In the Office...

It's Ok, You Don't Have to Love Me Back

Kyuhyun woke up to the next morning, with a huge smile on his face, totally anticipating for work, even though he was beat tired reaching home after long flight, as he can't wait to see his sajangnim...no...should be...

His lover, boyfriend...

His Siwonnie...

 

Just by thinking what had happened in Singapore, those words that Siwon had said, those touches that Siwon had done, and those kisses that Siwon had showered him, was enough to make him blush like a red tomato.

Just by recalling...

Kyuhyun squealed and hid himself under the blanket, totally embarrassed in the pool of sweet memories.

And they have not even done anything beyond holding hands and kissing yet! How can he handle the more...intimate moments?!

 

"I will...bring the best out of you..."

"You have...the nicest ever that I have come across..."

 

Kyuhyun flushed further when he recalled how lustful Siwon  said those things in such a straightforward manner.

How...can he keep his control of not freaking out, when...the moment to do it comes?

"Ahhhhhhhhh~" Kyuhyun squealed again, buried his face in the mess of his bed.

Bed...will they do it on a bed? On whose bed? His bed? Siwon's....bed?

"Ahhhhhhhh Sajangnim~"

 

Just then, his phone rang. Peeking out from the blanket, he reached out to the bedside table, and grabbed his phone to look at the caller ID.

And he almost dropped his phone. It was his sajangnim calling.

Kyuhyun cleared his throat, and patted on his face hoping the redness will ease off, before he pressed the answer key.

 

"Sajang...Sajangnim!" Kyuhyun greeted, a little louder that he was sure his voice can be heard from outside. He covered his mouth to calm himself down, hoping Changmin would not be able to hear him.

He could hear a chuckle over the phone before his sajangnim spoke oh-so-y into his ear directly, "You got it wrong again Kyu... We are not at the office yet..."

Kyuhyun gulped, breathing deeply and tried again in the greeting, "Si...Siwonnie..."

A loud chuckle can be heard again, "Good morning, bunnykyu..."

Kyuhyun blushed again when he heard his nickname from Siwon, "Mo...morning... Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"How is your morning? Did I wake you up?"

"No... I was awake a while ago... But...I am still in bed..."

"Oh... Why are you still in bed? Are you...thinking of me?"

What a spot on.

"I...yes..." Kyuhyun admitted, unable to find a reason to lie Siwon, "I was...thinking of you..."

"What were you thinking about? Let me guess... Thinking of me...with you still in bed... Are you thinking about...something y?" 

 

"Sajangnim!!" Kyuhyun whined. This Siwon...is too smart for his sake...

"HAHAHA Oh Kyu ah... How I wish I can apparate to your side and cuddle you big times!"

"...Me too... I can't wait to...see you now..." Kyuhyun muttered.

"I know... So... I am fetching you to work today. How does that sound?" 

"Huh??? You mean now?!" Kyuhyun jumped down from his bed, pacing left and right in panic. This is so not planned at all!

"Of course... I am on my way to you now, bunnykyu. In about...30 minutes time."

"WHAT??? Why didn't you tell me earlier? I...have to hang up now!" Kyuhyun was about to throw the phone away, when he heard Siwon calling him, so he placed the phone next to his ear again, "Siwonnie! I need to bathe and change! I don't have time anymore!"

"I know. I just want to say, love you baby..."

Kyuhyun stopped pacing around when he heard the confession so easily from Siwon, "I...love...I love you Wonnie!!" And he hanged up not wasting anymore time, and threw the phone on his bed, before stepping in the bathroom with a few pieces of clothes which he picked in a hurry.

 

After styling his hair, and checking one last time in the mirror, Kyuhyun was more or less pleased of how he looked for the day. Light grey checkered shirt with the usual silm fit work pants showing the curve of his perfectly. He blushed thinking how Siwon described his , but he quickly shook his head off knowing there isn't much time to do any dirty thinking.

When he stepped out of his bedroom putting on his usual brown coat, Changmin was sitting at the dining table having his breakfast.

"Hey morning." Changmin greeted casually, eyes on his tablet checking the news.

"Morning." Kyuhyun replied, smiling sweetly as he was about to see his sajangnim in a minute time.

"Do you want some break..." Changmin looked up at Kyuhyun, and caught his friend smiling to himself, like an idiot, "Yah Cho, whats wrong with your face today?" He questioned.

Oh right, Changmin was not aware about their relationship yet, as Kyuhyun went in straight to his room once he reached.

 

"Whats wrong with my face?" Kyuhyun touched his face and asked back to his roommate.

"You had that silly smile on your face, and your eyes are glittering, glowing of happiness..." Changmin frowned, then he widened his eyes as if something had struck in his mind, "Did something good happened in Singapore with your sajangnim?!"

"What...? No no no nothing happened!!" Kyuhyun shall not spill out, knowing Changmin will not let him off so easily if he gets to know...

But this is Changmin that he is dealing with. The Changmin whom he knew for years. There is nothing that can slip away from his eyes...

 

Changmin stood up and faced Kyuhyun directly, "There must be something... Spit it out!"

"I...got to go! Sajangnim is coming to fetch me, so I have to go now!" Kyuhyun tried to wheeve his way out, but Changmin ran to block the entrance, "Yah Shim Chwang!!"

"Why is he here picking you up to work? He had never done that before..." Changmin narrowed his eyes, "Tell me the truth, otherwise I will NOT let you out!"

"Yah!!! You....!" Kyuhyun stomped his feet.

 

Just then, Kyuhyun's phone rang. He panicked when he saw Siwon's name on the caller ID. Turning around from Changmin, he picked up the call.

"Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun whispered.

"Baby, I am here. Are you out of the house?" 

"I...will be down in a minute." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Ok, take your time baby... Can't wait to see you.." 

Kyuhyun grinned, "Me too..."

"You too what? Say it out, otherwise I wouldn't know..."

"I..." Kyuhyun peeked over his shoulder, and saw Changmin sulking at his suspicious action, and scooched his back before he whispered. "I miss you too..." hoping that Changmin could not hear him.

"I will be waiting for you at the entrance, bunny..."

 

When Kyuhyun hanged up the call, he could hear Changmin giggled to himself. Damn...he must have heard it.

"Get off. I need to go now." Kyuhyun slapped Changmin away, and Changmin held Kyuhyun under his arms, "Yah yah who do you miss, my friend? Your sajangnim?!"

"YAHHH SHIM CHANGMIN!!" Kyuhyun shouted trying to struggle out from the grip, "My shirt will get crumpled!!!"

"Hahahahaha you sneaky idiot!! So you and him, get together now huh? I knew it!! Something did happened in Singapore!" Changmin caressed Kyuhyun's hair while he teased.

"Yah STOP IT!!! MY HAIR WILL GET MESSED UP!! YOU IDIOT! DON'T YOU NEED TO WORK?!" Kyuhyun used his strength and finally got released from Changmin, "You....! I will deal with you when I get back!" Kyuhyun rearranged his hair before he stepped out of the apartment.

"Ohhhh I will be waiting~ Miss you, Kyukyu! Muacks muacks!" Changmin teased, even when Kyuhyun slammed on the door hard right in Changmin's face.

 

But when he saw the dashing CEO standing by his flashy blue car with both his hands in his pocket, such a simple pose can cause a whirlpool in Kyuhyun's heart. Simple white shirt with blue tie, black coat over the white shirt, with black silm fitting work pants, and a pair of shiny black shoes. Looking all so dazzling...

"Hi..." Kyuhyun greeted. Suddenly all those anger on Changmin, was gone down in the drain.

Siwon smiled and pulled Kyuhyun into his arms, leaning closer to Kyuhyun's ear when he whispered, "Hi my bunnykyu..."

"Sajangnim...!" Kyuhyun protested, worrying about the eyes in his neighbourhood.

"I know I know... But I told you, I have no intention to hide anything..." Siwon whispered into Kyuhyun's ear again, and gave a sweet kiss on the ear, "You are looking extremely adorable today..."

"Sajangnim... You...are looking...way too handsome..." Kyuhyun mumbled, "That my heart can't take it any longer..."

 

Siwon grinned as he tightened his arms around Kyuhyun, "Do we have to go work?" 

Kyuhyun pulled away, "Are you thinking of skipping work?!" He couldn't believe that this workaholic CEO has the intention to skip work.

Siwon chuckled, "Of course not. I am just kidding. Come, lets go then." Siwon released his arms, and opened the door for Kyuhyun, "After you, my bunny."

 

Inside the car, Kyuhyun could smell the scent of...

"Food?" Kyuhyun widened his eyes, glittering like he had found treasure in Siwon's car, "You bought me breakfast?"

Siwon nodded, as he leaned to Kyuhyun to buckle him up with the seatbelt. Kyuhyun fluttered with such sweet gesture from Siwon, that he gave a peck on Siwon's cheek just when Siwon was pulling away, but stopped with his face so near Kyuhyun when he felt the peck.

Siwon flashed his dimples accepting the kiss from Kyuhyun, and turned to return the kiss, by capturing the plump lips to give a loud sloppy wet kiss.

Kyuhyun had to shut his eyes tight and cling onto the seatbelt when their lips met for the first time of the day. Feeling the flexible tongue his lips, tasting every inch of the surface, Kyuhyun couldn't control himself and opened his mouth to let out a soft moan. Smirking at the success of his scheme, Siwon immediately took the chance to slid his tongue into the hot cavern, and continued with his ministrations in Kyuhyun's mouth.

With the skillful tongue roaming in his mouth, Kyuhyun wrapped his hands around Siwon's neck daringly, to deepen their hot morning kisses. Tongues started to twirl in between the two mouths, and heat started to form inside the car. When he heard Kyuhyun panted slightly under him, Siwon unwillingly pulled back as he was really addicted to Kyuhyun's lips, and caressed Kyuhyun's blushing cheeks while gazing at him lovingly with his tender stares.

 

"What a perfect morning kiss..." Siwon smiled, with the last kiss pressed on the forehead that he loves, "That I think you will be full without eating the breakfast I had prepared for you. Eating my lips and tongue should be enough..."

"Sajangnim!" Kyuhyun pouted, and pushed Siwon back to his seat, "We are going to be late."

Siwon chuckled, fastened his seatbelt as well, and started the engine, "You can eat the breakfast while I drive."

"How did you know I didn't get any breakfast?" Kyuhyun tilted his head in such a cute way, that Siwon almost wanted to stop the car along the pavement and attack him again.

 

"Well, knowing that you were still in bed when I called, and given only 30 minutes to prepare yourself, I doubt you will have the time to eat. So here it is." Siwon pointed, "Turkey ham, bacon and cheese with tomato and lettuce club sandwich, plus a cup of hot chocolate because I know you don't take coffee. I bought them in hurry, hope they suit your taste."

"Thank you, Wonnie..." Kyuhyun gave a super sweet smile, opening the wrapper of the sandwich, "Smells so nice.."

"Glad you like it, but I will prepare them myself the next time." Siwon reached over to pinch on the chubby cheeks, so irresitible that he can't keep his hands away from Kyuhyun, "Look forward to them, ok? Both our morning kisses and breakfasts."

 Kyuhyun nodded in full bliss, totally enjoying all the sweetness from his sajangnim.

 

He is loving every moment with Siwon, every single bit of them...

--------------------

Flashback

Kyuhyun was walking towards the school canteen during a break, thinking with his mind full of the food he had been thinking for the whole day, stomach growling madly especially in a boring lesson of Science, when he saw a familiar torso at the end of the corridor.

A familiar figure that he can never stop looking at.

Choi Siwon, the student head.

And a girl was in front of him, as if wanting to pass something to him.

 

Kyuhyun held his breath and tip toed towards them, throwing all the thoughts of food to the back of his head, and creeped to hide behind a pillar which was near them, pressing his ears as close as possible trying to catch what they were saying.

...

...

Aish Cho Kyuhyun!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Creeping on your crush like this? What if someone caught you and found out about your silly crush? You will be dead!! DEAD!! With people laughing at you!

 

"Sunbae, I...have written a...letter for you." The girl shoved an envelope into Siwon's hands, and blinked her lashes ferociously at Siwon, when their eyes met.

"Love letter?" Siwon arched his eyebrows. This was the tenth love letter he received ever since the news of his break up with the school belle. 

The blushing girl nodded, "I have been...noticing sunbae since last year, and I thought you are really...handsome and all."

"Thanks..." Siwon mumbled, opening the letter which made girl flushed further.

"Sunbae, are you going to read it now?!" She gasped.

"This is for me, I can read it anytime anywhere right?" Siwon asked.

"I...thought you would want to read it privately..." The girl muttered, feeling all so embarrassed with the person whom she just passed the letter to, wanted to read the letter in front of her.

 

Siwon smiled, and the girl was totally dazzled by his dimpled smile, "To read it here in front of you, so you can see that I have already read the letter. I thank you for your interest in me, but..." Siwon sighed, and returned the letter to the girl, "I am not in the mood to get involved with anyone right now."

The girl was startled to hear the rejection from the student head, as she thought she was quite pretty herself, or her friends always said so, that was why she wanted to try getting the handsome student head as her boyfriend.

"I am sorry, but I am not interested in people who wanted to get me as their boyfriend just for showing off. I am not a toy, or a trophy." The smile was still on his face, but the words that he was throwing out at the girl didn't seems to gentle at all.

"But...I am...not the same as her!" The girl panicked, tears started to form when Siwon gave his reasons for the rejection.

"From your letter, everything was clear. You just like my look. Every sentences in the letter, were all about how you admired my look. You don't even know me, or care about how I feel after a break up. So, I don't see a point to be involved with someone like this." Siwon explained, "And be mindful, I am a student head, I am not that stupid, not able to encode from your letter."

 

"And...you are not my type at all." Siwon threw the most dynamic words and walked away without looking at the girl another glance.

 

Shaking with the anger that was built in her, she screamed on top of her lungs. Kyuhyun who was still hiding at the pillar, had to cover his ears from the scream.

"HOW DARE YOU?! ARGHHHH!! SERVE YOU RIGHT FOR GETTING TWO-TIMED BY HER!" And she stomped off the other way.

 

Kyuhyun was totally speechless, to know that some girls, pretty ones especially, can be this nasty when things didn't go their way. And he was secretly impressed...that Siwon was not into good looks without brain.

Good that Siwon rejected her. Otherwise his ears will break with her screaming like this.

--------------------

Present

The moment they got to the office, Kyuhyun got down to work in full blast, due to them missing from the office, many documents waiting for Siwon to acknowledge, managers in line to have meetings with Siwon, and schedules after schedules all waiting for Siwon. Kyuhyun had been on the phone arranging all the necessary meetings in and out of the office, and stepping in Siwon's office numerous time but wasting no time in throwing the affection to each other, both were being serious in getting their work done.

"Sajangnim, there is a short meeting with Zhou Mi at 11am. He wanted to discuss..."

"Sajangnim, Mr Kim called to check if you have the time..."

"Sajangnim, this requires your immediate attention, Sungmin needs it..."

"Sajangnim, there is a call for you..."

And so on, till it past the time for lunch. Kyuhyun did not realise the time had reached 2pm, until he looked at his watch once he was done with sorting out the data for Siwon. He gasped and he realised that both him and Siwon did not have lunch at all. Then he remembered Hyukjae came to look for him to lunch together 2 hours ago, but he brushed Hyukjae off saying he was busy or so.

 

Kyuhyun walked and knocked on Siwon's door, once came the husky voice of "Please come in.", Kyuhyun peeked his head in and smiled sweetly at his sajangnim, "Are you hungry?"

"Oh, Kyu... Its you." Siwon smiled looking up from his documents when he heard Kyuhyun's beautiful voice, "What is the time now?"

"Its...2pm." Kyuhyun announced, "I can run to get something quick, so you can eat while work."

"Sure. Will you join me in eating?" Siwon asked.

"Erm... If you want..." Kyuhyun blushed.

"Of course I want... You have no idea...how much I want to hold you, at the times you walked into my office earlier on." Siwon teased, "But I know if I were to hold you, we can never finish our work... So I have to control myself, very hard."

"Sajangnim!" Kyuhyun pouted at how cheesy his sajangnim can be, "I...will be right back." And he closed the door fast enough to avoid more teasings from Siwon.

Siwon chuckled and continued at his work, while waiting patiently for the lunch that he is going to have with Kyuhyun.

 

Soon within half an hour, Kyuhyun was back at the office with 2 packets of packed lunch, and Siwon's favourite americano and his iced choco. Knocking on the door again, Kyuhyun breathed in a deep breath, knowing that they get to spend some alone time in the same room.

Alone... Who knows what will happen...in the same room with someone who is his lover...

 

"Come in." Siwon called. Kyuhyun pressed the door knob down and peeked his head into the room. But was stunned when he was faced directly at Siwon's face smiling at him.

"Sajang....!" Kyuhyun was pulled in immediately by Siwon, and had his back pressed against the door, with himself locked under Siwon's arms.

Where words were not exchanged, where the rhythms of the heart pulse can be heard, both just smiled looking lovingly into each other's orbs. If time permits, both would rather to stay at such position for eternity...

 

Once satisfied with looking closely at his secretary after hours of working, Siwon opened his mouth and whispered softly, "Hi there gorgeous."

Kyuhyun blushed, his usual signature expression, and giggled at how cheesy this CEO. Yes, he giggled. Which caused many flips inside Siwon. He decided that the sound of Kyuhyun's giggles shall be a new favourite in his 'Things I love about Kyuhyun' list.

"Hi...Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"What have my secretary bought for me?" Siwon grinned, still not willing to unlock his arms. He found this rather endearing, with Kyuhyun locked under his arms, and admired the blushing cheeks that are blushing for him.

"Erm... Packed lunch? And americano..." Kyuhyun replied.

"Great. I am just in need of coffee... Thanks..." Siwon smiled, and pecked gently on Kyuhyun's forehead, "My lovely secretary."

"Sajangmin... Lunch...cold...erm...I...hungry..." Kyuhyun was babbling the moment he felt Siwon's lips touched his forehead once more.

 

Siwon chuckled, and released his arms, grabbing Kyuhyun's wrist towards his work desk. The desk was cleared from the documents that Siwon was looking at earlier. Kyuhyun placed their lunches out on the desk, while Siwon resumed back to his seat. 

Just like the time where they had their dinner the first time in the very same room, both sitting opposite of each other enjoying the comfortable aura, but the atmospheres were different as compared to the previous one.

There are more lovingly feels, the way they looked at each other, the way Siwon touched the corner of Kyuhyun's mouth to wipe the sauce away and it, the way Kyuhyun pouted ferociously when Siwon with the food and etc. Everything, every single moment, is a loving sight that both wished they can have lunch like this everyday.

Just the two of them.

 

When they were done with the food, and its time to return back to work full force, Kyuhyun sighed knowing that their alone time was almost done. He stood up to pack the finished food into the plastic bag, getting ready to tune back to the role of secretary.

But Siwon caught the sigh, smiling at how Kyuhyun did not want this lunch to end so soon. And then, a smirk was formed. How can he let Kyuhyun go, when there is such a chance to do so?

 

"Kyuhyun." Siwon called, when Kyuhyun was about to walk out of the room, "I need your help in something, my computer seems to be a little weird since earlier."

Kyuhyun put down the rubbish and walked over to Siwon's side, "What went wrong?"

"Here.." Siwon pointed at the screen.

With Kyuhyun leaning across trying to figure out closely, Siwon tugged Kyuhyun's wrist, and turled Kyuhyun around, causing Kyuhyun to unbalance and had himself fell onto Siwon's laps.

 

"Sajangnim!!" Kyuhyun gasped at the sudden pull, "What are you doing?"

"Having my dessert after lunch." Siwon wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's waist and pulled him closer, placing his head on Kyuhyun's warm back, "So comfortable..."

"Sajangnim... I am sitting...on your laps..." Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"And so?" Siwon mumbled.

"What if someone walks in?!" Kyuhyun continued to panic. Why this CEO has no sense of urgency?

"Well, isn't that the best way to announce our status?" Siwon grinned. Kyuhyun could feel his sajangnim grinning with his deep dimples out behind him.

"You want to tell them...about us?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Why not?"

Kyuhyun turned his body sideway so he could look at Siwon with the unbelievable look that he had, "But... You are the boss, and I am your secretary, what would they think...?"

 

"They will think of us as a pair of lovely couple."

"Sajangnim...!" Before Kyuhyun continued with his whines, Siwon locked Kyuhyun's face within his palms, and planted kisses on the pouty lips.

He smiled and caressed the lips that he was truly addicted to, and whispered softly, "I love you."

Kyuhyun's heart went hysterically fast when he heard the 3 magic words, and flustered with his eyes looking down at Siwon's clothed chest. 

"What about you, Kyu?" Siwon prompted, hands were still on Kyuhyun's face.

"I...I love...you too, Wonnie..." Kyuhyun muttered, blinking his eyes in such an adorable way, that Siwon couldn't control but to capture the lips once more.

 

Still at the position where Kyuhyun was on Siwon's laps, Kyuhyun moved his hands to snake around Siwon's waist, so that he wouldn't topple over the chair that both were sharing, knowing the kisses will go all passionate till both were left panting for air. And sure enough, Siwon started to get rough with the kissing, where he ed his tongue hard into Kyuhyun's mouth after he was done with savouring the surface of the plump lips. Catching up with the , Kyuhyun opened his mouth wider to allow full access of Siwon's tongue in his mouth, while he brought his forward to tangle with Siwon's tongue. Soon, both had their heads turning left and right, eyes half opened feeling all so aroused with the touches inside their mouths.

Siwon moved his hands down and pulled Kyuhyun closer to him, wanting their chests to have no gap in between, wanting to feel the racing heartbeats from Kyuhyun that are beating for him. Mouths were still connected deeply, tongues were every inch in the hot and steamy areas, and Siwon started to roam his hands on Kyuhyun's back, pressing one finger down gently along the middle of Kyuhyun's back. In his mind, how much he wanted to feel the back, without the clothes on...

If Kyuhyun's forehead can be that tender, and his face can be that soft, Siwon could imagine, how smooth and milky, Kyuhyun's body will be... And that thought alone, was giving Siwon a rather hard time to think straight.

 

"Nnnnggg..." Kyuhyun moaned, out of control when he felt Siwon's hands exploring his back. Though he was wearing a shirt, he could feel the sensation that Siwon had give him.

If this is how he feel even with clothes on, he could already predict, that how he can be, when Siwon gets to touch his ...

Is this how...an arousal feels like?

 

With these thoughts in their minds, something else started to get excited, which caused their pants to get tighter...

Tighter, that Siwon had to fiddle his movement to feel the friction of Kyuhyun's thighs on him...

Tighter, that Kyuhyun had to fidget his thighs closer together...

 

 

 

"Sajangnim, I have something to report...... WOOOOOOAHHHHHHHH WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?!?!?!?!" Hyukjae suddenly dashed into Siwon's office and saw the most shocking sight ever with Kyuhyun on Siwon's laps, kissing and touching each other.

No.... That is not kissing, that is eating! They were practically eating and each other's mouths!!

 

Kyuhyun yelped and pulled away from Siwon, jumping up from Siwon's laps, while Siwon looked dangerously at Hyukjae for spoiling their moment. Both their bulges...were gone instantly along with the scream from Hyukjae.

"What are you doing here?" Siwon asked, standing up to hold Kyuhyun's waist closer to himself.

"Woahhhh I should be the one asking. What the hell was that???" Hyukjae pointed out at the two of them, "Why are you hugging Kyuhyun as if..."

"He is my boyfriend. From a few days ago. And what we were doing earlier, was kissing. You should know that yourself." Siwon smirked, bringing his face to snuggle at Kyuhyun's red cheeks.

"Sajangnim!!" Kyuhyun tried to struggle out, but he was unable to move due to the Siwon's strong arms on his waist.

 

"WOOOOAHHHH This is oneeeeeeeee BIG NEWS!!!" Hyukjae exclaimed, "And that wasn't kissing. I don't kiss like that with Donghae. That was ! You ert bunnies!! If I wasn't dashing in, are you two going to hump like bunnies here?! Or have you two done it already?? Ewwwww!!" 

"No!! We didn't!" Kyuhyun denied, blushing even more when he heard things like ert bunnies, hump...

"Woooooo so...that explains the explicit movement of Siwon's hands all over your back., wanting very much for the shirt to be taken off..." Hyukjae teased, flashing his gummy smile all the while.

 

"I....have to go! I got a lot more things to do!" Kyuhyun pushed Siwon away lightly and wobbled out before Hyukjae could tease further.

"Someone is getting bashful!! Hahahaha!" Hyukjae's laughters made Kyuhyun blushed even though he escaped from Siwon's office. What a timing to get caught by Hyukjae, the one who leave no mercy in teasing. And at the moment where the two were getting heated up by the hot kisses...

 

"Lee Hyukjae, you better give a proper and decent explanation in your intrusion, otherwise I will personally break your neck for teasing Kyuhyun." Siwon cracked his knuckles, "My Kyuhyun..."

"Woahhh my Kyuhyun... Hahahaha!!" Hyukjae laughed once again, but put up his hands for surrender when he saw Siwon walking near to him with that killing look, "Okok I will stop!"

"But," Hyukjae started again, when he calmed down from his laughs, "When did you fall for him?"

"I don't know... But each and every moments with him, I feel the passion that was slowly building for him. To feel him, to see him, to...kiss him after I felt his lips on my birthday. And my mind was all about him... Before I knew it, I went in way deeper than I expected." Siwon recalled once more, thinking of how Kyuhyun had created a whirlpool in his life.

"But, all along you had relationships with females!" Hyukjae exclaimed.

"I know..." Siwon sighed.

 

"But...Kyuhyun is different. I can never get this feeling from the females I dated... I can feel it that he is who I want for life..." Siwon enlightened himself, "Probably that was why, my past relationships never work. Because I am waiting for him. In fact...he was already in my life way before, years ago... But...I didn't see that coming... I am such a fool..."

Hyukjae chuckled and patted Siwon's shoulder, "Well, its never too late to have your ways with him... Now I know...why is he always so bashful in front of you...when he actually is one snarky person. So, that is love..."

"Snarky or not, I am determined, to keep him by my side from now on. And love all sides of him." Siwon grinned, feeling so blissful, that Hyukjae had his fingers cringed at his friend's chessiness.

 

Then Hyukjae squealed, "Hey we can go on double dates! Me and my Haehae, you and your Kyuhyun! How perfect! And..." Hyukjae wriggled his eyebrows, "We can teach you how to pleasure a man, since this is your first time with a man."

"Oh please, me? Do you think I need to learn experience from you? I will treat Kyuhyun like a girl...no...I will treat him even more precious than a girl... So don't you worry about my life." Siwon walked back to his chair, "So what do you want to report?"

"Oh right. Tsk, the shocking kissing scene makes me forget about my intention of coming in. I will knock next time, and give you time to break away from the kiss, or to dress up if you two decided to make out FULLY here.." Hyukjae sat down opposite Siwon, and babbled as he recalled the sight earlier.

"Lee Hyukjae..." Siwon cracked his knuckles again.

"Oh right!! It is about...."

 

Right outside the office, Kyuhyun couldn't help but to smile all so shyly, hearing the confessions from Siwon once again, and this time, even more affirmed in the relationship that they just started out. And probably, its time, for him to do research in that area of pleasuring... Afterall, he is still a noob as compared to Siwon... He has to prep himself before...the real action begins, isn't it?

Thinking of how arousing he was earlier in the room on Siwon's laps, Kyuhyun was sure that his face was like a tomato once again. He slapped himself hoping the redness will go soon, and scrambled back to his seat, resumed his position as the secretary to continue with his unfinished work on the desk.

 

Before he ends this wonderful day in the office...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear, I didn't mean to make this longer than expected... T-T This broke my record as the longest chapter ever. Oh god... And I haven't done with it yet! There are more... But I guess, I shall leave it to the next chapter then.

Sorry for the no again! But soon! I promise! ><