Extra - 1013 Our Special Day

It's Ok, You Don't Have to Love Me Back

Up above the clouds in the sky, a plane was on the move to a destination. The sunset at the horizon caught the eyes of a certain handsome man who was reading newspaper on his seat in the business class section. He turned and watched the natural colours changed within his eyes, and had his eyes roamed down to the person sleeping next to him, wondering if he should wake the sleepyhead up to view the beautiful sunset. But hearing the light snoring, he chuckled softly and brought his hand down to the fluffy hair, thinking maybe it is too much to wake his lover up, since they had been busy even until the minute before they set off to airport for their flight.

 

My poor baby Kyu... Siwon thought, as it must be hard for Kyuhyun, having to balance between the wedding preparation and his job as a CEO's PA. It is no wonder Kyuhyun crashed the moment the plane took off, stretching his seat to the lying position so he could knock off instantly in a comfortable manner.

So he gave Kyuhyun the time for him to replenish his strength, especially that they would not have enough time to rest once they reached the destination. And it is a long-duration flight, so Siwon was more than glad to entertain himself while he waits for Kyuhyun to rest his body and mind.

Because better things are waiting for them at the other end...

 

On the last three hours before they reach the destination, Kyuhyun finally woke up with a jolt in his sleep. He looked around only to realise that he is still in the plane, flying up thousands of feet above the clouds. He then twisted himself around, and found Siwon was next to him in his perfect form reading his tablet.

“Sajangnim…” A hoarse voice came out after hours of sleep, sounding so unpleasant, but that doesn’t stop Siwon from looking back, orbs filled with love.

“Hey baby…” Siwon smiled, and handed a glass of water for Kyuhyun to moist his dry throat.

Kyuhyun sat up from his lying position, taking over the glass and looked out the windows next to his seat, “Are we there yet?”

Siwon shook his head, “Three more hours to go. Are you hungry?”

Kyuhyun nodded his head with a pair of super lost puppy eyes, “Why didn’t you wake me up when it is time to eat?”

“I did not want to tire you off,” Siwon explained, and cupped Kyuhyun’s cheeks for a gentle , “We have a lot more to do when we reach there, so it is better for you to have your rest and sleep here.”

Kyuhyun returned a sweet smile for the thoughtfulness coming from his fiancé, “Thank you, Won…”

 

Siwon brought his face closer to seal a few pecks on Kyuhyun’s face, before he pulled away with the last kiss on the lips. Kyuhyun giggled with his eyes closed as he enjoyed the kisses on his face, and only opened them with a shy expression after he felt his lips as the last territory where Siwon made his mark.

“Delicious,” Siwon his own lips after tasting Kyuhyun, “But though I would want you to have me for your meal, I think it is better for you to have proper food.”

“Sajangnim!” Kyuhyun widened his eyes with a blush, and tossed his head around in hope that no one had heard Siwon.

Siwon chuckled and held Kyuhyun’s face to hold him in place, “Kyu baby, from the way we kissed earlier, I highly doubt that anyone here doesn’t know our relationship.”

“Sajangnim…” Kyuhyun ducked his head lowered, feeling so embarrassed that they had just kissed in an enclosed area where eyes were watching them.

Seeing the shy bunny Kyuhyun right in front of him, Siwon had to control himself not to pounce on Kyuhyun and ramp him on his seat. So instead, he pressed the call button for the stewardess before he went into something arousing.

 

“Yes Mr Choi, how can I help you?” A stewardess came after a few minutes.

“Can you bring a set of meal over? My fiancé would like to have his meal now.” Siwon requested, “With two glasses of white wine.”

“Sure, please hold on for a moment. I will get the meal and drinks ready.” The stewardess bowed and walked off to prepare the meal for Kyuhyun.

“White wine?” Kyuhyun raised his brows with a questionable look.

“A little private celebration.” Siwon smiled with his dimples showing.

“Oh? Little private celebration huh?” Kyuhyun repeated with an amusing tone in his voice, “So there are more?”

“Of course,” Siwon leaned forward to cast a deep whisper into Kyuhyun’s ear, “Before and after. And mind you, after will definitely be mind-blowing enough that you will never forget for life.”

Kyuhyun hitched a breath and smiled though shyly, “Can’t wait…”

 

The stewardess appeared soon after, and Siwon had to pull away for her to place the tray of meal on Kyuhyun’s seat. She then handed the wine over and smiled with a bow, “Enjoy your meal.”

“Thank you.” Siwon acknowledged and placed a glass in Kyuhyun’s hand, “Cheers for our upcoming special day.”

Kyuhyun giggled and clinked the glass with Siwon’s, “Cheers!”

The following hours left in the plane, Kyuhyun stayed awake, reading a notebook with a pen in his hands, occasionally chatting with Siwon excitedly over some of the things that he mentioned from the notebook. Siwon was contented, just by looking at Kyuhyun being so joyous and bubbly, and there is nothing else he wants when he got Kyuhyun by his side. He praised himself inwardly for grabbing hold of Kyuhyun as his lifetime partner, and was relieved to know that Kyuhyun had loved him for years since high school, and still loves him wholeheartedly.

What a lucky man he is…

 

“Siwon!” Kyuhyun pouted, “What are you daydreaming about? Did you hear me asking if there is enough time for us to go for a little tour?”

Siwon smiled and cupped Kyuhyun’s face, “I am daydreaming about you of course, my baby. Even when you are here in front of me, I am daydreaming of you.”

“What are you daydreaming about?” Kyuhyun blushed with such tenderness pouring at him.

“Hmmmm about how you will flush ly under me in the hotel later.” Siwon teased.

And Kyuhyun blushed even harder with an image running in his head, “Sajangnim!!”

Siwon laughed and gave a peck on the tender forehead where Kyuhyun always loves to receive kisses from, “Okay, enough of the teasing. Where did you said you want a little tour?”

Kyuhyun got excited again and showed SIwon a picture of a river with beautiful buildings surrounding it, “Here! I was told the river at Zurich is the most prettiest sight to see…”

--------------------

 

The moment they reached the airport in Switzerland, they were being brought to the hotel to place their luggage first before they moved to the church where they will hold their wedding ceremony on the next day. They were given the special wedding suite of the hotel, and everything in the suite screams romantic directly at the couple.

Kyuhyun squealed when he saw the interior of the room, especially the super duper king size bed where they could roll around with no worries, and the bathroom with the open concept… The door and wall that separated from the bedroom are made of glass, so it is entirely visible in the suite. A bathtub is placed facing the bedroom and the windows where the beautiful scenery of Switzerland can be seen totally.

Kyuhyun flushed where he had images of them inside the bathtub enjoying the night landscape of Swiss. Siwon took notice of the blush and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist from the back and whispered deep in his y husky voice, “Can’t wait to use that with you, Mrs Choi…”

Kyuhyun shivered with excitement and nodded eagerly, as he too, can’t wait for them to be in the room enjoying every parts that the room has provided.

 

But they have to move on to the church right away, so they put all the lust aside to attend more important matter. Once they reached the church, they were greeted by a lady who is the wedding planner of the ceremony. Listening attentively with the things that the wedding planner had planned for them gave them very little ample time to deeply admire the beauty of the church. Nevertheless, they were more than happy where they could already imagine the scene of a pretty ceremony taken place at such pretty church.

Siwon was excited especially, having the scene in his head already of his Kyuhyun in his wedding suit, walking down the aisle with a bashful yet beautiful blush on his endearing face, walking toward him step by step…

 

“Siwon,” Kyuhyun called out hooking his hand around the crook of Siwon’s arm, “This is so pretty right?”

Siwon smiled and nodded his head with agreement, “A pretty church for my pretty bride.”

And there Kyuhyun blushed with a shy smile that Siwon always love, “I am not a bride…”

“Oh yes,” Siwon teased with his hand cupping over the blushing cheek, “You are and will always be my lovely bride.”

 

Interrupting their loving moment, the wedding planner came to them, having the need to show them the holding rooms that are prepared for them beforehand. Taking another quick look at the church, Kyuhyun beamed with contentment before hopping off with the wedding planner. Siwon followed after them with his hands in his pockets, smiling away too as he devoured the look of the church, intending to cement every moment of their wedding.

 

After the briefing at the church, they have a little more time before their parents arrive at the hotel. So they went for a short tour around Zurich, searching for the river where Kyuhyun had mentioned in the plane. Like a little kid on excursion, Kyuhyun ran around taking pictures of the pretty scenery, grinning at Siwon whenever he spotted something interesting.

“Oh look Siwon!” Kyuhyun pointed at one building where the shape of the windows look oddly different from the others, “That is so cute!”

Siwon chuckled and s his arms around Kyuhyun, slamming his toned chest onto Kyuhyun’s back that somehow tamed the excited bunny a little. Kyuhyun went bashful with the touch from SIwon and blinked his lashes rapidly while he mumbled, “Sa…sajangnim?”

“You are the cutest ever,” Siwon teased and landed a kiss on the back of the fluffy hair, “My cute baby bunny Kyu.”

 

They stood still at the position for a while, just simply enjoying the presence in the arms of one another. Then they moved on continuing their little tour, until they reached the river. Kyuhyun went excited again, bouncing around to admire the pretty sight surrounding the river.

“Oh wow….” He cannot stop with his admiration for the scenery, and exclaimed with his eyes sparkled at the every single detail.

He stopped at one bridge and placed his hands over the barrier, with his eyes closed to feel the cooling wind blowing at his face. Siwon who followed later after Kyuhyun, took out his phone and snapped a picture of Kyuhyun in that pose. He smiled to himself as he reviewed the picture, having the thought of changing his wallpaper to the latest collection in his Kyuhyun’s folder.

 

They continued with the stroll down the river, with their hands entwined as they walked, smiling and chatting just like any normal couple on the street. Until they came upon a couple where the girl had her head placed on her boyfriend’s lap, having their lovey dovey in their own world. Feeling awkward, Kyuhyun dragged Siwon away in order not to disturb the couple. But Siwon did not find it a problem, and pulled Kyuhyun closer to face him directly. Kyuhyun widened his eyes at the closure and slapped Siwon’s arms for startling him.

“Sajangnim!” Kyuhyun hissed, “Let’s go to some other places…”

“Do you want to be like them, having your head on my lap?” Siwon teased, chuckling away as he watched Kyuhyun deepened his blush.

“Not here in the public for sure!” Kyuhyun protested, “Let’s go…!”

Siwon shook his head, “I have something better.”

 

And he smashed their lips together, earning a loud gasp from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun tried to push Siwon away, but with his waist locked in Siwon’s strong arms, and his lips as hostage, he could hardly stop Siwon from attacking his lips. So, after a few seconds of wriggling, he gave in eventually and melted in the kisses that Siwon was delivering to him. Gradually, he had his hands roamed around Siwon’s neck, and moving up to finger around Siwon’s hair, massaging as he tilted his head to give more access for Siwon. Siwon smirked and tugged Kyuhyun closer to him, minimize any gap between them to rub their chests together. Soon, Kyuhyun let out moans after moans with Siwon savouring his lips and the inside of his mouth.

The couple who was near them, heard the moans and had their heads turned to where the voices came from. They blushed with awkwardness and scrambled off before any unsightly images came before their eyes. Hearing the hasty scrambling, Kyuhyun opened his eyes with realisation of him too immense in the kiss, and pulled away with Siwon nibbling the bottom lips seductively.

 

“Si…Siwon!” Kyuhyun cried as he slapped Siwon’s chest, “Stopppp!”

“I am not done yet…” Siwon persisted and leaned in for another round of kiss, but Kyuhyun covered the protruding lips with his hands, “Not here! Siwonnnnn~”

Siwon narrowed his eyes and muffled through Kyuhyun’s hands, “So you are going to give me when we are back in the hotel?”

Kyuhyun nodded anxiously, looking around hoping that no one else gets to see them acting like a pair of teenagers. But Siwon was not at all affected and dragged Kyuhyun along as they walked back to the hotel, whistling the march of the wedding bells anticipating.

 

But when they were back in the hotel, their parents reached just in time as well.

“Omo my in-laws!” Mama Choi cried as she stepped out of the car at the same time as Kyuhyun’s mother.

“Omo in-laws!” Mama Cho greeted with equal enthusiasm and hugged Siwon’s mother eagerly.

Papa Choi and Papa Cho came out of the cars next, and smiled at each other with handshake.

“Appa! Omma!” Kyuhyun beamed when he saw his parents and ran for them to receive hugs from them. While Mama Choi turned to fuss over Siwon, throwing question after question asking about the wedding.

“I have the suits ready, later you and Kyuhyun have to try them on, and see if there is any change that both of you need.” Mama Choi reminded non-stop as they walked into the hotel, “And make sure that there are seats…”

 

By the time Siwon and Kyuhyun were back at their own suite, they were exhausted to do anything else but to lie on the bed with their tired bodies. Siwon’s mother had insisted to have them try the suits and looking up and down to see any minor mistakes, while Kyuhyun’s mother dragged them around the hotel to look into all the facilities where she could have the chance to use. In the meanwhile, the fathers were happily chatting away at the lounge, sipping coffee keeping each other as company, and ignored all the pleads that came from their sons to save them from the mothers.

Kyuhyun sighed heavily, and snuggled onto Siwon’s chest with his eyes closed. Siwon wrapped his arm around Kyuhyun welcoming the snuggle and pressed a kiss on the head. Both were just too strained to say anything else, breathing in the scent of each other in silence.

Only when Siwon realised that Kyuhyun actually dozed off, he nudged his fiancé awake before he falls into deeper sleep.

“Baby,” Siwon called out, “Go for a shower first. Then you can sleep all you want.”

Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes with a “hmmmm” as a response, which Siwon finds it too irresistible not to pounce on him. But he sighed and nudged again, “Baby, go for a quick shower and you can crawl back to sleep comfortably.”

“Then,” Kyuhyun finally sat up and gave a sleepyhead look, “What about you? Do you want to join me?”

Siwon would want to do so, but the result of showering with Kyuhyun might turn into something more, so he shook his head, “I will go after you. Now go.”

 

Kyuhyun nodded innocently and jumped off the bed into the bathroom. Immediately, he stripped down with nothing on him, and ready to have his quick shower. But he has forgotten about the open concept of the bathroom, so everything he did inside was visible to Siwon. From the way he stripped down to nothing, to wiggling his bubbly as he moved around the bathroom unintentionally. Siwon sat up from the bed and gulped as he watched everything with his eagle eyes, everything from top to bottom.

Siwon stood up unable to control himself, his lips as he proceeded nearer to the bathroom. Unknowingly, he stripped himself down, dropping all the clothes along the way and pushed  into the bathroom. Kyuhyun was too devoted with the running water over his body, that he did not hear a rustle from his behind, until a pair of strong arms sneaked around his wet waist with a hard shove of a thick rod into his tight hole.

“Won~~~~!” Kyuhyun gasped with a mixture of moans, as Siwon pushed his hard length right in unprepared, “Nnnggh I thought…Hmmm..you…ahhhh…are not…”

“Change of mind,” Siwon nibbled Kyuhyun’s ear as he continued with the until he was entirely inside Kyuhyun, “Thanks to your seduction, I have decided to use the bathtub with you for the night.”

“But…Won~~” Kyuhyun purred with his usual voice, but he shook his head to keep a clear mind before he melted in Siwon’s arms, “Aren’t you tired?”

Siwon’s lips now trailing between Kyuhyun’s neck and shoulder, while his hands were busy with everything else on Kyuhyun’s body, “I am, but I can’t help it when I am this hard…”

 

Then his hands landed on the bubbly giving a squeeze which earned himself another loud moan from Kyuhyun, and s to the front to the already leaking length. Kyuhyun couldn’t control anymore as he tossed his head back on Siwon’s shoulder, allowing Siwon to touch his own hardness, even bringing Siwon’s other hand to his chest, urging his fiancé to pinch his s.

Siwon smirked to see his motive being answered, and started with his work on Kyuhyun while he whispered, “I like this pre wedding .”

Kyuhyun moaned, reaching his hands to the back, gripping hard on Siwon’s hair, “There..is…hmmmm…no such thing as…pre wedding … Ahhhhh~~!”

 

And the rest was not important anymore, for Kyuhyun giving his body, mind and soul fully to Siwon, for more pleasure till he had forgotten the initial tiredness.

 

“I can’t wait for our post wedding …”

“Wonnnnnn~”

--------------------

The church was bursting with joy and laughter, people walking into the church congratulating the proud parents for their sons' wedding. Friends of Siwon and Kyuhyun were already around,  crowding around Siwon as they made comments to the happy groom. Everyone except Changmin who was supposed to be with Kyuhyun as his best man.

Siwon was in a handsome black suit with a white smart shirt under, and a black tie around his neck. His shoes are shining enough that Hyukjae thought he could see his gummy smile on the shoes, showing his teeth whenever he looked down at the shoes. Siwon smacked the back of his head to stop him from being silly as his best man, and urged Donghae to control him as and when. 

 

"Siwon!" A man with a beaming smile came and called out for Siwon. Siwon turned around and returned with a beam as well when he saw a familiar face, "Yunho! You came!"

Yunho laughed and pat on Siwon's shoulder, "Of course of course! I can't miss my best cousin's wedding after all. And..." He looked around before he whispered, "Your mother is not someone I want to mess with. When she said yes, I have to agree.."

Siwon roared with laughter as he totally agreed with his cousin, "This is Jung Yunho, my cousin from my mother's side. His family is the Jung Corporation, but he is now base in Hong Kong as the CEO of the branch there."

"Ohhhhh..." The eyes of his friends went twinkling, having to know another rich guy. And a handsome one furthermore. 

"Seems like you are having a good time in Seoul, meeting your love of the life and so many friends." Yunho casted an envy look at Siwon and sighed, "Maybe I should request my father to bring me back to Seoul."

"Maybe you should. Tell him you met your soulmate there." Siwon suggested.

 

Just then, Victoria came running into the church excitedly, and squealed to Siwon, "The wedding planner said it is time!"

Zhoumi shook his head, "Qian, you looks like you are the one getting married instead. Look at how excited are you!"

Victoria giggled, "Oh! Wedding is so much fun!" And she ran off again, possibily to find Kyuhyun telling him the same thing.

The rest laughed at the sight of the bubbly girl running around, except for Zhoumi who ran after his girlfriend, worrying that she might knock into things and create troubles even before the ceremony starts.

"Come on, you need to get ready," Hyukjae dragged the groom to the one end of the aisle, "I will see you around Hae!"

Donghae nodded and went to sit at the bench with the rest of their friends.

 

On the other hand, Kyuhyun in his white suit somehow similar to Siwon's except for the bowtie, was pacing around the room impatiently, and Changmin followed him around like a puppy. When Kyuhyun stopped suddenly, Changmin did not see it coming and bumped himself onto Kyuhyun.

"Yah Chokyu! You should say something when you stop!" Changmin rubbed his nose that was being smashed on the back of Kyuhyun's head.

"Changmin ah..." Kyuhyun turned with a saddened face, "Will I...will I be a good companion for Siwon?"

Changmin raised his eyebrows looking strangely at Kyuhyun, "Yah, what's with your sudden mood change? Five minutes ago, you were jumping around exclaiming everything about the wedding, and now this? Are you having a PMS?"

Kyuhyun sighed, "I...You know Siwon...is the CEO of his family business..."

"Yah that I heard of." Changmin rolled his eyes.

"And...I am a guy...he is a guy..." Kyuhyun continued.

"Yah, that I kinda heard of too." Changmin bored his eyes at Kyuhyun.

 

"Will we be happy like we always be?" Kyuhyun sighed deeply, "I can't give him a child, though eomoni has been trying her best to get me pregnant. But who is she trying to kid? She can't go against the nature and make a man pregnant, right? And I am just a mere secretary, while he is...Siwon is so high up there..."

"What? Is he dead?" Changmin snarked with his head raising up looking at the ceiling.

"Yah!!! Why are you cursing him?!" Kyuhyun scolded and slapped Changmin's arms hard, "We are getting married and you are cursing him? Do you want me to be a widower huh huh huh?!"

"Exactly!" Changmin exclaimed, "You are getting married and yet you are going through all the nonsense in your head. Come on, you have no turning back now, so shut up with your pre marriage depression and go out to get married with your man!"

 

Gradually, a smile formed on Kyuhyun as he got his sense back. Though it might be creepy to his best friend, Kyuhyun threw his arms around Changmin and gave a tight hug as he burst out tears of joy.

"Thank you Changmin..." Kyuhyun mumbled against Changmin's shoulder.

Changmin grinned and caressed Kyuhyun's back to comfort him, "Yah yah I am your best friend, who else other than me can be this nice to you?"

Kyuhyun nodded and continued to hold Changmin in his arms, "Thank you..."

 

"Yah Chokyu! You are being creepy now! I am not your sajangnim, mind you!!"

 

The two best friends pulled apart only when Victoria came in to inform about the start of the wedding. Breathing deeply a few times, Kyuhyun was finally ready and gave a firm nod to Changmin. Slowly, they made their way out of the room, walking towards the church where Kyuhyun's father was waiting. Kyuhyun smiled and a hug to his father, while his father placed his hand over his son's face with an equal gentle smile.

"My son is so beautiful." Papa Cho remarked. Changmin let out a laugh and Kyuhyun glared at his best man before he whined at his father, "Appa... Not you too..."

Then the door opened with the start of the wedding march. Kyuhyun grabbed his father's arm and faced the other end of the aisle where Siwon was waiting. Though there are many other eyes were looking at him as he walked in, his eyes were only fixed on Siwon, who was smiling so sweetly with the pair of deep dimples that swoon him always.

Then, he realised, though Siwon is a person living in the high end, though he can never be on par with Siwon's status, but at the moment, at this moment, he could reach Siwon easily. Simply because, Siwon will be waiting for him at the other end, no matter what.

 

When he finally reached Siwon, he smiled with a blush that came upon his face suddenly. Siwon gave a peck on the cheek before he whispered, "Hey baby. Glad you came."

Kyuhyun giggled and he relaxed next to Siwon as they turned to the pastor together. As the pastor read his speech, Kyuhyun tilted his head to watch Siwon from the side, and had the memory lane flushed upon him. From the beginning where he fell for Siwon in the high school, he never expect that his long-lasting love reciprocated after the second chance in meeting Siwon. And it got better that Siwon loves him like a precious treasure, treating him with huge tender loving care daily. 

 

What a lucky person he is to own his dream man...

 

"Yes I do." Siwon replied when the pastor asked the important question, with his eyes sparkling down at Kyuhyun adding a murmur of "I love you". Kyuhyun did not have his eyes avert from Siwon as the pastor continued with the question to him, and responded with a loud "Yes I do" and of course a return of "I love you".

After the vows, they were made to exchange rings. Though he was trembling slightly, Kyuhyun managed to put the ring on Siwon's ring finger successfully without making a food out of himself due to nervousity. Siwon however, was as steady, as he couldn't wait to put the pretty ring on his pretty baby. Once the exchange of rings was done, they held each other's hands and shared a smile with their eyes fixed only on themselves.

But when the pastor pronounced them as husband and husband, and they are allowed to kiss, Siwon swept Kyuhyun to his side and bend his baby under himself, with his arms around Kyuhyun's waist for support. Kyuhyun squealed with surprise and clinged onto Siwon's arms for his dear life, but submitted into Siwon's kiss when the lips reached his own. He closed his eyes, and answered Siwon's kisses by returning the kiss with equal love. Only when Siwon pulled away and the church roared with claps and cheers, Kyuhyun then opened his eyes with a full blush on his face. There he found Siwon staring at him in the bending position, beaming with the deep dimples in such a childlike expression.

"You should know, I am not done with you yet." Siwon said.

Kyuhyun responded with a nod as he agreed, "Me too."

 

 

The newly wed couple and all their families and guests were brought to the function room outside of the church in the garden, to have the celebratory reception after the ceremony. The parents were busy entertaining the extended families, introducing one another to get closer as in-laws. Siwon and Kyuhyun were shaking hands with guests who congratulated them, and throughout Siwon never failed to keep his hand away from Kyuhyun's waist. Hyukjae and Donghae were dancing on the dancefloor song after song, living in their own world at the moment. Zhoumi and Victoria were browsing at the pictures that they had taken, where Victoria would squeal at each Kyuhyun's picture showing his cuteness in the white suit. Sungmin and Kangin joined Zhoumi and Victoria with glasses of wine, and started a chat among themselves.

Changmin was in a midst talking to Ryeowook and Yesung, but his eyes caught a certain man who was walking around with a charming smile and a glass of wine, toasting at the people he met. Seems like a family member from Siwon's side, since both of them have the same genre in them - tall, handsome and rich-looking. When Ryeowook and Yesung walked away to get ready for performance on stage, Changmin glided to Kyuhyun's side and grabbed his arms to pull him aside.

 

Kyuhyun eyed at Changmin curiously, "What's with your eerie eyes?"

"Who is that?" Changmin nudged with his head pointing at the charming looking man. Kyuhyun turned his head and found the man Changmin was refering to, "Oh that... That is Jung Yunho, Siwon's cousin."

"Cousin, huh?" Changmin repeated, "Rich I assume?"

Kyuhyun nodded, "The heir of Jung Corporation."

"Oh..." Changmin's face fell slightly, never in his mind that the man who caught his attention is much more richer than he expected.

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Changmin again, "Since when are you interested in guys?"

"Huh?" That got Changmin's senses back as he blinked his eyes, "No no... I was just curious that there is someone who is actually as charming as your sajangnim..."

"You think Yunho is charming?!" Kyuhyun gasped, "Are you turning gay for Yunho...?"

"Yah Chokyu!!!" Changmin covered Kyuhyun's mouth to shut the squealing man, "Do you want Siwon to be the widower huh huh huh?"

 

Kyuhyun pulled Changmin's hands away wanting to fist on Changmin, when Siwon walked over curiously at the pair of best friends, "What's wrong, baby?"

Changmin made a sign to Kyuhyun, expecting him to shut about Yunho. But being the evil best friend, Kyuhyun smirked and batted his lashes at Siwon, "Wonnie, do you mind calling Yunho over?"

"Sure, anything for you," Siwon gave a kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead and turned over shouting for Yunho. Hiding from Siwon, Kyuhyun threw his tongue at Changmin while Changmin mouthed a curse at Kyuhyun.

 

"Hey, how is the reception?" Siwon gave a hug to Yunho as he asked.

"Yeah great, I am glad I came." Yunho replied. Kyuhyun could feel Changmin trembled beside him like as though he had heard the most amazing voice ever in his life. They are friends since forever, and there are signs where he could read his best friend even with his eyes closed. This is definitely one sign that he understood.

"Here you met Kyuhyun," Siwon introduced, and Kyuhyun shared a brief handshake with Yunho, "And this is..." 

"My best friend, Shim Changmin." Kyuhyun pushed Changmin forward taking over the introduction. Changmin wanted to run away glaring at Kyuhyun, but when he came face to face with Yunho, he stammered and blinked his eyes rapidly with much embarrassment, "Hi...I...I am...Cho... I mean I am Shim Changmin..."

Yunho laughed and held his hand out, "Nice to meet you, Changmin. I am Jung Yunho, Siwon's cousin."

"Hi..." Changmin smiled and took Yunho's hand. Kyuhyun swore he saw a tint of blush on his best friend's face.

Just like how he blushes whenever Siwon is with him.

 

Smiling to himself, Kyuhyun pulled Siwon away quietly though Siwon was confused with the situation, "Baby, why are we...? Are they okay being left alone...?"

Kyuhyun giggled before he answered, "I am doing a big favour for my best friend. Beside, I have to go on stage."

"On stage?" That got Siwon's attention, "You are singing?"

"Yes, I am singing for you, my dear husband. Stay here and still, I want to look at you when I sing." Kyuhyun gave a peck on Siwon's cheek and left for the performance, 

Siwon grinned and obeyed with the order, standing still while he watched Kyuhyun singing with Ryeowook and Yesung on stage.

 

And true to his words, Kyuhyun never had his eyes drifted away from Siwon, and Siwon did the same for Kyuhyun. Just like how he got attracted by the singing voice, Siwon found himself falling in love with Kyuhyun again and again, craving the lyrics of the love song in his heart that Kyuhyun sang for him. Even after the song was done and Kyuhyun bounced to him, he still couldn't had enough of Kyuhyun and gave kisses after kisses to show his devotion for his love. 

"I am so glad that you fell in love with me," Siwon nuzzled their noses together, "So so glad that you cannot imagine at all..."

"And I am glad I gave myself that second chance to meet you again," Kyuhyun cupped Siwon's face, allowing his sajagnmin to snuggle in his palms.

"You are so amazing, Kyu. I love you." Siwon declared, "I love you."

Kyuhyun beamed with his heart filled of total blissfulness, "I love you too, Won. I love you."

 

Then came an announcement for the couple to go on stage for a wedding toast. Siwon took Kyuhyun's hand, entwining together with his own and walked on the stage together. Each took a glass of champagne, and turned to the front waiting for their guests to take a glass of champagne as well.

"To the couple! Happy marriage!" Someone shouted, whom Siwon assumed at Hyukjae.

Siwon raised his glass and shouted with happiness, "Thank you all for coming! I will live well with Kyuhyun!"

Cheers exploded while Siwon toasted with Kyuhyun, and took to their mouths for the sip of the drinks.

 

Just when Kyuhyun was about to have a sip, he felt a sudden feel of vomitting and covered his mouth with his hand. Siwon noticed the weird expression from Kyuhyun, and casted himself closer to Kyuhyun, "Baby?"

Kyuhyun shook his head when he felt the vomit died down, and brought the champagne closer to his mouth. But the nauseous feel came back again and he covered his mouth immediately.

Siwon put down the glass and threw both his hands around Kyuhyun to inspect closer, "Are you alright?"

 

"OMO!!" Then came a squeal that had all heads turned towards to, "My son-in-law, ARE YOU PREGNANT?!"

 

Kyuhyun widened his eyes and looked at Siwon with huge astonishment, unable to believe in Mama Choi's assumption. Siwon as well, looking as shocked that this is definitely the least thing in his mind.

 

"HUH?!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Because one reader suggested a love line for Changmin, so here is an attempt for the best friend. ^^

 

Here is the long-waiting wedding for Sajangnim and his bunny secretary~ Happy 1013 Wonkyu Day! XD