Needed Revenge

Your Time Is Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Needed Revenge

After a hearty dinner, Chaerin and the others left EXO on their own and left the infirmary. They still aren’t allowed out the infirmary because the others are still victimized by an unknown drug when Dara told their mates that they might react to it sooner or later, they are bound to be glued to their mates’ side.

Dara was telling Youngbae all what had happened earlier at the infirmary with Teddy, who just came back, complaining he should’ve been home earlier after hearing it.

Then Bom told them all about Chen and Xiumin who are both so in love with each other and are so adorable and she totally accepts their bond and how they’re practically a family. Youngbae decided to get along with Baekhyun and Chanyeol that made Dara beam at him and initiate a kiss.

Chaerin was telling Minzy some new information of EXO couples and the younger was listening attentively. Seungri and Daesung are being trained by Jiyong in the backyard.

Teddy then, finally, remembered something.

“Hey. Queens.” He called, and all looked at him “If you want to gather more information about why SM HQ was attacked, I still made sure that the weakling you brought here is alive. Hmm, he should be in room 63, basement level.”

“It’s funny how our rooms in YG are so randomly numbered.” Seungri said, appearing at the hallway and slumping on the unoccupied couch.

“Where is Ji Oppa and Dae Oppa?” Minzy asked, poking Seungri’s cheek. Seungri grunted before speaking.

“One-on-one with Ji hyung. I’m up next.” He groaned “How can hyung be so strong?”

Chaerin threw him a water bottle he instinctively caught as he cried out in relief and gulped the water down.

“Be thankful you don’t spar with him every day.” Chaerin said and Youngbae laughed because he can relate, high fiving her.

“Should we get the information, then?” Bom said, stretching and already twirling a pistol on her hand. Teddy blinked at the gun before looking at his holster.

“Yah. Park Bom, you don’t use a person’s gun without permission.” Bom pouted and gave it back.

Chaerin looked at the time.

“Bommie unnie should train with TOP oppa with the guns now.” Chaerin said, looking at TOP “Oppa, I told you to train her in every gun. Not a BB gun.”

“Yah, CL! I don’t train Bommie in a BB gun. It’s an AK-47, okay?”

“Hmm...how about training Bom unnie some machine gun? She still lacks a bit in that gun.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Bom noona, spar with TOP hyung too. He still can’t master the blockings.” Seungri said, already nervous for his hyung as he saw an evil glint passed by Bom’s face.

“Ah. Seungri-ah. I’ll save you from your one-on-ones with Jiyong. We have to finalize the results of the pills. So far, no one reacted to it so it must be in a given time.”

“Thank you noona. We still have to make sure that the victims are safe and the pills out their system.”

Teddy looked at Chaerin as if an idea hit him.

“Hey, Chae. How about giving the Alphas some mission to let off some steam?” Chaerin thought for a second before nodding.

“That idea needs to be acted on, Oppa. Nice thinking. Minzy-ah, do you want to know the information firsthand or you’ll just hear it from Baekhyun later?”

“Firsthand, unnie. I’ll get Daesung oppa, he needs to know this too.”

Chaerin looked at Youngbae without saying anything.

“Chae, don’t look at me like that.”

“Say something.” Chaerin just continued to look at him.

“Lee Chaerin.”

“Yah!!!”

Then he sighed, “Fine. I’ll do it.”

Chaerin gave him an eye smile in victory.

When Jiyong and Daesung stepped in the room with Minzy, Daesung was panting a bit while Jiyong was stretching, a sheet of sweat clinging on his body.

“So? Who’ll get the information out?” Jiyong asked accepting the towel Chaerin tossed in his direction.

“EXO. They might want to let out their dark side.” Bom  answered, an evil look on her face.

“After all, they haven’t been into any missions lately.” Minzy said, smiling mischievously.

“It’s like killing two birds with one stone.” Dara continued, her eyes shining brightly.

“They need to let off some steam, what better way than to have some bittersweet revenge?” Chaerin hummed as the boys stepped back warily.

“You guys are scary.” Seungri said and rushed out the room as pillows rained down on him.

The boys quietly edged away from the excited girls with eyes glinting evilly. Yes, they are stronger than them and yes, they prefer to live their lives peacefully with not getting into The Queens’ bad side and yes they are wondering how the heck they survive living with them.

Teddy just smirked proudly at the girls, showing a thumbs up at the CCTV for YG to see.

~

“E-X-O’s Kris, Jongin, Sehun, Baekhyun and Xiumin. Prepare yourselves.” The intercom announced and the people occupying the infirmary looked up, confusion clear on their faces after hearing it.

The door banged opened and revealed The Queens in their mission attires with Daesung, Youngbae and Seungri trailing behind them. TOP and Jiyong currently under Teddy Park’s “care”.

“Those who were called in the intercom, kiss your mates good bye for the meantime.” CL said, flipping her hair back, her shades glinting in the light.

“Why isn’t Lay called?” Kris asked, nodding at the unicorn currently spooning Junmyeon from behind looking at them in wonder. Dara stared at him before smiling.

“Because Lay will be with Seungri and I as we conduct tests to your victimized mates.” Dara answered, going straight to Chanyeol’s direction and patting both him and Baekhyun before placing her hand on Chanyeol’s head as her hand glowed green. Youngbae approached them, smiling gently at Chanyeol’s direction before Dara introduced him and Chanyeol and Baekhyun bowed.

After that, the three men got along pretty well in their conversation about music and Dara smiled as she joins in from time to time. Baekhyun felt a tap on his shoulder and looked to see Minzy and Daesung smiling at him.

“Oppa, Daesung oppa and I are wondering if you want to come with us and get information about what happened in SM HQ the other day.”

“I’ll come!” Baekhyun immediately replied out of instinct and partly because curiousity is slowly killing him.

The others perked up when they heard the offer and as if sensing it, Bom smirked evilly at them as she twirled the gun in her hand.

“Wanna come with us?” she offered only to have yells of agreement from the Alphas. She looked at where Xiumin is and saw Xiumin asking Chen if it would be alright but Chen looked hesitant so she stepped in and placed her arms around Xiumin’s neck “Don’t worry, Aegi. I got his back.”

Chen looked at the both of them with Xiumin looking hopeful and Bom giving him a confident smile. Defeated, he sighed and nodded his consent. Bom and Xiumin yay-ed victoriously and high-fived.

Seungri approached Lay and perched himself at the edge of the bed, initiating the conversation about what Dara and Seungri had found out about the others’ unknown situation. Lay listened attentively, Suho’s hair as the Omega buried himself on his chest, contented and asleep.

In Chaerin’s case, she just looked at the Alphas when they told her that they’ll go.

“Well, that was easy.” She said, patting Luhan’s head as she sat down on his bed beside him. Luhan automatically hugged her.

Now knowing that Chaerin is their mates’ Omma, they don’t feel the need to pull their rank and the itch to claim their mate or be possessive. Although Jealousy is just a part of human nature...heh.

Sehun frowned and gently pried Luhan’s hands away from Chaerin and growled lowly on his ear as warning, Luhan just hid the cocky smirk that Sehun doesn’t need to see.

“Are we going now?” Kris asked after he finished comforting Tao that ‘no’ he wouldn’t die and ‘no’ he won’t leave him and ‘no’ he’s not gonna get injured..that much. CL looked at him before looking at the KaiSoo couple a bed away with Kyungsoo still holding on Jongin.

She approached them and did what Sehun did whispering something in his ear before Kyungsoo reluctantly let go of Jongin’s arm, pouting.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter