The Beach

My Dark Secret

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"We're here!!" Rap Monster yelled excitedly. 

You looked out the window and see the sand and waves crashing on the rocks. 

"Oh my gosh I'm so excited!!" You yelled while shaking Jungkook. Jungkook laughed and said, "Woah easy there." 

"Hehe sorry." You smiled sheepishly.

Rap Monster drove into the driveway of the beach house and everyone got out. 

"Ahh the breeze feels so nice." You sighed. You turned to see J-Hope's car turning into the driveway. "Yay the others are here!" You yelled. 

"Can we go to the beach now?" Jimin whined. 

"Yes! Please oppa~?" You looked at Rap Monster. Rap Monster laughed and said, "Fine alright. Everyone go change and we'll go." 

You cheered and high fived Jimin and everyone ran into the house to change. 

You and Cindy went into one room and got out your swimsuits. You put on your swimsuit and threw a white cardigan over it. 

"You look nice!" Cindy said. 

"Thanks unnie! So do you!" You smiled. 

The both of you finished and went outside to see all the boys waiting. Jungkook took one glance and his jaw dropped. You walked over and closed his mouth. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." You laughed. 

"You look stunning." Jungkook blushed. 

You looked down with bright red cheeks. "Thanks hehe." 

Jin back-hugged Cindy and smiled. "You look really beautiful." 

"Thanks oppa" Cindy giggled. 

"Okay love birds! Let's go!!" Jimin yelled and started sprinting towards the ocean. 

Everyone soon followed and jumped into the water. 

You were splashing around with the boys when you noticed Jungkook wasn't there. 

You looked around and saw him standing a few feet away. Talking to another girl. From afar, it looked like she was flirting with him because she kept giggling and touching his shoulder. Jungkook was just smiling and laughing back. 

You clenched your fists out of anger. "How can he just stand there while another girl is flirting with him?" You thought. 

Cindy noticed you weren't playing anymore and walked over to you. 

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked. Cindy looked over to what you were looking at. "Oh." 

You sighed and nodded. "Yep." 

"Welll let's do something about that, shall we?" Cindy smirked mischievously. 

"Unnie.. what do you mean?" You said nervously. 

Cindy raised her hand causing a huge wave to form. You started cracking up. "Hahaha unnie great idea but we could get caught!" 

"Don't worry, trust me on this." Cindy smirked. 

With a flick of her wrist, she splashed the wave onto the girl, soaking her from head to toe. 

You looked up to see her screaming and storming away. 

You and Cindy high fived each other and burst out laughing. 

You saw Jungkook walking back to the group and your blood started boiling again. "Hey guys, what's up?" He said.

"YAH! Jeon Jungkook! How dare you go leave our group and flirt with other girls?" Cindy yelled.

Jungkook jumped at the sound of her voice and stammered, "W-what are you talking about? She and I were just chatting. There was nothing going on." 

"It was obvious that she was flirting with you Jungkook." You said monotonously.

He shrugged and said, "Well I didn't know." You sighed. 

Cindy glanced between you two and decided to let you guys figure it out on your own and walked away.

"Hey..are you mad at me?" Jungkook said.

"Sigh..I don't know, you didn't even try to stop her when she kept touching you."

"Maybe she was just being friendly. Stop overreacting." He scoffed. 

Ouch. That hurt. You shook your head and walked away.

Meanwhile, someone saw the whole thing and that includes Cindy's little prank..

 

 

 

 

OOOOOOOOH DRAMAAAA~~~ what's going to happen hehehehehe ^^ I hope you guys liked this update and continue to subscribe and comment! Love you guys! *MWUAH* 

~Author-nim <3