Mates and Ummas

Your Time Is Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mates and Ummas

 

The guys looked at her curiously and listened. “Now, i know that in werewolf terms. There’re called Dominants and Submissives or Alphas and Omegas..I can fairly guess which is which with all of you and I have a question you all need to answer and i know you all have this and don’t even bother lying.”

 

At the curious expressions they all have, CL asked her question.

 

“Who are your mates?”

 

A second later, all the men blushed and Tao and Kyungsoo even hid their faces with their blankets as Chaerin laughed at the reactions her question did to her victims.

Bom snickered, amusement clear in her expression. Minzy was eager to know the information and was patiently waiting for their answers.

 

A minute or two later, Suho cleared his throat and spoke up. He waved his hand over his face in attempt to put out the blush he was sure he has on his face.

“Seeing as you guys can be trusted and you guys are our allies, I think it is fair for us to tell you. And as leader, I guess I have to admit mine first....” he started and Chaerin gestured him to continue. “My mate is a co-member and he is from EXO-M....his name is Yixing.”

 

“Now was that so hard to say?” Chaerin asked, obviously teasing the leader whose blush came back.

“Wait! Minzy-ah, are they all gay?” Bom asked the informant who nodded “Wah. Daebak..”

 

The guys looked at her in shock and Bom noticed it.

“What? Why are you all looking at me like that?? Was it something I said?” she asked and Luhan shook his head.

“Ani..it’s just...we kind of thought you guys will think we’re disgusting..” he answered, the guys nodding in agreement.

Bom laughed. “We are so not disgusted. We’re fine with your uality so relax.”

Chaerin nodded, patting Tao’s head. “We don’t really care about it. And don’t think you guys are disgusting. Imagine if your mates heard you say that.” She chuckled as Tao hugged her.

Luhan’s jaw dropped at what Chaerin said and gasped “Omo...Sehunnie will so punish me for that..” he said and Chaerin’s eyes narrowed.

“He wont. I won’t let him.” Chaerin said, patting Luhan whose bed was just beside Tao’s.

Bom smiled teasingly “Chaerin-ah. I think you’ll let his mate punish him if it’s the most pleasurable punishment Luhan will ever get.” She laughed loudly at Luhan’s face that flared red in embarrassment.

The other guys chuckled as Minzy blushed and hit her unnie lightly.

“My mate is Kris.” Tao said suddenly, facing CL who immediately s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter