Putting it Off

OnTae Fluff Drabbles

Imagine Person A of your OTP is an extreme procrastinator so person B ends up doing whatever A was supposed to, but B’s okay with it since A repays them in kisses and cuddles like all the time.

AN: Continuing on with my fluffy drabble/oneshot kick!

Taemin knew he was endlessly carless. Always starting things he couldn’t finish was probably number one on his list of things to change about himself (that he never gets to anyway because he procrastinates). He could leave his room a mess or he could do all the wrong things (or never do them at all) but he knew he would be okay in the end. That reason?

Jinki.

Jinki was always the one following around behind him and cleaning up his messes and doing what he was supposed to be doing. While he always felt endlessly guilty, Jinki often told him that kisses were the perfect repayment for what he did.

Which is where he was now. Jinki had taken care of all his chores since he fell asleep after a very long day of schedules and the perfect way to repay his leader was cuddling him on the couch while they watched a movie together.

Every so often Jinki would kiss his forehead and Taemin would turn and try to peck his lips in return. Jinki never stopped smiling despite being tired himself and that’s something he treasured about his boyfriend. Jinki never scolded him or got angry for his careless habits. He simply giggled and did what the maknae was supposed to do.

And all he ever asked for was love in return—which was something Taemin had endless amounts of and was glad to give in repayment for always having his back.