The Mates

Your Time Is Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Mates

*When SM HQ was attacked*

“Aahh. I’m so tired...” Sehun complained, stretching his limbs.

“let’s go to HQ. I wanna see my Channie now!!” Baekhyun demanded, leading the way out the studio.

“I hope Suho wont be too worried..” lay mumbled beside Jongin who shrugged.

“I’m hungry. I wanna eat Kyungsoo’s kimchi spaghetti.” He announced.

Xiumin looked at his phone, frowning. He glanced at Kris who was in the same dilemma.

“Kris.” He called and Kris looked at him “is Tao not answering your calls?”

Kris grunted and nodded, frowning. That rarely ever happens—Tao is attached to his phones.

“No way, Lulu isn’t answering my calls too!!” Sehun said after a minute.

The other three tried to contact their mates too, and they all became worried when they didn’t answer.

 

“....Maybe, they’re really practicing hard...” Kris managed to say to them.

Kai frowned at him.

“Something’s not right here.”

“No .” Kris snapped back and Xiumin immediately patted his shoulder

“Calm down, Kris...”

“Hyung!! Hurry up!!” Baekhyun shouted at the driver, who sped up.

 

 

15 minutes later, they felt a pull and their chest tightened. Their eyes widened at the feeling.

 

“the bond.....” they muttered, panic rising.

 

“I need to get to Kyungsoo!! NOW!!!” Kai roared.

Kris took deep breaths to calm himself and pushed Kai down his seat. His eyes turned golden yellow.

“Jongin. Calm down..”

With the command of the Alpha, Jongin calmed down.

Kris immediately did this to the other members seeing both Baekhyun and Xiumin nearly hyperventilating and Lay and Sehun trembling.

 

After a few minutes....

“Chanyeol. I want Chanyeol. I need to see him.....” Baekhyun said, looking at Kris.

“Chen.......Chen.....I need him....please let me see him now...” Xiumin bit out.

 

Kris mumbled something akin to ‘’ as he obviously can’t help the submissives. He also needs his mate. When both sumbmissives yelped and jerked forward, Kris and lay had to grab their arms not to fall off their seats.

“what happened?!”

Baekhyun gasped as he burst into tears.

“Chanyeol.......our bond....Chanyeol...i-I-...”

Xiumin was just crying while shaking his head.

The dominants in the van didn’t know what to do until they felt cold as ice and it was as if they felt empty.

“My mate is in danger....We have to go to HQ NOW!!!!” Kris growled out and Baekhyun and Xiumin whimpered as they felt the alpha’s anger.

Kai, Lay and Sehun held their breaths, trying to communicate with their mates to no avail.

 

“I swear. If we don’t get into HQ in the next two minutes, I am going to change and run to my mate.” Lay said and Kai nodded.

 

They all felt it. The bonds they have with their mate loosened.

 

And that only means one thing...

 

Their mates are in trouble.

~

Kai desperately wanted to teleport to where his mate is.

‘I need to get to Kyungsoo....’ he counted to three and tried to teleport but was stopped by an invisible force.

“What’s happening here?? Why can’t i teleport!?” Kai demanded and glared at their manager who is driving.

He remebered that their manager has the power to upgrade things into diamond-hard and cages Supers when needed.

“Hyung! Open this door!!” Kris said, eyes glowing golden yellow “I’m flying to get to Tao. This stupid vehicle is so slow!” he groaned.

Then, a cold wind whipped their heads to the side, Kris looked at the back of his seat to see the maknae had his hand held out, wind rising from it.

“Manager hyung...faster..” Sehun said, voice with no emotion.

Lay was calming down both submissives and Kris was about to help when the car swerved to the side when Baekhyun’s light flashed and before they knew it, they were outside the SM HQ.

Kai was panting heavily, Kris patting his back.

“If...If i can’t teleport outside then I can just teleport this car here, right?” Kai smirked weakly, power depleting.

Xiumin, regaining some of his wits, froze the door that the manager is so slow to open and Sehun kicked it open with a rush of adrenaline.

A few seconds later, the vehicle was empty of the idols and their manager sighed before glaring at the SM HQ and speeding out.

~

*YG HQ, Infirmary*

The room was served with lots of delicious foods ranging from Hanwoo to Ice cream.

They were all munching on the food, 2NE1 included when Dara decided to tell them the effects of the pills.

 

“I took your blood earlier, right?” Dara started and the boys nodded “Seungri and I-“

“Big Bang sunbaenims are Supers too?” Chanyeol cut in and Dara frowned at him

“Did you just cut me off?” she asked and Chanyeol held up both hands.

“Mianhae, noona.”

“So as I was saying, we found out that the pills eats away your energy and temporarily contains your gifts and make you heal in human speed. We still don’t know if the healing speed is temporary and let’s hope not. We concluded you’re all gonna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter