Banana Thoughts

OnTae Fluff Drabbles

Imagine person A trying eating a banana while person B pesters them with ual innuedos. Fed up, A violently bites into the banana and throws the peel on the ground, grinding it under their heel, while B stares in horror.

AN: THIS IS SMALL BUT CRACK. LOL.

When someone eats a certain food, they’re expecting that no one will make any weird comments. At least that's what Jinki thought. But the evil little maknae otherwise known as Lee Taemin thought differently.

Jinki sighed for the umpteenth time as he put his lips around the banana and Taemin snickered from across the living room. “Aish hyung…you know I’m right over here if you’re wanting some action.”

It had been this for the past 15 minutes. He wanted to eat his banana already! But his boyfriend was being a little brat to him (thanks Jonghyun for teaching him such impure thoughts) and he was getting quite sick of it. jokes and jokes and Jinki finally had it!

Taemin snickered once more, “That’s quite a long banana hyung…sure it’s going to fit in your mouth...like other things?”

The leader turned to his boyfriend and bit down hard on the banana. He chewed it violently much to his boyfriend’s horror and the moment he was done he threw the peel to the ground (please don’t let Kibum come in and scold him in the middle of teaching Taemin a lesson). He stomped on it and then pointed at his eyes and then at Taemin.

He slowly walked out of the room and watched Taemin stare at the banana in shock. He wiped his hands and carefully planned out his revenge for later. He’d put some of those thoughts to use but for now—Taemin’s sheer look of fear was priceless and more than enough to tide him over.