Na na na na na~

Your Time Is Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Unnie!! Hurry up!” Chaerin says as they wait for Bom to walk down the hallway to the door where they are all waiting

“I’m coming. I’m coming.” Bom replied as she sits up and puts on her sneakers.

“Where are we going today, Unnie?” The maknae, Minzy, asked

“Papa YG called for a meeting.” Dara replied

“Then we better hurry! Papa YG doesn’t tolerate tardiness!” Bom said in panic and was the first one out the door.

 

~O~

YG looked up when the doors slammed open and the four girls bowed to him before putting their hands on their chest, catching their breaths.

“Almost late.” He started before gesturing to take their seats. “Our HQ will be having guests.”

“Guests? Papa YG, are they supers?” Corny as it seems, “Supers” is what people with gifts are called.

“Supers? Yes, very much so.”

“When will oppas come back, Papa YG?” Minzy asked and YG looked at her.

“Hm, They will come back sooner than you think.”

 

The headquarters is very much like any other building you see, it is not a hideout but a place where supers that YG himself personally “recruited” stays. The headquarters looking very much like an entertainment building is bigger on the inside having 10 floors, each with spacious rooms.

 

“Papa YG.” Chaerin spoke up “Can we please go to Gangnam first before we train?”

 

Gangnam is the place where the girls gain balance and the semblance that they are still human even though they think they are hardly like one. Having “Supers” gives you a lot of upsides and a handful of downsides. Being undeniably beautiful and blessed with good figure is one. So going to Gangnam is a must for them 5-6 times a month.

 

“I suppose so. I’ll remember wearing disguises if I were you, so the last time you went there won’t be as chaotic as it is. Even though you girls are Supers, you are still fashion models of the company.” YG smiled as the girls cheered.

 

The chaotic outing last time was when they weren’t aware of the press and the sudden wave of fans going over to ask for their autographs and pictures. The girls, known as 2NE1, are a very popular and most sought-after people in the fashion industry. They were known as “Reigning Queens”.

“But” as the word slipped out of YG’s lips the girls immediately ‘aww-ed’ “you girls will have someone to accompany you.”

“But Papa YG, we are capable of defending ourselves!” Bom protested

“Yes, Bom. I know that very well. And if you do that, it will tarnish your reputation.”

Bom pouted.

YG’s phone rang and he answered quickly.

“Come in, the girls are here.” He said and hang up. “Girls, your escorts have arrived.”

The door opened and five boys went in with suitcases in tow.

“OPPAAAA!!!!!” Minzy squealed and was the first one who hugged a blond guy whose arms are already open for the hug. They fell down the floor with minzy hugging him.

“Aigoo, my little sister missed me that much, huh?”

That caused a chain reaction on the girls and they immediately went to the person they wanted to hug.

“TAAABII!!!!!!!!!!!” Bom screamed as she launched herself to her lover who spun them around before crashing his lips on hers.

“Jingyo oppa!” Chaerin smiled cutely standing in front of the guy, who smirked. He put his hand on the back of her head and his other hand on her waist.

“Yes baby, I got what you wanted” Chaerin grinned before kissing him with passion that the guy returned just as much.

“BAEBY! I MISSED YOU!” Dara said hugging a guy with a fauxhawk hairdo who nuzzled her neck, Dara’s head tilted to the side as a sign of submission.  The guy kissed her neck before placing his lips on hers.

“Okay, i’ll just hug myself.” The lone guy said, putting his arms around himself as the others broke away and laughed. “Yes, laugh at my misery.”

YG let out a fatherly smile grace his lips as he saw the scene earlier.

“Welcome back, The Majesties.” The five boys bowed.

THE MAJESTIES

Name: Kang Daesung

Pack: BIG BANG/MAJESTIES Pack position: Informant

Symbol: pointed wings

HQ: YG

Occupation:  Singer

Gift: The ability to detect dangerous intent and the ability to collect information as quickly as possible. Wolf skills.

He was found by Chaerin, Jiyong and Youngbae and dragged to YGE Bldg. for the ‘confirmation’ of their powers. He has a sister named Minzy who is also a Super. The siblings joined YG and was put to special training by Kush—one of the Top Informants of YG—and is talented in hacking.

Name: Choi Seunghyun/ T.O.P

Pack: BI

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter