Detention

My Dark Secret

"RING~"

Everyone rushed out of class and you quietly packed up your stuff and walked to the detention room.

You got there and sat down and waited for the teacher to come. You were reading your book, "The Fault In Our Stars", when you heard someone come in the classroom. You looked up and made eye contact with Jungkook. 

You looked back at your book and continued reading.

Jungkook walked over to your table and sat down right next to you.

Ugh. Why did he have to sit here out of all the empty seats in the classroom? You thought angrily in your head.

After a few minutes, the teacher walked in. "Excuse me you two. I have a meeting so I hope I can trust you two alone in the classroom for the next 2 hours." She said and walked out.

It was quiet. Really quiet. You were peacefully readng your book when Jungkook suddenly poked you.

"Hey." He poked you in the arm.

You ignored him and continued reading.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. He-"

"What the heck do you want??" You yelled at him.

He looked down and mumbled "..sorry."

You smirked and said "Sorry, what was that?"

"I said I'm sorry." He said.

"It's fine. I just don't like talking about my parents." You said quietly.

"So who do you live with?" Jungkook asked.

"I live alone." You said.

"Really?? That must be hard." He said giving you a sympathetic look.

"Yeah it is..but i've lived like that for many years now." You said.

"Ah I see." He said. "So what do you want to do? It's gonna be boring just sitting here for two hours." Jungkook said.

"I'm not really sure.." You said. Actually you wanted to get to know this nice side of Jungkook more.

"Hey can I get to know you? I like this nice side of Jungkook more than the cold one." You said.

"Hmm sure why not?" He said.

The next two hours you guys talked and talked about each other and you found out that Jungkook is really nice.

You found out that he lives with BTS, his mom died when he was young and his dad lives in another city. He didn't tell you that he's a monster hunter though.

"So what do you usually go after school?" You asked innocently.

"Um I-I usually just hang out with BTS, T-that's all." He stuttered.

Slowly you realized that you were falling for him. H'es really sweet when he isn't cold to you. He's really good looking too.

He's a monster hunter... I can't like him.. You thought.

What you didn't know is that Jungkook was slowly falling for you too.

Soon the bell rang and Jungkook picked up your stuff for you.

"Oh no you don't have to.." You said.

"No I want to!" Jungkook smiled. 

"Where do you live? I'll walk you home."

"No it's fine, I can walk home alone." You said.

"It's not safe for a girl to walk home alone this late."

You ddn't argue anymore and the both of you started walking home.

You got to your front porch and you took your stuff out of his hands.

"Thanks for walking me home. You really didn't have to." You smiled

"No problem and I wanted to." He smiled back.

You wrapped your arms aroud him and gave him a hug. Jungkook stiffened at first but soon relaxed and hugged back.

The two of you parted and you waved bye to him and walked into your house.

You got ready for bed and laid down. 

"Hm. Today was a good day after all." You smiled and closed your eyes and went to sleep.

 

Haai~ I hope you've been enjoying my story so far :) Subscribe! ^-^