The Arrival of Mates

Your Time Is Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Arrival of Mates

 

When the sun appeared, Baekhyun awoke at the shout of victory the other occupants of the room provided and sat up.

“Baek, hurry! The barrier’s down!!”

Baekhyun snapped awake. There’s no way! He looked at Kai who was about to run outside and widened his eyes.

“NO! STOP!” in attempt to stop Kai, he turned out all the lights in the room leaving them in darkness.

“Baek, why did you remove the light?” Lay asked, waiting for his eyes to adjust.

The others looked at where Baekhyun is and saw a glimmer of golden before it disappeared.

“It’s still there...”

“What do you mean it’s still there?” Kai asked, annoyed “I saw it! It melted to the ground and disappeared into nothing!”

“That’s why it’s still there! This kind of barrier melts and becomes invisible lines that can either has poison or laser and when someone gets out that door, they’ll die!”

“I don’t believe you!” Kai growled.

“Then don’t believe me! Try to get out then but if you’re dead don’t expect me to feel sorry.” Baekhyun snapped back at the younger.

Kris sighed; dealing with Kai that hadn’t come in contact with his mate for more than 10 hours can be quite exhausting. He wondered if Kai could survive if Kyungsoo left for a week without him and how Suho can discipline him(probably with a lot of threats and Kyungsoo helping the Omega Head).

Kai was silenced at the possibility of being dead and an image of Kyungsoo crying because of him made him growl and cross his arms, admitting defeat. A second later, Baekhyun restored the light back into the room.

 

“So???” Sehun asked, his bag already on his hands containing Lulu’s handphone, Tablet PC and MP3 player and a bunch of other stuff. “What do we do now?”

Baekhyun scanned the entire barrier that contains them before sighing, frustrated and went to the locker room.

“We wait.” Kris voiced out and he was met by complaints from the maknae line. Kris raised a brow at them “You all should fix your appearances first. We’re going to YG HQ and you two are looking like ? Nice first impressions you two decided.”

“Hey! What about you!?” Kai and Sehun exclaimed in unison before stopping and frowning as they saw Kris already looking like a model on standby with his arms crossed and leaning against the wall. “Where did you get your clothes, anyway?”

“I have a locker in this room.” Kris said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Kris, Lay and Xiumin are already dressed into another set of clothes looking quite chic. Just when Kai and Sehun was about to go to the adjacent locker room, Baekhyun emerged from it wearing Chanyeol’s button up shirt that looks big on him but at the same time cute with skinny jeans.

 

Looking at the other’s they saw that Kris Tao’s shades on his head, Xiumin has Chen’s cap on his head, wearing Chen’s black tanktop as he wore an ed checked shirt on top of it while Lay donned Suho’s hoodie. Following their hyungs when they saw they all have a part of their mates’ belongings, Sehun came out wearing Luhan’s spare shirt and Kai has Kyungsoo’s extra baggy pants on.

“Baek, how long do we have to wait?” Xiumin asked, already smiling at the thought of seeing his mate again.

“About...an hour more. In estimated time.” Baekhyun answered, glancing at the clock.

Kai groaned.

“Can’t I just teleport already?? I need my mate!!!!!.....”

“I feel you, bro!” Sehun said, groaning as well.

~

*YG HQ Infirmary*

The EXO members ended up sleeping through the night and even though they are away from their mates, had gotten a good night sleep. They were awoken just a few minutes ago by 2NE1 members bursting in their “room” and being their alarm clock.

Chaerin shook the huddled submissives awake and they all hugged her a good morning.

Minzy came in carrying a table and Bom has a trolley of food with her but before they could reach out for them, Dara halted their advances.

“It’s a cold morning because they said it’s going to rain today! There are three adjacent bathrooms in this infirmary and you all should wash up first!!” she announced.

“We were in a hurry yesterday we forgot to bring your bags.” Chaerin said, smiling a bit “but Minzy had enough time to get you a change of clothes when Luhan was being stubborn.” Luhan pouted a bit.

Minzy smiled at them “I think it was your dorm or maybe SuJu oppas but I don’t really want to go inside your bedrooms, but I saw the clean laundry at the living room with boy clothes and just took that. Your informant really hasn’t informed me if you have locker rooms in your personal training rooms.”

Kyungsoo gasped “Oh! That’s right! Thank you, I forgot I was going to fold it but then Chanyeol said that we should practice..”

Chaerin patted his head “It’s alright, Kyungsoo-ah. If you folded it and brought it to your rooms Minzy-ah never would’ve found them.”

Chanyeol raised his hand and Minzy looked at him “Minzy-ah, how do you know which floor is our dorm?”

Minzy smiled at him. “Because oppa, your mate and I exchange information a lot. He’s one of the few people that know the identity of The Queens. We have our own sort of confidentiality.”

Bom clapped her hands twice. “Okay, Yejura!! If no one decides who’ll wash up first, I’ll be taking this food back and feed this to my Tabi.” She said, smiling at the six boys who huddled together almost immediately.

“KAI BAI BO!” they all started their own sort of “War”

“KAI BAI BO, KAI BAI BO, KAI BAI BO.”

“KAI BAI BO, KAI BAI BO, KAI BAI BO.”

“KAI BAI BO, KAI BAI BO, KAI BAI BO.”

“KAI BAI BO, KAI BAI BO, KAI BAI BO.”

*A few minutes later...*

Bom was munching on a corn as the girls watch the boys play a game of Rock, Paper, and Scissors.

“They love playing games like us.” Dara said as she saw the winners bouncing in joy.

In the end, Chanyeol, Suho and Luhan got the first turn to wash up after they found their clothes at the laundry basket still shouting in victory. Tao, Kyungsoo and Chen(he almost won but got disqualified because he cheated) all slumped down and looked longingly at the food their hungry stomachs wanted.

Chaerin laughed and handed Kyungsoo and Tao some hot chocolate first.

“Here you go, aegis.”

“Thanks, Omma.” Both said as they happily drank the hot chocolate.

Chen looked at Bom who was happily eating her corn when she sense Chen looking at her.

“What is it?”

“Noona, should I call you Omma?”

“No!” Bom threw a pillow at him accurately on the face.

“But you said you’ll take me in!”

“Yes, and I am your Omma but just call me noona!” Bom said, already scolding Chen who has a mischievous smile on his face. Bom handed him a sandwich “There. Eat! I’ll introduce you to Tabi later.” She added, smiling brightly.

Chen took the sandwich after thanking her wondering who ‘Tabi’ is.

A few minutes passed and the bathroom doors opened. Luhan was out first wearing Sehun’s white checkered shirt with tanktop and his blue jeans as he smiled at them before sitting down on bed and Chaerin giving him hot chocolate. Chen immediately went to the available bathroom.

Then, Suho emerged, smiling happily as he wore Lay’s clothes before Minzy giving him hot chocolate too. Tao dashed inside the bathroom. Chanyeol went out wearing one of Baekhyun’s big shirts that seemed to fit him well and his basketball shorts as he received hot chocolate from Dara. Kyungsoo calmly walked in the bathroom.

Minzy and Dara already set up the table with Luhan, Chanyeol and Suho looking at it as they wait for the remaining three to come out the bathroom. A minute later, Kyungsoo opened the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter