Sneak Attack

OnTae Fluff Drabbles

Imagine your OTP getting ready for bed, and person A is sitting on the bed. Person B tries to sneak up on them with a hug or a kiss, but person A has quick reflexes, and thinks they’re being attacked. So they accidentally hit person B in the face, and they fall back onto the bed. Person A realizes who it was then, keeps saying sorry really quickly, and hugs them and kisses where it hurts.

 

Taemin hummed to himself as he rubbed his lotion on his feet before bed for the night. He was sore and tired from a long day of dance practice and he could hardly wait to just settle down and cuddle with Jinki before sleeping.

Jinki of course saw his maknae preparing for bed and quietly began to sneak up on him so he could tickle him. Taemin felt a presence behind him and before he could even think to react in a normal manner he shoved his elbow behind him and into Jinki’s face. “OWW!”

Taemin turned quickly and saw Jinki on the floor as he fell off the bed and holding his nose. Taemin flailed around and tried to help his leader up. “Hyung! I’m so sorry!”

Jinki giggled as Taemin kissed his face and hugged him tightly as the pain subsided in his nose. He knew his clumsiness made Taemin giggle and laugh so he didn’t mind what happened. He eventually wrapped his arms around Taemin who continued to kiss his face over and over again to make sure he was not hurt. Jinki laughed, “Tae it’s okay! I just wanted to hug and maybe tickle you before bed!”

“Aish hyung! I could have hurt you!” Taemin continued to kiss the elder’s nose over and over again as they sat up. Jinki felt lucky that Taemin wasn’t upset with him as they finally curled into bed together. Taemin continued to hug and kiss him repeatedly and Jinki felt content with each swipe of his lips on his cheek and even though the pain in his nose was gone he let Taemin make him feel better before they drifted off to sleep—curled into each other’s embrace.