Pathetic

Your Time Is Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Because I believe that there will always be twelve. And not eleven.

Because “After the darkness passes, it’ll become as if it never happened.”

They’ll be happy and whole again, you’ll see. #IbelieveinEXO

 

“EXO?” Minzy repeated and they stopped, infront of the whole parking lot.

 

The parking lot contains 4 YG Vans, 5 random/mission vans, Big Bang’s personal cars(Jiyong’s, Seungri’s, Youngbae’s, T.O.P’s), Daesung’s two shared cars with Minzy, 2NE1’s cars, Teddy’s car, and 3 Toyota Vios(for mission purposes) and 6 other vehicles(just for the heck of it). At the other end of the parking lot is a garage where a Bugatti Veyron is placed. (So, yeah. It’s huge like a mini carpark you see in a mall.)

 

“EXO is a 12-member group, debuted but popular among Asia just like how Oppas started. EXO is divided in to two groups, EXO-K and EXO-M. 6 members in each group...” Minzy started as they followed CL to two mission vans tossing a key to Dara and one at Bom.

“My sources told me that EXO are Supers with mixed skills in their group.” Daesung cut in, smiling as he hugged her sister.

“Mixed? Just like CL and GD?” Bom asked after T.O.P gave her a chaste kiss and pointing at Chaerin who pointed at Jiyong who s his arm around her waist.

“No, i meant like our groups. Wolf and Vampire skills into groups. But it still isn’t confirmed yet.”

Minzy took the information in mind to ask the idol group’s informant later. Dara frowned a bit before resting her back on Youngbae’s backhug.

“I don’t ever recall, Lee Soo Man-ssi putting mixed Supers into a group before.” She said and Youngbae nodded

“I think he wants it to be a change.”

“YAH. YAH. YAH!!” Chaerin said as she jabbed Jiyong on the ribs and smacking Youngbae and T.O.P “We’ve got a mission to do. Go away!” she shooed them and opened the van not before giving Teddy a quick hug. She looked pointedly at her members “Time is catching up.”

“Minzy-ah, ride with Bommi-unnie, arachi?? Dara unnie and I will go first..” they both started the vans.

 

The last thing they heard CL say to Minzy and Bom is.

 

“Get to the HQ ASAP. At furious speed!!!” she called as Dara stepped on the gas, speeding away.

 

As both vans sped away, one thing Teddy said before going back in the HQ is

 

“Boys, expect paying the Speeding Tickets. I’m going to sleep.”

 

“It’s like filming fast and furious earlier..”

“Did you see how fast they’re going?”

 

~

The girls looked at the SM HQ, it looks normal on the outside but they quickly hurried in, easily going in. Whoever infiltrated used someone from the inside to get in and trashed the whole place. Oh no, SM’s not gonna like this. Shattered glass, broken furniture? A good welcome, indeed.

 

CL walked in and signalled Bom to lead the pack, Dara stood beside Bom and both concentrated.

They pinpointed where they could feel auras and emotions and immediately found it.

“5th floor..” Bom muttered and CL immediately went to the stairs.

“Unnie, why can’t we go in the elevators?” Minzy asked as she followed the leader.

“Traps. We don’t know if they cut the cord or that they broke it so best we use stairs, if there’re traps here, we can easily manoeuvre here.”

They reached 5th floor in no time. After all, going up and down the stairs is only basic training.

“This room!” Dara immediately said, pushing past CL and turning the knob. She frowned “Locked..”

CL rolled her eyes and kicked the door open.

She was met by a bullet but she simply tilted her head and pushed Dara behind her, narrowly missing both. She stared coldly at the attacker who was already shivering. Bom stood beside CL with Minzy behind her, gun at ready.

 

The attacker was a man, obviously one of the infiltrators because of the hideous outfit he was wearing...CL grimaced at the attacker.

 

“Don’t move.” He said and CL just raised a brow and smirked. One fast move, she disarmed and injured a man with a dagger also pinning him to the wall by his shoulder sleeve with another one.

Bom shot the man near his head and CL immediately pinned his hands to the wall and shot two more daggers to his pants, effectively pinning him in place.

“I digress, you’re the one who shouldn’t. Or I don’t know what will happen to you.” CL said coldly before gesturing Bom to do her thing, Bom smirked sadistically before shooting the man in the arms and thighs.

The man cried out in pain. “Shut up!” CL said, throwing one last dagger to the man which grazed his cheek. The man fainted because of shock and because of the small droplet of blood oozed down his cheek.

“Tch. Attacking but then became weak.” Bom scoffed and bent down beside a random boy.

Dara and Minzy left to tend to the six boys,three unconscious and three who are all struggling to stay conscious.  One swift move, Minzy slashed open the bonds with her sword. Her eyes flashed when she recognized it.

“Energy-ers.” She muttered and Dara nodded, immediately kneeling beside a tall boy.

“Hey..” she said gently caressing his forehead, the boy looked at her with glazed eyes. “What’s your name?”

“Ch...Chan..Chanyeol..” a hoarse voice replied, Dara smiled at him.

“Don’t worry, we’ll keep you safe now.”

CL approached a boy who is sitting up, ignoring the blood dripping from his lips as he forced himself to move. He looked up once she was in front of him.

“Who is your leader?” she asked.

“...I am..” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter