Bullseye

OnTae Fluff Drabbles

Person A gets person B a marshmallow shooter as a gift. Who gets shot in the eye first?

“OWW!”

“HYUNG I’M SORRY!”

Jinki rubbed his eye and grit his teeth. Damn his idea for getting Taemin a stupid Nerf gun. The little toy was such an amusement to the maknae who had taken to shooting it as much as he could around the dorm.

Of course he’d never think of shooting it at another person’s face. But Jinki knew it was his luck that a marshmallow would be catapulted across the room until it landed in his eye as he read a book.

Taemin was in front of him instantly, a frown on his cute little face. Jinki felt Taemin straddle his lap and his tiny little hands were tugging at his own then, trying to get a look at his puffy eye. The marshmallow laid on his lap but Taemin was peppering kisses all over his face and cheeks. “Hyung! I’m so sorry! I was aiming for Jonghyun’s head!”

“YAH!” Jonghyun yelled in the background. Jinki chuckled and picked up the marshmallow, handing it to Taemin. He fed it to the maknae and puckered his lips, “I’m not surprised it hit my eye. I knew it would one of these times.”

Taemin pouted but Jinki pressed a small kiss to his nose. “You’re a cute little maknae. The more you hit Jonghyun and not me and improve your aim the more kisses you get!” Taemin was scrambling off his lap then and yelled, “I'M WAGING WAR ON YOU JONGHYUN! GET READY!”

Jinki went back to reading his book, only looking up when he heard screams from Jonghyun and laughter from Taemin. He couldn’t count how many times he kissed Taemin that day but seeing the boy smiling was worth it to him.