Power of the Queen

It's Ok, You Don't Have to Love Me Back

"OMO.....!!!" Was what the bunnies had heard while they were very much drowned in their make out, and caused them to disconnect their kisses to face the source of the gasp.

And "Mother...?" coming from Siwon's mouth, was the cause of the cold sweat that started to form on Kyuhyun.

And worst...with Siwon's hands deep under his shirt fondling his bare skin...

 

The middle age lady stood frozen at the door, whom Kyuhyun assumed to be the mother of the CEO, not wanting to move an inch. Desperately wanted to get out from Siwon's lap, Kyuhyun pressed his hands on Siwon's chest and pushed himself abruptly off the chair that both were sharing, having Siwon's hands out of his shirt. But probably due to the unbalancing when he tried to stand on the floor with his wobbly legs, Kyuhyun had his fell straight onto the ground.

"Kyu!!" Hearing the loud thud, Siwon gasped and stood to grab Kyuhyun up from the ground, "Are you alright?"

Though his was hurting, Kyuhyun nodded with his eyes twinkling at Siwon. Seeing the puppy eyes Kyuhyun, Siwon couldn't help but to pull Kyuhyun closer to him, and rubbed the gently, hoping the comfort will chase the pain away.

For a moment, Kyuhyun was enjoying the on his , as he rested his head on Siwon's shoulder, humming lightly with the touch. But then, he came back to his sense soon enough whereby they were not alone in the room...

 

"Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun mumbled, with his face red like a tomato, "Your mother..."

Siwon blinked his eyes, as if he just remembered the loud "OMO" from someone at the door. He turned towards the door, and true enough, there stood his mother, still frozen with her eyes widened like goldfish.

"Mother... MOTHER!"

 

The next thing the pair knew, was that Siwon's mother was seated across Siwon and Kyuhyun, their clothes properly arranged. With Kyuhyun standing by his side, hands entwined tightly as Siwon did not want to allow Kyuhyun to leave his sight, though Kyuhyun wanted very much to leave the mother and son alone, privately in the room while they...talk.

"No. You shall stay next to me." Siwon affirmed, when Kyuhyun tried to get away the danger zone.

Looking at the stern look from the CEO's mother, Kyuhyun was hundred percent sure, that she is not someone he wanted to mess around with. Though he was equally afraid of his own mother when he told her the relationship about him and Siwon, but he was sure...the fear for Siwon's mother, was rocket higher than the fear he had for his mother...

 

"Siwon." Mama Choi finally opened to speak, after a full five minutes of silence, "Victoria called me earlier, saying she is not interested in you."

"Yes I know." Siwon simply replied.

"And she said, she found her true love. That was why, she rejected my matchmake."

"Yes that I know too."

"And she told me, to give blessing to you as well." Mrs Choi looked straight into Siwon's eyes, not even glancing at Kyuhyun who was shivering, hearing the conversation.

"Oh, that... She did not mention."

"So...the blessing that she wants me to give... Consist of the guy next to you?" Her attention was still on Siwon, though she mentioned about Kyuhyun.

 

"Yes. This is Cho Kyuhyun. My secretary." Siwon introduced, as he tightened the grip on Kyuhyn's hand.

"So...are you saying... You are in love with a guy? In love with your secretary?" Mrs Choi asked.

"Yes. I am in love with a guy. In with my secretary. And as you can see our positions from earlier when you bumped in, we are very in love. Even intended to make one here." Siwon answered the questions his mother had for him, and even adding a little bit more details. Kyuhyun flushed immediately, knowing Siwon's mother will not be pleased with Siwon's bluntness. How could he be so tactless and mentioned about them wanting to make love in the office?!

 

"Yes of course I have eyes to see... Your hands were inside his shirt." Mrs Choi narrowed her eyes at Kyuhyun as she spoke. Which caused Kyuhyun wanting to dig a hole on the floor and bury himself in it.

"Mother..."

"So is this the result that you came out with, when you said you wanted to find the right one on your own?" Mrs Choi interrupted, "He is a man, Siwon. A man just like you..."

"Yes." And Siwon replied without thinking much, "I love him. I love Cho Kyuhyun. And he is definitely the right one for me. No matter what gender, he is what I want. No one else."

"Siwon..." Mrs Choi tried to interrupt again, but Siwon continued with his words.

 

"So mother, no more matchmaking. No more introducing of whatever girls from whatever prestige families. I am only interested in my boyfriend, Cho Kyuhyun. And if you want to separate us, then...I will leave..."

 

"YAH YAH did I say anything about separating you and him?" Mrs Choi slammed her hands on the desk, making both Siwon and Kyuhyun jumped up a little with the bang.

Mrs Choi shook her head, sighing away as she looked at how confusing the pair was.

 

"Kyuhyun, are you?" Mrs Choi reached out for Kyuhyun, ushering him to come closer to her.

Siwon tugged tightly at Kyuhyun, afraid that his mother would do something bad to his precious. Seeing how protective her son was over this shy looking man, Mrs Choi gave out a loud 'tsk' before she spoke, "Siwon ah, I just need to ask him something."

Siwon turled Kyuhyun to face him, with his eyes so lovingly looking at Kyuhyun, "Baby, whatever she asks, please...say you love me very much. That you can't give me up. No matter what she threatens..."

"Yah yah Siwon ah!" Mrs Choi started to lose her patience, tapping her foot away on the floor.

"Baby... Remember...ok?" Siwon pleaded, flashiing his puppy eyes on Kyuhyun.

"ADEUL!" Mrs Choi frowned.

 

Kyuhyun smiled at Siwon, and walked over to Siwon's mother, nervously with his hands trembling. But when Mrs Choi took Kyuhyun's hand and placed it in between her own hand, Kyuhyun could feel the warmth on his skin. The same heartwarming feel as he felt whenever he touched Siwon...

"Cho Kyuhyun..."

Kyuhyun nodded shyly.

"That is a very nice name, for a person so pure-looking..."

And for the first time, Mrs Choi smiled as she pat the back of Kyuhyun's hand, "It is no wonder, that my son is falling head over heels with you. I can see, why he said you are the right one for him."

Kyuhyun couldn't believe his ears from the things that Mrs Choi was saying. And not just him, Siwon was too!

 

"Mother... You..." Siwon mouthed.

"Tsk, so that is how you think of your mother?" Mrs Choi rolled her eyes, "I am not that close minded..."

She turned her attention on Kyuhyun, smiling so kindly that he thought he could be dreaming...

"Mrs...Choi..." Kyuhyun called out, "I..."

"This is the first time, I ever seen my son to be so nervous over a person. From his expression, I can see that, he is very anxious in losing you. I have never seen him behave this way, to the other girlfriends that he had. Never once, he shows this kind of anixety to keep a girlfriend... You are the first." Mrs Choi remarked, "Look at him, getting all so agitated that he even don't mind leaving me...leaving the company."

"I didn't...say I am leaving the company..." Siwon muttered, feeling ashamed of himself. Losing all his logical thinking in such a short period of time...

"Oh, so are you saying you are going to leave the poor me and your poor father?" Mrs Choi rolled her eyes on Siwon.

Siwon lowered his head down, even more ashamed of himself to even have that thinking...

 

"Mrs Choi." Kyuhyun spoke, thinking it is the time for him to say the things that Siwon had told his mother over the phone earlier, "I...love Siwon. Since years ago. And it took me a lot of courage to bring myself to him again after many years of not able to see him. I know...the love between the same gender is not very encouraging to many. But I am willing...determined to be with Siwon... I will not give him up."

"Just call me eomoni." Mrs Choi smiled, accepting the declaration that Kyuhyun had just said, "Don't have to be formal with me."

 

"Mother... So you are saying...?" Siwon bounced up from his chair, looking excitedly at his mother.

"I am saying, this is a good catch, my son." Mrs Choi chuckled.

 

She stood up as well, and started to observe Kyuhyun, turning him around, eyeing from top to bottom and bottom to top again.

"Kyuhyun, are you a bottom?" Mrs Choi asked. Kyuhyun almost choked when he heard such a question, from a mother, and not just any mother, but his boyfriend's!

"Mother!!" Siwon exclaimed.

"What? I am your mother, I know everything. You two have went past that stage." Mrs Choi rolled her eyes, feeling annoyed with her son, "Say Kyuhyun, you have a nice bubbly . Which is actually a good material for giving birth. So if you are not a bottom, I suggest you to become one."

 

"MOTHER!!" Siwon couldn't take it anymore, and stomped right at his mother who was giving weird suggestion to Kyuhyun.

"Oh, so you are really the bottom?" Mrs Choi ignored Siwon and continued clamping her hands over Kyuhyun's hands, "Then that is great! How are my son's ? He is not shooting a lot, right?" 

Kyuhyun blushed instantly, remembering how much Siwon had poured in him on those rounds that they did. Each and every round...full load... Is that consider, a lot?

Siwon flushed with embarrassment too, feeling totally giddy hearing his mother talking about his private part. 

 

"How many rounds?" Mrs Choi continued to ask.

"Omma! What are you implying?!"

"Shhh...! You are so noisy."

"But mother, this is ridiculous! This is between me and Kyu. And mind you, your son is still very healthy in that sense, so you don't have to worry." Siwon sulked, can't believe that he had to keep up such conversation with his mother.

"You are such a dumb dumb. There is nothing in this world, that cannot happen. And since you have decided your right one is this beautiful man here, then I shall use all means and ways, to get myself a grandchild." Mrs Choi beamed, "Isn't that wonderful? To have a grandson or granddaughter to look like Kyuhyun."

 

A child...to look like Kyuhyun...? To look like my beautiful and adorable Kyuhyun?

 

Absurd... This idea is totally absurd!!

"This is insane...! How can you even suggest this idea?!" Siwon pulled Kyuhyun away from his mad mother, "We are perfectly fine like this. And if there is a need for an heir, we can always adopt."

But Mrs Choi was totally in her own world of dreams and happiness, that she did not take in any protest from Siwon, "I am going to look for our family doctor, and see what can he do."

"But...what about your vacation plan with father?!" Siwon was totally dumbstruck.

"That can wait. I will go find out, how to make my future son-in-law to bear a child." Mrs Choi clamped her hands together, getting all so excited.

"...You seems like you are having fun already." Siwon remarked.

Mama Choi laughed, and took Kyuhyun's hands again, "Please take care of yourself, and my son."

 

And soon, the hyper mother left, with just Siwon and Kyuhyun alone in the room, both burning in red. And both were totally awestruck, with the situation going on. With the twist of the plot. Not only did his mother approving of Kyuhyun, she even wanted to make Kyuhyun pregnant?!

Which mother on the right mind, not only agree their sons to date people of the gender, and even wanting one to get pregnant?

Guess, only their mothers...are so...unprejudiced.

 

Siwon pinched his temple with his eyes closed, feeling so tired out of the sudden, "Kyu... Don't mind my mother. I didn't know she can be this crazy... Kyu...!!" 

Kyuhyun threw himself onto Siwon, snuggling his face onto Siwon's chest.

"Kyu..?" Siwon pat on Kyuhyun's back, "Are you...ok?"

Kyuhyun nodded, and buried his face deeper as he whispered, "She called me...her future son-in-law."

Siwon smiled when he remembered how his mother addressed Kyuhyun, "You like that name?"

Kyuhyun blushed as usual like the shy bunny, which Siwon can never get enough with. He Kyuhyun's back, smiling as they hugged as tight as possible. 

 

"She approved me..." Kyuhyun whispered.

Siwon lifted Kyuhyun's chin to raise his head to face him, looking with his loving stares, "Yes she did. She acknowledged us, surprisingly. Just like your mother did... We got the acknowledgement...from our mothers."

"Yes... Surprisingly.. Everything went so well...so smooth..." Kyuhyun mumbled, "Are we going to be this lucky all the times?"

Siwon cupped Kyuhyun's face and planted a firm kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead, "I think...we are really this lucky..."

 

"And since we are so lucky... Shall we...finish what we are left off earlier?"

"Sajangnim...! No! I need to go back to work!"

--------------------

Flashback

Changmin was having his break at their shared apartment, enjoying his day with the TV and coffee and snacks, when Kyuhyun came running through the door, and dashed into his room, without greeting Changmin.

"Woah, whats with the hurry?" Confused with his friend's behaviour, Changmin got his up to check on Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun was seated at his study table, rumbling on his laptop, typing away as fast as possible on something.

"Hey Cho, what are you doing?" Changmin asked.

But Kyuhyun gave a  "SHHH" respond, ignoring Changmin who was looking puzzled.

 

After staring at Kyuhyun's back for a while, still can't figure what was the issue that made Kyuhyun as anxious, Changmin shook his head, "What an anti-social."

Going back to his leisure break, Changmin put up his legs on the coffee table, sitting as comfortable as ever. But before he could settle on a channel to watch, he felt the slump next to him on the couch.

"Tsk. Aren't you not going to talk to me?" Changmin rolled his eyes.

"I was sending out my resume." Kyuhyun replied, pinching his temple with his eyes closed as if he had went through a toughest examination in his life.

"For?"

 

"A position at Siwon's company."

 

Changmin bolted up and sat straight on the couch, "WHAT?!"

"I sent a resume to Siwon's company, asking for a position." Kyuhyun repeated himself.

"Woah!! What? What position?! How did you know?! And where did you find that out from?" Changmin bombarded questions after questions at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes, and as calm as ever, he answered, "As Siwon's secretary. I overheard someone talking about Siwon was looking for a personal assistant by his side, when I was keeping a lookout for available positions eariler at the company. Seems like his previous secretary quitted the job."

 

"WHAT WHAT?!" Changmin squealed, "THAT IS THE BEST JOB EVER!"

"And that was why I rushed back to send my resume over..."

 

"But then..." Changmin's expression dropped, "You are an IT graduate... Would they hire someone with no experience in being a PA?"

And Kyuhyun's face dropped as well. That he did not consider, for all he cared, was to send out resume to apply the best job ever... As Siwon's secretary, and all his problems and yearns...will be solved.

"Then... I can only...give up. For this will be my last chance...to see him..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

Out of the sudden, Changmin could feel the sadness in Kyuhyun's many years of crushing with the same person. He wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun, wanting to give him the comfort.

"I will give you all my luck, for you to get the best job ever."

Kyuhyun smiled, knowing though his friend would tease and make fun of his love, but Changmin will always give him the support that he needs... On this...one-sided love that can never have a return...

 

Placing his head on Changmin's shoulder, Kyuhyun whispered, "Thank you, Changmin."

--------------------

Present

"HAHAHAHA so you are saying, that your mother not only approve Kyuhyun, she even wanted to find ways to get him pregnant?!" Hyukjae was laughing away when the couple was reciting the encounter with Siwon's mother.

They were having a dinner after their work, together with Donghae, at a restaurant where they were seluded from the main crowd. Siwon was telling about his mother's visit, almost bumping them in the midst of a make out.

"You guys should have known better, to lock the door." Donghae was teasing as well, remembering how Hyukjae went right into them previously.

Kyuhyun blushed, and hid his red face near the crook of Siwon's nape. Siwon chuckled and soothed Kyuhyun's fluffy hair, very much enjoying his bunny laying on him for support.

 

"One of a kind, your mother is. HAHAHA!!" Hyukjae laughed.

"What about your father?" Donghae asked.

Of course, for his son to be dating the same gender, Siwon thought his father would flare up. And knowing how drama his mother can be, Siwon assumed he will face another drama from his father, opposite of what his mother had put on.

But, the only thing that he received from his father, was a text...

 

"Safe , my son."

 

"I concluded, I have a pair of weird parents." Siwon shook his head, "But I must be damn lucky, to have such weird parents."

 

 

"And so, what has she done these few days?!" Donghae prompted, wanting to find out what has the Queen Choi been doing.

Siwon and Kyuhyun shared a look, and sighed at the same time.

"I think, she must have done quite a few... Muahahaha!!!!" Hyukjae laughed again, this time clutching his tummy as it hurts from laughing too much.

 

True enough, the pair recalled the one time where...

Siwon was excitedly carrying Kyuhyun the moment they stepped in Siwon's apartment, wanting to taste and savour his bunny. Grabbing Kyuhyun's legs and had them locked on his waist, while Kyuhyun was busy removing Siwon's shirt as Siwon moved them into the bedroom.

"Someone getting impatient huh?" Siwon teased.

"You are the one who kidnapped me here..." Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue, ripping Siwon's shirt at one go, letting the buttons popping out from the forcefulness.

"Well, someone did promise me an overnight stay if we behave at work." Siwon winked, "I am just claiming the promise."

"But we have work again the next day..." Kyuhyun mumbled, with his back laying flat on the bed, "I will have nothing to wear tomorrow..."

"Then we should start, to have your clothes here. So you will not worry about that anymore." Siwon started to plant kisses all over Kyuhyun, ripping his shirt at the same time, as rough as the buttons popped just like his, "But for tomorrow, I can drive you back early morning to grab your clothes."

"But what am I going to wear then?" Kyuhyun pouted, not surprised for his ruined shirt.

 

Siwon chuckled, "Nothing. My Audi is quite protectively tinted, if you notice."

"Siwonnie....!" Kyuhyun protested but his lips were captured by Siwon, soon to become wet, harsh kiss on the surface.

"You are so..." Siwon mumbled into Kyuhyun's mouth. " with your beautiful voice whining for my name..."


Hands started to get naughty, roaming all over the bare skins, and soon, the bottoms were taken off as well. Panting heavily with the ministrations that Siwon was doing on him, Kyuhyun was swollen, both on his lips and the below parts. Same for Siwon who can't wait to get himself in Kyuhyun. Once they had their eyes fixed on each other, they smiled lovingly, knowing that they could start the connecting as soon as possible.

Just when Siwon was to insert into Kyuhyun...

 

"Ding dong~ Ding dong~ DING DONG DING DONG!!!" 

 

Siwon looked up from kissing Kyuhyun, shocked to hear his doorbell at this time. Who could that be?

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun nudged.

"Maybe if we ignored it, the person will leave..."

And Siwon positioned himself again.

 

But this time, they could hear voices... At the living room!

"Siwon ah!"

 

Siwon sprang up when he recognised the voice calling for him. Seeing the reaction from Siwon, Kyuhyun knew it must be...

"EOMONI?!" Kyuhyun mouthed widely.

Siwon nodded to the shock. Why is she here at this time?!

"But how did....?" Kyuhyun pushed Siwon off the bed while he kneeled on the bed panicking, "Oh no....!!"

"She has my key..." Siwon muttered, standing ly on the ground, not doing anything but staring at Kyuhyun's bare beauty, "Kyu... I am so wanted to get into you... Your ..."

"Sajangnim!" Kyuhyun hissed, "You need to WEAR SOMETHING!"

 

"Siwon ah! What are you doing in your bedroom? Is Kyuhyun in there too? I saw his shoes..."

 

Putting on a shirt and sweatpants (big enough to hide his ) that he grabbed from the wardrobe, not even caring about the undies, Siwon turned to face Kyuhyun, "Just get something comfy to wear. I will halt her in the meanwhile..."

"Do I have to go out?" Kyuhyun asked, as he fumbled Siwon's wardrobe, looking for something to wear.

"She already knew..."

Kyuhuyn bit his lips, and continued digging in Siwon's wardrobe, while Siwon walked out of the room.

 

"And she made us listen to what she had researched on." Siwon sighed, thinking of that fateful day, "On certain case where man can actually be pregnant."

Both Hyukjae and Donghae were already red with their laughters, grabbing each other for support.

"Don't you dare laugh!" Siwon scolded.

"But that was really funny!!" Hyukjae chuckled.

Kyuhyun got even more bashful, hiding his face all the while at Siwon's shoulder.

 

"So, in the end...did you...?" Donghae asked.

Siwon sighed even further, "No of course. Kyuhyun dozed off, as she went on for hours. By the time she noticed our half-closed eyelids, it was already past midnight. We were beat tired and went straight to sleep, not doing anything."

"Wow and that is such an accomplishment for you..." Hyukjae pretended to be praising Siwon, before he broke into loud laughs again.

 

"She even dashed into my room one time...just when we were..." Siwon trailed off.

"ON BED?! ?!" Both Hyukjae and Donghae gasped.

Kyuhyun had to bury his face behind his face. This is just so embarrassing!

"Haven't the past experiences tell you something, Choi Siwon? That is this thing call, DOOR LOCK!" Hyukjae facepalmed, unable to believe how airhead this couple can be.

"Who would care about that, when both of us were so heated up?!" Siwon exclaimed.

 

"I do think my level of control...did raise up a lot, with all the drama that my mother is putting on." Siwon shook his head, while his hands were on Kyuhyun, "That was not the only time she appeared suddenly..."

Kyuhyun looked up at Siwon, with a tint of sadness, "I am sorry, Wonnie... If I am a female...then your mother wouldn't be pressuring so much..."

"Hey hey, this is not your fault. Don't you even dare to think of doing me a good deed by leaving me." Siwon warned, "Don't you dare..."

Kyuhyun pouted, "I am not thinking of that..."

Siwon narrowed his eyes, and cupped Kyuhuyn's face within his palms, lightly on the cheeks, "I repeat, you are not leaving me. Understand?"

Seeing how firmed Siwon was, Kyuhyun melted with his heart racing like a mad horse, touched at how devoted Siwon was at him. He could feel the choke in his throat, filled with happiness inside him, as he threw himself at Siwon, clinging Siwon with his face buried deep against Siwon's comforting chest. He has come so far, from the one-sided love for years, then getting near to Siwon by working for him, and to have his feelings convey to his crush, till the day they were at now, having each other deeply in love...

Of course, he will not give up. Never.

 

"Siwonnie..."

 

"Oh please, the two of you, need to get a room. How about staying at the hotel for a night?" Hyukjae suggested, "Away from your drama queen."

Siwon took in the suggestion, figuring that might be the best option...

"Should we, Kyu? We have not been able...to have our own private moment...for weeks..." Siwon asked.

Kyuhyun blushed, thinking the same as he was deprived for a night...to spend with Siwon on bed. So he nodded, agreeing to Hyukjae's suggestion, and resumed to bury his face on Siwon's chest.

"Awwww someone is being so shy." Hyukjae remarked, "Come on, Kyuhyun, we knew you love it when Siwon thrashed you into a . You don't have to be shy with us."

"Yahhh!!" Kyuhyun squealed, with his face becoming even redder.

 

Just when Siwon was about to make a booking, a text came.

"Son, I am taking your mother to continue with our vacation. You can thank me when we are back again. And take care of our company, and Kyuhyun too."

 

Siwon grinned when he saw the message from his father. Their misery is going to be over soon!

"Siwon... Whats so happy about?" Kyuhyun asked, raising his eyes at Siwon.

 

Siwon pinched Kyuhyun's cheek, and showed his dimpled smile, "I love my father."