The Queen's Mission

Your Time Is Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Queens’ Mission

“It’s funny how people adore us and are scared of us at the same time.” Chaerin said, hugging her rilakuma bear that she asked Jiyong to buy in Japan.

“I get your point, Chae.” Bom replied snuggling closed to Seunghyun who smiled at her indulgingly.

Dara smiled before saying “I don’t blame them that they’re too stupid to realise that the idols their idolizing is actually part of one of the most dangerous packs in this world.”

Minzy beamed “ Can’t blame them, either way we’re so awesome!!” with that said, Daesung and Seungri high-fived her.

Suddenly, the intercom came on and YG’s voice filled the room

“2NE1, you have a mission. Come up here as The Queens.”

As if a switch was clicked, the four girls’ became emotionless and serious.

The boys looked at them going out the room to meet the president.

 

“CL is almost becoming as charismatic as you, GD.” T.O.P remarked as Teddy fist-bumped him in agreement.

Jiyong just scoffed and lightly glared at Teddy.

“Hyung. Chae is mine.” Teddy smirked

“Whatever you say~”

 

Seungri looked apprehensive, biting his lip as he worried for his cousin. After all, Supers are dangerous when they need to be...and he definitely will be protecting his cousin even if he trusted his Pack&Band Leader.

 

~

 

2NE1 came inside the office, stopping at the center of the room and bowing silently to YG.

“...........”

“...........”

“...........”

“...........”

“............The Queens.” the girls tensed up immediately.

“Ne, YG-sajangnim?”

“You are excused from your training.” YG said, closing a file and handing it to CL. “I have a mission for you guys that i think you all could handle well. It’s easy as it is.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter