Fight

My Dark Secret

 

OMG EXO WAS SO HOT JEEZUS DID YOU SEE CHANYEOL LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL. *HYPERVENTILATES*

okie now you may continue reading LOL 

You walked to a quiet part of the beach and sat down under a tree. 

You closed your eyes and tears slowly ran down your face. You wiped them so much, your eyes were red and swollen. How could he say I'm overeacting? Stupid Jungkook. Does he hate me now? 

"Why is a beautiful girl like you crying?" A voice said. 

You looked up, but your vision was too blurry due to the tears. The stranger bent down and brushed your tears away. 

"T-thank you." You said. The stranger sat down next you and reached out his hand. 

"Hi! My name is Sehun." He smiled. 

You shook his hand, "I'm Ashley. Nice to meet you." 

"Now tell me. Why was a pretty girl like yourself crying?" 

You hesistated but eventually told him what happened. 

"Wow. He's stupid." Sehun stated. 

You chuckled and nodded, "Yes he is sometimes." But that's what made me fall for him.

Suddenly, you heard your phone chime.

To: Ashley Dongsaeng 

From: Cindy Unnie <3 

Hey where are you? Hurry back, I'm getting worried. Don't make me look for you and drag your back here. 

"Looks like you should be heading back now." Sehun said. 

You nodded. The two of you stood up and Sehun looked at you. 

"How long are you staying here?" 

"Only a couple days. We're on break right now."

"Ahh okay. Well you should head back. If that boy ever makes you cry again, I'll be here to sweep you off your feet, got that?" 

"Haha alright. Bye Sehun! Nice meeting you!" You laughed. You turned around and started walking back to the beach house. 

"Bye Ashley!" He waved and ran off. "He's so cute" You thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hadn't walked more than 20 feet when you see Jungkook standing there with his arms crossed. He also had a very serious look on his face. 

"I go around looking for my girlfriend because I was worried but I see her hanging out with another guy. Who the hell was that?' He spat. 

"Just a new friend I made." You stated. 

"Well it didn't look like you guys were just friends. 'I'll sweep you off your feet.' Tsk.' He scoffed. 

"He and I were chatting. 'Nothing was going on'." You mocked him. 

"Really? You're gonna be immature enough to go talk to other guys just to make me jealous?" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I can't believe you'd stoop that low."

Tears welled up in your eyes. "I didn't do anything!!" You yelled. 

Jungkook's eyes widened hearing you raise your voice for the first time.

"H-hey are you cr-"

"Shut up." You pushed past him and stormed away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile, back at the house~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cindy was pacing back and forth. 

"Babe, sit down. They're going to be back soon." Jin said putting his hands on her shoulders. 

"They've been gone for two hours now! It's getting dark too!" She exclaimed. 

"It's fine. They're probably on their way back now." 

Cindy sighed but eventually sat down. The BTS boys were just hanging around the house. J-Hope and Jimin were playing a video game. Rap Monster and V were in their rooms. Jin was reading a book right next to her. 

Cindy noticed Suga was being quiet. 

"Oppa, are you okay?" 

"H-huh? O-oh yeah I am." He stuttered. 

"Alright oppa.." Cindy said suspiciously. 

"Where did that wave come from? Did Cindy form it? No. Of course not. They're not demons..are they?" All these thoughts rushed through Suga's mind. 

Suddenly, the front door burst open and you stormed in with tears in your eyes. You ran upstairs, into your room and slammed the door. 

Just a few moments later, Jungkook walked in through the door. 

"Ashley was crying, what the did you do to her?" Cindy grabbed Jungkook by the collar and pinned him against the wall. 

"C-Cindy calm down." J-Hope said. 

"I accused of stooping low enough to hang out with other guys to make me jealous." He said quietly. 

"You're so stupid." Cindy let go of him. "Well? Aren't you going to go apologize to her?" 

"She's pretty upset right now. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to see my face right now. I'll apologize tomorrow. I'm sorry noona." Jungkook bowed. 

"Sigh.. I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. But alright, fix everything tomorrow. As for now, I'll go talk to her." Cindy walked upstairs.

"Don't worry man, she'll forgive you." Jimin patted Jungkook on the back.

"I really screwed up this time." Jungkook thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WE'RE ALMOST TO 100 SUBBIES WHOOOO anywhoo heeeeeeeeey guys~~ ahh so the one that saw them was Suga OooOoOOo seriously i think this fanfiction has too much drama lmao but i hope you guys enjoyed this update! Comment and subscribe <3 <3 thank you so much for your support ily

aP32Iq6.gif

 

large.gif