Romantic Runaway

It's Ok, You Don't Have to Love Me Back

"NO!!!!! SAJANGNIM!!!!!" Kyuhyun screamed at the top of his lungs, and ran hysterically after the van.

 

How can this happen?! And right in front of the company, right in front of his eyes?!

Where are the laws?! Where are the human rights?! How can they just kidnapped people under the broad daylight?!

His brain was full of messy thoughts and questions about Siwon. All swimming in his head, causing him to think illogically.

 

So the silly Kyuhyun who knows nuts about fighting, hell he can't even kill a cockroach in his apartment, trying to chase after the van, thinking he could save his sajangnim out of those buffed up men singlehandedly?!

 

.......

.......

No of course not.

 

"Calm down, Cho Kyuhyun. CALM DOWN! You are a smart brain not for nothing!" Kyuhyun breathed in and out deeply, trying to sort the messy thoughts inside. 

Then he finally remembered...

 

"GPS!" Kyuhyun shouted, and made a call to a familiar number.

 

"Hello?"

"Hyukjae!"

"Woah why are you so hyper early in the morning?"

"Sajangnim got kidnapped!"

"WHAT?"

"Are you deaf? I said, SAJANGNIM GOT KIDNAPPED!!! GO TO THE SECURITY ROOM NOW! AND TRACK HIS GPS!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS OR IS THIS A PRANK YOU MADE IN THE MORNING TO WAKE ME UP?!"

"I AM SERIOUS YOU IDIOT!! I SAW THE PEOPLE DRAGGED SAJANGNIM IN THE VAN! QUICK GO NOW!!"

"OH NO!!! YOU ARE SERIOUS!"

"OF COURSE I AM! ARGGGHHHH!!"

"OK GOT IT! Thank god you gave an idea of setting up GPS on Siwon."

"Yeah, I am thanking myself too. NOW HURRY GO!!"

 

Hanging up, Kyuhyun did let out a deep sigh of relief, thanking himself for having the GPS idea weeks ago...

 

"GPS?" Siwon looked at Kyuhyun curiously, for the suggestion that his secretary had came up with.

"Y..es sajangnim." Kyuhyun breathed in deeply to build the courage to speak confidently in front of his crush, "I see that you have no bodyguard with you, and as a CEO, you need to protect yourself."

"But...I know my self-defense skills perfectly well..." Siwon tried to protest, but Kyuhyun held up his hand to stop Siwon being interrruptive.

"Sajangnim. I am not doubting your skills. Yes you can defense yourself, but what if...there are more people than you can take?"

"....."

"I am not asking to implant the device in your body, but on your phone. That way, the security team of the company can help track you down if something happens to you." Kyuhyun continued, seeing Siwon was unable to think of words to protest, "And it will not be activate unnecessary... So your privacy will be protected...like when you are on date...or...doing something...else..." Kyuhyun did not want to say out the last sentence to be honest...

Siwon placed both his hands on his chin, and thought about what Kyuhyun had said carefully. True, he knew self-defense skills. Being a CEO of a company, he has to know how to protect himself. So he went through trainings on self-defense. But true enough that, he is not a superman. He can't fight if there are more people fighting against him. And letting Kyuhyun to be able to track him down and bring in reinforcement, it will help greatly... Will it?

"Sajangnim?" Kyuhyun prompted.

Siwon sighed, "Fine. Lets do it this way."

Kyuhyun grinned like a schoolkid who won a big prize on a competition, and skipped around the room that he was able to make use of his IT skills on this.

"Thanks sajangnim!"

 

 

"The GPS tracking stopped at a industrial site. He might be taken there. I will arrange the security team down as soon as possible." The message from Hyukjae came 10 minutes later.

But Kyuhyun can't just wait doing nothing. He wanted to see his sajangnim, safe at least...

 

So without thinking much, he flagged a cab down and hopped in.

"To this place! Thanks!" Kyuhyun showed the destination to the driver, "And hurry!"

--------------------

The cab stopped at the industrial place where Hyukjae had told him about. The place was not big, which Kyuhyun prayed inside him, that he was able to find Siwon soon.

And right on the bull's eyes, at an open ground inside, he found Siwon was just being tied to a chair by the 5 buffed up men, with Siwon's back facing him.

 

"Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun whispered.

He got to think of something to distract the 5 men...

Just then... He thought of something....

 

Squatting down hiding from the buffed up men, he youtubed on a video of explosion. Once the video was loaded, he volumed up the video as loud as possible.

 

"KAAAAA BOOM!!!!"

 

"What is that noise?!" One of the men asked.

 

Kyuhyun while still in squatting position, he ran to the other end of the area, and played the video once more.

 

"KAAAAAA BOOOOOOOM!!!"

 

"What the hell is that noise?! Where does the explosion came from?" Another one asked.

 

Kyuhyun ran again, further down the place, and played again, twice.

 

"KKKKKKAAAAA BOOM!!"

 

"DAMN!!! WHO THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

 "We better go check, in case it was some dangerous explosive thing going on. This is an industrial place afterall."

"Then this guy?"

"Just leave him here. I doubt anyone will come here for him."

The 5 men agreed, and spilt up to search for the source of the explosive sounds.

 

Kyuhyun waited while the 5 men were away from Siwon, once it was cleared, Kyuhyun creeped in, moving quietly nearer to Siwon.

 

"Sajangnim!" Kyuhyun whispered loudly, hoping Siwon will be conscious enough to hear him.

 

At this moment, Siwon turned around, and he saw Kyuhyun not far away from him.

He mouthed Kyuhyun's name, and Kyuhyun could tell Siwon was saying his name. So, holding his tears, he ran towards Siwon immediately and lunged onto Siwon.

 

"SAJANGNIM!!!!!" Kyuhyun cried.

"Kyuhyun?! Was that you?! You were the one who made those explosive sounds right?" Siwon was impressed, but worried at the same time for Kyuhyun's stupidity.

"Yes! Oh sajangnim, are you alright?!" Kyuhyun looked around, as he untied Siwon.

"Yes I am... But why did you come here for? This is too dangerous!" Siwon just had to panic, worrying the safety of his secretary if the buffed up men found this out...

"Save you of course! The GPS is working! I had the security team to track you down! They should be here soon too!" Kyuhyun untied the last knot, and grabbed Siwon's wrist, "I have to get you out safely."

But Siwon braked their movement and pulled Kyuhyun into a tight hug. And Kyuhyun started to tear.

 

"I am so scared! So scared you will get hurt!" Kyuhyun teared, clinging tight on Siwon's shirt.

"I am fine, Kyuhyun. Look, I am alive and kicking." Siwon comforted, "And damn I really want to kick those s."

"Sajangnim! You got me worried!" Kyuhyun continued to sob, "You were being taken away right in front of my eyes! And and I can't do...anything to stop them... And I almost can't...think properly... Probably will do something...stupid...if I didn't stop...myself... Really...so scary..." Kyuhyun stammered in panic, couldn't process properly with his smart brain, especially when Siwon pulled him closer for the intimate skinship.

Siwon just smiled, enjoying the warmth from Kyuhyun's body. And he could smell the lavender scent again...

So comfortable...

 

"Sajangnim!!" Kyuhyun pulled away and frowned at Siwon, he got no response from Siwon on the questions he asked.

And there, he finally get to see Siwon's face close up for the day. Sweats all over his face, but it can never hide his handsome face. Kyuhyun's face turned red seeing Siwon's dark orbs staring straight in his brown ones.

Siwon took notice of the blushing cheeks, without thinking, he wipped the tears from Kyuhyun's face gently, and flashed his deep dimples, "Kyuhyun... I am so glad yet displeased... Glad to see you coming to save me like a hero, but displeased because you are throwing yourself into danger. You should have wait for the security team to arrive."

"I know... But... I can't sit still, when I know you are in trouble... I can't... I just can't..." Kyuhyun cried.

Without thinking much, Siwon pressed a soft kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead, "Thanks... My saviour..."

 

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes and his heart went hysterically fast especially on Siwon's kiss...

Did he just...

 

Kyuhyun stared at Siwon...and he realised...

He just fall in love with Siwon again.

And deeply.

 

"Kyuhyun...?" Siwon called.

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes, "Oh... Hmmm?"

"I think...we need to run."

"...Run...?" Asked Kyuhyun.

"Because...they are coming back..." Siwon pointed at the men not far away from them.

 

"Oh no!!!" Kyuhyun panicked.

"Come. Lets go!" Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and ran.

 

Kyuhyun could have fainted, just at how Siwon was being concerned over him.

And he realised, Siwon was holding his hand...

HOLDING MY HAND!!!

 

"GET THEM!!!!" One of the men who noticed the freed Siwon, shouted and pointed at them.

 

"COME KYUHYUN!!" Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's hand tighter and pulled him along to escape.

Kyuhyun nodded, and blushed with more intimate skinship.

 

With his freed hand, Siwon digged out his handphone, and dialled the number that he was familiar with.

"Hyukjae!" Siwon called out once the phone was connected.

"SAJANGNIM?! YOU ARE FREED?!" 

"Yes, Kyuhyun saved me."

"WHAT?! HE DID?!"

"Where is the security team?"

"Reaching soon, they were on the way."

"But we are being chased now. We will find a place to hide while waiting for the team to arrive"

"Damn!! Who the hell did that?!"

"I think I know who. Mr Cha."

"Cha?! Of that Prince Hotel?!"

"Yes. I need your help. Check on Hotel Choi, if anything happens yet."

"Then what about you and Kyuhyun?!"

"I will deal with it. Get back to me once you get hold of the situation at the hotel. I suspect he must have started something there. Get Kangin as soon as possible."

"Got it. The team will locate your position once they are near you."

 

"What are...we...going to do...now?" Kyuhyun panted, after running a while.

"Ermmmm...." Siwon looked around, and saw an empty storeroom at one corner, "Come."

Siwon opened the door of the dark empty space, which was as small enough just for 2 people, and pushed Kyuhyun inside, "Lets hide here for a while, till the security team is near."

"Sajangnim... Will they look for us here?" Kyuhyun looked around at the limited space, and had to hold his breath when Siwon pushed himself in, facing Kyuhyun and closed the door.

Darkness filled the space, but soon Siwon got his phone out to activate the spotlight. And the first thing that came to Siwon's view was the big doe eyes with brown orbs staring at him.

And he found himself drowned in the orbs...

What a pair of pretty eyes...

 

"Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun whispered, tugging the sleeve of Siwon's shirt.

Oh... I...hope not." Siwon answered. 

Kyuhyun nodded, biting his lips feeling nervous. First nervous on the chase. Second nervous...on how close their positions were at, like real close that their noses were brushing against.

Because of the limited space, Kyuhyun's hands were being squashed in between their chests, with his palms pressing against Siwon's chest. He gulped at the touch, and was blushing hard as he felt the muscle of the broad chest under his palms.

"I am...sorry sajangnim... My hands..." Kyuhyun apologized, not wanting to create any misunderstanding.

 

"Its ok...Kyuhyun. I have to apologize for my hand...as well." Siwon smiled awkwardly. One of his hands was behind Kyuhyun, holding his waist as if he was hugging Kyuhyun.

"Oh..." Kyuhyun flushed again, when he realised the hand behind him.

His heart...started to pump faster than normal, with many butterfiles flying inside him.

 

THUMP THUMP! THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP!

 

"What is that sound?" Siwon asked, 

".....m...." Kyuhyun blushed.

"Huh?" Siwon could not make out what Kyuhyun was trying to say.

"...Its me... That...is the sound... of my heartbeats." Kyuhyun lowered his head, afraid to look at Siwon's face.

 

"Are you scared?" Siwon asked out of concern.

Kyuhyun nodded, scared of being judged by him.

"Are you nervous?" Siwon asked again.

Kyuhyun nodded again, nervous of how close they were at the moment.

"It is because of me?"

Kyuhyun nodded single-mindedly, only to realise his nod. He raised his head shockingly, "I didn't...mean...it that way... I was just... Sajangnim... I..."

Siwon shook his head to stop Kyuhyun from blabbling further, "I am sorry, Kyuhyun. I had put you in trouble..."

 

Oh... So that is what you mean... Kyuhyun thought, And I thought you...realised my feelings for you...

 

"Its not your fault. You didn't ask those bastards to kidnap you." Kyuhyun pouted.

Siwon stopped talking when he noticed Kyuhyun's pout. Plumpy lips protuding out, in such an adorable way that Siwon really wanted to...

 

"WHERE THE HELL THAT SON OF A GONE TO?!" Suddenly, came footsteps of the men that were chasing them. Kyuhyun held his breath, afraid that the sound of his breathing would attract the buffed up men.

Siwon switched off the light from his phone, and pressed Kyuhyun's head against his shoulder, knowing Kyuhyun was truly frightened by this situation, and pulled themselves closer. Kyuhyun's palms could feel the pointy s under his touch. He gasped softly against Siwon's shoulder, feeling the blood rushing towards his face and brain.

Hot...he was feeling hot... Especially when he thought of the kiss that Siwon gave him on the forehead.

"Shhhh..." Siwon whispered, as he listened attentively of the sounds outside.

 

"You and you go there! The rest of us, we go there!" One of them gave the instruction, and they dispersed to continue the chase.

Hearing the footsteps leaving further from them, Siwon released the hold on Kyuhyun a little.

"Ok... Lets wait for a little while more..." Siwon spoke.

"Yes... Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun replied.

And Siwon gulped a mouthful of saliva, especially on the way Kyuhyun called him...

The way Kyuhyun called him, Sajangnim, was so soothing and pleasing, that Siwon would want Kyuhyun to call him that...all the times...

 

Oh dear... What is wrong with me? Why would I...wanting to hear Kyuhyun calling me so much? But the sound of his voice calling me that...is so...beautiful... And its getting better each time.

And I...kissed his forehead earlier... That tender soft forehead... I wanted to do that again...

 

"...Kyu...hyun..." Siwon mumbled, hoping to hear some response from Kyuhyun.

"Hmmm sajang...nim...?" Kyuhyun replied, with him breathing out against Siwon's skin.

Siwon shivered a little with the breath on his skin, and his heart literally flipped inside him, hearing the response that he wanted from Kyuhyun.

"...Nothing..." Siwon was guilty, though he was satisfied with Kyuhyun calling him sajangnim...

 

Just then, Siwon's phone rang. Both got a shock and jumped at the sudden ringing tone.

"Sajangnim!" It was Kangin.

"Yes?" Siwon replied.

"Hyukjae called, and I got to know what is going on."

"Yes. And what is the situation at the hotel?"

"You were right. Mr Cha is here right now."

"I knew it. He wanted to make use of my safety to threaten the hotel..."

Kyuhyun gasped at the information.

"Kangin. Get ready all the document that I have asked you to prepare, without letting him know. I will be there as soon as possible."

"Yes sajangnim."

 

"Be there?! How are you going to go there now?!" Kyuhyun protested the moment Siwon hang up the call, "Those people might be still out there!"

Siwon released his hold on Kyuhyun, and pushed open the door to step out of the squeezy space.

"Sajangnim!!" Kyuhyun shouted, obviously this guy was not listening.

Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and pulled him out of the space. Once outside, Siwon pulled Kyuhyun towards him wrapping his arm around Kyuhyun's shoulder, making sure his secretary was safe under his embrace.

 

"Do you trust me?" Siwon asked.

"What?" Kyuhyun was dumbfounded by the sudden question.

"Do you trust me, Kyuhyun?" Siwon tried again.

Kyuhyun looked into the serious orbs of Siwon, he saw the determination from his stares. And that was real handsome in Kyuhyun's eyes.

"Yes. I trust you Sajangnim."

Siwon nodded, and ran towards the direction of the main road with Kyuhyun under his arms.

 

Waiting by the roadside, Siwon ordered Kyuhyun to look out for the security team while he concentrated on the lookout for the chasing men.

Just when the team found Siwon and Kyuhyun, the buffed up men were at the end of the road opposite them.

 

"THERE THEY ARE!!" One of them shouted.

"Sajangnim!!" Kyuhyun yelled, grabbing tight on Siwon's shirt.

"QUICK!!" Siwon shoved Kyuhyun into the van.

"Sajangnim!!" The security team greeted the moment they saw Siwon, and 3 of them jumped down of the van to halt the other men.

 

One of the buffed up men grabbed Siwon's wrist before he could get in the van.

"Sajangnim!" Kyuhyun screamed.

Siwon twisted the arm that was holding him and kicked the man, sending him flying a few metres away.

Before another man could grab him, Siwon with his fast reflex, jumped into the van and shut the door.

"DRIVE!!" Siwon shouted.

The guard who was driving, nodded and sped up the van.

 

"OH GOD SAJANGNIM!!" Kyuhyun flunged himself at Siwon.

"Its ok now, Kyuhyun... We are safe now..." Siwon pat Kyuhyun's back, was relieved that both of them, especially Kyuhyun, were safe at the moment.

"But what about the security team?" Kyuhyun looked back of the van, just enough time to see the 3 security guards fighting the buffed up men.

"Don't worry about them, they are trained in such area. They will be fine." Siwon assured.

"Sajangnim, Mr Lee Hyukjae had told us about the situation. We had made a police report. They will be arriving soon at the place to arrest the kidnappers."

"Good job." Siwon pat on his shoulder, and he turned to Kyuhyun, "You have to cancel all my appointments for today."

Kyuhyun nodded, and fished out his phone to make the necessary cancellation.

 

"Now take me to Hotel Choi. Time to make a showdown with Mr Cha." 

--------------------

Evening time, Kyuhyun was fast asleep in Siwon's flashy Audi, on the way back to his apartment. Siwon had decided to send Kyuhyun home, after seeing how much his secretary had put in to save his day.

Kyuhyun's head was hanging in the air, and bounced a little when the car moved or jerked. And he mumbled in his sleep.

 

"Sa...ng...m..."

 

Couldn't figure what he was talking about, but somehow, Siwon adored such sight...

Whenever there was a traffic junction, he would turn to the side and stared at the sleeping Kyuhyun till the red light turned green.

 

"....Jan...n...m" Kyuhyun mumbled again.

 

"What are you dreaming about?" Siwon asked, though he knew there wouldn't be any answer for that.

"...Hmmmm... Grilled fish..." Kyuhyun wiped his mouth subconsciously and tossed his face towards Siwon and dozed off again.

"Hahaha so you are dreaming of the seafood restaurant that we went huh?" Siwon chuckled.

".....Sajang...nim...."

 

At the next traffic junction, Siwon turned to look at Kyuhyun again, and smiled at how brave his witty secretary is.

And charming he was when he appeared to save his boss, though silly as he was not a bodyguard to start off with.

"Thank you, Kyuhyun... I wouldn't...be this courageous without you..."

 

 

Earlier in the day...

The moment Siwon and Kyuhyun stepped in the hotel, Kangin was already at the lobby waiting.

"Sajangnim. Mr Cha is at the meeting room, with the other managers that he asked for. I sneaked out when he was not looking and quickly gathered all the document that you need." Kangin handed the document over, "It was a little rush, as we just discussed it yesterday. But I managed to get it done before this morning when he came."

"Great. You have done a great job, Kangin. Indeed, my best general manager." Siwon praised.

"Haha! So can I ask for a raise then?" Kangin laughed.

 

Once Siwon had a look at the document, together with Kyuhyun and Kangin, they marched into the meeting room.

Mr Cha was not surprised though, upon seeing Siwon alive and kicking in front of him. The kidnappers must have told him about Siwon's escape, when they were chasing after him.

But Kyuhyun could tell, that Mr Cha was not pleased, from the wrinkles on his face that he was controlling very hard not to show them out, and the way he clenched his fists on the table.

 

"He is not very pleased..." Kyuhyun whispered near Siwon's ear, "It will be easy to beat him down when he is not all smiling and confident."

Siwon nodded slightly, and moved towards Mr Cha.

 

"Mr Choi Siwon, I was expecting you..." Mr Cha stood up and raised his hand for a handshake. Though friendly but his eyes were indeed, not smiling at all.

"I thought you would say, what a surprise to see me here, Mr Cha." Siwon smiled, making sure his hand didn't tremble under the handshake, "That the people can't keep me where I was supposed to be."

"Haha, this is your hotel, of course I wouldn't be surprised to see you here, Mr Choi." Mr Cha resumed back to his seat, "I was asking around, about your hotel."

"And makes you think my staffs will talk to you?" Siwon took his seat as well, "I mean, to you, the owner of ANOTHER hotel. Which I remember, Prince Hotel, am I correct?"

 

Mr Cha remained his silence.

"What makes you think, my capable staffs will tell you about my hotel?" Siwon repeated himself.

"You have no idea who you are dealing with." Mr Cha smirked, once he got his composure back on his poker face.

"Oh, you have no idea, that I, actually did have some idea on who I am dealing with." Siwon opened the document that Kangin passed to him earlier.

 

He laid out a few photographs, black and white as those seems like printouts from a CCTV. And a file about Prince Hotel.

"Recognised those photos?" Siwon pointed out, "These are from our CCTVs in this hotel."

Mr Cha narrowed his eyes. How did...

"Oh you must be thinking where do I get those from huh?" Asked Siwon.

 

"You must be thinking, you have these people in the photographs, to come to my hotel to do sabotaging. They checked on all the CCTVs in the hotel beforehand, and they were good at avoiding those CCTVs." Siwon explained, "But, you forgot something."

Mr Cha looked furiously at Siwon. But Siwon did not flinch at all.

"I am smarter than my father."

 

"I had my men installed the hidden pinholes within the hotel other than the visible CCTVs, the moment I was appointed as a CEO. Those pinholes are harder to spot, in fact, it is impossible to spot them at all. To guard people like you. This is what my father had told me since I was young - to be as unpredictable as the people who will go against you. People will do Plan A, but I have to counter back with Plan B and C. This is how I work, Mr Cha." Siwon spoke with pride.

Seeing Mr Cha went speechless, Siwon continued, "You did caught me surprised with your sabotage in my hotel, and I was indeed frustrated with you being the mastermind of all. And the data to collect from the pinhole is not as easy as collecting from CCTVs. But my general manager managed to do get the data overnight, in order to prevent more damages."

 

"And I am sure a blessed soul, for being alive at this moment to break this news to you... You didn't see this coming, right?" Siwon smirked, "Because not everything is according to your plan. Beside my best general manager, I have the best secretary as well, who is witty enough to install GPS on me."

Mr Cha widened his eyes, knowing this infomation for the first time. Damn that pretty face secretary...

 

"And other than these, I have gotten the information of the dirty businesses that you and your mafia family have been doing, using the name of your hotel as a decoy." Siwon threw the file towards Mr Cha. 

Mr Cha did not blink at all, though still on his poker face, but Kyuhyun could sense the fury within him.

"With these pieces of thrash, you want to challenge me?"

"Of course, with these pages can't do anything to charge you guilty. Even the kidnappers, I doubt they will name you out." Siwon nodded.

 

But he stepped forward to Mr Cha and eyes were as fury as him, Siwon growled, "But it is enough to damage whatever businesses you have been doing against the law. With words spreading around, I believe, soon, the investigators will be knocking at your door..."

"Choi Siwon... You are indeed, more daring than your father." Mr Cha smirked, though Siwon could see the anger through his eyes.

 

"I will not step on others' tails, unless mine was being stepped on first, Mr Cha. This is my rule."

 

With that, Mr Cha walked out of the meeting room, still as calm and poker face, though he knew he will not be able to touch Hotel Choi for a long time.

And cheers sirened the whole meeting room, as soon as the bad guy was out of the picture.

 

"SAJANGNIM!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!"

"WE HAVE WITNESSED A FANTASTIC SHOWDOWN, ISN'T IT?!"

"WELL DONE SAJANGNIM!!"

 

And Siwon was looking pleased that he had done a marvellous job in driving Mr Cha out.

"I have to thank all of you for halting him, so that I can arrive on time. Thank you."

 

"And you too, Kangin. You deserved a pay rise." Siwon pat on Kangin's shoulder.

"You have done well too, but I will keep this promise in mind, sajangnim." Kangin laughed.

 

Kyuhyun was indeed impressed, with the scene that he just witnessed with the rest of the staffs, as he got stunned once again, by how charming Siwon was when he challenged Mr Cha.

"Come, lets go for some food. I am hungry." Siwon grinned, and grabbed Kyuhyun's hand to move out of the still cheering meeting room.

 

But once inside the elevator, Siwon hugged Kyuhyun tight, pressing their bodies close to each other.

"Sajangnim?!" Kyuhyun was shocked to see such reaction from Siwon.

"Let me take a rest on your shoulder, Kyuhyun." Siwon replied, "I was so nervous just now that I almost wanted to tear the document up..."

"But...you have done a good job... Way better...than I expected..." Kyuhyun was still confused with the hug.

Siwon smiled, "I did?"

"Yes...you did..."

 

Siwon pulled away and held Kyuhyun's arms in place, before he leaned forward to plant a kiss on Kyuhyun's tender forehead for second time of the day.

"Thank you for standing with me... Your presence did help me to calm my nerves down..."

Kyuhyun had to hold his breath when Siwon did the kiss again, and his heart went mad once more. He was sure his face must be turning red too...

But before Siwon could notice the tomato Kyuhyun, the elevator reached the ground and Siwon pulled Kyuhyun out of the elevator.

 

Seems like holding his secretary's hand is like a normal thing to do for the day... And the holding of his hand just got better each time...

--------------------

Flashback

"You what?!" Changmin almost spilled his drinks all over himself, when Kyuhyun told him about his feelings for Siwon.

They were at the school canteen after Kyuhyun's singing club was done for the day. Ryeowook was staying behind to pack the room, so Kyuhyun and Changmin were waiting for him at the canteen. That was when Kyuhyun decided to let Changnim know about his feelings for the student head.

"You seriously? Like Choi Siwon?!" Changnim asked again.

"Yah!! Could you please lower your volume?!" Kyuhyun whispered as he looked around, "I didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention."

"Wow...When did that happened? So you are...gay? Do you like me too?" Changnim asked.

"I am not gay! And I don't like you for goodness sake. You, of all people?! Unless I am blind." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"Yah! I am one charming man too!!" Changmin protested.

 

Kyuhyun sighed, "I think...I only like him... Not any other guys... And the feelings just grew...ever since..." Kyuhyun blushed thinking of the sight he saw that fateful day.

"Ever since.....when?!" Changmin prompted.

"Ever since... He kissed the forehead of the school belle." Kyuhyun muttered.

"What?! What does that means?! You want him to kiss your forehead too?!" Changmin pushed Kyuhyun's fluffy fringe up to see his forehead.

 

"YAHHHH SHIM CHANGMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Kyuhyun slapped Changmin's hand away, and frowned at his stupid friend.

"I want to see if your forehead is so pretty as the school belle's." Changmin laughed, "And... Haha! You did have a tender forehead!!"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and regretted telling Changmin the feelings he had for Siwon.

 

"Ok. Joke aside. But I think...he is not gay..." Changmin stopped his laughs and toned down to serious mode.

"I know... I am not asking anything from him as well." Kyuhyun sighed, "Hope this feelings will go soon once he graduates..."

"But it will be a long one year before he graduates..." Changmin nodded, "And maybe meanwhile...you can consider making your forehead prettier so perhaps one day he will take notice of it and kiss your forehead! Haha!!"

 

"YAH SHIM CHANGMIN!! I KNEW IT WAS A MISTAKE TO TELL YOU THIS!!!" Kyuhyun yelled as he threw his bag and slammed it hard on Changmin's face.

 

But ever since, Kyuhyun would apply facial masks on his face...to make his face, especially forehead, to be more tender than ever...

Secretly...