Hurt

My Dark Secret

You woke up the next morning and got ready for school. 

This morning, you felt like crap. You had cried yourself to sleep remembering that poor little girl and your hair was a mess and you had bags under your eyes. 

You got to class and sat down in your seat. 

Ms. Hwang looked around the class and took attendance. "Oh so Jeon Jungkook is absent."

You looked at the seat next to you and indeed it was empty. You didn't even notice he wasn't there.

After a couple of minutes, you heard the door open.

"Mr. Jungkook, you're late." Ms. Hwang glared at him. 

Jungkook shrugged, "I don't care." 

"Detention after school." 

"Mkay. Whatever." Jungkook put his head on his desk and din't bother listening to the lesson.

Ms. Hwang looked furious but calmed down and continued teaching the lesson.

Class passed by fast. You were scribbling down the notes and Jungkook was taking a nap as usual.

The bell rang and all the students rushed out. You took your stuff and start walking towards your next class.

You and Cindy were talking in class when the teacher, Mr.Choi, yelled you guys. "Ashley! Cindy! Since you two have so much to talk about and don't even care to pay attention in my class, you two can spend detention after school." 

"But sir, I have a doctor's appointment." Cindy said.

"Alright fine. I will let you go this time but you have to make it up another day. Ashley, you still have detention." Mr. Choi said.

"Yes Mr. Choi." You sighed and nodded.

Class ended and Cindy left first. V went up to you, "Hi Ashley! Wanna sit with us at lunch?"

The image of that poor girl flashed in your mind.

"Um I'm not s-sure" You started to say.

V stopped you and said, "Nope. I'm not taking no as an answer."

He grabbed your arm and dragged you to the cafeteria.

You two arrived at BTS's table and they all looked at you. "Hey Ashley!" Rap Monster said. 

"H-hello." You said.

V made you sit next to him and Jungkook was right in front of you.

Your stomach growled and V laughed. "Y-yah! Why are you laughing?" You pouted as you rubbed your stomach.

V didn't answer you and just gave you a plate of food.

You digged in right away. 

"Calm down. Haven't your parents ever taught you manners?" Jungkook asked coldly.

You stopped eating. "I don't have any parents." You said quietly.

Soon everything got awkward and silent. Jungkook's eyes widened and he was speechless. "I-I'm s-sorry, I didn't kn-" 

"It's fine. It's okay." You said. You pushed the plate of food away and stood up. "I've lost my appetite. Thanks V oppa for giving me food." 

You then turned and walked away. 

"Look what you did." J-Hope scolded. Everyone glared at Jungkook.

"What are you all looking at me for??" Jungkook scoffed and looked away.

Did I really hurt her feelings? Jungkook thought worriedly.