Chapter 8

Eternal Love

Chapter 8


[Jae Hee’s POV]

“Let go of me!” I yelled at Jungkook.

“We need to talk.” He said as he dragged me to the woods.

 

We reached the spot where we were the other day talking, and he let go of my wrist.

 

“What do you want?” I said coldly.

“Minahe.” He said.

“Why are you sorry?” I said and I didn’t look at him.

“You know why. I hurt your feelings. I didn’t mean what I said to Sera. I’ll never hurt you.” He said and looked at me.

 

I thought about it for a second. I knew he would never hurt me, but the fact that Sera was going to be around him talking to him and luring him to tell him that I was a vampire is bothering me.

 

“She knows.” I said and looked at him.

“She knows?” He said confusingly.

“Yeah, she knows I’m a vampire.”

“Really? Does she know about me?” He said surprisingly.

“No, but watch out for her. She’s different sometimes. I’ve met her family before, and they are not friendly people.” I almost confessed to him telling him that Sera’s family were hunters.

“Okay? Why? What about them?” He asked, but I didn’t want him to worry.

“Nothing, they’re just something else.” I said, and looked away.

He didn’t say anything, and grabbed my shoulders. We both were staring at each other.

 

“Don’t worry. If they hurt you, I’ll help you, okay?” He said and gave me a little smile.

I smiled back at him, and he let go of my shoulders.

 

“I’m going to head back now. I’ll talk to you soon.” I said, but he grabbed my wrist again before I left. “What’s with you grabbing me wrist?” I thought to myself and turned to him.

“Give me your number atleast?” He asked and smiled.

“Number?! Oh okay.” I said and pulled out my phone. He did the same and we both exchanged our numbers.

“There, happy?” I said and laughed. He nodded, and I waved goodbye to him, and ran back home since it was getting late.

---------------

[Jungkook’s POV]

Jae Hee left, and afterwards I walked back home. While walking home, I heard noises coming closer to me. I looked back, and saw some guys with guns and arrows. I quickly ran to hide by some trees. I took a peek at the guys, and looked at what they were doing. I saw them carrying a guy all chained up. “What the hell are they doing?” I said to myself and continued looking.

 

Suddenly, they stopped walking, and dropped the guy down.

“Look what we have here. A werewolf roaming in our city in the woods.” A man said, and caught my attention. “Holy , Another werewolf?” I said and looked at the guy, but couldn’t get a good glimpse at him since it was dark at night.

 

The man suddenly took out a sword, and the werewolf guy panicked. He was growling, and angry because he knew what the man was going to do. In a flash, the man held out the sword and swung it across the werewolf guy’s body, and he was dead in 2 pieces.

 

I was caught off guard, and was shocked at what they did. I silently walked backwards, and in an instant I ran back home. I got home, and carelessly opened the door.

 

“Wae? What’s wrong Jungkook?” Yoongi hyung asked me as he saw me walking to the living room.

“Nothing. I was hungry so I ran home quickly.” I lied, and went to the kitchen.

“Well there’s food in the fridge.” Jin hyung said, and I opened up the fridge. I just took whatever I found and went to my room.

“Thanks.” I said and walked to my room.

 

I placed everything in my hands down, and laid on my bed. “What if I get killed like that?” I thought to myself worrying that what I saw could happen to me. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted Jae Hee.

 

“Hey, it’s Jungkook. Are you home?” I texted her.

In a couple of seconds, she replied back. “Hey, and yeah why?”

“Oh nothing. I was just wondering. Anyways, I have something to tell you.”

“Oh, what is it?”

“Can we meet up somewhere else?”

“Oh sure. Do you know that river by the bridge?” She asked me.

“Yeah.”

“We’ll let’s meet there then.”

“Alright, since its 9PM right now, let’s meet at 9:30?”

“Araso. Let me go wash up for tonight then. See you later.” She replied back.

I closed my phone and also washed up for the night. I ate some food, and then took a shower.

---------------

[Author’s POV]

Jae Hee got done showering, and she was going to heading out the door soon. Before she did, she was wearing a blue navy hoodie with some black sweatpants, and her hair was still wet. She quickly went to the fridge for some blood, and walked out the door. She walked to the river while drinking her blood. The night was starry, and cool. The moon was half full, and Jae Hee enjoyed the night. She can see some leaves falling from the trees already since it was almost beginning to be fall.

 

She reached the river, and waited for Jungkook. She looked at her time, and notice it was 9:28.

“Just 2 more minutes. You better be here, Jungkook.” She said to herself and sat down by a tree.

 

Jae Hee looked at her phone and saw it was 9:32. She continued to wait for him, hoping that he come since he asked her to come talk. In less than a minute, she heard footsteps approaching her, and she turned around to see who it was. “Jungkook, FINALLY!” She stood up to greet him. He came by her, and smiled.

 

“Hey, sorry that I was late. I had to do something for my hyungs.” He said and bowed to her.

“Ani – it’s okay. Sit.” She said and motioned him to sit beside her.

“So what did you want to tell me?” She asked him.

“Well, I saw something and it got me worried.” He said nervously.

“What was it?”

“A saw some men, and they killed a werewolf.” He said quietly, but she heard him and was surprise.

“Really? There’s more werewolves?!”

“That I didn’t know of. But yeah they killed him, and I saw it. Now, it got me worried and scared. What if they found out about me, and killed me?”

“Don’t worry. I’ll be by your side. I’ll help you, like you’ll help me, remember?” She said and smiled at him. He felt a little relieved that someone was there to help him.

“Promise?” He said and stuck out his pinky finger and thumb.

Jae Hee nodded and they locked their fingers together, keeping their promise to protect and help out each other.


Author's Note: SO MUCH HAPPENING! XD LIKE OMEGAWD! XD HAHAHA!~

Firstly, LUNAFLY's cover of John Legend - All Of Me was just beautiful. <3 I think I'm falling in love with Yun's voice. XD <3

 

Second, I was in a TINYCHAT with freshlyFLIPPED (Patrick) XD HAHA! If you know him, he's just so cool!~ XD

It was fun chatting with him and other kpop fans. :3 <3 But he was sick, so he didn't talk on webcam but he chatted and responded back to the fans. ;)

YEAHH!~ XD LOL LOVE HIM! <3

 

LASTLY! OMEGAWD, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! BYUN BAEKHYUN & KIM TAEYEON ARE DATING! /o\

It's such a surprisement to me, since I never knew that Baekhyun liked Taeyeon. Like OMG! I was really shocked when I heard about it.

But I wish them the best. <3 Please don't hate them to all their dearest fans who don't approve their relationship. Let them be. They are happy, so you should be happy too, since they love you too. (;

CONGRATS TO THE NEW COUPLE! :3 <3

 

*OKAY FINALLY ANNOUNCEMENT!*

I am taking a break. XD LOL.......not what I mean, but I am taking a while off on updating chapters. :3 I am going to be writing, and re-edit more chapters soon so that I can update them! :) Plus I need to think of more ideas for this story, so I will be taking a break to do all this before updating more chapters. :)

PLEASE STILL CONTINUE ON KEEP UPDATE ON THIS STORY! It won't be a long time before I update a new chapter. :)

 

Thank you! ~ & Subscribe & Comment! ^~^ XD