Meeting BTS

My Dark Secret

"You sat down in your seat and looked at the boy next to you. 

Hm..he's pretty cute. You thought as you looked as his sleeping face. 

You didn't realize you were staring until a voice spoke out, "Excuse me but I would like it if you don't stare at my face." 

Jungkook opened his eyes and glared at you. You widened your eyes and looked away. You looked at the board and everything that Ms. Hwang was teaching, you had already learned everything. You stared out the window until the bell rang.

All the students rushed out of their seats and ran  out of the classroom. You and Jungkook were the last to leave. You were packing your stuff when you heard someone say.

"Hey. I hate it when people sit next to me. Be quiet and don't disturb me. Arasso?" 

You looked up to see Jungkook staring at you. You nodded quietly and left the classroom.

"ASHLEY!~" 

You looked up to see your best friend Cindy running towards you. She tackeled you in a hug and hooked arms with you.

"Haiii~~ how was your first day of school so far? What's your schedule? Am I in any of your classes?"

"Woah unnie. Slow down. One question at a time." You laughed.

"My day was okay. There's this kid named Jungkook that I had to sit next to in first period and he was so rude and arrogant. I-"

"Wait. Jungkook?? You had to sit next to him??" Cindy interrupted.

"Yeah, why are you so surprised?"

"He's one of the kingkas at the school. He hates people sitting next to him. Also....he's a monster hunter.." Cindy whispered.

"Monster hunter?!" You yelled. Cindy slapped a hand over your mouth. "Shhhh!!"

"Monster hunter??" You whispered. Cindy nodded. "He goes monster hunting everyday after school with 6 other guys. They're kingkas too. All the girls in school love them. They call themselves BTS." 

"But.. if they're monster hunters then how are you still alive?" You asked. Yes, Cindy's a demon too. 

"I hide my powers very well. I haven't been caught yet. So be careful."

You gulped and nodded slightly scared. You've never met a monster hunter before. It makes you more scared to think that you will be sitting next to one for the rest of the year.

"So what's your schedule?" Cindy asked. You gave her your schedule. 

"Oh you have P.E and english with me! English is next! Kaja~~"

Cindy grabbed your arm and dragged you to your next class. 

The both of you walked inside and someone called out your name. 

"Ashley!! Hi!"

V was waving at you and gestering for you to sit next to him. 

Cindy looked at you with a puzzled look. "You know V? He's one of the kingkas too."

"He's a kingka? I met him this morning when he bumped into me with his skateboard. Can I sit next to you instead?"

Cindy nodded and took you to her desk. You looked back at V to se him with a crestfallen expression. You felt bad but you didn't want to be sitting next to another monster hunter. English passed by really fast. Soon it was break time. 

"Hey I have to go retake a test okay? I'll see you in P.E.!" Cindy said as she ran out of the classroom. 

You packed up your stuff and V walked up to you.

"Why didn't you sit next to me?" V pouted.

Aww he looks so cute! You thought. "I'm sorry but I wanted to sit next to my best friend instead."

"Oh that's okay! Would you like to hang out with me and my friends during break??" V chirped happily.

"U-um I'm not s-sure if that's okay.."

"No it's fine! They'll love you!"

Surely not Jungkook. You thought and mentally rolled your eyes.

V grabbed your arm and dragged you to his friends. 

Once the two of you got there, all of them were staring at you.

"V. Who's this?" One of them said.

"Hyungs and Jungkook, meet Ashley! She's new here! I met her this morning!" V said. 

"Hello I'm Rap Monster but you can call me oppa" Rap Monster smiled.

"Hi I'm Jin." Jin said shortly.

"Hey cutie I'm Suga" Suga winked. You rolled your eyes but chuckled. 

"Hi there! I'm J-Hope! Call me oppa too!" J-Hope said happily.

"Hey I'm Jimin!" Jimin said with a smile.

"You already know me." Jungkook said looking at you. 

You rolled your eyes and smiled at the others.

"Hello I'm Ashley and I'm happy to meet all of you." You said shyly. Although they're monster hunters, you felt like they were really nice people, except Jungkook. 

Hm maybe this school isn't that bad. You thought.