Training part two

Your Time Is Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Training part II

Meanwhile, at the same time, The Queens and the Omegas are touring around the house. The YG HQ has 9 floors in total but with a lot of space and a lot of rooms. Every floor is air-conditioned and has so many eye-catching things like the YGE Bldg. The outside wasn’t an exact replica because by then people would realize it is their HQ. It’s like the YGE+Hotel Penthouse combined so yeah, it’s pretty awesome.

“This is pretty big for an HQ.” Luhan commented, they are currently on the second floor.

“Yeah, it probably is. But it’s like our own personal dorm so it’s fantastic.” Minzy replied, distributing ice cream.

“The boys are having it tough.” Bom said, watching by a huge window with Dara.

“They’re strong so it wouldn’t hurt them~” Minseok answered brushing off the comment Bom made. The other Omegas agreed, nodding.

“Well, after a tour around the house we’ll proceed to your training. So let’s go.”

“The second floor is like a lounge room.” Baekhyun said as he took in his surroundings.

“There’s a mini arcade there by the left hallway.” Minzy pointed

“Wow, this floor is daebak!”

Dara smiled at him “Of course it is, this is where we hang out most of the time. It has a lot of space, and besides there’re a lot of guest rooms here too so you guys might have to move here instead of going back to the infirmary.”

“I’d like that!” Tao said, eyes shining. “Duizhang was just complaining how we can survive in the infirmary.”

“All right, that settles it. We’ll pick your rooms later then. Now, let’s go up.”

The third floor is a training/fitness room. A lot of fitness machines are by the side and there are 5 doors to their left.

“This is where Hwangssabu insisted that we should have in our HQ, because he knows we don’t like exercise that much.” Bom said, a pout on her lips. She walked to a door and the pout became a smile.

“This. Is where I train.” She opened it and the Omegas stepped in.

“Woah...” The room is a mini-shooting range.

“We’ll come back here later.”

“The other doors also contain training rooms. One is a dance studio we always use.”

“The other floors are forbidden for you to enter.” Chaerin said firmly.

“Huh? Omma, wae?”

“Because, it’s our dorms.” Chaerin replied, a deadpanned look on her face. “You don’t want to see that.”

The boys pouted slightly at the thought of not touring the whole house.

“Anyway, there is still one floor you’d like to enter.” Dara said, a mischievous glint on her eyes as the boys gulped nervously.

“We should just take the elevator, I’m tired.” Bom said, leading the way and entering while pressing the ‘RT’ button immediately. An image of the galaxy played at the elevator top that amazed the boys.

“Galaxy. Kris hyung would like this elevator.” Kyungsoo commented, smiling at the thought of it.

“Yeah, he’d like it.” Tao said, a bright smile on his face as he admired the top.

“Okay, we’re here.”

They ended up stepping inside a bar-like place.

“Come outside.” Bom said, opening a glass door.

The sight that met them amazed them. Half the rooftop has a ‘bar’ and half of it is like a resort. It has a swimming pool and lounge chairs and it has a nice view of nature on the other side and city on the other side.

“Oh, look. The boys are werewolves.” Bom said, sitting on the lounge chair and staring down.

The others leaned on the railings to see the boys just soaking by the sun.

“Unbelievable.” Chaerin said as she looked down. An idea hit her across the face and patted Suho’s shoulders.

“Suho-yah. Omma will start your training now, arasseo?” Suho nodded unsurely, a confused look on his face.

“Now, we all discussed that Majesties will trai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter