Training part one

Your Time Is Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Training part ONE

 

The next day, no one woke up until 9:00 AM. That was when Teddy woke up first and blasted a never ending alarm sound in the intercom. With his enhanced hearing where he could block out any sound he doesnt want to(in this case, the alarm), he smiled victoriously as he heard EXO and BIGBANG groan in frustration and 2NE1 members shout profanities(excluding Minzy) and Bom smashed something.

“Wassup, YG HQ inhabitants. It’s already late in the morning and you all still got the guts to sleep like logs? Get up and wash up. Training starts after breakfast. Also, I want to order icecream and waffles for breakfast. You’re ‘it’ Lee Chaerin! Get cooking! Once again, Good morning to all of you and when I check up your rooms to find you asleep I will personally harden your training sessions. See you in breakfast. Peace out!”

10 minutes later, Chaerin went down straight to the kitchen with her tiger pajama on and a Chrome Hearts tshirt that Jiyong owns, slamming the kitchen door shut.

The other 2NE1 members came in with TOP and Jiyong in the living room where Teddy was leisurely watching TV as if he didn’t make the announcement.

Teddy grinned at them “Had a good sleep?”

Bom threw him a pillow that Teddy easily controlled and placed in the mountain.

“Good morning to you too, Miss Spring.” Bom shot him a glare.

“Good morning...” Minzy said, smiling sleepily as she sat down on the sofa and leaning her head on Seungri’s shoulder.

“Training........Again and again and again..” Jiyong sang 2PM’s song as the others chuckled.

“This was supposed to be a Healing Week.” TOP complained, pouting at Bom who laughed and shoved her hand on his face. “Tabi, you look ridiculous!”

They watched TV for a few moments with others stretching and slowly members of EXO are coming in the living room. The pill victims looked in awe in every sight of the YG HQ that they didn’t get a glimpse of when they came in. Sehun showed them the dresser full of shoes and all their eyes bulged at the number of shoes it contained.

“Good morning kids~” Bom greeted, rubbing Chen’s head as TOP smiled at them.

“Did you sleep well?” Dara asked as she patted the space next to her for Chanyeol and Baekhyun to sit. She received positive responses and nodded, relieved that nothing tragic happened.

The other couples found themselves occupying the other sofa and the pillow mountain comfortably.

Daesung focused for a moment before furrowing his brows.

“What is it, Daesung?” Jiyong asked as he saw Daesung furrow his eyebrows. It can only mean one thing.

“DIA..” Daesung answered and sighed frustratingly.

“Where?” Teddy asked, hand on his gun holster.

“That’s the problem, hyung. I can’t pinpoint it!”

“What? Impossible!”

“What does DIA means?” Baekhyun asked, looking curious.

“It stands for Dangerous Intent Alert.” Minzy answered, already by the window and scanning any unnecessary movement.

Youngbae calmly changed the TV channel to the CCTV recordings outside.

“There’s no one outside.” He reported, scanning every camera.

“What’s happening?” Tao asked, getting nervous.

Daesung immediately shot up and looked at EXO briefly before joining his sister by the huge window.

“Is there really no one, hyung? It’s getting closer..”

“Closer?...” then they heard it.

There was footsteps going nearer and nearer in the room and all tensed, waiting for the intruder.

“YAH!” Chaerin stepped in the living room, barely dodging Teddy’s bullet as it whizzed past her and also throwing back the werewolf that pounced on her.

 “What was that for?!” she demanded, looking at the dent on the wall just outside the living room and also glaring at the werewolf who coolly shook his head and went back to the pillow mountain..

When they realized it was Chaerin, all relaxed immediately. Kris also changed back to human form.

“Oh...Hunchae..” Jiyong said, breathing in relief.

“False alarm?” Daesung said uncertainly, brow still furrowed as a frown settled into his mouth.

“I’m sorry, Faith~” Kris said, grinning at her. “It was a DIA.”

Chaerin looked at Kris before smacking him upside the head.

“Wu YiFan you won’t get breakfast!” The other EXO members cheered when they heard it as Kris glared at them lightly and pouted.

Chaerin then faced Teddy who had an innocent look on his face, with Daesung beside him smiling sheepishly.

Hand on her hip, CL showed up. “Teddy Park, what did I do to you to shot a gun at me with the upgraded bullet that Xin oppa gave you? I could’ve died! And you! Kang Daesung! DIA? We’ll talk about this later.”

CL caught Taeyang's eyes who looked at her with confusion but she shrugged it off.

Minzy hugged Chaerin and pouted at her.

“Unnie, I’m hungry.”

Chaerin smiled at her.

“Arasseo, Mingkki-ah.” She faced the others with a smile.

“BREAKFAST’S READY~”

With a cheer, they all dashed to the direction of the dining room with Bom leading the ‘mob’ of people yelling ‘CORN!’

~

The long table in the dining room fit them all perfectly and it still has available seats; that amazed EXO since they usually split in table team and floor team when eating dinner at their dorm. They stay at their dorm since sasaeng shouldn’t know the location of the HQ and they rarely eat dinner in the HQ because of schedules.

They marvelled at the sight of toast, waffles, eggs, bacon and pancakes that was displayed on the table. There’s also chocolate syrup and honey for toppings.

“Tuck in~”

“Thank you for the food.” They chorused and all began heaping food on their plates.

Bom specially got the corned waffles that Chaerin made for her which she hugged Chaerin for. Minzy and Dara settled for the pancakes. BIGBANG ate a lot of the food together with EXO who also wolfed ate the delicious food.

Chanyeol specifically piled a lot of bacon in Baekhyun’s plate who glared at him while t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter