Please Be Mine...

It's Ok, You Don't Have to Love Me Back

Flashback

In the middle of the basketball court of the school compound, Siwon was dribbling the basketball in his hands like a professional with his friend, Donghae. Just the two of them.

They had been on the court for an hour, yet none shows any signs of backing down any sooner.

Siwon had that serious unbreakable expression when he was on the game, that Donghae knew, it must be because of the recent breakup with the school belle.

 

Unable to hold on anymore, Donghae asked while he was on the position of guarding Siwon from scoring, "Are you and the school belle, over?"

"...Yeah." Siwon replied, and one throw, he scored into the goal.

Donghae picked up the ball for his turn to attack, "No hope of getting back together?"

"Nope." Siwon answered, with the position to block Donghae.

"She seems rather regretful." Donghae threw the ball, but was blocked by the tall student head. Indeed a school captain of the basketball team.

Siwon dribbled the ball to the position and aimed at the goal, without waiting for Donghae to guard him, "Is that so? But that is none of my business. And, she doesn't seems to be the right one for me, that I can forgive her wrongdoings."

"So you are saying, that your so-called THE ONE RIGHT, if that person did wrong things, you will forgive no matter what?" Donghae caught the ball and dribbled to the position for scoring.

"Seems like it." Siwon raised his hand, getting ready to block.

"Then, if the person is a guy?"

 

"What?!" Siwon dropped his hands, giving Donghae a shocking expression.

"Well, just curious." Donghae scored through the goal using Siwon's lack of guarding, "Do you know you are popular among the boys too? I bet some boys in our school are interested in you too."

"...But...I never date a guy before." Siwon frowned, feeling a little weird thinking of dating a guy, "And...I never get any confession from any guy or have any interest in guys at all..."

"Well, never say never..." Donghae picked the ball again, "Who knows, your right one, is a guy."

"How about you be my right one?" Siwon chuckled, with his mood slowly building up while playing his favourite sports.

"Yucks. You and me? NEVER! Don't even think of asking me out!" Donghae threw a disgusting face at Siwon and went pass him to do a slam dunk.

 

After another half an hour of playing, Siwon laid himself in the middle of the court, alone as Donghae left for another appointment. Feeling totally exhausted, he plucked in the earpiece and started to play the songs from the disc that he received from a hoobae on his birthday. It has been in his portable discman ever since, listening to it almost everyday. The songs were truly soothing that can calmed him down whenever he was feeling down or stressed, just like what the hoobae wrote on the note for him.

 

Slowly, in the sea of the soothing songs, Siwon drifted away in his sleep...

--------------------

"Sajangnim, I...am in love with you. Ever since...high school."

 

"Sajangnim, I...am in love with you. Ever since...high school."

 

"Sajangnim, I...am in love with you. Ever since...high school."

 

"Oh Kyuhyun!" Siwon woke up, screaming for his secretary. He sat up from the bed in his hotel room, and looked around confusingly. He is still in the hotel room, in Singapore. Then he remembered, the night before in this very room, where his secretary confessed to him.

"Oh..." And he realised, he was having images about his secretary running in his head while he was sleeping.

Siwon looked down on himself, he was still in the clothes from the previous night. 

 

Oh yes... He dozed off, while he was questioning himself on what to do after Kyuhyun ran out in tears. He sat on his bed, and thoughts about his secretary came to his mind instantly. All those words and expressions that Kyuhyun said and showed, were all literally yelling "HE IS IN LOVE" with the person he was getting closer to. Yet the blockhead CEO did not notice it at all...

And so, the more he recalled, the more he got tired, and he dozed off while his head was still running of all the encounters that he had with Kyuhyun.

And...his heart was yearning...for more.

 

"Why didn't I realise it earlier?" Siwon ruffled his hair ferociously. How should he fix this?

No doubt, he did have some feelings for Kyuhyun. Otherwise he wouldn't have wanting to inhale the sweet scent that came from Kyuhyun, or listen to the songs that Kyuhyun had recorded in his singing voice for Siwon almost everyday, or capture those plump lips again and again and again...

And wouldn't be twitching when Kyuhyun was near him a few times previously...

But...is it right, for 2 men to be in love?

Subconsciously, Siwon touched his own bow-shaped lips. The taste of Kyuhyun's lips still lingered around his lips... He could feel, the softness of Kyuhyun's lips pressing on his lips last night. Intoxicating and addictive, then he wanted to taste it again...

 

Is the feeling for Kyuhyun...a love?

 

"Sajangnim, I...am in love with you. Ever since...high school."

"And this is the reason why...I blushed everytime in front of you... And why...my heart pumped so fast and hard like now...as you can feel it... All because of... Because of...you..."

 

That's it. No matter what, he needs to talk to Kyuhyun. A real serious talk without Kyuhyun running away from him. No. He shall not let Kyuhyun get away this time round.

After brushing and washing himself up, Siwon stepped out of his room looking afresh with newly sprayed cologne. He marched towards Kyuhyun's room, and pressed the bell, thinking he could at least talk to Kyuhyun before they are down for the meetings of the day.

But then...after 10 minutes of standing outside calling for Kyuhyun, the door did not open.

 

Not in his room? Siwon looked at his watch. 10am. Where could Kyuhyun be at this time? Aren't they having meeting....?

"No...wait... Today is...Saturday!" Siwon gasped, "Weekends! So there isn't any meeting..."

In that case, where is Kyuhyun?!

 

Siwon fished out his handphone and dialed his secretary's number. No one picked up the call.

"Damn Kyuhyun... Where are you?!" Siwon hanged up the call, and tried again, and again...

Till he got tired of calling and decided to go look for Kyuhyun. He was sure Kyuhyun will not leave Singapore without him, so Kyuhyun had to be around Singapore definitely.

 

He can't be walking around Singapore himself... He is not familiar with the places here! Oh dear Kyuhyun!! Where did you go?! Are you really mad at me that you did not want to see me again?

Siwon had never been so panicked before, now that he realised Kyuhyun went missing. He paced around outside Kyuhyun's room in circles, thinking of possible solutions.

To get his secretary back by his side. And look at his adorable doe eyes, and chubby blushing cheeks with that pair of rosy plump lips...

He wants to see Kyuhyun's face, desperately...

 

And a name came in his mind...

Without debating within himself anymore, Siwon dialed the number which he thought could give him the answer that he wants.

 

"Hello Mr Lee? I know there isn't any meeting for today. I am calling to ask, do you know the whereabout of your staff, Henry Lau? Can you..."

--------------------

"Woah... So that is the famous merlion!" Kyuhyun squealed as he took his phone and snap several angles of the famous landmark at Sentosa, including a selfie with the merlion.

Henry chuckled at the sight of the squealing Kyuhyun following behind. This guy never change...still as kiddish as ever.

But he was shocked actually, when he got a call from Kyuhyun early in the morning, hearing a rather hoarse voice through the phone, wanting Henry to him around Sentosa for a change of mood.

So here they are, standing in front of the merlion admiring the magnificent structure.

 

However, Henry knew, there is something Kyuhyun was hiding behind his smiles. There seems to be a little sadness flashed across his eyes for a split second, when he was looking at his phone earlier. And Henry swore, he saw Kyuhyun rejecting a few calls when the phone rang more than once. Someone must be anxiously looking for him.

 

"Hey, Henry! What is this?!" Kyuhyun pointed at one push cart selling something interesting.

"Oh that is ice ball, with flavours of your decision. Best for thirst quenching in Singapore with mostly hot weather around the year." Henry stood next to Kyuhyun explaining, "Would you like to have one?"

Kyuhyun nodded, he can never say no to food afterall.

 

As Kyuhyun was slurping on the ice ball, Henry received a call from his boss, Mr Lee. He stopped at the ground to receive the call while Kyuhyun continued to walk down the trail.

"Hello boss?" Henry answered, "Me? I am at Sentosa. Yeah, with my friend Kyuhyun. Huh? I don't know, probably just walking around Sentosa since this is his first time here. Yeah, sure. Bye."

"Who is that?" Kyuhyun asked walking back to Henry, as he noticed Henry lagging behind him.

"My boss. Weird for him to ask me where am I. He hardly cares about me though, when its outside office." Henry shrugged his shoulders, unable to understand his boss very much, "And he was asking me to take care of you."

"Me? Why would he ask about me?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"I don't know. Probably it is your first time here. Anyway, where shall we go next?"

"Oh I know there is a wax museum here, lets go there!" Kyuhyun said excitedly, dragging Henry along as he resumed his slurping on the ice ball.

"Hey! Do you know where the place is?"

 

"Muahahaha Kyuhyun!! You look rather hilarious!!" Henry was laughing hard clenching on his tummy, while Kyuhyun was standing in a photo set, wearing a costume of the old times.

"Yah! Stop laughing and take the photo quick!" Kyuhyun pouted, but he continued to pose for the photo shoot, just like a professional.

"Muahahahahaha!!!!!" Henry laughed again after he snapped the photograph, "That wig is the winner of all!!" 

"Yah!! Henry Lau!" Kyuhyun yelled, as he removed the wig and ran after Henry, using the wig to hit Henry hard.

Just then, Kyuhyun caught a glimpse of someone eyeing at him when he was playing with Henry. But when he turned to the corner again, it was actually empty. Kyuhyun hesitated for a while, but he shook off the weird feeling soon and continued to joke around with Henry.

 

Next, they went on to the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, where Kyuhyun was screaming of the insects crawling around.

"Yah Henry Lau! Why do you bring me here!! Ahhh what is that flying around?!" Kyuhyun screamed, as he ran around avoiding the butterflies.

"You are the one who told me you want to see animals! These are animals too!" Henry held a beetle up, shoving right at Kyuhyun's face, "See, so pretty isn't it?"

"Ahhhhh nooooooo!!!!" Kyuhyun screamed again, running away from Henry as far as possible.

"You will scare them, Cho Kyuhyun!!!" Henry shouted after Kyuhyun, as he continued to play with the insects.

 

Hiding at one corner, Kyuhyun tried to calm himself down. Leaning against the wall, he panted, and soothed his chest from the scare.

"I swear I will strangle that Lau for sure, if he ever does that again to me." Kyuhyun mumbled.

Then, he heard someone chuckled from the other side of the wall. Feeling ashamed, he walked to the side, wanting to lecture that person who laughed at him, but then he found nothing.

"I thought...I did heard someone chuckling..." Kyuhyun scratched the back of his head, feeling rather confused.

 

"Hey, I found you!" Henry grinned, holding another insect in front of Kyuhyun.

"YAH HENRY LAU!!!"

 

After the horrifying experience at the Butterfly Park, Henry brought Kyuhyun to experience something which is of his interest - Sentosa 4D Adventureland.

"You mean these sitmulation rides, are in 4D?" Kyuhyun was amazed by the technology, he was, afterall, an IT graduate who still holds big interest in IT related stuffs.

"Yeah, interesting right?" Henry handed the 3D glasses and led Kyuhyun in the theatre for the rides.

Excitedly, Kyuhyun seated on the specially made chair for the rides, and soon he was totally immersed in the world of 4D.

 

"Wow..." Kyuhyun exclaimed at the end of the fourth 4D ride that he took, "Amazing... How I wish, I can have something like this at home... And I can play with it everyday..."

"Why not you just sit there and make this your new home?" Henry teased as he stood to walk out of the theatre.

"Tsk, can a man dream for something impossible?" Kyuhyun protested. He had been dreaming about the impossible all the while..

 

His love for his sajangnim... The unrequited love...

The thought of Siwon, made him sad out of the sudden. And...now that he thought of Siwon, he realised...he had not been talking to Siwon for the past half a day, as he rejected all Siwon's calls. Though he told Siwon that its ok for him not to love back, but he was actually scared, to hear the rejection from Siwon. Therefore he was afraid to pick up the calls from Siwon.

Yet at the moment, he started to miss Siwon...

 

"Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun mumbled, "I...miss you..."

Just then, he heard someone gasped a few seats behind him. Kyuhyun frowned and turned to his back. But as the theatre was still in darkness, he couldn't see clearly who was behind. Kyuhyun squeezed his eyes to figure out in the dark, and then he realised, the 3D glasses remained on his face. Feeling stupid, he took off the glasses, and though he got used to the darkness, Kyuhyun did not see anyone at all.

 

"This is so weird... I did heard someone gasping... And at the Butterfly Park as well..." Kyuhyun arched his brows, trying to piece the puzzles up, "Or, am I really having some ear problems?"

"Yah Kyuhyun! Aren't you coming out?" Henry called from the outside, breaking the link that Kyuhyun was trying to match.

"Yeah coming." Once again, he shook off the feeling that he couldn't describe at all, and walked out to join Henry.

 

At the restaurant for early dinner, Kyuhyun excused himself for a toilet break after they were done with the ordering of food. When he returned to the table, he noticed Henry was grinning ear to ear.

"What's so happy out of the sudden?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Nothing." But Henry can't wipe that smile off his face, "Say Kyuhyun, after this, lets go to the last destination of the day."

"There is one more? But I am tired... I want to go back to the hotel..." Kyuhyun replied, And take a look at sajangnim... A glimpse will do, doesn't matter...

"That is to make up for the Butterfly Park. I shall bring you, to see marine animals. How does that sound?" Henry beamed.

"...So that was why, you were grinning earlier? To bring me to Aquarium?"

Henry nodded, "That is a newly opened place in Sentosa. It will be fun!"

"...Fine... And that will be the last place to go..." Kyuhyun sighed. Guess, he will have to wait a little longer to see his sajangnim.

 

But when they reached the aquarium, Henry just passed the ticket to Kyuhyun anxiously, as his tummy was not feeling well, and was in urgent need for a toilet break.

"What am I going to do inside alone?!" Kyuhyun asked, with a little panic mode showing out.

"You will be fine. Just follow the route, in the aquarium. I will try to catch up with you once I am done!" Henry explained, and ran off to the other direction to search for a toilet.

"Hey!! Henry Lau!! How could you....?!" Kyuhyun shouted, but he gave up. So he entered the aquarium without Henry, and walked along the route.

 

Surprisingly, there isn't much people inside the aquarium. In fact, he was the only one walking in the aquarium...

"Is it time for closing? Why there isn't any people around?" Kyuhyun started to feel paranoid as he continued his walk, "And where is this Henry?!"

He took out his phone, and called out to his friend, but no one picked up the call.

"Where the hell is this idiot?" Kyuhyun frowned.

 

Though he had a weird feeling about this situation, he was fast to throw all his anxiety away when he saw the beautiful marine lives through the various tanks.

"Oh wow... That seastar is cute! Like a cushion!!" Kyuhyun stared at the seastar, and giggled to himself of what he said, "Cushion seastar! You look like Patrick the seastar from Spongebob Squarepants! Hehehehe...."

 

As he continued walking the given route, soon he had forgotten about Henry and the lack of people in the aquarium. Stopping at each tank admiring the animals living inside, Kyuhyun seems to have a good time on his own.

"Oh... You are one handsome seahorse there..." Getting used of talking to himself, Kyuhyun chuckled when he saw a seahorse swimming elegantly in the tank.

"Just like my handsome sajangnim..." Kyuhyun mumbled, feeling a little heartbroken when he thought of Siwon.

"You must be the most popular seahorse around here, right? Just like him..." Kyuhyun touched the surface of the tank, as he let out a deep sigh, "I really miss him... Though I might be rejected, but I guess...I just have to see him once more...before I got rejected...right?"

 

"And once you see me, are you going to quit your job as my secretary, and leave me?" A rather familiar husky voice spoke from Kyuhyun's behind, which caused Kyuhyun to freeze in front of the seahorse tank. 

As he was trying to breathe properly against the surface of the tank, he could hear the footsteps getting closer to him.

"And may I know, why are you saying the seahorse looks like me? Is the seahorse as handsome as me?" Siwon stood as near as Kyuhyun, that Kyuhyun could feel the hot air coming from Siwon, that he swore he could just faint on the spot.

 

"You miss me, don't you?"

Before Kyuhyun could react, Siwon had turned Kyuhyun around, and embraced him as tight as possible, that Kyuhyun's legs went wobbly with the hug.

"Sajang...sajangnim..."

 

"I miss you too, Kyuhyun."

--------------------

Outside Kyuhyun's room, once Siwon got to know Kyuhyun is still within the island, he let out a sigh of relief. At least, his secretary is safe... Just that, he did not want to pick up his calls at all.

Why is that so? Didn't he just confessed that he is in love with Siwon? So why is he now hiding and avoiding from Siwon?

And why is he feeling so uneasy, when he knows his secretary would rather hang out with his friend, than to face the person he loves?

Then, the normally calm CEO, decided to do the most irrational decision ever, in his life. He dashed towards the elevator, while his hand was working on his phone. If he wants to fix this, he shall do it...big and grand...

Browsing through the internet, he got the information that he needs. Once he was out of the elevator, he was quick to make a call to a place, that he hoped to help him fix everything...

"Yes, I need a special booking..."

 

Once he was done with the booking, Siwon set off to look for his secretary. Though he had no idea where to start from, and the island is not small as well, but Siwon was determined and very confident, that he will get to his secretary.

True enough, after a half an hour of searching, he found Kyuhyun and Henry walking out of the wax museum.

Kyuhyun was laughing with Henry, as if nothing had bothered him at all... That happy expression, laughing so carefreely which Siwon had never seen before.

It caused a pang of disappointment in Siwon's heart. And he wanted very much, for Kyuhyun to laugh with him like this...

He hid himself behind a pillar to spy when Kyuhyun decided to wear a costume for a photoshoot. And he chuckled when he saw how ridiculous Kyuhyun looked with his awkward poses for the photoshoot. 

 

Just then, he noticed Kyuhyun was turning sharply at his direction, so he quickly ducked himself to conceal totally behind the pillar.

"You are so doomed Choi Siwon.. You as a CEO, yet are doing things like sneaking on your secretary..." Siwon let out a dry laugh mumbing to himself.

 

Next, he followed them to the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, where he learnt that Kyuhyun isn't a fan of insect. He heard the screams and curses that Kyuhyun threw at Henry, and he was entirely amused by Kyuhyun. The same person who is not afraid of the danger when he went ahead to rescue Siwon on his own, but is jumping around with his high pitch voice when he saw the insects.

Siwon couldn't help but to feel awfully touched by his secretary...whom holds all thoughts for him, whose heart is always with him...

When he heard the mumbles from Kyuhyun of his curses on Henry, he wasn't able to hold him anymore but to let out a laugh as clear, that he was sure it could be heard by Kyuhyun. And true enough, when he heard the footsteps closer to him, Siwon was fast to escape out of the park, with the exit just next to him.

 

But what truly touched his heart, was at the 4D Adventureland, where he heard the confession from Kyuhyun about missing him. He sat a few seats away from Kyuhyun, and was enjoying himself through the rides, though most of the times, his ears were opened widely to hear the gasps and astonishment from Kyuhyun. And when he heard the "Sajangnim, I miss you..." from Kyuhyun, he gasped and that was where he was very sure about his feelings for Kyuhyun....

He wanted very much to hug and kiss his secretary, as he too, is missing Kyuhyun very much.

 

So at the restaurant, seizing the chance for Kyuhyun at the toilet, Siwon appeared in front of Henry. He went straight to the point declaring to Henry about Kyuhyun's confession and his reply for the confession. Though Henry was shocked to know the feelings of the pair, he was more than ready to give the blessings for them. He was sure, that Siwon is the one whom Kyuhyun rejected the calls from, and the reason why Kyuhyun looked empty throughout the whole day though he seems to be enjoying himself on the surface.

"So please bring him to the aquarium at 6pm. I will be waiting inside." Siwon handed the ticket over to Henry.

"But there is sure a lot of people visiting the aquarium..." Henry questioned.

"No worries, I have made a special booking for an hour in the aquarium, that no one will be disturbing us..." Siwon assured.

Henry smiled, "Sure do. Kyuhyun is one lucky man..."

 

Siwon returned the smile with his dimples as companions for his smile, "No, I am the lucky one..."

 

 

"I miss you too, Kyuhyun..." Siwon confessed, breathing against Kyuhyun's neck.

 

Huh?! What is going on? Why is Siwon hugging me? And why is he saying he miss me?

Miss me? Siwon is missing me? He is thinking of me?!

 

"Sajang...Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun blinked his eyes, when he heard the words from Siwon.

"Shhh... Let me have my moment holding you like this..." Siwon shut Kyuhyun up, as he pulled Kyuhyun's waist closer to himself, resting his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder, and inhaled deeply for the scent that he missed for the day.

With his arms locked against Siwon's broad chest, Kyuhyun could only stay in his position not moving an inch, with both of Siwon's hands, placed firmly on his waist. And he was trying very very hard, not to faint in Siwon's arms.

 

All the flashes that Siwon had with Kyuhyun came to his mind one by one like a movie marathon. Everything, came splashing on him, waves after waves, that his heart never had such strong feeling for a person ever. Not a single girlfriend that he used to have, has ever provide him the feeling of owning and longing for someone so desperately...

And so, he was certain, that this person standing in front of him, is the right one that he has been looking for all these while...

 

And Donghae was so damn right... My right one...is a guy...

 

After a good few minutes of silence, Siwon released his hands, and pulled himself away to look at the face he had been yearning, with his hands still on Kyuhyun's waist.

"Sa...sajangnim..." Feeling awkward with Siwon eyeing at him without saying a word, blood started to rush to his face, and soon, the chubby cheeks were painted with pink blushes.

 

Siwon smiled when he saw the blushes on Kyuhyuns face, raising one of his hands to brush lightly on the pinkish cheeks, "Is this the blush, that you have only for the person you love?"

Kyuhyun widened his eyes slowly as he took in the words from Siwon. Wanting very much to hide his face, he struggled to cover his tomato's face, but was stopped by Siwon.

Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's hands and brought them back to where the hands were originally placed, "Don't. I want to see..."

 

"Sajangnim... What is...supposed...to be...mean?" Kyuhyun asked, with a little difficulty in breathing of course.

"Can't you feel...my heartbeats too?" Siwon replied.

Kyuhyun looked down at his own hands placed lightly on Siwon's chest, and up again at Siwon's handsome face, but was still confused. What does it mean?

 

"I...don't get...it..."

Siwon chuckled, "And you are supposed to be a smart IT graduate? Where did your intelligence goes to, my dear secretary?" And without further ado, he pressed Kyuhyun's hands hard on his chest, "Can you feel it now?"

 

Kyuhyun looked down again, and yes, he could feel the fast thumping pace of the heartbeats against his hands this time.

Just like his own...

 

"You... Mmmmffffhhhh....!!" Kyuhyun looked up at Siwon but before he could say anything else, his lips were smashed together with Siwon's.

Siwon cupped Kyuhyun's face with both of his hands so tenderly, and pushed Kyuhyun against the surface of the tank where he was watching the seahorses. With that, Siwon pressed himself closer to Kyuhyun, chest against chest, and deepen the kiss bits by bits.

Then, Siwon moved his hands down to Kyuhyun's waist once again, wrapping his strong arms around Kyuhyun, making sure he wouldn't run away this tme round. Kyuhyun was first startled with the sudden kiss, and his heart went madly fast that he started to see stars above his head. He tried to breathe by opening his mouth for more air, but he got a tongue invading his mouth in return. When the tongue started to all around the inside of his hot caverns, Kyuhyun could not think properly anymore, as he threw his tongue out to connect the skillful tongue inside his mouth. He threw his hands over Siwon's shoulders to get them even closer, that he could feel there isn't any space in between them. not even an ant could pass through.

 

"Hmmmm... Nnggh hmmmm..." Moans started to leak out from their mouths, especially Kyuhyun, who never get to kiss in such ways, couldn't control the sounds coming from his mouth.

Tongues battling in between their mouths for a while, slurping and every inch of the tongues and the insides, totally immersed in the world with just the two of them. So when both pulled apart for more air, they remained silence just staring in each other's orbs, and sweet smiles were formed from their swollen lips. Siwon brought his hand up again, to caress gently on Kyuhyun's lips, then followed by the still-red cheeks. Kyuhyun could feel the tingle of Siwon's warmth fingers against his face, that he almost forgot on the queries of why Siwon was acting this way.

 

"Sajang..sajangnim..." Kyuhyun panted.

Siwon grinned at the beautiful voice calling him, "Did I mention to you before, that I love the way you call me?"

"Huh? You love...the way I call you...?" Kyuhyun couldn't believe his ears. Since when?!

"And..." Siwon pulled Kyuhyun's head down a little and pressed a soft kiss on the forehead, "I love how soft your forehead is..."

"My forehead...?" This is not a dream, right? Or a joke on me, right?

 

"Sajangnim... Can you please tell me, what is all these about?" Kyuhyun asked innocently, throwing his puppy eyes at Siwon.

SIwon chuckled when he saw how adorable his secretary is, and before he could react, he leaned forward to capture the swollen lips to give a quick kiss.

 

"Am I not obvious enough?" Siwon smiled, showing his deep dimples.

Kyuhyun continued with his innocent look on Siwon, blinking his eyes trying to catch what Siwon had said.

 

"You are so adorable, Kyuhyun..." One more kiss on Kyuhyun's lips, before he finally confessed...

 

"I love you, Kyuhyun. Please be mine..."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is the chapter getting longer and longer each time? *dry laugh*