After School

My Dark Secret

Hey guys! I thought you'd want to listen to some music while reading so here! Hope you enjoy ^-^

 

 

 

 

 

Class had ended and you and Cindy were walking down the hallway when suddenly V jumped out of nowhere. You screamed and Cindy looked surprised. 

"Hahahah did I scare you?" V laughed. 

"Yah! Not funny!" You yelled at him. Cindy started laughing too. "Hey Unnie! Why are you laughing too??" You exclaimed. Cindy calmed down and just waved you off. 

You rolled your eyes and turned to V. "So what do you need?" 

"I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out with us after school." V said. 

"Oh..um. actually I was planning to hang out with Cindy. Sorry V oppa." You said with a frown. 

"Oh! She can come with us!" V said. Cindy's and your eyes widened. "Jincha? Yay! Are the other oppas gonna be okay with it?" You asked. 

"I really don't have to go guys, they might not like m-"

"Nonsense! I'm sure they'll love to meet someone new!" V smiled. 

"C'mon let's go!" V hooked arms with you two and dragged you towards BTS. 

Once you three got there, all of BTS looked at you guys. Jungkook was eyeing V's arm around you. 

"Who's she?" Rap Monster asked pointing to Cindy. 

"Hello Cindy imnida!" Cindy smiled and waved. 

"She's my best friend." You smiled. 

"Well any friends of Ashley is a friend of ours. I'm Rap Monster but you can call me oppa." Rap Monster smiled. 

"Hello I'm Park Jimin but you can call me your boyfriend." Jimin winked. 

"Hahaha in your dreams, lover boy." Cindy laughed. 

"Ouch. That hurt." Jimin said holding his heart.

"I'm older than you." Cindy smirked. 

"Jincha? Well you're my noona now." Jimin smirked. "Alright then." 

"Hello! I'm J-Hope! Call me oppa too!" 

"Wassup I'm Suga! Same here, call me oppa!"

"Hello I'm Jin, nice to meet you." Jin smiled at Cindy. Cindy smiled back. 

"I haven't properly introduced myself. Kim Taehyung imnida! But you can call me V, noona!" V said enthusiastically . 

"Jeon Jungkook..." Jungkook said with a straight face. You glared at him. 

"..Noona." Jungkook smiled. Cindy noticed his change of behavior and smiled in her mind.

"So would you ladies like to hang out with us?" Rap Monster asked.

"Sure!" You smiled. "Do you want to unnie?" Cindy nodded. "Sure."

"Cool. I know this sweet cafe we can go to." Rap Monster said.

"Alright let's go~!" You said happily.

You all started walking and you remembered the day Jungkook killed that girl. You felt like asking them something.

"Um... I have a question." You said.

"Sure, ask away." Suga said.

"Um ..what do you guys usually do after school?" You said hesistantly.

"Why do you keep asking?" Jungkook snapped.

"I was just wondering.." You looked down.

Jungkook felt guilty for snapping at you but he didn't want anyone knowing that BTS were monster hunters.

"We usually go home and play video games." J-Hope lied.

You and Cindy exchanged a glance and you knew she was thinking the same thing as you.

The rest of the walk was quiet. Sometimes V would exclaim something random to break the awkwardness.

You gys arrived at the cafe and walked inside. You could instantly smell the coffee and pastries when you stepped inside.

You guys sat down and you were sitting between V and Jungkook. Cindy was sitting between Jin and Jimin.

Soon a waitress came to your table. She was eyeing BTS and wearing a ton of makeup. It looked like crayola box banged her face. 

 "What would you like to order?" She said batting her eyelashes. 

"Can I have two plates of macarons please?" Rap Monster ordered. 

"Gotcha." The waittress smiled. "Does the other gentlemen like anything?" She said batting her eyelashes again.

"Can I have a cup of coffee?" Cindy asked. The waitress scowled at her and wrote down the order. 

"Actually I want a cup of coffee too." Jin said. They smiled at each other. 

The waitress rolled her eyes and wrote it in notebook.

"Can I have a glass of Dr.Pepper?" Jungkook and you said at the same time. You two looked at each other and you shyly looked away.

The waitress wrote it down and smiled. "Your order will come right away." She smiled fluttering her eyes. 

"Excuse me but is there something wrong with your eyes?" Cindy asked. Jimin burst out laughing and Jin smirked. The others tried to hold in their laughter but failed.

The waitress frowned and stopped away. Once she was gone, everyone burst out laughing. After a while you guys calmed down.

You felt someone nudge your leg. You looked at Jungkook. "I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier." He said quietly.

"It's alright. It wasn't my place to ask anyways." You said.

"Still that was rude of me to do so." Jungkook sulked.

"It's fine. Really. Stop sulking oppa." You smiled. You put your hand over his. Jungkook smiled at you.

"Hey you two love birds, stop flirting. The orders are here." Jimin teased. 

You let go of Jungkook's hand and grabbed a macaron. 

Everyone was eating and talking happily. Jin and Cindy were having a nice conversation and Jin made her laugh a few times. V and J-Hope were fooling around with the food. Rap Monster was scolding them. Suga and Jimin were looking at cute girls that walked in the cafe. And you were just sitting there enjoying your food. 

While Jungkook held your hand under the table. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omg guys wasn't that cuute? Ashley and Jungkook held hands~~ Hope you guys enjoyed it and comment and subscribe!~ What do you guys think is gonna happen next?