Leather

OnTae Fluff Drabbles

AN: Enjoy!

 

“Leather?” 

Taemin bit his lip and fixed the hat he would be wearing for his part of the magazine photo shoot. He couldn’t help but drool just a bit over Jinki standing in the backdrop, his hands grabbing at the collar of his jacket.

He looked so handsome in black leather. It made his normally goofy personality seem dark and gave him a bad boy vibe. In a way, he was feeling his heart beat race at Jinki’s serious face.

He could feel those protective arms around him, hugging him in all the right spots and Taemin groaned internally. He was still mentally cursing himself out as he stared at the ceiling. He stopped breathing when a hand curled around his waist and brought him close. “You look so cute Tae-ah.”

“Yah! I’m not cute!” Taemin pouted. Jinki chuckled and tipped his chin down, “Says the one in the cute little hat.”

Taemin stuck his lip out and grabbed at Jinki’s leather jacket and pulled him close. “Yea well…you’re lucky you looked so hot over there hyung." 

Jinki only smirked, “Oh I know.” Jinki leaned down and pecked his cheek, “But you’ll look adorable in yours.” Taemin watched as his elder boyfriend strutted off, his shoulder moving perfectly in that black leather.

He fanned himself and felt his mouth dry up. Jinki turned behind him and winked, letting his jacket fall off. Taemin squealed and hightailed it off, keeping his body from firing up over the person that pulled leather off…a little too well…

“That blush is cute Taemin-ah!”

He blushed harder and waited for his turn. He’d show Jinki just how much he could blush later on.

 

AN:...my brain is on overload.