Day of the Week

OnTae Fluff Drabbles

                                                 

AN: Enjoy!

Taemin sighed to himself as he fidgeted next to the window. The day of their photo-shoot had finally come and as he played with his hat, he bit his lip in anticipation.

He wanted this day to be the day he finally told Jinki how he felt. For years he had harbored his feelings for his elder hyung, never telling him what he felt, but never straying far from his sight.

They made it through rumors of being in relationships with different people, fan services, a cold era, yet Taemin always felt warm inside whenever he thought of Jinki and the way the leader made him smile.

“Tae-ah!” The maknae looked up and found his hyungs approaching him in the large studio, one quiet and serene, with large glass windows and black panes. He touched his hat lightly and sent Jinki a smile as he played with his newly dyed blonde hair.

The leader sent him a goofy smile in return before they went to go take their seats on the bench at the end of the room. Despite being in a room full of cameras and people, Taemin felt like it was only him and Jinki as they took their spots next to each other.

Jinki nudged him; “This will look nice for the calendar they’re making.” Taemin could only smile and giggle to himself as Jonghyun, Kibum and Minho began to talk amongst themselves.

Jinki was quiet as he listened, but Taemin’s focus was on himself. He eyed the inviting shoulder Jinki had. He scooted closer to the elder, listening to his rapidly beating heart as he laid his head down. Jinki shift to bring him closer unconsciously and Taemin felt warmer as he wrapped his arm around his back so he wouldn’t fall.

The leader chuckled, “Comfy maknae?" 

Taemin bit his lip. He didn’t look up at Jinki as he quietly muttered under his breath. “Only with you.”

He blushed to himself as Jinki chuckled into his ear. “Mwo? Since when?” Taemin continued to let his leg swing. Even though the cameras were going off and people were constantly talking, he knew Jinki could hear him. It was normal for the leader to pay attention to him even when they were in the middle of schedules. He was glad for the fact that his bond was strong with Jinki every day.

It could be an off day, a busy day, a dreary day, or any day and general and Taemin found himself falling deeper in love with Jinki. He looked down at the ground and watched how Jinki’s leg swung towards his. “S-since every day.”

It went silent between them and while Taemin believed that his confession was one Jinki might not understand, he was glad to be wrong. The leader merely smiled and Taemin heard a sigh of relief. “Took you long enough Tae.”

When Taemin finally did look up at Jinki, he found a contented smile on his face. He was relaxed, that much he could tell. It was when Jinki reached for his hand that he found something had changed.

Their bond, which had grown each and each day was different. Jinki looked at him with love in his eyes and Taemin knew that their simple days would be filled with moments of cuddling and love. Their busy days would be filled with loving glances and meaningful hugs.

But it was everyday that Taemin would fall deeper in love with Jinki, knowing that his leader would fall for him just as hard.