Talk

My Dark Secret

 

 

 

English passed by pretty quickly. The bell rang and you, Cindy, and V walked out of the classroom. 

"Oh look there they are!" V shouted and pointed at a table where all of BTS were sitting. You sighed inwardly and looked down. Slowly you followed V to the table. 

"Cindy sit next to me." Jin smiled and patted the seat next to him. Cindy ran over and sat down. 

You stood standing not knowing where to sit. "Ashley sit next to Jungkook!" V said. You quietly sat down next to Jungkook and looked at your shoes. "Here." J-Hope slid a tray of food towards you. You looked up and smiled. "Thank you oppa." 

As you were eating, you suddenly felt and tap on your elbow. You glanced at Jungkook and he leaned it and whispered, "Can we talk?" 

"When?"

"Meet me on the rooftop after school." 

You hesitated but eventually replied, "F-fine." Jungkook cracked a small smile and continued eating. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day passed by pretty quickly and soon you were walking up the stairs to meet Jungkook on the rooftop. 

You opened the door to the roof and looked around for Jungkook. 

Hmm I thought he was up here. You wondered.

"BOO!"

"Ah!" You screamed. Jungkook fell to the ground laughing and you started hitting him. "You stupid idiot! How could you fricking do that to me?!" You yelled. 

"Ow! Stop ahahah I'm sorry!" Jungkook chuckled. "You know what. I'm leaving." You huffed and started walking away. "No wait come back." Jungkook grabbed your wrist and turned you around. He looked at you straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry." 

"I-it's fine." You said avoiding eye contact. 

"No. It's not. I should have told you earlier." Jungkook said seriously.

Even though you hated skinship, you opened your arms and hugged Jungkook. "It's alright oppa. I forgive you." Jungkook smiled and hugged you back. "I missed you soooo much!" He picked you up and spinned you around. 

You laughed. "Put me down!" 

Jungkook put you down and pulled you close. 

"I love you." 

Hold up what. What he say. Oh my god. You thought. "I-I love you too." Your smile reached all the way up your eyes. 

Jungkook leaned in and your lips touched. 

I know it's cheesy to say this but you felt sparks fly everywhere. 

You guys pulled away and Jungkook grabbed your hand. "Let's get back to the others before they worry." He winked. Your cheeks flushed red and you nodded. Then the both of you walked down the stairs, hand in hand. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Jungkook reached the bottom of the stairs and saw the rest of BTS and Cindy standing near the school gates. 

You walked over there and saw everyone was staring at you guys once you two arrived. 

"W-what?" You said nervously. 

"Sooo what were you guys doing up there?" Jimin said smirking. 

"I-I don't know what you're talking about hyung." Jungkook said. The whole group laughed. "Oh c'mon you don't think we didn't see you guys whispering and sneaking away after school did you??" Rap Monster laughed. 

"Unniiiieee help mee." You cried to Cindy. 

Cindy laughed and said, "Sorry Ashley. I'm with the guys on this one. What were you guys doing up there? Hmm?" 

"I just simply apologized and that's it." Jungkook said. 

"BOOOOO!" Everyone yelled. "No hugging??" Jimin yelled. "No kissing??" J-Hope screamed.

"No 'I love you so much let's get married'"?? Cindy exclaimed.

Everyone looked at Cindy. "Sorry hehe" She said sheepishly.

You and Jungkook made eye contact and he winked. You looked down blushing furiously. Cindy saw that and smirked.

"Ashleyyy we should go get something to drink.~" Cindy hooked arms with you and dragged you away.

"Hey where are you guys going??" The guys yelled. "We're having some girl bonding time right now!"  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tell me everything right now!" Cindy yelled. 

"Shhhhh be quiet people are staring!" You said. 

You and Cindy just got to a bubble tea cafe and were sitting down at a table. 

"Well hurry up and tell me then!" 

"Okay okay! So Jungkook asked me to go up to the roof top and once I got there, I couldn't see him but suddenly he surprised me and I screamed my head off btw. Anyways he then apologized and I forgave him. Then he gave me a big hug and then spun me around and after that he pulled me close and then we.. we kissed." You said blushing bright red. 

"OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS KISSED?!?!" Cindy exclaimed. 

"Unnie shut up!!" You clamped a hand over . 

"Sorry sorry!" Cindy sat down and calmed herself. 

"AWWWW you guys kissed!" Cindy said. 

"Ungggg stop it." You said. 

"My little girl is growing up." Cindy said while brushing fake tears away. You laughed, "Stop being such a drama queen." 

"Did anything else happen?" 

"Well...he said I love you." You softly said. 

"Did you say it back?" Cindy asked. 

"Of course I did!" You exclaimed. 

But in your mind, you wondered, Do I really love him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'M BACK GUYS!!!~~~ IM SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG T^T. I really hoped you guys like this update and I will be updating more frequently now so donut worriee! Thank you guys so much and I love you~~ <3333333 Comment and subscribe! ^^