Reunion of Love

Your Time Is Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Reunion of Love

 

“I don’t ever remember being this away from my mate for so long.” Kyungsoo said after a moment of silence after playing lots of game with the others. They had already separated the bed for the games.

“Do you think they’re already here?”

“I actually don’t want to leave yet. Chaerin omma is so caring towards us.” Tao said

“We have to prepare a comeback, Tao-ah.”

“Can’t we have time off? I agree with Tao. I don’t want to leave omma yet.” Luhan said

“The strangest thing that happened is that even when I’m away from Baek, I feel calm..” Chanyeol said and the others agreed.

“I think it’s because our inner selves know that we’re safe here..”

“I think so too. And I feel calmer because Omma took me in.”

“Yeah, and noonas are so fun to be with. Minzy is adorable too.”

“But we still haven’t met BIG BANG sunbaenims here.. I think they’re fun to be with too even when  they’re charismatic.”

 

The door opened and Chaerin, Bom, Dara and Minzy stepped in, smiling as if they’re planning something.

“Hey, babies.” Chaerin gave them a beaming smile. Bom chuckled evilly looking at Chen and Dara is smiling at Chanyeol.

 

“We have a surprise for you.” Minzy said, opening the door. Making the occupants of the infirmary curious.

 

There’s a flash of colors before them and they blinked and gasped. They looked at their mates before them and tears filled the Omegas’ eyes.

The Omegas in their beds screamed their mates’ names before their mates hurried to them and engulfing them into their warmth. The two Alphas in bed beckoned Baekhyun and Xiumin who both have suspiciously teary eyes.

“Baozi.” Chen said as he smiled gently at his emotional Omega and engulfed him in a big hug “Minseok-ah, I miss you.” He whispered and Xiumin whimpered quietly, nodding while he buried head on his chest.

“Nado. I was so worried something might happen to you..” Chen kissed the older’s forehead

“I’m fine, I’m here.”

“I thought you left me..”

“I’m here..”

“Jongdae..” Minseok murmured before he cupped the latter’s face, pouting. Chen chuckled and Minseok initiated the kiss he craved for, Jongdae deepening it.

Minseok positively glowed in happiness as he was once again reunited with his mate.

 

Baekhyun looked warily at Chanyeol who was smiling at him.

“Jagiya, annyeong.” Chanyeol greeted before Baekhyun stepped closer to him.

“Are you okay now, Jagi?” Baekhyun asked, not wanting to hurt Chanyeol. Chanyeol grinned and opened his arms.

“Come here, Baekkie.” With a cry of relief, Baekhyun jumped on Chanyeol’s arms.

“Channie...” Baekhyun murmured after a minute of silence.

“Hmm..?” Chanyeol hummed as he cherished the moment they are having.

“Are you really sure you’re okay now?” Baekhyun asked, giving Chanyeol his hat.

“Hm, Dara noona said that they might make some tests later but she said we’re fine.” ‘for now’ Chanyeol continued in his thoughts as he placed the hat beside the bed and kissing Baekhyun’s cheek in thanks, still hugging him.

“Good..” Baekhyun broke away from the hug before punching Chanyeol’s shoulders who cried out “Yah! Park Chanyeol! How can you disappear like that! And then you said we’re going on a date but then all of you suddenly got attacked! Are you serious!? Do you even know how being away with you felt? Do you even know how long I endured the maknae lines dramatic speeches? Do you even know the fact that I missed you like crazy and what if something worse happened to you, huh? YAH!” Chanyeol grinned at his mate, enveloping him in another hug before Baekhyun started his speech again.

“I missed you too, Baekhyun. I missed you too. I’m here now.” Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun’s forehead as he felt him nod. “I love you.” He gently kissed the Omega who kissed back almost immediately. Baekhyun smiled into the kiss as he thought how Chanyeol knows him so well.

 

Lay was now lying beside Suho on the bed and they converse in soft tones as the other mates reunite again, sneaking some love-filled kisses here and there.

“Did you get hurt, hyung?” Lay asked, already examining Suho’s visible skin for any injuries.

Suho kissed him softly and smiled at him “I’m fine, Yixing-ah. We consumed a pill that made us heal in human speed but the injuries are gone now because Dara noona treated us.”

“Should I help in finding out the pill’s effects, too?” Lay asked as he wrapped Suho in a protective embrace.

“Hmmm..if that’s what you want...” Suho said, eyes drooping and Lay smiled gently at him before kissing his forehead.

“Shall we take a nap first, then?”

“Yixing-ah, Saranghae.” Lay chuckled as Suho grinned at him before placing his head on the crook of his neck, Lay pulled him closer.

“Nado Saranghae~”

 

Dara smiled as she felt the emotions running high on the room. They actually didn’t notice that 2NE1 and BIG BANG are watching them by the door.

“Aigoo, these kids are so in love.” She said doing her trademark pose. Youngbae backhugged her as he nodded. “They are saying the truth in every word they say too..except the other’s conditions and the “I’m fines” they are saying.”

(Only Dara and Taeyang can live without the suppressing contacts and use their powers without coming in contact with someone.)

Seungri nodded and made for the door “I’ll check the tests, noona.”

“We’ll go with you.” The Kang siblings and the BIG BANG maknae waved goodbye to their hyungs and unnies/noonas before walking out the door.

“Noona, how are they feeling right now?”

“Bonded. I can feel the love, happiness, relief and the Alphas’ worry ebbing away with a dash of worry lingering.” She smiled at the couples in the room.

“This is like watching a sappy romantic movie.” Jiyong said while Chaerin nodded while she rested her head on his shoulder, Jiyong’s arm already around her waist.

“Actually, I feel like we’re purposely being ignored.” Bom stated and Chaerin and Dara nodded in agreement.

 

After hearing Tao yelling for Kris’ name, he immediately went to the younger before Tao could jump on him(because, knowing Tao, he will.). Tao already has tears of joy in his eyes as he saw Kris.

“Duizhang..finally. finally.” Tao said, wrapping his arms on Kris’ neck and burying his face on the older’s chest.

“You missed me that much?” Tao nodded, not looking up as he allowed himself to succumb into happiness at finally seeing his mate. Kris smirked as he put a finger on Tao’s chin and persuaded him to look into his eyes.

“I love you Zitao.” Tao hummed and smiled at him, the smile that always makes Kris’ day brighter.

“Wo ai ni, Duizhang.” Kris gently placed his lips on Tao’s and Tao kissed back almost immediately.

“Are you still hurt anywhere?”

“Dara noona said we will still have tests, but i’m fine right now.” Tao answered.

“Do you want me to go get you something?”

“Gege, can’t we just cuddle like this and sleep? Because I think you didn’t sleep well without me last night.” Tao mumbled as he played with Kris’ hands and Kris nodded, pulling him close.

“I’m glad you’re safe, if I found out who hurt you then they’d be killed for hurting you.”

“We’re caught off-guard, because we’re practicing so hard we didn’t notice their presence. We didn’t even recognize our attackers.”

“Let’s talk about this later, Panda. For now, just let me feel close to my mate.”

“Kris-ge..” Tao called quietly after a few seconds and Kris hummed his reply “Can you kiss me again? Because kiss me if I’m wrong but I know I’m dreaming...”

Kris chuckled. “Yah, Panda. Stop that cheesy talk.” He kissed Tao the way he usually does and Tao shuddered a bit. After a few more seconds, Kris pulled away and kissed Tao’s forehead. “Let’s rest now, arasseo? Dream with me.” Tao smiled happily, hugging Kris.

“I wish Ace, Eurongie and Baby are here with us..” Kris just hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter