Extra - Let us do it!!

It's Ok, You Don't Have to Love Me Back

In need for a fluffy piece~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In the bright morning of a Saturday, the start of the wonderful weekend that nothing could spoil the cheery mood in the apartment. Siwon was whistling to himself at the kitchen, shaking his off as he prepared the breakfast for his beloved, while his brain was working on the plans that he had for the weekend.

Well, to call it a plan seems to be a little overboard, since lazing around the apartment with just the two of them isn't much a fun plan. But to them, it is considered a luxury activity, as they were just so busy lately that they hardly got the time for each other. So staying indoor, and do some cuddling and fondling..and maybe the bed activity that they always love...would be the best choice ever.

 

Simple yet fulfilling...

 

Once he got the bacon and sunny side up done from the frying pan, Siwon placed the plate and a glass of milk on the tray. He then carried the tray to the bedroom where his beloved was still sleeping. Siwon creeped into the bedroom, and caught in the sight where the sunlight bathed upon the brownish mushy curls and the milky complexion on the bed. He brought the tray to the bed and placed it at the bedside table, before he sat next to Kyuhyun. Touching the soft curls lightly, Siwon couldn't take his eyes off the sleeping bunny, as he recalled their night previously with deep dimples formed on his face. 

It has been a while since they could have the time to make love with all their hearts, so Siwon was certain to make up all the lost time, and even promised himself that he will make full use of this weekend, and love Kyuhyun on this weekend. Last night was an awesome one, where they had two intense rounds before Kyuhyun concussed into deep sleep. And the rest of the weekends will be as eventful...

 

Siwon leaned closer to Kyuhyun, with his hands the bare arm while he kissed the fluffy hair. Kyuhyun purred with the skin contact, and stirred in his sleep slightly. Siwon chuckled to himself, and repeated the same thing again, this time with a little more force on his kiss. Kyuhyun mumbled once more, and even swatted his hand in the air to show his displeasure. 

"Wakey Kyu..." Siwon was not giving up, as he pressed his lips on the bare shoulder to give a deep kiss.

"Hmmm..." Kyuhyun moaned in his sleep.

"Wakey wakey my baby~" Siwon nudged Kyuhyun hard this time, shaking the fluffy body as he whined, "Wakey wakey my dear baby~"

"Hmmmm Won..." Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes awake and there he saw Siwon in front of him when he opened his eyes.

 

"Finally..." Siwon smiled.

"Morning..." Kyuhyun mumbled with a shy smile on his face.

"You sound tired." Siwon caressed the forehead.

"After what we did last night..." Kyuhyun blushed, "Do you think I will have the energy left in the morning?"

"Oh so you are blaming me now?" Siwon teased with his brows arching one up and one down.

 

Kyuhyun inclined himself revealing his bare chest to wrap his arms around Siwon to pull him closer till the tips of their noses were touching, "Why are you waking me up?"

"I made breakfast on bed for you..." Siwon eyed down at the chest and up at Kyuhyun in a quick glance.

Kyuhyun noticed how Siwon was eyeing at him, and nuzzled their noses together, "Naughty eyes."

"So delicious-looking..." Siwon deepened the nuzzle with their lips almost touching each other.

"You mean...the breakfast...or me...?" Kyuhyun breathed.

 

"You of course..."

 

Siwon smashed their lips together, pushing Kyuhyun down on the surface and buried his lips deep into Kyuhyun's. His hands were busied roaming all over Kyuhyun's chest, and had his fingers pinching the s that caused a soft coming from Kyuhyun. With Kyuhyun under Siwon's touch, Siwon gained the access into the hot caverns and had his tongue to taste the entire area. He met Kyuhyun's tongue and soon they were engaged in a tongue battle where none wanted to give an easy time for each other. 

When they pulled apart panting for more air, Kyuhyun was being pressed deep on the mattress with Siwon hovering over him. Smiling at each other, they pecked at each other's lips, giving sweet and soft kisses before they were finally satisfied. Eyeing down more on the revealed bare chest, Siwon his lips savouring the sight with just his eyes that turned lusty. Kyuhyun noticed the change in the mood, and knowing what the sajangnim was thinking, he slapped Siwon awake. Siwon blinked his eyes rapidly as he had his attention back on Kyuhyun's face.

 

"Baby~" The sajangnim whined after earning a slap on his arm.

"I thought we are going to have breakfast on bed...?" Kyuhyun pouted, "Since when I became the breakfast?"

"Well... You being on my bed," Siwon touched the bare skin under him as he spoke, "You should know...how I want to take you over and over and over again..." And he reached down to where the bare bottom was hidden under the blanket.

'Yahh sajangnim!!" Kyuhyun gave another slap on the arm, "You have no shame at all!"

 

Siwon laughed as he grabbed both Kyuhyun's hands and held them above Kyuhyun's head, "Let me show you how shameless I am...!"

"Siwon!" Kyuhyun gasped with Siwon started to attack his neck, "Breakfast...!"

"...Can wait..." Siwon murmured against the skin as he trailed down from the neck to the shoulder.

 

"Ahhhhh~ Sajangnim~"

"My breakfast is so yummy~"

"Hmmmm oh....! Sajangnim! Siwon....~"

 

 

"SIWON AH~"

Siwon and Kyuhyun stopped with whatever they were doing, their hands froze on each other's belows where they were giving s to each other. They widened their eyes as they flicked to the door, and back to face each other. Then came the voice again.

"Siwon ah~ Kyuhyun ah~"

 

"OMMA!" Siwon gasped, and jumped out of the bed. Kyuhyun panicked and held the blanket up to cover his body. Though this was not the first time Siwon's mother ran into the room while they were on the hanky panky's business, it was not nice to show his future mother-in-law his ness.

"Why...is she here?" Kyuhyun asked as he looked around for his clothes. He pointed the underwear that he threw on the floor casually on the previous night. Siwon took the underwear and threw it over towards Kyuhyun, "I have no idea... I thought she is supposed to be in New Zealand..."

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun pouted as the morning was ruined, especially he knew what Mama Choi was up to everytime she visits.

Siwon jumped onto the bed and cupped Kyuhyun's face within his palms, and pressed a deep kiss on the pouty lips, "Don't worry. I will make sure she leaves as soon as possible, huh?"

 

Kyuhyun nodded as he put on his underwear. But he freezed when he caught Siwon watching him closely, especially at his below...

"Yah sajangnim!" Kyuhyun pinched Siwon's arm to get his attention back, "Now is not the time..."

Siwon pulled Kyuhyun for a tight hug with his voice trailing off from the uncompleted sentence, "Gosh Kyu... You have no idea how much I want to do you now...." And he swayed their bodies sideways to show his unwillingness of letting Kyuhyun off.

Kyuhyun giggled at the kiddish side of Choi sajangnim, and gave a kiss on the puffy cheek before he pulled away with a sweet smile, "You can do me all you want...after your mother leaves..."

 

"So now..." Kyuhyun pushed Siwon off the bed, "Go deal with your mother. I will be out once I brushed my teeth."

"Don't bathe," Siwon added on, "I want to have a romantic bath with you...together."

Though he was blushing at the thought of whatever hanky panky they will be doing in the bathroom, Kyuhyun nodded with the idea. He is definitely into the idea of bathing with Siwon, rubbing hands all over each other...and maybe...

 

"SIWON AH~ WHERE IS KYUHYUN?" Mama Choi called out again when she realised both of them were not answering.

Siwon sighed and glanced at Kyuhyun one last time before he turned the doorknob, "I am here mother..."

 

And it seems...like Mama Choi just got another idea from the people living in New Zealand, about male being reproduction. She got to know a native village in New Zealand where there is a living proof of a male gave birth to a real baby when she was traveling around with Papa Choi. So she stayed in the village for days getting all the information she could find, and took an earlier flight back way before their scheduled flight.

"Look at that!" Mama Choi showed the pictures that she took in New Zealand excitedly, "They even showed me how they do it..."

"Oh mother!" Siwon groaned as he covered Kyuhyun's eyes, "He doesn't need to see these..."

"Why not?" Mama Choi frowned and removed Siwon's hands, "It is not a big deal of seeing others' !"

Kyuhyun blushed and buried his face on Siwon's shoulder, while Siwon sighed heavily at his mother, "Omma... Kyuhyun hasn't seen any...other than mine. You can't blame me for wanting to protect what he is looking at!"

"Oh, so you are jealous of letting Kyuhyun to see other's ?" Mama Choi teased, "Afraid that he will like another one instead?"

 

"Mother!!" Siwon gasped and turned nervously at Kyuhyun, "You are NOT allow to see any other than mine!"

"What are you talking about?!" Kyuhyun flushed, "Why would I want to see..."

"Yah yah, whatever it is, Kyuhyun has to know everything from what I learnt in New Zealand." Mama Choi stood up and both Siwon and Kyuhyun were looking hopeful, "Are you leaving now, mother?"

"Me leaving? Oh no no... I am going to show Kyuhyun..." Mama Choi took Kyuhyun by her hands, "what he needs to know. Come, lets go to the bedroom."

Kyuhyun panicked and tried to reach for Siwon but he dragged away by Mama Choi in a flash to the bedroom, "Mother! What are you going to do?"

"You better come too, otherwise I will show more to my son-in-law."

 

Siwon shook his head at the ruined morning...and possibly the ruined weekend...

--------------------

Kyuhyun slumped himself on the sofa the moment he got home. Changmin who was cooking in the kitchen peeped his head out when he heard the loud groan coming from outside. Knowing it was his roommate, Changmin finished with his cooking and stepped out from the kitchen holding the bowl of hot ramyeon soup.

"You are home." Changmin sat by the dining table to savour his dinner as he called out for Kyuhyun.

"Yeah...." Kyuhyun sighed, with a pinch on his temple.

"Woah you look tired." Changmin pointed out.

"Imagine of answering a dozen calls within an hour at work, not to mention the amount of information pouring into my head..." Kyuhyun replied, shaking his head as he recalled the painful day of the calls he received and most were not for his sajangnim but himself!

Changmin smirked, "Mama sajangnim hasn't give up huh? Still want a baby that comes from you?"

 

Kyuhyun groaned at the sound of the word BABY, "I swore I am going to puke if I hear this word again."

"I can never understand why would she want a baby who looks like a brat." Changmin chuckled.

"Yah Shim Changmin!" Kyuhyun pouted, "You don't have to rub the salt in my wound!"

 

Then his phone rang at this time. Kyuhyun flicked his eyes with worries. He was afraid to see the number from the person who has been haunting him for days ever since she appeared at Siwon's apartment on that morning and ruined the weekend by staying over at Siwon's, telling them all sort of information about making babies. Changmin shook his head at how panicky Kyuhyun was, and stood from his chair to save his roommate. When he saw the caller ID, he tossed the phone back to Kyuhyun.

"What? You are supposed to help me!" Kyuhyun cried.

"That is your sajangnim, idiot." Changmin spoke with much boredom in his tone. Somehow, he wouldn't mind talking to this Mama Choi who managed to cause so much anxiety in Kyuhyun.

 

"Hey baby..." Kyuhyun picked up the call, but he made a squishy expression when he heard the word from Siwon.

"Stop with that baby..." Kyuhyun pouted.

"Why so touchy...?" Siwon asked.

Kyuhyun sighed, "I am sorry... Just that...I got so many calls from eomoni... Talking about baby all the times..."

"I am sorry baby..." And Kyuhyun groaned once more at the word, "Kyu... I am sorry... I was too busy with the meetings that I couldn't stop her from calling you."

"Siwonnnn~" Kyuhyun whined that Changmin cringed at the sound. He decided not to hear any of that, or M-rated conversation if the lovey dovey decided to go over the phone, so Changmin retreated to his bedroom with his dinner for a hideout.

"Yes my bubbly bunny baby Kyu?"

Kyuhyun giggled the moment he heard the nicks that Siwon was throwing at him. And that surprisingly hyped up his downy mood.

"I have already SOS to my father, but he was tied up at a gathering with his old friends at Paris. He promised he will be back soon..."

"And we can have our ruined weekend back...?" Kyuhyun asked innocently, for he wanted nothing more but the lost weekends of just being together with Siwon at his apartment.

"Yes... Back and double, I promise..." Kyuhyun could sense the lust in Siwon's tone, and that turned him on somehow, "I would want the bath that we are supposed to have, and you lying on my bed ly wet with your legs spread out for me, and under me as I kiss every part of your body, absolutely e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e~"

"Oh Siwonnnn~" Kyuhyun moaned with just the thought in his head, and out of reflex, his freed hand was touching himself, pinching his s under his clothes, "You are making me sooooo hot!" He could feel his below getting tighter with the y husky voice talking to him over the phone.

"Then what are you going to do to me...?" Kyuhyun could hear the anticipation coming from Siwon.

"I will..." Kyuhyun his lips to wet the dryness before he continued, "I will...rip your shirt off so I can touch the hot bod with my fingers, and pull away your pants and underwear together so I can my favourite almighty proud shaft. Then I will your firm and perky towards me so I can guide my entrance to your swollen and wet ..."

"Baby~~~" Siwon panted as he imagined the images that Kyuhyun was describing to him, "I want you so badly now! Can I come over?"

"But Changmin is home..."

 

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE ABOUT ME! I WILL WEAR MY EAR PLUGS! DAMN I SHOULD HAVE WEAR IT EARLIER WHEN I KNEW WHICH DIRECTION YOU ARE HEADING TO!" Changmin shouted from his bedroom. Kyuhyun flushed, knowing his words had reached Changmin.

"I am coming. I can't sleep at all, especially after what you have imagined out." 

Kyuhyun smiled, knowing he as well, can't sleep with what Siwon had pictured earlier.

"Come to me, sajangnim." Kyuhyun seduced over the phone and chuckled when he heard Siwon cursed as something heavy dropped on the floor.

 

The next minute, the doorbell rang. Kyuhyun looked over at the door, and narrowed his brows as the doorbell continued. 

"You are here already?" Kyuhyun asked stupidly.

"Me? No... I am just about to go out..."

"Then who could that be...?" Kyuhyun asked as he walked over to the door.

 

And there stood...Mama Choi outside his apartment.

"EOMONI?!" Kyuhyun gasped.

"OMMA?!" Same gasp coming from Siwon.

 

"Kyuhyun ah... Who are you talking to? I was trying to reach you but your phone is engaged!" Mama Choi smiled and let herself into the apartment, "Are you talking to Siwon?"

"Eomoni..." Kyuhyun blinked his eyes unbelievably, "Why...are you here...?"

"Oh I got something to show you!" Mama Choi squealed excitedly as she made her way to the living room.

 

"I guess...I am not going to have a good night sleep again..." Kyuhyun sighed into the phone and looked down at his below where it got tamed instantly.

"Do you want me to come and get her out...?"

Kyuhyun shook his head, "It will be worse if you are here... She might just go on and on and on and on..." Kyuhyun let out a heavy breath, "I guess it would be better for one to lose his sleep than two of us... You have tons of meetings to go through tomorrow..."

"Baby...!" Siwon protested, obviously he did not want Kyuhyun to suffer on his own.

"Shhh you are the sajangnim! Do remember you are important than anyone in the company. I will see you tomorrow." Not waiting for Siwon to reply, Kyuhyun hanged up the call and had his attention back on the smiling Mama Choi.

 

"Kyuhyun ah, you know that...."

 

 

At Siwon's apartment, Siwon sulked looking at his phone where just minutes ago, he was having a conversation with his baby that turned both of them so up. And yet, it got ruined, again, by his mother.

"No...this cannot be it. I have to do something to stop mother from stopping us to have !"

--------------------

Kyuhyun had finished the last task that Siwon had assigned him to do. He was about to deliver back to Siwon, when the door of the sajangnim's office opened. Out came his dashing sajangnim, with a sweet smile on the handsome face. Kyuhyun met the round eyes as Siwon walked towards him without breaking the eye connection.

"Sajangnim?" Kyuhyun stood with the report in his hand.

Within seconds, Siwon was in front of Kyuhyun. He s his hands around Kyuhyun's waist and pulled the secretary closer to him.

"Sajangnim!!" Kyuhyun gasped with the sudden pull.

Siwon placed their foreheads together and nuzzled their noses as he whispered deeply, "Kyu... I need you tonight. Please come home with me."

 

Kyuhyun melted with the pleads, and his legs went wobbly weak with Siwon nibbling his earlobe, repeating the words over and over again.

"But before we go home, lets go for a date." Siwon suggested, "With our phones off."

"A date...?" Kyuhyun tilted his head cutely as he questioned.

"Yes. A date. You deserved a date," Siwon affirmed, "And I want our phones to switch off. I don't want any disturbance tonight."

 

Who were to say no to the handsome man's offer? Especially when this handsome owns his heart, body and soul. Kyuhyun nodded to the suggestion and sealed the idea with a kiss on the smiling bow-shape lips. Siwon deepened the kiss as he tightened the hug with Kyuhyun wrapping his hands around his nape for support. Pushing Kyuhyun to the desk behind them, Siwon had Kyuhyun's back almost touching the desk as the kiss got even more intense and damn he wanted to do Kyuhyun right there on the desk. Kyuhyun moaned right into Siwon's mouth and there, the tongue battle started in between their mouths.

Just then, the phone on the desk rang, breaking their kiss. Both had their faces turned towards the phone, and back looking desperately at each other. Kyuhyun sighed and reached out to pick up the call. But Siwon held his hand to stop him from doing so. A sudden frightful thought came to his mind.

"Sajangnim...?" Kyuhyun eyed curiously at Kyuhyun.

"Don't... I already said no disturbance. Lets go now..." Siwon straightened himself and pulled Kyuhyun up from the desk. He took out his phone and powered it off, and he did the same to Kyuhyun's.

"But what if...that was your mother...?" Kyuhyun bit his lips looking worried as he packed his bag, "And you switched off your phone..she can't find you."

 

"That is the main point." Siwon smirked and held Kyuhyun's hand, dragging him away before any sudden appearence from his mother pounced on them.

 

The place where they were going to have their date, was a restaurant high up at Namsan Park in N Seoul Tower. They took the cable car up to the foot of the tower firstly. Kyuhyun was surprised to find that there were only them in the cabin. But Siwon said nothing, just holding him by the waist as close as possible while they took the ride up. Kyuhyun shrugged at the thought, and admired the night view as the cable car rised higher from the ground. Siwon snuggled closer at Kyuhyun, and had his attention at what was outside the windows of the cable car, admiring the night view with Kyuhyun in his arms. This is one peace that both need the most at the moment. Just the two of them, and no one else.

Getting out of the cable car once they reached the cable car station, Siwon held out for Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun took the hand gladly. Hand in hand entertwined, they walked up the stairs towards the tower. Kyuhyun nestled comfortably with his head on Siwon's shoulder as they walked. Siwon smiled with the warmth on his shoulder, and planted kisses on the forehead whenever there is a chance.

 

It was a peaceful night, strolling side by side in the cooling night of May. Even though people eyed curiously at the two loving men, that doesn't stop them from enjoying the company of each other. They were engaged anyway, who cares about the eyes watching them with shades. Siwon cupped Kyuhyun's face when they reached the bottom of the tower, and placed a deep kiss despite the awe coming from the public.

Kyuhyun giggled after they pulled away, with his hands against Siwon's chest to feel the heart beating for him, "What was that for?"

"I just want to kiss you, that's all." Siwon brushed the soft curls at the side of Kyuhyun's face, "You are so beautiful, my wifey..."

"Do you have to be so romantic right here?" Kyuhyun buried his bashful face on Siwon's chest.

Siwon chuckled and Kyuhyun's back as he spoke, "I am always romantic for you, my love."

 

"I love you..."

"I love you too..."

 

Next, they went up to the restaurant where the landscape view of Seoul was visible in front of them. Again, the restaurant was empty with just them inside. Kyuhyun looked around curiously when the waiter took the order from Siwon. Once the waiter was gone, Kyuhyun nudged at Siwon to have a look at the emptiness. But Siwon smiled and gave a peck on the chubby cheek. That was when Kyuhyun realised Siwon had booked the entire restaurant just for themselves. And no doubt...the cable car must be the same doing.

Kyuhyun frowned at how Siwon was pouring his money at the unnecessity, though he knew Siwon is rich. Siwon noticed the slight discomfort from Kyuhyun, so he pulled Kyuhyun to sit on his lap. Kyuhyun gasped with the sudden movement, but was soon surrendered to the CEO once their lips met again. Kyuhyun gripped on Siwon's collar with Siwon caressing his back as they deepened the kiss. Slowly savouring the taste off from each other, they had their heads tilted left and right to find the perfect angle in their kissing. Removing his hands on the collars, Kyuhyun twined his hands around Siwon's nape and the base of the neck as he poured his heart in kissing his sajangnim. Siwon as well, getting aroused with Kyuhyun's touch on him, and having the urge to have his hands under the shirt. But knowing that though they were the only customers, there were eyes watching them from the staffs in the restaurant, Siwon had to resist himself from doing naughty things at his future wifey. So he threw his tongue into the hot caverns to get the focus in tasting Kyuhyun's mouth. Kyuhyun moaned into Siwon's mouth and allowed the access of Siwon's flexible muscle in him.

 

A loud cough broke their kisses, and both snapped their heads up, looking embarrassed at the waiter. Kyuhyun fluttered and got back to his seat from Siwon's lap. For the next one hour, both did not do anything else with their arousal, and had a hearty dinner. They laughed and teased and shared words of love just like any other normal couples on dates. Kyuhyun was especially satisfied, for this was one night where he was freed from Mama Choi's perservence in brainwashing him with all the information about making babies. And he was delighted to have a night out with Siwon, doing things that they have not been doing due to the busy schedules in their lives.

A date like this, is enough to have him fall even deeper in love with his sajangnim. His perfect and romantic sajangnim.

Perhaps...it will be just as perfect...to have a baby that looks like Siwon...

 

They drove back to Siwon's apartment after the dinner, to continue the second part of the night. Kyuhyun chuckled when Siwon nibbled his neck in the elevator, and moaned out loud with Siwon groping his bubbly . He knew, this night, no matter what, he is going to make love with Siwon, as many rounds as possible to make up the lost times that they had missed. But when Siwon opened the door into the apartment, Kyuhyun's heart sank when he saw Mama Choi sulking in the living room.

"Omma..." Siwon trailed off, and Kyuhyun sighed silently.

"Where have you two been to? I called your phones, but both were switched off!" Mama Choi flared, pointing her finger at her son.

"I have to. So we can have a peaceful night without anyone to disturb us." Siwon explained.

"Anyone?! So I am ANYONE to you now, Choi Siwon?!" Mama Choi folded her arms across her front, "Do you know how worried I was when I couldn't reach any of you?"

"I just wanted to have a night with Kyuhyun, that's all!" Siwon refused to back down.

"So I am now an extra, huh?" Mama Choi pouted and sat down on the sofa looking furious, "Do you know I thought you and Kyuhyun were in trouble? I almost called the police! What if you got kidnapped?! Like that time you got taken away by that Cha guy?"

 

"Eomoni..." Kyuhyun wanted to ease the tension but Siwon blocked him from ascending near Mama Choi.

"Kyu baby... Go into the bedroom and wait for me there." Siwon requested, "I will do the talking to my mother."

"But..." Kyuhyun did not want to see a bloodshed to happen in the apartment.

"Don't worry. Just wait for me there." Siwon planted a kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead and ushered him to move.

With one last glance, Kyuhyun left Siwon with just his mother in the living room.

 

"Mother..." Siwon sat next to his mother and placed his arm around the puffing woman.

"You just don't learn your lesson, don't you?" Mama Choi sobbed, "I was really worried..."

"I know... And I am sorry. But..." Siwon sighed, "You are not giving us any private moment."

Mama Choi snapped her head at her son, "What? So now is my fault?"

"Yes. Mother..." Siwon coaxed, "You are giving too much pressure on Kyuhyun. He couldn't focus on his work, and I need my secretary to be alert and fully awake. With you pouring all the information on him everyday, where can he have a peaceful night?"

Mama Choi narrowed her eyes, "You bedding him are not giving him any peaceful night too."

"But I didn't pressure him!!" Siwon bellowed, "I pleasured him. And he always have a good night sleep after that..."

 

"Look mother, I know you are eager to have a grandchild, and I know you are anxious to have an heir to continue with the company," Siwon stated, "But with you pressuring him, we can't...have a night to ourselves to make babies. Do you know how many times you have stopped us from doing so?"

"Am I?" Mama Choi arched her brows like how Siwon did his shi-brows arch all the times, "But I was just trying to show him that male reproduction is possible..."

"Yes, I know... But mother, we are not married yet." Siwon tried to reason, "What will others think of Kyuhyun with him pregnant unmarried?"

"I don't care that much..." Mama Choi stubbornly stated.

"But I care." Siwon replied, "I want my Kyuhyun to be a proud bride of mine, and not a laughing stock with him walking down the aisle in big belly. Besides, you want to see a pretty bride and not a bride with a big ball in front of him, right? I want to see that very much... My Kyuhyun walking down the aisle in that beautiful suit that mother will arrange for him..."

 

Mama Choi's eyes sparkled when she imagined the image. Oh...that will be such a beautiful sight to see...

 

And within minutes, Mama Choi was out of Siwon's apartment, making calls to people whom she would know in doing the wedding suits for both her son and Kyuhyun. Siwon punched his fists in the air with pride, for he had successfully dismissed his mother from the idea of making Kyuhyun pregnant for the time being. He scrambled into the bedroom, opening the door with much eagerness. 

His smile spread even wider when he saw the entire Kyuhyun lying on his bed with one of his legs crossing over to the other one, covering his below effectively. Kyuhyun nibbled on his fingers, and eyed seductively at Siwon. He had overheard the conversation secretly from the gap of the door. He closed the door and removed his clothings the moment Mama Choi decided to leave the apartment, to give a reward to his sajangnim.

 

"Baby..." Siwon groaned as he removed his clothings painfully, especially his bottoms.

"Sajangnim.." Kyuhyun whined as he spread his legs, exposing his swollen prick, "I am so hard now... I want what you promised me a few days ago..."

Siwon hitched a breath and took off all his clothing, showing his glory that Kyuhyun drooled upon always, "I am coming baby!!" 

He pounced onto the bed attacking Kyuhyun and both giggled when both finally were able to have each other for the night with no interruption.

 

At least of now...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

While I am getting my muse back for the other ongoing fics~ XD