Backhug

OnTae Fluff Drabbles

i

Inspired by this!! 

 

AN: My brain is exhausted--I BLAME HOMEWORK. Therefore enjoy this tiny drabble! I promise there will be longer ones XD

 

Taemin could always remember the surreal feeling of winning an award on stage with his hyungs.

It never ceased to amaze him of the adrenaline running through his body and the wide smile he would see on Jinki’s face.

His leader was always so composed—so happy for all the right reasons.

It was his smile that Taemin always wanted to see. Jinki’s smile was connected to his own in all the right ways.

Jinki was simply special to him in every way possible.

He could feel the confetti falling on his head and as he looked up, he felt himself smiling. He was achieving his dream and he was doing it with a smile on his face—just like Jinki.

He felt warm arms wrap around his waist and a familiar warmth resonate behind him. He smiled and looked back at his leader. He sounded breathless for a moment as his smile grew on his face, “Jinki…”

“Aish no hyung?” Jinki chuckled seeing how widely his maknae was smiling. He tightened his back hug, knowing that Taemin was only this cuddly with him.

In a way, their backhugs were special. It allowed Jinki to hold on tightly to the most important person in his life.

And to Taemin?

It was simply Jinki’s warmth that made him feel fuzzy inside.

Even in public, on stage in front of fans, mc’s, other artists and even their bandmates, Taemin couldn’t hide his surreal feelings.

Because while winning was always a wonderful and rushing feeling, Jinki’s arms were always a step above it…never ceasing to amaze him with how connect they were with each other.

It’s almost like the pieces of a puzzle the way their backhugs worked. They molded together—fit together. Jinki’s head on his shoulder, Taemin’s back against the leader’s chest.

Like a yin and yang, they belonged together.

And it was in Jinki’s arms and hugs that Taemin always felt the most special…

And luckiest person in the world.

 

AN: And this is my attempt at fluff…XD