Birthday Surprise

OnTae Fluff Drabbles

Imagine Person A finding a giant cake on their doorstep, only for Person B to suddenly jump out of it.

 

Jinki felt sad on the day he should be the happiest. It was his birthday and although he was working all day, not a single band member or even label member had wished him a happy birthday.

He felt even sadder when Taemin, his young boyfriend had completely avoided him all day long. Why everyone had been so quiet towards him he would never know but it upset him.

He came back to the dorm after his long day and sluggishly laid down on the couch. Jinki didn’t want to do anything. He felt so rejected on what should be such a fun day for him and the mention of going anywhere made him even more upset.

Jinki did look up when he heard the doorbell ring. Figuring it was a band member who left their keys he got up and went to the door. He opened it up and his eyes widened upon seeing a huge cake standing before him. The cake looked to be fake but it was his boyfriend jumping out of it with another cake that made him stand there in shock and wide eyes.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG!” Taemin shouted, his eyes closed into cute crescents as he presented the cake to Jinki as he stood partially in the large fake cake. Jinki’s mouth opened and closed a few times before Taemin wiggled closer, “Hyung did you think I forgot?”

“N-No one—”

“We were planning a party for you! This was just a cute little surprise that took me all day to do!” Taemin quickly lit the candles and held out the cake decorated with a picture of them on top to the leader. “Come on! Make a wish!”  Jinki finally smiled and blew out the candles and he smashed a piece of frosting on the maknae’s cheeks. Taemin was always a bundle of surprises—some he was glad to always see and always eventually feel his heart pound rapidly in his chest for.