Thoughtful Plans

OnTae Fluff Drabbles

Person A tries to get Person B to “spend some quality time” with them on Valentine’s Day. How do they seduce B? Are they successful? Bonus: A fails miserably, and they decide to just curl up on the couch and watch a romantic movie. Person A tries to propose to Person B by tucking a note under a puppy’s collar. Bonus: B ends up allergic to it.

 

 

 

Jinki pouted to himself as he sat on the couch. It was Valentine’s day and though he had today off, his tiny maknae did not. Jinki had the entire day planned but Taemin was either out doing a schedule or he was running around the dorm trying to do something else.

The leader was slightly miffed and sad as all his attempts to distract Taemin and give him a few small Valentine’s gifts failed completely and he was left with his last one.

The chocolate’s had been spilled and stuffed animals were thrown around but the moment Taemin could Jinki facedown on the bed and groaning in irritation, he smiled. His hyung had been trying to spend some ‘special time’ together (come on it was Valentine’s Day. Taemin wanted it too!) but he found it slightly amusing how Jinki would put after he dodged each attempt.

He patted the leader’s when he was home later that night and Jinki grunted. “There goes my special day.”

“We can still spend time together hyung!” Taemin tugged him up and made him hug him as he opened his laptop and pulled up one of their favorite movies. Taemin was more than content in Jinki’s arms and while Jinki began to think that maybe a couple of his plans would still go through, Taemin began to sneeze uncontrollably.

“H-hyung! W-what are you wearing?” Taemin sneezed and giggled between blowing his nose as Jinki slumped away in defeat after admitting to trying a some new cologne. Taemin laughed at his poor leader but his eyes went wide when Jinki appeared in front of him once more with a small bouquet of flowers.

“Aww hyung! They—They—Th—ACHOO!” Taemin sneezed right into the flowers, blowing petals everywhere as Jinki shut his eyes in fear of being sneezed on. He had forgotten that Taemin was allergic to wildflowers.

He began to mumble and complain under his breath as Taemin pulled him close despite a stuffy nose and touched his chest. “Just cuddle me hyung.”

“B-But you didn’t notice…” Jinki said. He looked at the chaos that was the bouquet and quietly handed Taemin the small card that had been attached. Taemin opened it and went silent as a ring fell out. He looked at it once more before up at the sulking leader and then he lunged at Jinki. “YES! YES!”

Before Jinki could even think to respond Taemin was sneezing all over him, laughing about how he was allergic to him. He held his lover close though and snuggled in close to him. He tried to be romantic and seduce Taemin into bed all day so he could propose and lavish him in affection but he felt now that this was better.

At least this way Taemin was smiling and his heart was truly fluttering. He knew that now all things went to plan—but as long as he had Taemin in his life and forever, he was more than content to be the silly and clumsy leader he knew he was to Taemin.