When Siwon Loves

It's Ok, You Don't Have to Love Me Back

Flashback

In their shared apartment, their first day moving in the apartment that they decided to rent together when they started their college life, Kyuhyun and Changmin were packing their stuffs out of the many boxes around the apartment. Changmin had done part of it, and decided to check on his best friend.

"What is this?" Changmin pointed at one box lying one corner in Kyuhyun's room, "Do you need help on that?" Without waiting for Kyuhyun's reply, Changmin squatted down to look through the box.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun turned around, and was utterly shocking to see Changmin on that box... Untouchable box! "HEY!! DON'T TOUCH...!" 

But it was too late as Changmin took out a thick file out from the box, "What is this???"

"NOOOO!" Kyuhyun sprang a big step towards Changmin.

 

"Why are you so excited?!" Changmin swang himself away from Kyuhyun, and opened the file. Only to find... "WOAH!!! ISN'T THIS...CHOI SIWON?!"

That's it...

"Cho!! You have been...keeping his news all these while?! Ever since he became the limelight of Choi Enterprise?!" Changmin exclaimed, "Youngest GM of Choi Enterprise... Outstanding Young Achiever Award... Wow... Cho Kyuhyun... You still love him..."

"GIVE ME BACK!" Kyuhyun yelped and snatched the file away from Changmin, "YOU!! SHIM CHWANG! ARE FORBIDDEN TO STEP INTO MY ROOM!"

"Hey hey, I am not going to tease you! Why so agitated?" Changmin held his hands up, "I was just astonished... That you still have him in your heart... Though you said you will let it die down once he graduated from high school... Obviously not..."

"And its NONE of your business..." Kyuhyun sulked and sat himself on his bed, still clinging onto the file full of Siwon's news.

 

"Hey hey... I am sorry ok... But i am not judging or teasing you here..." Changmin sat next to Kyuhyun, wrapped his arm around Kyuhyuns shoulder, "You are my best friend. I wouldn't be laughing at you when you fanboy at your crush..."

Kyuhyun sniffed, feeling a little emotional when he heard such words from his friend who usually, is the one who the most, "I am not fanboying over him..."

"...Keeping his news like a precious? That seems like one to me..." Changmin pointed at the file, which earned him a glare from Kyuhyun, "Ok fine. Not fanboy..."

 

"But now...you and him can never cross path again... You going to study IT, and he working towards to be the CEO to take over his father's company..." Changmin voiced out his worry, knowing this can't go on for his friend, to have his love bloom out of control yet that student head can never know.

Of course Kyuhyun knew the fact, that he can never meet Siwon again. Even if they meet again, knowing that Siwon is not gay...he can never get a return from Siwon, and that will make him more miserable. But, the feeling cannot be stopped, especially whenever Siwon's face appeared in newspaper or magazine or TV, Kyuhyun just get deeper in loving Siwon. He wanted to stop, but he just can't...

"You don't have to worry about me. I...maybe once I start college, I will forget him slowly..." Kyuhyun sighed, but he hugged the file closer to his chest, like a precious treasure in his life.

 

Changmin patted on Kyuhyun's shoulder, sliently showing his support to his best friend, hoping one day, Kyuhyun can have his happiness soon...

-------------------

Present

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! You better explain yourself!" Changmin folded his arms when he saw Kyuhyun walked into the apartment after his work, "What is going on between you and your sajangnim?"

Kyuhyun blushed and wanted to escape back into his room, but was blocked by Changmin effectively.

"Cho Kyuhyun! I am your greatest supporter yet you don't want to share your glory with me?" Changmin sulked.

Kyuhyun sighed, as it is true...that his best friend who never look down on him, instead gives him a lot of support and comfort all the times...plus a little teasings here and there.

 

"Fine fine!! Yes we are together! I confessed and he did too, in Singapore. So now, we are together, happy?" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"Like a finally!! I am soooooo happy for you!!" Changmin hugged his friend tight, "And so proud of you!" 

"Yahhhhh let go of me!!" Kyuhyun struggled out of his friend's hug.

"What?! Now that Choi Siwon gets to hug you, you don't want a hug from a friend anymore? That is so hurtful!" Changmin let go of Kyuhyun, and put up a hurtful expression.

"Please, your acting is always the lousiest of all." Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out, and walked towards his room.

 

"Oh wait!" Changmin shouted which made Kyuhyun to turn around, "What now Chwang?"

"Which stage are you two at now? Have you hold hands? Kiss? French kiss?" Changmin smirked.

"YAH THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"Ohhh ok so you have passed the french kiss stage. Then groping? Heavy petting? ?!" Changmin continued.

Kyuhyun's face started to get even redder.

"Ok... So not at the stage yet..." Changmin was like making a mental note to himself, listing down their progress.

 

"YAHHH SHIM CHANGMIN!!" Kyuhyun dashed forward wanting to strangle his friend.

Just then, Kyuhyun's phone rang. Kyuhyun fished it out, and had his expression changed immediately with a blissful smile on his face when he saw the caller ID.

"Your sajangnim?" Changmin teased. Kyuhyun shot him a death glare, pressing a finger on his lips, wanting Changmin to shut his mouth.

 

"Sajangnim?" Kyuhyun answered.

"Baby... You forgot to call me to report your safety..."

"But you are the one who dropped me at my apartment... You saw me walking in... So..." Kyuhyun turned away from Changmin as he explained. Changmin smirked and leaned closer wanting to eavesdrop.

"Baby... Don't assume. Something might happen to you when you are in the life, or climbing the stairs... I will worry..."

"I am sorry..." Kyuhyun apologized, "I was being interrogated by Changmin... So I forgot..."

Oh now you mentioned me... Changmin pouted.

 

"Its ok... I am just missing you and wanting to hear your voice too."

"Sajangnim... I miss you too..." Kyuhyun blushed, already forgotten a pair of teasing eyes waiting to spring on Kyuhyun.

"Have a good rest... I will see you tomorrow..."

"Good night sajangnim..."

 

When Kyuhyun hanged up the phone, still having that silly smile plastered on his face looking at his phone, Changmin had pounced onto Kyuhyun grinding their bodies together and ruffled his hair harshly.

"Yah Shim Chwang!!! What are you doing?!" Kyuhyun gasped when Changmin snuggled his body on him, "Yahhhhhh!! You ert!!"

"Hahahaha why why? You sajangnim has not snuggle his body like this with you yet?!" Changmin teased.

"ERT!!" Kyuhyun pushed Changmin away and slapped his arms hard, "You...! Stay away from me!" And he stomped back into his room.

 

But before he slammed the door, Changmin called him to get his attention.

"What?" Kyuhyun barked, throwing his head out from his room.

"Congratulations, my friend." Changmin grinned, sincerely with a thumb up showing up, "Really, I am happy for you."

Kyuhyun blushed, knowing his friend was truly happy for him, and nodded accepting Changmin's blessing.

 

"But if you need help in, you know...connecting with your sajangnim deeeeeeeeply, I can help." Changmin smirked.

"YAHHHHH!!" Kyuhyun yelled and slammed the door hard, closing away from Changmin's loud laughs.

 

But then, with the issue of connecting deeply with Siwon running furiously in his head, Kyuhyun decided to...get to know more about that area. Once done changing into more comfortable clothings, he fired up his computer and laptop on his study table, getting ready for some gaming while he did the search on his laptop. Multi-tasking is not a new thing for him.

But when he got into more details about lovemaking of the same gender from the internet, his gaming was hailed as he was fully concentrating on his laptop, typing and searching everything he can find from the internet. And damn...the more he searched on...the more embarrassed he felt.

The preparation, the positions, the ing and skin-slapping sounds...everything was making his face red and hot, that he squealed while covering his eyes with his hands... So hot that he swore he will run a fever soon...

"Oh my..." Kyuhyun widened his eyes as he peeked through the gap from his fingers, when he watched a live video of...the connecting... "Are we really going...to do that...?! So...I will be the bottom?!" He questioned loudly to himself, as he can't seems to picture Siwon being the bottom in this relationship...

 

How am I going to do that?! This is going to be a damn of my life...if I can't pleasure him... Oh my dear...

Ahhhhhh what is that?! How can they slurp on each other's.... What kind of position is that?! Ahhh!!

 

This is sure going to be a long night for Kyuhyun...

--------------------

Another day in the office ended, with Kyuhyun receiving the last call looking for Siwon. After making the necessary arrangement for the meeting with the CEO, Siwon came out of his office at the right time.

"Sajangmin, Mr Hiroshima from Japan's Hotel Fuji called, and he will be coming down for the meeting with you tomorrow at 1pm." Kyuhyun stood up, to report on the latest meeting for tomorrow.

Siwon nodded, "Thanks Kyuhyun." Adding on the pair of deep dimples that Kyuhyun loves. And true enough, Kyuhyun blushed instantly when he saw the sweet smile from Siwon.

 

Seeing his lover blushing once again, Siwon walked over to Kyuhyun's desk and next to him, throwing his arms to grab Kyuhyun's waist and pulled him closer, with their chests bumping onto each other.

"Your blush is getting cuter each time..." Siwon caressed gently on Kyuhyun's cheek with his free hand, "My secretary is so adorable."

"Sajangnim... People will see..." Kyuhyun blinked his eyes, unable to believe that Siwon was holding him so close at his desk and not in the CEO's office.

"Who will see?" Siwon smirked, "There is only me and you here... Besides, with Hyukjae caught us the other day, I bet...everyone in this building should have know our relationship."

"What?! No wonder... Sungmin and Zhoumi are always giving me this 'I know what you and Sajangnim are doing behind our backs' look..." Kyuhyun groaned, throwing his hands over his face to hide the embarrassment.

 

Siwon chuckled, and pulled Kyuhyun's hands away to give a deep sniff on Kyuhyun's palms, "So...don't restrict yourself with me anymore. Lets...show them how much we love..."

"Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun gave his megawatt sweet smile, and leaned forward to give a quick peck on Siwon's cheek, "Your reward..."

Surprised to see Kyuhyun taking the initiative to do the kiss, Siwon pulled Kyuhyun's hands around his waist, and captured Kyuhyun's lips hard and loud, smooching away... Kyuhyun gripped on Siwon's waist tight, while Siwon held Kyuhyun's face to secure the lock, so that he can taste Kyuhyun fully all over that sinful plump lips.

"Oh my Kyu baby..." Siwon pulled away a short while later when both were out of air just by kissing on the surface, "I can never get enough of you, Kyu... I will never want to leave from this pair of lips." Caressing over the swollen lips, Siwon gave a few more short kisses until he was more than satisfied.

Kyuhyun giggled, letting out the voice that Siwon loves to hear, as Siwon showered him with more kisses. He too, will never want to be away from his sajangnim...

 

Just then, a loud growl broke their little session. Kyuhyun looked down and flushed with shame... The growling came from his tummy.

"Someone is getting hungry huh?" Siwon teased.

"Sajangnim!" Kyuhyun pouted, glaring at Siwon.

Siwon laughed, and pinched Kyuhyun's nose lightly, "Shall we knock off and go for some dinner?"

"Just dinner...?" Kyuhyun asked innocently.

"Hmmm you don't want just a dinner?" Siwon chuckled, "So someone is eager for a date?"

 

Kyuhyun pouted and pushed Siwon away, "No... I am not..."

Oh...why do you have to be so adorable...! Siwon thought to himself. If they were not in the office, Siwon swore...he will just...

 

"Shall we go now?" Kyuhyun already done with his packing, all so ready for some food.

"Give me a moment, my bunny..." Siwon stole another kiss from Kyuhyun before dashing into his room to retrieve his bag.

 

Soon, both were in Siwon's flashy Audi driving out of the building. Holding Kyuhyun's hand firmly when the other hand navigate the steering wheel, Siwon felt so much blissed and blessed. Occasionally, bringing Kyuhyun's hand up to his lips and kissed lightly on each finger before placing the warm hand to where his heart is. Kyuhyun could not ask for more from Siwon, blushing hard everytime Siwon did wonders on him, no matter on his hands or face or lips... He was thankful everyday, that he decided to try out for the position of Siwon's secretary which led to where they are now.

Getting so much love and care from the most eligible bachelor in town. His crush for years.

 

Dinner was a romantic candlelit dinner at a western restaurant, where Siwon arranged a rooftop dining for just the two of them to pamper Kyuhyun. Under the night view of the city lights from the landscape surrounding them, just the two of them in their own world looking lovingly at each other, this was one perfect date that Kyuhyun can dream of...

Siwon caressed Kyuhyun's the back of Kyuhyun's hand on the surface of the table, not caring about the eyes from the people serving them. Kyuhyun, however, was cautious. Though he knew Siwon did not mind, but...the eyes glaring at them...was making him uncomfortable.

 

"Mr Choi, this is the red wine that you required." The female manager flashed her smile at Siwon, totally oblivious at how Siwon touched Kyuhyun's hand.

"Hmmm just leave it on the table. Thanks." Not meeting the eyes of the manager, Siwon continued to look at Kyuhyun.

"Sure Mr Choi. And the main course that you requested will be ready in 20 minutes." She continued, hoping that Siwon would turn to look at her.

"Thanks." Siwon replied simply, "You may leave. And them too. My baby is not feeling comfortable with so many eyes looking at us."

Kyuhyun gasped at how Siwon being so straightforward, but Siwon continued to caress his hand. 

 

Within seconds, the rooftop was empty with just Siwon and Kyuhyun. Knowing that they were alone finally, Siwon brought Kyuhyun's hand up to his lips and kissed gently at the knuckles.

"Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"I know you are feeling uncomfortable... I am sorry... I did not take in consideration that you will feel uneasy with people looking at you so closely." Siwon breathed, as he continued to snuggle Kyuhyun's hand against his lips.

"I guess I just need to get used...your ways of showing your affection." Kyuhyun giggled, sending sweet siren into Siwon's ears.

"You will get used to it." Siwon smiled, placing Kyuhyun's hand back on the table.

 

Seeing the romantic side of Siwon, Kyuhyun couldn't help but to form questions in his mind. Taking note of the sudden droopy look on Kyuhyun's face, Siwon tightened his hold on Kyuhyun's hand.

"Baby, what is troubling you?"

Kyuhyun bit his lips, not sure if he would want to share what was in his mind.

"Kyu..." Siwon prompted again.

Kyuhyun took in a deep breath, "I know I will sound very silly... But...I just want to know... If you..." Kyuhyun threw a cute look at Siwon, that Siwon swore he would kiss Kyuhyun hard if they were not out in the open, "If you...did all these to your ex...girlfriends..."

 

Siwon chuckled when he knew what was troubling Kyuhyun. So...Kyuhyun was jealous, thinking that he was not the first to get such romantic treatment.

Oh Kyuhyun ah... What should I do with you??

 

Hearing the laugh from Siwon, Kyuhyun felt even more ashamed of himself, and lowered his head down almost kissing the table. But he could feel Siwon's hand at his chin, lifting his face up to look directly at Siwon. He saw the dimpled smile on Siwon, and the next moment, their lips met with Siwon's tongue the surface of his plump lips. Kyuhyun grabbed on Siwon's biceps when he started to enjoy...the ministration that Siwon was doing to him.

When Siwon pulled away, he was pleased to see the blushing Kyuhyun in front of him. He brushed gently on the pinkish cheeks, before planting kisses on both sides of the cheeks.

 

"Kyu..." Siwon whispered, with his hands still on Kyuhyun's face, "To be frank... This is the first time...I brought someone to have such dinner on the rooftop. And...this is also the first time..." Siwon pulled Kyuhyun forward and planted a kiss on his forehead, "That I want to tell the whole world, you are mine, so no one will lay their eyes on you."

"Huh...?" Kyuhyun blinked his eyes, "Who would want a person like me?"

Siwon shook his head, "You have no idea how adorable you are... Some waitresses were eyeing at you."

"Well, the female manager was drooling over you too." Kyuhyun giggled, palming Siwon's face within his hands, "You are way too handsome for your sake."

"So, that makes us the perfect pair, isn't it?" Siwon chuckled.

 

The food came and soon both immersed in savouring the good food in front of them, especially Kyuhyun who was beaming from ear to ear. Totally ignoring the curious eyes on them, the lovey dovey pair only had eyes on each other.

After the dinner which lasted for 2 hours, Siwon drove Kyuhyun back to his apartment. But when they reached the apartment, Kyuhyun was hesitated to climb off the car. He fidgeted with his fingers drawing small circles on his laps, looking as though he wanted to say something, but averted his eyes away fast when Siwon looked at him curiously.

 

"Kyu? Whats wrong?" Siwon asked finally, as he leaned forward to undo Kyuhyun's seatbelt.

"Siwon...Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun muttered, "Do you...do you want to come up to my apartment for a coffee?"

Siwon widened his eyes hearing the initiative from Kyuhyun for the invite, but soon a wide grin was formed on his face, "You just can't get enough of me, don't you?"

Kyuhyun nodded shyly, "I...want to spend more time...with you..." And soon, his cheeks turned pinkish again, feeling embarrassed of his boldness, "And...Changmin is on overtime at work... So...he wouldn't be home so early..."

Siwon chuckled and gave a quick peck on Kyuhyun's cheek, "I would love to... Because the absence of your roommate, sounds so...tempting."

 

Locking his car, Siwon held Kyuhyun's waist as they walked up to the entrance of the apartment. Inside the lift, Kyuhyun was nervous like hell. He started to regret of the invite, thinking must be the red wine that made him do so. When the lift binged at his floor, Kyuhyun walked out with his head down with shyness taking all over him. Siwon could only glee at how his bunnykyu being all so shy, so he quickened his pace and pulled Kyuhyun near to him once more.

"Don't worry Kyu baby... I will leave, once I had my coffee. And leave the best...on some other days." Siwon teased.

Kyuhyun could only blush further, when he opened the door with his trembling hands.

 

Stepping aside to let Siwon in, Kyuhyun stepped in next closing the door behind him with a click to lock. And he was being pulled next to Siwon soon, with Siwon whispering into his ear.

"You have a very nice apartment. So, this is the place you have been living..."

"Well, I know might not be as big as yours, but yeah, I have been living here since I was in college." Kyuhyun answered, feeling comfortable with Siwon's hands on his waist.

"Now I am jealous of your roommate... He can see the homey you. And sleeping you...and after-bathe you...and the wake-up you... Jealous..." Siwon pouted, burying his face in Kyuhyun's nape.

Kyuhyun giggled at the pouty Siwon, which totally doesn't suit the image of the CEO at all.

 

"Coffee... Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun pushed Siwon away, dropping his bag on the couch and made his way towards the cosy kitchen, "Feel free to look around...."

But Siwon was fast to backhug Kyuhyun and wrapped their bodies together, "I am so happy, Kyu..."

Kyuhyun blushed and nodded, "Me too... Won... I am happy too..."

"I am really happy. I have never been so happy, so blissful with anyone like this before. Never..." Siwon confessed, rocking their bodies left and right, "Thank you for loving me."

Kyuhuyn smiled, overlapping his hands over Siwon's super heartwarming hands, "Thank you...for loving me back."

 

Standing in the position for a few minutes, the pair finally broke apart, with Kyuhyun continued his way to the kitchen to make coffee for his Siwon. Siwon roamed around the apartment, until he reached a room where he knew it was Kyuhyun's bedroom at one glance. Without asking for the permission, Siwon stepped in chuckling, finding this rather exciting to know more about his Kyuhyun.

He smiled when he looked at the photographs behind each photo frames hanging on the wall, the smiley Kyuhyun, the grinning Kyuhyun, the laughing Kyuhyun, the sulky Kyuhyun... Each and every face of Kyuhyun had brought a flush of happiness in Siwon. He would want to have such photographs...in his house too...

His and Kyuhyun's house...

Moving on, he observed the bedroom, and saw the bed where Kyuhyun sleeps every night. The very spot, where Kyuhyun has his sleeps and dreams...

Siwon chuckled when he thought of that morning after they returned from Singapore, where he teased Kyuhyun over the phone of him having y thoughts on his bed. How will it feel like, to hold Kyuhyun on his bed...

 

Walking over to the study table, consisted a computer and a laptop. Indeed an IT graduate... But what caught his eyes, was a thick file on the study file. Feeling curious, Siwon flipped open the file.

And he gasped.

This is a file...of his news and magazine cut outs.

 

"Sajangnim, the coffee is ready... SAJANGNIM!" Kyuhyun walked into his room and saw Siwon was flipping the file on his study table, he panicked and dashed across the room.

Placing the cups down, Kyuhyun wanting to snatch the file back, but Siwon lifted his arm and blocked Kyuhyun out of the way.

"Sajangnim!!" Kyuhyun started to worry. He was afraid, that Siwon will find him weird, or worse...psycho...ert...to keep all the articles about Siwon.

 

Just then, Siwon turned to pull Kyuhyun into his arms, and held him tight, burying his face against Kyuhyun's nape.

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun mumbled, "You... Are you thinking that I am weird?"

Siwon pulled away, lifting his hands to cup Kyuhyun's face gently, and shook his head while his eyes looked lovingly into Kyuhyun's soft orbs, "No. You are not weird. I am just...overwhelmed...of your love to me. Happy... I am happy..."

Kyuhyun blushed, feeling comforted of Siwon's words.

 

"And now...let me show you my love to you..." Siwon grinned, and captured Kyuhyun's lips hard, pushing his body forward to feel more of Kyuhyun in his mouth. 

Surprised with the sudden kiss and Siwon's weight on him, Kyuhyun stepped backwards arching his back, until his legs hit on the edge of his bed. Pulling Siwon together with him, Kyuhyun fell back on his bed, with their lips smashed onto each other deeper. Siwon smirked with the fall, and  the plump lips hard, savouring every inch of the surface within his mouth. He pulled the chin downwards once he was done with the , and threw his tongue in. Kyuhyun allowed the access of the flexible tongue in his mouth, a little when he felt the wetness of Siwon's tongue inside him.

Throwing his hands over Siwon's waist, Kyuhyun roamed hard when Siwon did wonders in his mouth, feeling the board toned back in his hands. Very much love the way Kyuhyun touched his clothed back, Siwon connected their tongues together, and pushed even further to deepen their connection in between their mouths. That sweet scent from tasting Kyuhyun's hot cavern was making Siwon real excited, that he couldn't stop but to savour more using his tongue, making sure every inch inside the sinful mouth was taken care of. Twisting and slurping out loud, both were in high clouds, getting more heated in their passionate kisses till...

 

Siwon started to get his hands under Kyuhyun's shirt. Kyuhyun gasped with the warm contact on his tummy, but was soon accepting the touch, out of the corner of his mouth into Siwon's mouth. Siwon was getting aroused, to feel the soft skin under his touch, that he rubbed gently on the tummy, and moving in a little up and further in, where his hands came to the contact of something pointy...

s... Kyuhyun's s... So soft and yet perky...

So much wanting to see... Yes... He wanted to see the everything that is lying underneathe the clothes. He rubbed gently on the s, which caused Kyuhyun to moan again, this time a little louder into Siwon's mouth. Feeling something getting hard under his pants, Siwon pinched the s under his hands a little more vibrant, that he could feel Kyuhyun's below was getting hard as well. Rubbing their clothed below to search for the friction to ease their hardness under their pants, both groaned loudly when that sensitive part was being brushed against. Getting the response from Kyuhyun, Siwon continued to abuse the s under the clothes...

What will it be like to see how red and swollen after his abuse?

Unable to hold himself anymore, he took his hands out of the clothes, and moved to the buttons of the shirt. Still with their mouths and tongues connected, Siwon continued to the shirt... Kyuhyun started to feel anticipated...knowing whatever he had researched on...will be taken place...

 

1 button undone, showing the collarbone...

2 buttons undone, showing the fair chest...

3 buttons undone, showing another inch of the milky skin...

Just a few more to rip open...

 

 

 

"KYUHYUN AH!" Someone shouted from the outside of Kyuhyun's room, which caused both of them to snap their eyes opened, breaking their connection of their mouths.

OH !!

"Kyuhyun ah! I bought supper home... Eh... Whose bag is this?" Changmin called from the living room.

 

"OH !" Kyuhyun gasped, looking shocked into Siwon's eyes, "CHANGMIN!"

Siwon remained his silence as his hands were still on Kyuhyun's shirt, with a few buttons undone... He was about to see the milky skin...

"Sajangnim!" Kyuhyun whispered harshly, "We need to get off!!"

"Oh right..." Siwon took his hands off Kyuhyun unwillingly, sulking as he climbed down from Kyuhyun's bed, while Kyuhyun groaned as he buttoned his shirt up.

This is such a spoiled moment... Kyuhyun cursed, Shim Chwang! You are going to get it from me!

 

"Kyuhyun ah! Oh...Sajangnim!" Changmin popped his head in Kyuhyun's room just about the time where both were done arranging their clothes.

Kyuhyun threw a death glare at Changmin, hinting that he will be dead soon. Changmin felt the daggers on him, but he remained his cheeky face, smiling widely at Siwon, "Siwon sunbae! Nice to see you again!"

"Hi, nice to see you, too." Though feeling pissed that Changmin had disturbed their moment, but Siwon remained his calmness.

"Oh erm...so am I..." Changmin wriggled his eyebrows, knowing there must be something going on in the room earlier glancing at the messy bed, "Interrupting anything? You know, you can continue...I will just go back into my room..."

 

"Yah Shim Changmin!!" Kyuhyun yelped, feeling irritated by his friend very much at the moment. He was sure going to be teased for a long time...

"Actually, I think I need to go..." Siwon walked next to Kyuhyun, "I am sorry I can't finish the coffee..." And pulled Kyuhyun closer to him, planting a kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead.

"Woahhhh... Forehead kiss..." Changmin teased. Kyuhyun threw another dagger on Changmin, while Changmin trying to control his stifle of giggle.

 

Walking Siwon to the door, Kyuhyun was feeling rather regretful to let Siwon go due to Changmin's return. Seeing the pout on Kyuhyun's face, Siwon smiled and planted another kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead, "Don't be sad... I will finish whatever we are left unfinished the next time..."

"Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun whispered with only Siwon could hear, knowing that Changmin was looking at them.

"Coffee...Kyuhyun..." Siwon smirked, though both knew it was not just the coffee in their minds.

With one last short kiss, Siwon left Kyuhyun's apartment. When Kyuhyun turned unwillingly from the door where Siwon disppeared from, he saw the smirking Changmin looking at him.

"That was so sweeeeeet!" Changmin laughed.

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes, wanting to throw nasty remarks on Changmin, but thinking of what happened earlier in his bed, he smiled really sweet that Changmin thought he saw flowers around Kyuhyun at that moment.

 

"Yah yah cut that out. You are grossing me out!" Changmin exclaimed.

"Shim Changmin! You ARE SO DEAD!!" Kyuhyun dashed across the living room, preparing to stangle his friend for the intrusion, "DEADDDDDDD!!!"

 

"YAH!!! HOW CAN YOU BLAME ME WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT HIM BACK HOME TO MAKE OUT?!"

"DEADDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!"

--------------------

While going through a few pages of the document that he was working on, a message came to his phone. Putting down the document in his hand, Siwon picked up his phone to look at the message. It was from his mother.

Oh right... She was back a few days ago from Paris before moving on to another country... Siwon sighed. When his mother came back, means...her plans of matchmaking him, will be pouring on him as well.

 

"Son ah... I have made a booking at the Italian restaurant near your office for lunch. Do come. 1pm. Don't be late. Miss you." 

Well, Siwon did miss his mother as well. And a lunch seems perfectly normal to him.

Probably he can use this chance, to tell his mother about Kyuhyun...

 

15 minutes before 1pm, Siwon walked out of his room, smiling at Kyuhyun who was on the phone, probably arranging a meeting for the CEO.

"Yes, Mrs Johnson. I will get sajangnim to reply you regarding this matter. A meeting will be needed once the approval is done." Kyuhyun diligently wrote down the notes from Mrs Johnson, "Yes. I will get back to you as soon as possible."

Once he hanged up the phone, Siwon tapped on his desk to get his attention. Kyuhyun jumped to see the CEO in front of him.

"Sajangnim!"

Siwon smiled, "You look so utterly y when you are so hardworking. Especially working so hard for me."

Kyuhyun blushed hearing the sweet talks from Siwon again, "But this is within my jobscope..."

"I know... But it excites me more knowing you are working hard for me."

Kyuhyun threw a sweet smile accepting the cheesy words from Siwon.

 

"Oh, I am meeting my mother for lunch right now... So I can't do lunch with you today..." Siwon apologized, holding Kyuhyun's hand up to his lips to kiss gently on the tender hand.

"Oh... Then I will just get Hyukjae to lunch with me. Don't worry about me." Kyuhyun blushed, enjoying the kisses on his hand.

"Get Hyukjae to pay."

Kyuhyun giggled and nodded. 

"See you later." Siwon pressed a long kiss on Kyuhyun's hand before he leave for his meeting with his mother.

 

Siwon stepped into the Italian restaurant that his mother mentioned, and spotted his mother immediately in the middle of the restaurant. But, she was not alone.

"Siwon ah!" His mother waved at him excitedly, gesturing him to the table.

But Siwon frowned, when he saw a lady standing next to his mother.

 

Damn...

 

"Siwon ah," His mother smiled so widely, when she saw how compatible the two can be, "This is Song Qian Victoria. You remember Uncle Song? Victoria is his daughter."

Victoria reached out her hand for a handshake, "Nice to meet you, finally." And she smiled.

Siwon remained his silence, but being a gentleman, he shook the hand reaching out to him. And removed his hand quickly once the handshake was done.

"Come lets sit down. We can eat and chat at the same time. Waiter!" Mrs Choi grinned as she asked for the waiter.

 

Siwon could only stare at his mother, unbelievable at her action on once again, a matchmaking so soon the moment she was back. And Victoria, never had that smile away from her face. Is she really that happy for this matchmaking?

 

Just then, a familiar voice came into the restauant, together with a few more familiar voices laughing walking in. Siwon could feel the shivers down his spine, when he turned to see Kyuhyun, together with Hyukjae and Sungmin next to him. Kyuhyun was laughing at first, but his expression dropped, when he saw Siwon in the middle of the restaurant, sitting on the table with 2 ladies. One assumed to be his mother, another young looking one, beautiful and elegant with a very nice smile on her face talking to Siwon's mother...

 

Who is she?

 

Oh damn damn!!