The Start

Your Time Is Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What you have been waiting for. :)

 

 

People in this world are blind. Blind to see the powers and know the reasons of mysterious happenings that happens to them. They are oblivious to the obvious.

There is one in a million of people that always have talents dismissed by the people who know nothing but believe in what they wanted to believe. Every person just doesn’t believe some things when it sounds ridiculous to even believe that it’s true.

So it is for certain that, if an innocent child comes up to you and announces that she can see numbers floating above your head, you won’t believe them.

You also wouldn’t believe it when a child goes up to you and says that there are colours surrounding them.

People wouldn’t know that there are gifts that children got and grow with it and learns how to use their gifts the people around them just won’t believe.

 

It’s stupid, Chaerin thinks. That people are so oblivious.

It’s annoying, Bom says. That they just won’t believe.

It’s maddening, Dara concluded. That there are only a few people who have gifts.

It’s a pity, Minzy declared. That everyone around them doesn’t know when they’ll die.

 

This is a story of four girls with gifts of their own uniqueness got placed in a school that they pretty much generalized as their Hogwarts—Home.

 

 

Name: Lee Chaerin

Pack: 2NE1/The Queens Pack position: Leader

Symbol: Heart Queen Card/Red Heart

HQ/ENT: YG

Occupation: Model

Gift: The ability to see the remaining time of a living person, wolf-vampire skills/abilities.

Fact: A wolf-vampire skills is a very rare type of skill that only a few supernatural people have. They have the abilities of a werewolf and a vampire combined but they cannot transform into one. They can enhance their senses at will and can change their eye color to red(for vampire) to golden(for werewolf) they also have the healing abilities and the strength coming from the werewolf while having fast ability and has retractable fangs. And no, they are not weak to silver or blood. They don’t go into heat or bloodlust like the real werewolves and vampires.

 

“Mama, why can I see time above your head?” bright little Lee Chaerin asked her mother who was preparing her breakfast.

Her mother was really bothered by her daughter’s daily question of time and consulted her husband about it, never having experienced being asked by Chaerin, her father stayed for breakfast.

“Hey there, lil kid.” He greeted as he patted Chaerin’s head and opened the newspaper.

It was silent for a few minutes before Chaerin couldn’t take it anymore..

“Papa...” Chaerin called quietly, looking above her father’s head.

“Yes, what is it, sweetheart?”

“Why can I see a different time above your head?”

Mr. Lee looked taken aback by what she said, her daughter looks really confused.

“Honey, do you think it’s time for Chaerin to go to school or a music company? I think she’s been cooped up in here that she is hallucinating and she needs to sharpen her talents so she’ll be successful.”

“I’ll take her to see Hyun Suk to see if he could train Chaerin in music. She has taken an obsession in music very much.”

“All right, that seems to be a very good idea, honey. I’ll go with you tomorrow then.”

It just so happens that the CEO of YG ENT is a close friend of Mrs. Lee, and Chaerin really likes him. Little Lee Chaerin is a very sweet girl to those who had gotten closer to her, kids find it hard to approach her because they said she has too much ‘charisma’ or ‘cat-gaze’ on her that’s why she is homeschooled. Her parents both feel worried about their daughter if ever she was bullied.

The day when the Lees took Chaerin in YGENT, Chaerin was the one who brightened all of the staff there despite the gloomy weather. The CEO immediately took an interest in her as she started singing and rapping along to 1TYM’s songs that blared to the speakers of the building.

“She has potential and the talent” is what YG said, making her parents very proud. “Annyeong, Chaerin-ah. I’m your uncle YG.”

“Papa YG?” Chaerin asked as she accepted Hyun Suk’s hand to shake.

YG blinked at the brief handshake, looking at Chaerin who had a surprised look on her face.

 

Now, let me tell you a secret everyone.

 

There are supernatural people that still exist in this world.

Living among us.

And yet we never ever notice it.

 

And the CEOs of the Big Three...are one of them. Now it just so happens that these three CEOs are gifted with a talent to differentiate a normal person to a supernatural one.

“Chaerin-ah, what do you see?” YG asked, already expecting of hearing a very peculiar answer.

“Papa YG...why do you have time above your head?” and YG smiled as he confirmed it. He patted Chaerin’s head before looking at her parents who have a very troubled look on their faces.

“She’s a very special and precious child.”

“I’m sorry about that, Hyun Suk. Chaerin always says that..”

“It’s fine, it’s fine. It was actually a very interesting answer.”

“I think we have to go now. Thank you for allowing her to train here.”

“No problem, I am very sure that she’ll be a gem and one of the strong pillars here in the future.”

“Come on, Chaerinnie..” Chaerin looked at her parents for a moment, suddenly looking alarmed before shaking her head. “What’s wrong?”

“Mama, Papa....” Chaerin hugged her mother and father “I love you..”

“We love you too, Chaerinnie.”

 “All right..we need to go now.” Mrs. Lee kissed Chaerin’s forehead and smiled at her “Chaerinnie, be good. Remember to smile and be confident in everything. Arasseo? I love you~” her father kissed her too after telling her to go make awesome friends that she’ll cherish.

Chaerin watched, with tears on her eyes as she saw her parents get out of the building.

Chaerin looked at YG, smiling sadly  “I think....time is catching up to them...”

Three hours later, it was all over the news that a married couple died in a car crash and a flaming building, it was said that they would’ve been saved from the fire if it weren’t for a drunk driver crashed his truck to the car that went straight to the flaming building along with the truck.

 

As Chaerin watched the news, a lone tear slid down her cheek as she said another peculiar sentence.

 

“Their time is up.”

Chaerin blinked and sighed. “Don’t dwell on the past Lee Chaerin..”  posing for the camera again.

 

Name: Park Bom

Pack: 2NE1/The Queens Pack Position: second in command

Symbol: Spade Queen Card/ Blue Spade

HQ/ENT: YG

Occupation: Model

Gift: The ability to see auras/soul colors, vampire skills

FACT: Vampire abilities are one of the very common abilities their kind has along with werewolves. They gain abilities such as retractable fang, red eyes, the natural pale skin, the natural charismatic gaze, fast mobility and in some cases, includes insomnia in the package.

Ever since Park Bom was born, she has a very funny character. She can make all the people around her fall in love with her just with her gummy smile and beautiful eyes, her eccentric way of talking and her very random moments that always amuse a lot of people.

It was on her 5th birthday where everyone just laughed at her when she excitedly told her that she can see colours surrounding them. It annoyed her to no end that no one believes her that she pouts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter