Chapter 6

Eternal Love

Chapter 6


[Author’s POV]

It was coming towards the end of school, and throughout the whole day Jungkook and Jae Hee had all classes together. They would glance at each other, and give each other curious looks. The school bell ringed, and school was over. Jae Hee quickly rushed out her last class to her locker. She reached her locker, and quickly tried to open it, but messed up on her locker combination. She tried again, and *click* she got it open, and threw her books on the shelf, and grabbed her necessary things she needed for the little homework she had to do. She closed her locker, and walked out the door. She was suddenly stopped and grabbed by the wrist of someone. She was being dragged away by Jungkook. He quickly grabbed her, and used his werewolf speed and ran them both to the woods.

 

They both reached the woods, and Jae Hee tried to get his hand off her wrist since he was hurting her by his strength.

 

“Yah! Let go of me!” Jae Hee shouted at him, and so he did. She held on her wrist, and it was healing from the bruises.

“What are you?” He said unexpectedly to her. 

“What do you mean? I’m Jae Hee.” She replied.

“I know your name, but you’re not human. I can sense it on you.” He said and looked around her body.

“And what are you?” Jae Hee asked him and shocked him.

“You should already know, don’t you?” He replied.

“No, I don’t.” She lied.

“Why are you lying?” She froze at his comment, and stepped back.

“I’m a werewolf.” He said.

“I’m a vampire.” She said.

“There’s vampires in Seoul?!” He asked surprisingly at her answer.

She nodded, “And there’s werewolves in Seoul?” She asked him.

“Well there’s only me that I know of. My parents died.” He said and looked down.

“Oh sorry.” She said and looked at him.

“It’s okay, I was young back then….I don’t remember much about them.” He said and gave her a little smile.

“Same here, my parents left me. So I’m all alone too.”

“Well I guess we have something in common then.” He said and chuckled.

“I guess.” She smiled at him.

---------

[Jungkook’s POV]

“So what can you do as a vampire?” I asked Jae Hee.

“A lot.” She said and laughed.

“Like what?” I said and smiled.

“I can run fast like you.”

“That’s it?”

“Oh, I’m probably stronger than you.”

“No you aren’t. Remember that night of the full moon, I tossed you across from me, and you couldn’t even get a grip of me afterwards.” I said and laughed.

She hit my arm, and I felt her strength. “Shut up! I probably am if you weren’t turning.”

“Haha, okay. But what else?”

“I can compel people.” She said and I was surprise.

“Really? That’s so cool!” I said in amazement. I’ve never heard about vampires could compel people.

“Yeah I know, but I don’t use it a lot. Only when I need too. I could probably even compel you to admit that I’m stronger than you.” She said and laughed.

“Yeah right. Want to know what I can do as a werewolf?” I said and smiled.

“Sure.”

“Well, I have strength and speed like you. I can heal fast, and I can hear from miles away.”

“We kind of are the same then, vampires are also like that.” She said.

“But also I can take someone’s pain away.” I said and her eyes widened surprisingly.

“Wow! Is that like a special ability?” She asked.

“Yeah. I’m the only werewolf that can do it.” I said and smiled proudly.

“That’s very cool. I wish I had a special ability.” She laughed.

“You probably do. You just haven’t developed it yet.”

“Probably, but don’t you think 17 years is too long to develop a special ability?”

“If you think so, then I guess.” I said and chuckled.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever then.”

-------------

We continued talking in the woods for a long time. It was nice knowing another supernatural that lived in the city. She was special, and different than the other vampires I’ve heard about from my parents.

 

We started walking out of the woods, when Jae Hee told me she was getting hungry since she hasn’t drink any blood since this morning. She stopped walking, and quickly ran to the squirrel she saw running. She grabbed the squirrel, and started on its blood. I was disgusted about it for a bit, since it’s my first time seeing this, but I knew it was what she had to do every day. She finished her snack, and threw away the squirrel. She wiped off any remaining blood with the back of her hand, and walked back towards me.

 

“Sorry….” She apologized for what she did.

“Haha, ani- it’s okay.” I said and laughed.

“Don’t laugh.” She whined, and slapped my arm.

“Wae? You’re going bite me?” I .

“I could, but I won’t. You don’t smell fresh.” She said, and laughed.

“I don’t smell good? Really?” I felt a little sadden.

“Oh, that’s not what I meant.” She said a little sadden at my words.

“Sorry……I mean that I just don’t want to hurt you. I don’t drink blood from a human being.” She confessed.

“Ani-it’s okay. But I do shower every day girl. You smell like blood right now.” I said, and laughed.

“Ara, I’ll shower once I get home.” She pouted, and walked faster.

 

We both got out of the woods, and Jae Hee headed home. I didn’t walk her home since I had to get home myself or else my hyungs would kill me knowing that I didn’t come back home after school. We both said good bye, and went our ways to our house.

 

I reached my home, and entered the door. All the hyungs were busy doing their own things, and didn’t even recognize me. Until Hoseok hyung, noticed me, and spoke up.

 

“Yah, Jungkook, where did you go?” He asked me while on his phone.

“I went with a friend.” I said, and tried to get out of the conversation.

“A friend? But you don’t rarely have any friends.” He said, and looked up at me.

“Well, I guess I made a new friend today then.” I said and thought about Jae Hee.

“Anyways, I’m going to go shower. Hyung, do you think I stink as a werewolf?” I asked and all of them looked up at me.

“No, you smell fine. You clean up yourself every day. Wae?” Namjoon hyung said.

“Oh nothing. I was running all day in gym, so I feel dirty.” I lied, and walked to my room.

They ignored me, and continued doing their own things.

 

I walked into my room, and threw my bag onto the floor. I grabbed some clothes from my drawers, and threw them onto my bed. I quickly ran to the bathroom to shower. “Why am I being like this? The hyungs said I smelled fine. Aish~ Stupid Jae Hee.” I said as I noticed myself being very cleany. I finished showering, and went to go put on my clothes. I had a black v-neck, and some basketball shorts on. I walked back into the living room, and saw Jin hyung cooking dinner. He finished cooking and we all ate. After eating, Jimin hyung cleaned up, and I went to my room to sleep. I was the only one who had school. “Lucky sons of es.” I thought to myself, since the hyungs were lucky they didn’t have school no more.

 

I rested on my bed while looking at my phone. “Damn, I should have gotten her phone number.” I thought to myself as I thought about Jae Hee. “Why am I thinking about her anyways?” I said silently not trying make the hyungs hear me. I looked at my phone, and notice it was 11 PM. I closed my eyes, and went to sleep.


Author's Note; YAY! Kinda longer chapter now XD

But again thank you to all the subscribers who subscribed to my story! :D <3

Yeah, I think I've made some mistakes in this chapter, do you think so? :3 LOL, well I'll fix them later on. XD

Also, when Jae Hee said "17 years" .... she's 17 now, she will turn 18 soon. Same goes for Sera, and Daehye. :D

& Also Sera will be appearing soon, in like the next chapter or so. :3

Hope your liking the story so far? :3

Subscribe, Comment!? :D