This Is Love~

It's Ok, You Don't Have to Love Me Back

Siwon was sitting in the middle of the meeting room, with the various managers of the departments, reporting on the month end's reports. And Kyuhyun the secretary was next to him, taking down the minutes as they were having their discussion.

"Do check on the contract expiry at the various suppliers for the supermarket again. And we have to make sure the qualities of the products remain the same before we renew the contracts." Siwon spoke as he read the report on the supermarket.

"Yes sajangnim," Zhoumi nodded his head as he wrote down the instruction, "We have contacted the suppliers to make our rounds at their factories, to check on their qualities before we decide for the renew."

"Good." Siwon reached out for another report, "And I need a new marketing strategy for the supermarket. Its been half a year since the last promotion."

"Yes sajangnim, I will arrange a meeting with the creative team to come out with new promotion line." Sungmin took down the notes from Siwon.

 

Just when Siwon was about to continue with another report, Kyuhyun sneezed out of the sudden. Siwon turned to face Kyuhyun, who was rubbing his nose with his eyes closed, in such a cute way that Siwon wanted so much to seize that pair of pouting lips and kiss as fiercely as possible.

"Are you alright?" Siwon asked.

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes, only to realise that Siwon was looking at him, with those lovingly eyes.

"I...am...alright... Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun blushed. No matter how many times, he can never stop feeling shy whenever Siwon had those "I-love-you-so-much-that-I-want-to-kiss-you-right-now" kind of eyes.

And not just Siwon was looking at him, the rest of people in the meeting room were looking at them, and were smirking at the pair. Yes, it is no longer a secret in the company that Siwon is currently dating Kyuhyun.

 

"I am fine, sajangnim!" Kyuhyun hissed, feeling embarrassed as so many eyes were looking at them, "Please continue with the meeting!"

Those who were nearer to Siwon and Kyuhyun had to stifle a giggle, that made Kyuhyun flushed even further. Yet Siwon ignored his staffs, and even reached out to grab Kyuhyun's hand under the table, to place their hands on top of his lap, rubbing the back of Kyuhyun's hand on the surface of his lap.. Kyuhyun widened his eyes when he saw what Siwon was doing. He tried to wriggle out, but Siwon's grip was tight.

"Sajangnim... I need to do the minutes!" Kyuhyun whispered again, but Siwon refused to let go.

"You can use your smart brain to remember it first. If you can't, then we can do the recalling later, together, in my room..." Siwon smiled as he replied. Kyuhyun thought he almost fainted, when he saw how sneaky this CEO can be.

And the rest in the meeting could no longer control themselves as they were giggling at the conversation between the CEO and his secretary.

"Seems like something fun is going under the table..." Hyukjae teased under his breath, though he was sure that Kyuhyun could hear him as they were just two seats away.

 

"So where was I? Ah, the World Wine Convention and Exhibition..." Siwon continued with the meeting, "When will they be reaching?"

 

 

After another hour of reporting and discussion, the meeting was finally over. And Siwon was holding Kyuhyun's hand throughout the rest of the meeting, and out of the meeting room as well. Kyuhyun had his face burned in red, as Siwon dragged him along with their hands entwined walking pass in front of many eyes.

"Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun whispered, while trying to pull his hand away.

"We are walking out like this." Siwon stubbornly replied.

Kyuhyun had to bury his face on Siwon's shoulder, not wanting to see the cheeky smiles from the people eyeing at them.

 

And once inside the lift, Siwon released the hold, and pulled Kyuhyun closer to him by the waist.

"Were you feeling cold back there?" Siwon asked, using his other freed hand to Kyuhyun's cheek.

"That was...just a sneeze." Kyuhyun pouted, "Nothing too serious."

"Oh... I did not want my secretary to go sick on me." Siwon smirked, "I will be veryyyyyyyy bored, if you ever call for sick leave. So you can't be sick..."

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes and pinched Siwon's nose, "I am entitled to sick leave, sajangnim! How can you be so cruel and not allow me to take sick leave if I am really sick?!"

Siwon laughed, and took Kyuhyun's hand off his nose, kissing the soft fingers lightly, before placing the hand in front of his chest where his heart is.

 

"If you really are sick, then I will report sick too, and look after you till you recover."

Kyuhyun chuckled, "And who are you going to report sick to? You are the biggest here..."

"Hmmmm true. Then the more I can just go freely to anywhere I want, right? And I want to be with you 24/7... So if you are sick, I will be with you too." Siwon flashed a real deep dimpled smile, that made Kyuhyun's legs go wobbly at the smile attack.

 

This is love... Kyuhyun could feel it. Literally from Siwon. This is love.

 

Reaching the floor of their office, Siwon was still clingy to Kyuhyun, holding onto his waist as they walked over to Kyuhyun's desk.

"Sajangnim... I need to work."

"Say, Kyu... Don't you need my help with the minutes that you could not finish with earlier?" Siwon asked.

"And whose fault is that, sajangnim?" Kyuhyun scolded, "If it wasn't you holding my hand, I could have done it right away back in the meeting."

"Yeah, it was me." Siwon admitted shamelessly, "So you should give me a chance, to repay you. I will help you with the minutes, how about that? Two brains are always better than one, isnt' it?"

Though he is good in memorising, and he could perfectly complete the minutes later even without the help from Siwon, Kyuhyun nodded to Siwon's suggestion.

 

Or rather, he wanted it too...to be in Siwon's room as he complete the unfinished work.

 

However...in less than an hour, Kyuhyun was found panting under Siwon on the couch in Siwon's room, both ... Of course, the room was locked with the blinds drawn down the moment Kyuhyun stepped into Siwon's room, with the excuse of not wanting people to disturb them as they work. Who knows, Kyuhyun was being attacked by Siwon just when he was about to finish...

 

"You...are...so mean, sajangnim!" Kyuhyun panted when both were down from their es.

Siwon chuckled, pressing their foreheads together, "I couldn't resist you, seeing you...so hardworking...in front of me... That was way too y..."

"That doesn't mean...you can...attack me like that..." Kyuhyun pouted.

"I know you want it too... Otherwise, you would be screaming for me to stop..." Siwon teased, "But you don't..."

"Because..." Kyuhyun sulked, trying to find an excuse, "Because you stopped me...from stopping you..."

"How did I stop you huh?" Siwon grinned, "Like...when I you? Or when...I pushed myself in...?"

"Sajangnim!!!" Kyuhyun blushed as he slapped Siwon's arms to stop him from further describing what they had done earlier.

 

Seeing how Kyuhyun blushed under him, Siwon took in Kyuhyun's lips and kissed passionately while his hands roamed all over the bare milky skin. Kyuhyun moaned into Siwon's mouth, while his hands were caressing on Siwon's sweaty back. Soon, both were in high cloud once more where they played with tongues in between their mouths, opened as they breathed for air, and closed as they each other's mouths. The pair giggled when their tongues met again in between, twisting them together playfully.

Satisfied with the swell on their lips, both parted at last, taking in more air from their passionate kiss. Siwon nuzzled their noses together, as he stared right in Kyuhyun's eyes.

"I love you, my Kyu bunny..." 

Kyuhyun giggled at the nuzzle and replied as well, "I love you too, my Won sajangnim."

And both laughed, while they just stayed in the same position, enjoying the heat emitting from their sweaty and bodies. With Siwon placing his head on top of Kyuhyun's chest, hearing the lovely heartbeats from Kyuhyun, while Kyuhyun had his fingers ran in Siwon's hair, thread after thread of the short hair. And whispered love words to each other over and over again...

 

"Earlier in the meeting, you were rather interested in this World Wine exhibition. Do you want to see?" Siwon recalled suddenly, at how Kyuhyun's eyes sparkled when the discussion of the exhibition was going on.

Kyuhyun was known for his love on food (Siwon can never forget the very first time where he heard Kyuhyun fighting over a packet of ramyeon with his roommate. That makes him laugh all the times...), and recently Kyuhyun had grew a liking for wine, ever since Siwon had spoilt him with expensive candlelit dinner almost every evening. So when he heard that Choi Hotel is hosting the World Wine Convention and Exhibition, he was rather interested... But what is he to go for such convention? He is just...a secretary. That convention is definitely a place for world class businessmen, like his sajangnim... Not for him...

Siwon smiled, Kyuhyun's forehead before he planted a soft kiss on Kyuhyun's favourite spot, "We will go, when the place is ready."

Kyuhyun had his eyes shot up at Siwon, "We?"

"Yes, we."

"But... I am just a secretary..." Siwon held a finger on Kyuhyun's plump lips, "I will do anything to make you happy, Kyu. You deserve it, for loving me all these years."

Kyuhyun broke into a wide smile, and wrapped his arms around Siwon's nape to pull him closer for another round of kiss. And Siwon was more than happy to accept the kisses from Kyuhyun. If this is the reaction that he will receive each time he please Kyuhyun, he is glad to do anything, to keep his bunny happy this way.

 

"We should do this more...here. Next time, I want you on my desk..."

"That is crazy... You need to work on that desk..."

"That is the purpose.. I want your scent on my desk."

"You are ridiculous!"

"Lets do one more round..."

"Sajangnim!! I still have to finish up the minutes!"

 

"Siwonnie!!"

--------------------

Flashback

Changmin was lunching with Kyuhyun, when Kyuhyun received a call that made him jumped out of his seat.

"Woah chill Cho!" Changmin looked around hoping that no one was throwing curious eyes at them, or rather at Kyuhyun.

Totally different from his excited expression, Kyuhyun had his tone rather calmed talking to the caller, "Yes, I will...be there. Thank you."

Putting away the phone after the call end, Kyuhyun grabbed Changmin up from his seat and hugged his best friend.

 

"Erm care to explain why...?" Though he was confused and embarrassed as he was sure many were looking at them definitely, Changmin returned the hug.

Kyuhyun pulled away and grinned, "I GOT THE JOB!"

"What job?" Changmin couldn't fit in with the puzzle.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, and repeated himself, "THE JOB!! AS SIWON'S SECRETARY!"

Changmin had his mouth opened widely as he took in Kyuhyun's words, "YOU SERIOUS?!"

Kyuhyun nodded, and hugged Changmin once more, "I GOT IT!"

"And you are going to see him again!" Changmin exclaimed.

Kyuhyun nodded frantically non-stop, couldn't believe that he could pass it through.

 

"But..." Changmin pulled away from the hug, and had this worried look on his face, "What are you doing to do? Are you going to tell him, you are in love with him?"

Kyuhyun hesitated, and slowly, he shook his head.

"But why? Aren't you waiting for a chance to tell him...?" Changmin asked.

"I...it doesn't matter, for me to tell him a not..." Kyuhyun sat back down on his seat, "I mean... The purpose of me going for the job... I just...want to see him again...and...probably putting an end to this crush which I know it will not have a happy ending afterall..."

"Kyu..." Changmin placed his hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder, hoping to give some comfort.

"He don't like guy, that is for sure. I can never have the chance to own him...forever. So..." Kyuhyun sighed but he put up a small smile on his face, "I am contented just by having this chance, to see him and to work with him. I will not have any regret in life..."

 

Changmin rubbed Kyuhyun's shoulder, knowing the true intention and how noble his friend can be, but there is nothing that he can do except to provide a comforting hand for Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun let out a dry laugh, "And who knows, he might have gotten himself a new girlfriend already."

Changmin stood up out of the sudden, and grabbed Kyuhyun along, "You know what? You need a change of wardrobe. A new start, a new change! You need to get more clothes for work." And once done with the bill, he dragged Kyuhyun out of the restaurant.

"But my wardrobe is fine..." Kyuhyun frowned, finding wrong with his clothings all these while.

Changmin shook his head, "Though you did not have the intention to declare your love, but there is no harm in getting nice clothes to dress up yourself. Like come on, you have a good figure. Round , meaty thighs, hour-glass waist... If you wear the correct clothes, I bet he will notice for sure one day, that his secretary has a fab body."

 

"Yah!!! What fab body? I am a man!! I don't have a round !!!"

"This shop looks great." Changmin pushed the door and walked in, pulling Kyuhyun along.

"Shim Chwang! You are not listening at all!"

--------------------

Present

Standing in front of the mirror, Kyuhyun was tying a sleek black tie over a red buttoned shirt, and arranging himself before he put on a black fitting jacket. With a pair of fitting pants as well, totally showing off the best parts of himself. Kyuhyun had his fluffy hair styled with his fringe falls perfectly above his brows. Grinning to himself satisfied with the look, Kyuhyun stepped out of his room.

And whistling sound came immediately. Changmin was standing in the living room, eyeing Kyuhyun from top to bottom, and pretended to be a predator on Kyuhyun.

"Wow Cho. You look gorgeous." Changmin wriggled his eyebrows amusingly, "You are not coming home tonight, i assume?"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. He is not going to answer that for sure.

 

Just then, a doorbell came. Changmin rushed to the door, knowing exactly who that visitor was.

"Just as I expect." Changmin grinned, seeing a smiley Siwon standing by the doorway.

Kyuhyun had to hold his breath when the stunningly looking Siwon stepped into the apartment. Siwon in his dark blue suit, with that tight fitting white shirt under the jacket, that Kyuhyun thought he could see the outline of the board chest and s... On the whole, Siwon was charming as usual, with his fringe combed up, showing off his handsome features even sharper and clearer.

"Hi Changmin." Siwon greeted, as he walked over to Kyuhyun, grabbing his waist to press a kiss on Kyuhyun's cheek, "Hi baby."

Kyuhyun blushed, "Hi Wonnie."

"Oh... Wonnie... How sweet." Changmin chuckled.

"That is right..." Siwon smiled, "So sweet."

Kyuhyun flushed even more when Siwon had to join in the tease with Changmin.

 

"Say sajangnim, is Kyuhyun coming home tonight?" Changmin asked, "You know, so I wouldn't be waiting for anyone later..."

"Nope, he is not coming back." Siwon answered.

"No problem. Have fun guys, at the convention and..." Changmin smirked, "Well...and over the weekend." 

"We will, thanks Changmin." Siwon smiled, and took Kyuhyun's hand, "Lets go, shall we?"

Kyuhyun nodded, and not forgetting to throw a death glare at his friend before they moved out of the apartment.

 

While waiting at the elevator, Siwon constantly caressed Kyuhyun's hand, enjoying the touch on the soft skin.

"Siwon... The skin is about to come off, looking at how you rubbed my skin."

Siwon laughed, "But I love touching your hand."

"Just my hand?" Kyuhyun arched his brows.

Siwon smirked, "Well... And every parts of your body of course... Especially..."

 

"Kyu oppa!!" A voice of a little girl reached their ears from the side. The door of another elevator opened, and little Sulli walked out with her mother.

"Oh hi Sulli. And Sulli omma." Kyuhyun had to back away from Siwon as he greeted his neighbours.

"Hi Kyuhyun." Sulli's omma smiled, "And this is..."

"Kyu oppa's boyfriend!" Sulli excitedly answered for Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun blushed with Sulli's exclaimation.

"I am Siwon. Nice to meet you." Siwon reached out his hand to shake hands with Sulli's omma, "And you must be Sulli."

Sulli nodded, "You are handsome, Siwon oppa."

Siwon laughed, while Kyuhyun frowned. Is this Sulli taking interest with Siwon now?

 

"If you and Kyu oppa break up, can I be your girlfriend?"

Siwon laughed even louder with Sulli's innocent request while Kyuhyun had his arms folded frowning as deep as possible. So is he going to have Sulli as his rival now?

"Yah Sulli, what rubbish are you talking now? I am sorry, little kid..." Sulli omma apologized.

"Its ok. We understand." With a small bow, Kyuhyun and Siwon stepped into the elevator, waving goodbye at Sulli.

 

"She is cute." Siwon chuckled.

"Then you can break up with me, and find her as your new girlfriend then." Kyuhyun pouted, hands were still folded.

Siwon noticed the tone from Kyuhyun, and he had to control his chuckle out loud, for the jealous Kyuhyun was too cute to handle.

"You are jealous over a little girl?" Siwon pulled Kyuhyun closer, "Because she wants to be my girlfriend?"

"Well, she will definitely be a pretty young lady when she grows up. You just need to wait for a few more years..." Kyuhyun remained undisturbed.

"But...she is not Cho Kyuhyun." Siwon whispered, "Because...I just need Cho Kyuhyun for the rest of my life."

 

"And I need Cho Kyuhyun for the rest of the night, and tomorrow.."

Kyuhyun flushed in red again, "Cheesy."

When the elevator binged at the ground floor, Siwon had Kyuhyun's hand in his own as they walked out towards the flashy electric blue Audi that was waiting for them. To start off a wonderful night of having wine as much as they want...

--------------------

At the World Wine Convention and Exhibition, Kyuhyun was being introduced as Siwon's friend, as they agreed not to bring too much spotlight about their true relation, though Siwon would be more than willing to show his affection on Kyuhyun. However, many could see that the relationship between the pair was abnormal. Siwon had Kyuhyun kept under his arms almost all the times, and even wrapping his arms around Kyuhyun's waist a few times.

Especially...when some people were checking out on this cute-looking 'friend' of Siwon.

 

"We have never seen you before, if you are really Siwon's friend." One Siwon's business acquaintance started to question Kyuhyun, when Siwon was away to attend an important issue.

"I...worked for Si...I mean Choi sajangnim. I am his secretary." Kyuhyun admitted, seeing no point to lie anyway. He did not want to keep his real identity being Siwon's secretary from others as well, seeing how many are Siwon's important business partners. They will know, sooner or later.

"Oh. So Siwon brought a secretary to such important convention. Are you that special to him?" The business acquaintance continued to press on, that Kyuhyun started to panic.

"I have heard something about Siwon recently, that he has a special taste for certain type of people." The businessman smirked, "Or rather, a certain person..."

Kyuhyun held tight on the wine glass in his hands, and was ready to splash the drink onto this persistent businessman.

"Say, you look cute yourself. For a guy... Could it be...you who he is interested in?"

"I...do not know...what you are talking about." Kyuhyun grimaced. Another move from the guy, the drink will be out...

"In that case, why not, lets have a go?"

 

"Jason!" Siwon growled, when he saw how Kyuhyun had to back away from the interrogation, "Nice to see you around here."

Kyuhyun let out a sigh of relief, for Siwon to come back just in time before he wasted a good wine on a person.

Siwon pulled Kyuhyun to make him stand behind his back, while he smiled at Jason, "So you met my friend, Kyuhyun here."

"And secretary." Jason smirked, "Siwon, I didn't know that a normal secretary is that important to bring him for an important convention like this."

"He is not just a normal secretary. He is a friend too." Siwon smiled, while looking over at Kyuhyun, "And I think you have to pick a new target to strike on. Kyuhyun here is taken. And you wouldn't want to mess with his taker."

Jason held his hands up, "I am just wanting to be friendly. But, if you say so." And he walked away, searching for new things to entertain himself.

 

Siwon took Kyuhyun in his hands, and his cheeks, "Are you alright?"

Kyuhyun nodded his head, and removed Siwon's hands on him, "You shouldn't do that..."

Siwon rolled his eyes, "If only you allow me to declare..."

Kyuhyun shook his head, "You know you can't. And I don't want you to take in all the burden..."

"But my parents knew about us, your parents too. And our friends and my staffs... Sooner or later, everyone will know..."

"I know... But..." Kyuhyun bit his lips, "That will not be easy for you. So, if we can, lets just keep it low..."

Siwon sighed, "And I have to keep shooing those flies away from you. You should have seen how many women AND men were eyeing at you."

Kyuhyun giggled, "Speaking for yourself? You should have seen how many women wanted to throw their ies at you."

"Really? I didn't know that..." Siwon pretended to know nothing about that.

"You look over dazzling today. That even little Sulli wants a piece of you." Kyuhyun pouted.

 

"So, do you want to leave? I can stop shooing the flies, and you can stop feeling jealous. And you can throw yourself at me..." Siwon teased, "Throw your and delicious..."

"Sajangnim!!!" Kyuhyun slapped Siwon's arm to stop him from speaking inappropriate things at such formal event.

"Anyway, I haven't taste all the wine yet, so nope, I am not leaving." Kyuhyun stuck out his naughty tongue and walked away in search for wine tasting.

 

Siwon sighed, but soon he had his dimpled smile back on him and walked after Kyuhyun. And giving glares at those women AND men who wanted to make their moves on Kyuhyun.

What a tiring night for the CEO...

 

So he was beyond grateful, when the convention finally came to an end near midnight. And he could finally take Kyuhyun back to his apartment and have him all the night. Though he had Kyuhyun with him all the times, Siwon had to resist himself from kissing, or groping Kyuhyun's in front of many eyes. And Kyuhyun did enjoyed himself at the convention, having his fun tasting as many wine as possible. 

And he was still sobered after the convention! Which was a great surprise for Siwon. Perhaps this is Kyuhyun's new found talent...

 

"Sajangnim... Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun mumbled, as they were on Siwon's bed, hugging each other after their usual makeout session, "Thank you."

"Anything for you, baby..." Siwon smiled, Kyuhyun's smooth back.

Kyuhyun blushed, burying his face against Siwon's bare chest, "You always make me feel so blessed."

"Oh...then you are going to love me even more, once I reveal my next mission in making Kyuhyun happy."

Kyuhyun tilted his head up to face Siwon, "Mission? What next mission?"

Siwon grinned, and planted a kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead before he replied, "We are going to Taiwan, for a business trip. You and I."

 

Kyuhyun squealed and jumped to straddle over Siwon, "TAIWAN?!"

Siwon laughed, knowing that Kyuhyun would love this, "Yes, my bunny. Taiwan. We are going there, next month. I have to meet up with a business partner there for a discussion on a project, and you will follow me, as my capable secretary again. So do book air tickets for us. The hotel that I am working with, had agreed to provide us the accommodation, same as the business trip previously."

Kyuhyun beamed at the Siwon, "So I can get to see my parents there?!"

Siwon nodded, "Of course. I know, you miss them too."

 

Kyuhyun squealed once more, and started to bob himself up and down on Siwon's body, which caused Siwon's member to become hard again.

"Erm, baby... You need to stop... I don't think..." Siwon pressed on Kyuhyn's waist to stop his move.

But Kyuhyun smirked, and leaned down to kiss Siwon all over his face, "Your mission is such a success, Siwonnie.. So..."

 

And another round of love making started, with Kyuhyun initiated to do most of the work this time.

"Awwww baby!! THIS IS HOT!" Siwon gasped, "I shall do..more of those 'Making Kyuhyun Happy' mission...to get such treatment... AWWWWW KYU!!"

 

Kyuhyun grinned knowing that everything Siwon is doing for him, consist of the word, Love.

Yes. This is love...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T-T I think I am ending this fic soon...

And thanks to the 300 subscribers on this fic!! ^^ Really unexpected!!