Extra - A year later...

It's Ok, You Don't Have to Love Me Back

Hi~ ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the dawn of a new day, Kyuhyun's sleep got disturbed when he felt something warm was being pressed on his forehead. Still in his daze, he half-opened his eyes and a view of a handsome face came within his sight.

"Hey, baby.." A voice, so tender so sweet, whispered softly into his ears.

"Hmmm Siwon?" Kyuhyun whined, before he finally remembered. With a jolt, he sat up on the bed, "Siwon! I forgot!"

Siwon smiled and pressed another kiss on the tender forehead, "No worries baby, I am all prepared to go."

True enough, Siwon was already dressed in his formal suit, all so ready to leave the house.

 

"I am sorry... I..." Kyuhyun apologized, feeling stupid for not able to do anything as a caring husband, even after a promise that he will make breakfast before Siwon leaves the house on the previous night. 

Blame the weather for making me so lazy!

"Hey, it is ok." Siwon placed their hands together as he sat on the bed facing Kyuhyun, "Don't get stressed, huh?"

How can I not be stressed? Kyuhyun stared at Siwon as though he has gone mad, but he swallowed down whatever he wanted to say and merely nodded.

 

The thought of a year ago at their wedding is still haunting him, which he couldn't help not to think about it. With all the eyes watching him as he almost vomitted out on the stage, and his mother-in-law shouting across if he was pregnant, the pressure was indeed so strong that he would have a shiver down his spine. Of course, they had a check up at the hotel room, and it turned out that he was having an upsetting stomach which caused the vomitting feel. Probably the food that he ate before the wedding, but definitely not pregnancy. Kyuhyun almost wanted to dig a hole and hide himself from all the embarrassment, when he saw how disappointed his mother-in-law was, and the watchful eyes on him trying hard to be concerned with his health. Siwon was not a problem indeed, showing all the care that he could give, but Kyuhyun had noticed the slight discomfort from Siwon. They continued with their honeymoon at Switzerland perfectly fine after Kyuhyun got better, but he couldn't help not to think back on the incident.

 

Siwon ruffled Kyuhyun's messy bed hair before giving another kiss, this time on the cheeks, one at each side, "I will be back soon."

"2 weeks..." Kyuhyun murmured as he hugged Siwon, pressing his face against the broad chest, "is not very soon, if you notice. And...it is our..." Kyuhyun looked up at Siwon, but when he saw the confused look from the man he loves, he shook his head and snuggled harder against Siwon, "Be safe and come back soon."

Siwon nodded, returning the hug as he embraced Kyuhyun in his arms, "I will. You too, be safe. Call mother or Hyukjae or Changmin if you need help."

As though it is a nightmare or a curse, Kyuhyun raised his head sharply and shook his head rapidly that Siwon thought the head is going to drop anytime, "No no no no not mother!"

"OK OK Baby!" Siwon calmed Kyuhyun down and pulled Kyuhyun back to resume their hugging position, "Not MY mother, but YOUR mother, how is that?"

 

Kyuhyun pouted but somehow he got quietened down, "My mother is not here, remember? Guess I will make do with Hyukjae or even Changmin even though I am not very fond of contacting him and give him the chance to tease me."

"But you would rather call Changmin than to call my mother," Siwon pretended to get hurt, but only got a smack on his arm for return.

"Please do not tell mother that I am alone at home for 2 weeks," Kyuhyun pleaded, "Please!"

"I will try..." Siwon flicked his eyes as though he was pondering.

"Siwonnie!!!" But the whine from his adorable husband got him laughing in the end.

 

The flirting time has to end as Siwon got a flight to catch. This is the first time that he is travelling overseas for work without his secretary. Kyuhyun has to stay behind to follow up with a few of the work, even though he would like to take Kyuhyun with him. With a much struggle of reluctance, and a few strong kisses at the doorsteps that leaves Kyuhyun panting hard with even more messy hair, Siwon left the house despite having a mind of worrisome in his head.

Worry about his consistent-determine mother for wanting to impregnate Kyuhyun. Worry about Kyuhyun's recent lack ot mood. Worry about Kyuhyun's occassionally insecurity coming from nowhere. Worry about missing his Kyuhyun on bed. Worry about almost everything about Kyuhyun.

But oh well, he has to throw away all the worries and tune into his CEO's mode, for the current overseas trip plays a significance role to the growth of his company.

 

"Missing you already, baby..." Siwon smiled to himself as he touched the wallpaper of himself and Kyuhyun at their wedding a year ago.

 

Its been a year, huh?

---------------------

 

Kyuhyun arrived at the company a while later, looking even more shagged than he was in the morning. No Siwon for just a few hours is a disaster enough, how is he going to survive for 2 weeks?! And he has no idea the reason of not having the appetite as he made his breakfast. It can't be purely because of Siwon, right? Or perhaps is the stress that Siwon was talking about earlier?

"What is the stress that you are having now?" Just as he was voicing to himself, Hyukjae appeared in front of his desk, grinning so brightly for the morning.

"Arghhh too bright!" Kyuhyun complained for the gummy smile flashing on him.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes before he asked again, "So are you having depression?"

"What?" Kyuhyun burrowed his brows together, "No, I am not having depression."

"And so?" Hyukjae made himself comfortable as he pulled a chair to sit, "You can't be having any stress anyway. You got a handsome husband who is giving you y bed time exercise everyday, and even got to work closely with him. You got a big apartment to live in, and his money is your money and your money is still your money..."

"Yah!" Kyuhyun threw a glare at Hyukjae before he mouthed out anymore indecent stuffs, "We do not do everyday! And you are not helping at all, so leave!"

"I am just trying to be nice, you know." Hyukjae shrugged.

 

Kyuhyun opened his mouth wanting to argue but he closed it without saying anything else. Hyukjae sensed a mood swing and finally showed a sign of concern, "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I...I don't know myself." Kyuhyun sighed, "Its been a year since we are married, and it still feels like a dream to me. I mean, I love Siwon for almost half of my lifetime, and I even got the man to myself after so long. It is so unreal..."

"Ummm huh..." Hyukjae nodded his head, encouraging Kyuhyun to continue.

"I...it is just...I don't know, stressful though," Kyuhyun admitted, "Like how I was being pressured by mother, his mother, to get pregnant when the whole world knows it is impossible for a man to get pregnant. And I don't know how long Siwon could hold his control until he finally realised that he needs a real girl. Afterall, he never date a guy before."

Hyukjae continued to nod his head as he listened.

"And... some of the times I wondered when will Siwon get bored of me," Kyuhyun exhaled a deep breath as he finally let out all the stuffs that he had bottled up all these while, "He doesn't even remember our wedding anniversary is coming soon."

"How did you know he forgot?" Hyukjae asked back, "He is the cheesiest man for me, you know."

"If he does, he won't be away for work." Kyuhyun reasoned.

Seemingly reasonable, Hyukjae nodded his head, "True enough." But a death glare was shot at him immediately.

 

But a sigh came next, and Kyuhyun was found slumping back against his chair, "Are we reaching the pit of the hill? Where we can't continue further anymore?"

"Woah, now you sound like a pregnant woman with unstable hormones," Another glare came but Hyukjae shrugged off, "Kyuhyun, you need to take a chill pill and throw all of these stress away."

Kyuhyun let out a fake laugh, "Talk is always easier than action."

"Well, at least you won't witness Siwon having extramarital affair with someone else since you can't see that happens in front of you," Hyukjae stood up with a smirk, "Knowing nothing is better than knowing everything. So chill~"

 

Extramarital aff...

 

"YAHHH YOU BASTARD LEE HYUKJAE!!!" Kyuhyun bellowed as he jumped up from his seat, but Hyukjae was faster, with loud laughter as he ran for his life.

 

Extramarital affair...it can't be, right?

--------------------

 

For the past week or so, Kyuhyun was mopping around, in the office, at home and even when he was out with either Hyukjae and Donghae, or Changmin. The fear of Siwon's possible extramarital affair is affecting him greatly, and even more when he didn't get enough interaction with Siwon. For the first few days of Siwon being away, there were calls and numerous texts every day (every other hour in fact), to ease their yearn for each other. But it decreased to just a call and a few texts a day gradually, till the end of the week where there were only texts.

Kyuhyun knew Siwon will get busier as the business progressed in the development. Siwon had told him beforehand, that he might not be able to call everyday especially at the second week of the trip. And Kyuhyun was supposed to be in standby to receive the report everyday in order to keep in tact with the progress. He wasn't supposed to even have the leisure time to imagine whatever worse scenerio that he had in his mind. But without Siwon by his side, he couldn't deny of the loneliness in the huge apartment all by himself, and the insecurity surfaced again.

Furthermore, he realised he was getting more and more restless as days passed. Like he wasn't getting much appetite even when he was hungry.

 

"Oh come on, Kyuhyun!" Hyukjae rolled his eyes anxiously as Kyuhyun slouched his back against the chair. Together with Donghae, the three of them were having a dinner in a restaurant. But Kyuhyun didn't seem to be interested with the agenda at the moment.

"Shut up. It is your fault." Of course, Kyuhyun blamed it on Hyukjae for planting the idea of Siwon having an affair.

"But you know I am just joking, right?" Hoping that Kyuhyun would not take his joke seriously, Hyukjae tried his very best to bring the cheerful Kyuhyun back, "I am just JOKING!"

"Too bad, it is too late." Kyuhyun muttered, and slouched even lazier on the chair.

Hyukjae turned to Donghae for help, but Donghae just merely shrugged his shoulders not wanting to be involved with the mess that Hyukjae had created. Hyukjae sighed and turned to Kyuhyun once more, "Look, Kyuhyun. I am sorry, yes it is my fault for being ridiculous. Of course Siwon is faithful to you! How could you not know..."

"He didn't even text me today," Kyuhyun took out his phone and pointed at it pathetically as Hyukjae was trying to clean up his mess, "Not even once. And...it is almost 8 in the night... 8...8... He must be bored with me, right? That he can't even bothered to text me anymore..."

"Kyuhyun..." Donghae placed his hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder and gave a small pat for a comfort.

"But all I got are texts from my mother-in law. She must have knew about Siwon's overseas trip," Kyuhyun whined even further, "I can't hide from her anymore, oh my GOD!"

"Hush Kyuhyun, you are too loud!" Hyukjae fidgetted as Kyuhyun was starting to get real upset physically.

 

"I texted him...'I missed you so much' in the morning. 8 in the morning!" Kyuhyun got agitated and pointed at the time on his phone, "Its been 12 hours! 12 hours! But still no reply from him! You must be right, Hyukjae.. He must be...having affair with someone now. I...I...Wahhhhh!" And he broke into tears just as he was complaining. That caught both Hyukjae and Donghae in surprise. Both looked around the restaurant, hoping that no one was paying attention to them.

But as more eyes were turning to them, Hyukjae and Donghae decided to bring Kyuhyun back home, even though he wasn't even drunk. 

"Definitely depression." Donghae whispered as they escorted the still crying Kyuhyun out of the restaurant.

"More like a pregnant person with mood swings." Hyukjae answered softly and Donghae couldn't agree more on that too.

 

The pair brought Kyuhyun home, which Kyuhyun did not reject since he wanted to be alone at the time being as well. So after staying behind hoping to give some comfort to Kyuhyun though they knew nothing is helping unless Siwon is back home. Somehow, Kyuhyun's mood got better and was smiling, maybe a little but it was an improvement, when he was waving goodbye to them.

He retreated back at the sofa, and eyed around the empty apartment with just him alone in it, just a sudden, he felt so awfully small.

 

"This place is so huge withou you, Siwon..." Kyuhyun mumbled as a lonely tear dropped from the corner of his eye.

Just then, the door knob was clicked. Kyuhyun snapped his head at the direction of the door as he held his breath. The door creaked open and there revealed the man whom he had missed so much.

 

"SIWON!" Kyuhyun screamed as he sat upright on the sofa.

"Hi baby," Siwon smiled with a drop of his luggage on the floor, "I am back."

"But...but..." That got Kyuhyun confused though, since Siwon will only be back a few days later.

"I am back because you texted me saying you missed me so much," Siwon explained as he strolled towards Kyuhyun, "And aren't we having our anniversary soon?"

Kyuhyun gasped, "You remember!"

"Of course." Siwon reached Kyuhyun and stood in front of his husband, "How can I forget?"

 

Siwon leaned forward and pressed their lips together before Kyuhyun could say anything else. Kyuhyun sighed as he accepted the kiss since it has been more than a week from their last kiss. The tear was long forgotten and even the thought of Siwon having an affair or the pressure of getting preggy weren't bothering him anymore. What matters most is that Siwon is back after days of separation, and his sappy mood is changing its course to a better turn. 

They shared a sweet kiss as a welcome home kiss, before Siwon positioned himself on the sofa and pulled Kyuhyun onto his lap. With a more cuddly position, Kyuhyun wrapped his hands around Siwon's nape and reached out to smash their lips together for a more passionate kiss. Siwon in return had placed his hands around Kyuhyun's waist as he allowed Kyuhyun to have his way through his mouth.

 

"I missed you so much, baby..." Siwon found the chance to mumble down Kyuhyun's throat with their tongues connected, "My baby wifey..."

Kyuhyun giggled as he felt the vibration of Siwon's y voice down his throat, and further tightening his hands around Siwon, "Me too, my sajangnim~ I missed you so much!"

 

Finally, after they were contented enough to part for a while, they broke away from the kiss. Siwon took Kyuhyun's face within his palms first, caressing the ever blushing cheeks before he resumed to place his hands around Kyuhyun's waist, and slowly sneaking his hands under Kyuhyun's shirt to caress the . Kyuhyun hummed to the contact of Siwon's touch against his skin, not a bit surprised with the naughty fingers behind him. He as well, had his hands all over Siwon's chest that was hidden under the shirt. They stayed in the position just fondling sliently, not wanting to move an inch to break the comfort between the two. Occasionally they shared a gaze that fumes the heat within them, but they didn't want to rush thing for a change, and continued to cuddle in each other's arms.

Until Siwon jolted as he remembered something in his mind. He retrieved his hands out of Kyuhyun's shirt, which earned him a bashful whine. He smirked at the sound, but not wanting to tease at the moment, maybe later when they are at their bed, he reached out for the briefcase on the coffee table. Kyuhyun watched curiously as Siwon took an exquisite box out from the briefcase, and held it in front of him.

 

"For you." Siwon merely stated.

"For me...?" Kyuhyun asked stupidly. 

Siwon nodded with a peck on Kyuhyunn's forehead, "Anniversary gift."

"But, we still have a few days more." Kyuhyun took the box hesitantly though, "And I got nothing for you." Blame it on Hyukjae for planting weird things in me!

Siwon smiled and gave another kiss, "You are already the best gift I ever got."

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun felt apologetic. Afterall, Siwon has always been the person giving all the times.

"Open it." Siwon just pointed at the box.

 

Though still feeling guilty, Kyuhyun opened the box and he gasped when he saw a beautiful necklace inside. It is a white gold necklace with a pendant of specially made initials 'WK', and a small rose gold heart with a diamond in between the two letters. It must have cost a bomb as it is definitely a custom made piece. Kyuhyun threw his head at Siwon unbelievably, but Siwon caught his lips before he could say anything else.

"Glad you like it." Siwon said after he pulled away from the kiss.

"Siwon, this is too expensive!" Kyuhyun exclaimed. 

Siwon chuckled and snuggled against Kyuhyun, "And you deserved it. And I can imagine how beautiful it will be over your neck, especially when you have nothing on but this on you."

"I...this..." Kyuhyun was indeed loss of words as he stared at the beautiful necklace. Guilty as well, for he doubted the love that Siwon has for him. He felt so stupid for believing Hyukjae, and grieving over something that had never happened, or highly impossible to happen.

 

"I got this custom made before I went away. And I got a call yesterday saying it was ready," Siwon explained as he took the necklace out from the box and fastened around Kyuhyun's neck, "I wanted so much for you to have it, plus my bunny needs me asap, so I came back earlier. And good thing is that I have almost completed the work there, compacting all the necessary work as much as possible so I can return earlier than expected."

"That is why you couldn't call or text me as often." Kyuhyun finally got the answer for the lack of call and text, with his fingers caressing the necklace on him.

Siwon nodded feeling proud of himself, "And guess what? We are going to have a few days off to celebrate our anniversary."

"What?!" Another surprise for Kyuhyun, "Why didn't I get the memo?!"

"Because I just decided it, as a CEO and you as my secretary will follow me," Siwon grinned.

"But we can't just say we want a vacation and leave!" Kyuhyun couldn't believe how reckless the CEO can be. What about all the schedule and meetings that they supposed to have?

"Well, as the CEO of the company, my word is the final." Siwon nodded with much affirmation, "The end."

"Sajangnim!" Kyuhyun shook his head, it is his duty as the secretary to knock some senses into the blockhead CEO.

But Siwon shook his head even more firmly, "We are going for vacation. I have planned it, we are going to Hawaii. No argument."

 

And before Kyuhyun could do anything else, Siwon took off his shirt without warning. Kyuhyun gasped with the cold air brushing against his chest but the gasp turned into a quick moan when Siwon took one in his mouth. He gave a tug on the making it perky, before he pressed his tongue on it to give a little warmth. With a deep , Siwon removed from it and moved on to the other one, giving the same treatment. Kyuhyun couldn't stand the way Siwon giving the attention for hiss, that he threw his head back and let out a whiney moan. Though he was confused at the situation where his s were more sensitive than before, he couldnt pause to think logically as he wanted more of Siwon's mouth on his already perky nubs.

"Siwonnn~" Kyuhyun cried, as he felt the bulge under his pants is getting tighter.

"Hmmmm I missed your tasty s." Siwon rubbed his face against Kyuhyun's chest before he pulled away to adrmire the man in front of him, "I was right, the necklace looks so nice on you, Kyu. And I can't wait to have absolutely nothing on you but the necklace."

Kyuhyun blushed at the comment, but though shy, he wanted to feel Siwon's bare body against him as well, so he reached under Siwon's shirt lift it up. But Siwon was quicker as he stood up from the sofa and tossed Kyuhyun up spreading both legs around his waist. He d the bubbly and gave a bounce to secure Kyuhyun in his arms, before he gave a kiss on the pouty lips.

 

"Let's go to the bed and you can strip me down all you want." Siwon gave a naughty smirk and walked themselves to their bedroom.

Again the blush came, but Kyuhyun was aroused with just the words from Siwon. So he nodded against Siwon's shoulder and allowed Siwon to carry him.

"Then after tonight, we will go for our vacation and continue for more." Siwon announced as he flung Kyuhyun down on the bed. As quick, he pinned both hands above the head before he straddled over Kyuhyun, pressing their crotches together.

"Whatever you want, Siwonnie~" With the increasing arousal, Kyuhyun nodded to whatever Siwon was requesting and surrendered fully without any rejection. 

 

"I love you, Kyu~"

"I love you too, Siwonnie~"

--------------------

 

The next morning...

Kyuhyun woke up in the arms of Siwon, feeling more completed with Siwon by his side, hands were around his body through the entire night. He raised his head up to his sleeping husband, and smiled to himself as he watched Siwon breathed in and out peacefully. He reached his hand up and pressed his finger gently over the thick eyebrows, giggling to himself softly when Siwon screwed his brows with the touch. Then he brushed his finger down from the forehead to the bridge of the nose, before reaching to the y lips that claimed all over his body last night. Not enough with just the touch, Kyuhyun urged his body a little further up that his nose reached the skin of the lips, and nuzzled it against the softness till he was sure his nose was being marked with Siwon's lips.

 

"Why don't you wake me up if you want me to kiss your nose?" Siwon teased the moment he was awake by his sneaky wifey, "How could you play with your own?"

Kyuhyun gasped with the husky voice ringing in his ears, and hid himself against Siwon's chest because he felt embarrassed. Siwon chuckled with much amusement, and rolled Kyuhyun over with his back on the mattress, forcing Kyuhyun to reveal his blushing face.

"Siwon!" Kyuhyun whined when he found Siwon hovering over him.

"Good morning baby," Siwon greeted, at the same time grinding their bare bottoms, "That was a nice wake up call."

"I...I am just..." Kyuhyun tried to explain, but Siwon took his chance to grab a morning kiss. Soon they were drowned in the passionate morning, with hands groping every inch of the bodies.

 

But just as they were about to do a round, Kyuhyun felt a taste of nausea feeling through his throat. He pushed Siwon slightly away before he covered his mouth. Siwon blinked his eyes with confusion, but nevertheless pulled away with caution. 

"You ok baby?" Siwon asked with concern eyes piercing down at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun with his hands still covering his mouth, nodded the moment the nausea feel was gone. Then Siwon resumed with the making out, pressing himself firmly on Kyuhyun as his hands reached behind to prepare for morning entrance. But just when Kyuhyun felt Siwon's fingers pumped inside him, came the vomitting feel again, that he nudged Siwon to remove his fingers. Though puzzled, Siwon removed his fingers and parted himself from Kyuhyun a little away. He brushed Kyuhyun's cheek with his knuckles as he watched Kyuhyun having his discomfort, hoping it will help to ease a little.

"Could it be..." Siwon recalled, "the same that happened during our wedding?"

In the normal setting, Kyuhyun would never want to rethink about that awful and embarrassing night. But he knew Siwon is definitely worried and not in the mood to tease. So he shook his head, "I didn't eat anything last night, actually... I was too upset with what Hyukjae had said to me, so I was throwing tantrum in the restaurant till they had to bring me home..."

"What did Hyukjae said?" Siwon asked out of curiosity. What would Hyukjae had told Kyuhyun that got him so saddening?

But Kyuhyun was sure this is not the time to discuss about his doubt on Siwon, so he merely shook his head. Then came the nausea feel again, and this time stronger than ever that he had to jump out of the bed and dash towards the bathroom.

 

Though shocked, Siwon followed Kyuhyun to the bathroom anxiously. Kyuhyun leaned against the basin with his head lowered, in hope to get the vomitting out as soon as possible. But nothing came out except a few burps, and the nausea feeling was still there.

 

Or could it be...?

 

But it can't be real, right? Afterall he is a man, pregnancy is impossible for a man. It could be just like a year ago, a false alarm and his troublesome tummy was the real fault. But...thinking back, he had been down in the mood frequently, getting sappy with stuffs that caused him to doubt Siwon, and lost of appetite which is even impossible for a person who loves to eat. And not forgetting of missing Siwon terribly that he threw quite a scene at the restaurant, and when they made love last night, his body was so sensitive with just Siwon touching him.

Putting the bits and pieces together, is it...possible that he is actually...pregnant?

 

"Should we go to the hospital?" Siwon pat on Kyuhyun's back, getting even more worried than ever, as he saw how Kyuhyun stood frozen on the ground.

"Siwon..." Getting his senses back, Kyuhyun tilted his head at Siwon, "Can you do me a favour?"

"Anything, baby." Siwon agreed immediately.

"Go the pharmacy and..." Kyuhyun couldn't believe he is asking for that, but that is the only way he could find out without embarrassing himself at the hospital first, "and grab a few pregnancy test kits, will you?" He did not want to face another shameful moment with many eyes watching him, of course not!

 

"What? Pregnancy test kits?" Siwon screwed his brows as though he had heard something wrong. Kyuhyun nodded his head firmly.

"But baby, are you thinking...?" Siwon asked just to confirm but Kyuhyun nodded his head frantically this time and even pushed Siwon out of the bathroom.

"Yes! Pregnancy test kits! Just buy them now!" Kyuhyun bellowed and slammed the door, leaving Siwon out of the bathroom, "WE CAN TALK LATER SO JUST GO AND BUY THEM NOW!"

Though still worried and confused with the request, Siwon obeyed the order and put on some decent clothes before he ran out of the apartment.

 

The wait was tedious and Kyuhyun got even more edgy as the clock ticks. Still in his form, he paced around the bathroom as he waits for Siwon, biting his lips and drummed his fingers on his thighs. He wasn't sure if he was correct, and he was trying his best not to get too overboard with his outrageous conclusion. He wished it to be true, for he knew this is what his mother-in-law yearns for, and in some parts within him and Siwon, they both were hoping too. Regardless the pressure given, he would definitely like to have a child coming from him and Siwon.

But he knew, it is impossible at all...

 

Just as he was feeling ridiculous with his idea, he heard footsteps outside. Within seconds, came the knocks on the bathroom's door. Kyuhyun flung the door opened and grabbed the plastic bag from Siwon. Though he was anxious to know what is going on, when he saw the Kyuhyun, Siwon couldn't help but to eye up and down at his beautifully wifey.

"I can help..." Siwon offered, thinking of something else he could help though, wanted to step into the bathroom. But Kyuhyun stopped him and slammed the door at Siwon's face.

"Wait there!" Kyuhyun shouted behind the door, didn't get to see the disappointment and pout on Siwon.

 

So it was Siwon's turn to pace around the bedroom, while waiting for Kyuhyun to finish his business. He had no idea no why Kyuhyun asked to get the test kits, thinking it must be the same problem with his troubled tummy. But as he recalled, the frequent mood swings lately, the sappy talk before he left for business trip, the tantrum that Kyuhyun mentioned and the vomitting that looks like morning sickness. Putting every pieces into place, somehow it seems plausible...

Just as he was pondering, the bathroom's door opened. Siwon threw his head at the doorstep and saw Kyuhyun with the deepest shade of blush. It was especially beautiful when Kyuhyun was still not wearing anything else but the necklace and the blush on him. Siwon strolled over to his wifey as quick and held Kyuhyun's hands gently with much concerns.

 

"Baby?" Siwon whispered softly.

Kyuhyun gave a shy smile before he threw his hands around Siwon. Startled though, but Siwon caught Kyuhyun and placed his hands on Kyuhyun's back.

"Baby, are you alright?" Siwon asked again. 

Kyuhyun rubbed his fluffy hair against Siwon's neck before he pulled away to face Siwon. Once their eyes met, Kyuhyun held his hand with a test kit and flashed it in front of Siwon, "I don't know how and don't know why but...I...am pregnant."

 

First Siwon blinked his eyes to take in the information, then his eyes bulged with surprise and his mouth formed a huge O shape, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

Kyuhyun nodded with the blush increased, "I tested all the kits you bought and...all of them tested...to be positive..."

"OH MY BABY! REALLY?! I BOUGHT 8 OF THE TEST KIT AND ALL PROVEN..."

"Positive." Kyuhyun finished for Siwon.

 

Siwon lifted Kyuhyun up and swung the man 360 degrees excitedly. Kyuhyun held Siwon for dear life but giggled with the excitement as he couldn't believe it himself. It was like a miracle that happened on him, a true rare miracle for his blessed life.

"Baby! We are going to have a baby!" Siwon bellowed, not holding back any eagerness, "Mother's effort got paid off!"

Kyuhyun beamed without being fearful of hearing about his mother-in-law anymore. Oh yes, like a finally!

 

After a few round of swinging around, Siwon placed Kyuhyun on the bed as he hovered over, reaching down to the blushing cheeks with his fingers, "You are so amazing, baby."

"But..." When the excitement dies down, new worries surfaced, "the test kits could be wrong, and...I am not sure if my body is suitable to carry a baby. I am not a woman afterall..."

His words were eaten up as Siwon smashed their lips together, kissing the hell out of him. Kyuhyun moaned with the kiss on him, accepting the full force of the urging lips marking his own lips. They kissed without taking a break, enduring as long as possible for they did not want to stop and part from each other at all. It was only when Kyuhyun nudged for breathing space, that Siwon reluctantly pulled away. Looking at the panting man under him, especially when Kyuhyun flushed in full glory, a sudden lust rushed within Siwon, and he very much wanting to make love with Kyuhyun at this moment.

So he straightened himself straddling over Kyuhyun, and undressed himself in a flash. Kyuhyun hitched a breath seeing Siwon's body and an arousal triggered his hormones that he wanted Siwon inside of him desparately. But with a possible baby growing in him, will it be fine...?

 

"Don't worry," Siwon pinned Kyuhyun's hands above the head once he was done stripping down with nothing else on him, "I will be gentle. Then we will go to the hospital for a full check before we announced to our parents."

"Hmmm anything you say, Siwonnie~" Kyuhyun moaned with agreement as he felt Siwon grinded his hard against his own, "For now, I just need you inside me~"

Siwon chuckled hearing how Kyuhyun moaned for him and rolled his hips over Kyuhyun once more, "I am going to love it even more with you being so vocal now."

"Siwonnie~~~" Kyuhyun let out another deafening moan. Is this is how he is going to sound as they make love from now on?

"And I am loving the way that I can meet the baby inside you..." Siwon teased with his below aiming at Kyuhyun's entrance.

"What?" Kyuhyun looked down at their bodies but before he could get hold of the situation, Siwon did a inside him, "Siwon!!!"

"Hello baby, this is daddy. Can you see me now?" Siwon chuckled while Kyuhyun arched his back with moans after moans accommodating to the s in him, "Mummy is having a fun time too."

 

"Oh my~~~ Siwon~~~"

 

Though they weren't sure if the pregnancy test kits are accurate, even though 8 of them tested and proven to be positive, but they are sure they will not give up if this is another false alarm. If there is a chance to produce a positve result on the test kits, there is hope for the wish that they have been yearning. And no matter what happens, as long they are together facing every obstacles and challenges, the miracle will find its way and come for them again one day.

 

 

"I love you baby~ I really really REALLY love you so damn much!"

"Me too, Siwonnie~ I love you so much that I want to do another round!"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Happy WonKyu Day~ ^^