Can't Stay Away

OnTae Fluff Drabbles

 

 

 

 

 

AN: Enjoy this drabble!

 

Taemin knew that at a very young age he was meant for Jinki. The elder was everything he ever dreamed of for a role model, a best friend and later what would be a lover.

They had bonded together, shared their secrets with one another and it was noted in the dorm and throughout the company that one look between them could contain an entire conversation. 

Even now, the tingles of touching Jinki brought back memories to Taemin. He happened to come across a couple of gifs one day online. It was by chance that he was home and Jinki was not. Even since he had his surgery, he had barely seen or talked to his hyung since he was staying at his parent’s house.

Taemin loved his boyfriend dearly and craved his presence, counting down the days he would be back and their routine would resume—everything falling into place.

He giggled at the gifs, wondering how his younger self in the pictures had not exploded in embarrassment from fighting against his hyungs to run to Jinki and lovingly look at him. He remembered his body wanting to move closer to him and kiss the elder—even if it was on television.

Jinki had been the thing to put a smile on his face. In fact, Jinki was just the one thing that made his entire day—even if it was just a quick text to let him know he missed him.

Taemin tried not to show that he felt lonely without Jinki. The elder was probably one of the most important people in his life. He found it difficult to sleep without him cuddled next to him. That day Jinki had pulled him close into a hug and whispered words of affection in his ears for only him to hear he had been a goner, a full-fledged MVP from the start who wanted nothing more than to show Jinki how much he loved and admired him in return.

“I remember those. You were such a cute little dongseng!” The maknae looked up, squealing and jumping at Jinki’s surprise appearance. He threw his arms around him and hugged him tightly. Jinki laughed, “Did you miss me Tae?”

“Hyung!” Taemin cried. The leader patted his head and softly kissed your cheek, “I can never stay away from you for too long Taem…you know that.”

Taemin dared to pull back and looked up at the leader who had a habit of appearing out of nowhere and brightening up his day. “Aigoo jinja?”

Jinki smiled, “Just like I know you can’t stay away from me silly. Now where’s my kiss!? I’ve gone days without one and I’m dying here Tae!” Taemin giggled and let Jinki peck him on the lips as he hugged him once more. It was true that because they belonged together—they surely could never stay away from each other too long.