Chapter 4

Eternal Love

Chapter 4


[Author’s POV]

Jae Hee noticed him looking at her, and both their eyes widened. She quickly looked away, and ran out of the store to find Kwangmin and them to leave the fair. She found them, and pulled them away from what they were doing. They all were confused at what she was doing, but followed her along.

 

“Where we going?” Minwoo asked her.

“Home.”

“Wae? What’s wrong?” Kwangmin asked.

“Are you hungry? Angry?” Youngmin followed along with the questions.

“I’ll explain at home. Nothing too serious though.” She said and smiled a little at their curiosity.

 

They reached her house, and entered through the door. She locked the doors quickly since she thought the boy might follow her back home.

 

“We’re home now. Care to explain?” Minwoo said.

“Sit down. Let me grab my food.” She said as she went to the kitchen to grab a blood bag. She quickly came back, and sat down on the floor. She opened the blood bag, and took a sip.

“How does blood taste like?” Youngmin asked while looking grossed out.

“Haha, want to try it? Kidding, it’s just blood. It’s sweet and salty? I don’t know but it’s good for me.” She said and laughed.

“NASTY!” He laughed.

“Okay, now tell us.” Kwangmin said seriously while smiling.

“Well a couple of days ago, I bumped into this boy. Then I came to Daehye’s house so we could go shopping at the mall, you know. After when you all went home, I went to the woods to get some animal blood since I wasn’t in the mood for human blood.”

“Eww, nastier!” Youngmin shouted and laughed.

“Shut up.” Jae Hee said and slapped his arm.

“And then…..” Minwoo said, and Jae Hee continued.

“Well I saw the boy again in the woods, but he was different. I heard him screaming and yelling in pain, and turns out he’s a werewolf.” Jae Hee said and surprised all of them.

“WHAT!? Werewolf in Seoul? Don’t we have enough supernatural, like you?!” Kwangmin screamed in surprise.

“Yeah, I know right! Exactly what I thought too. But I saw him at the fair again, so that’s why I dragged you guys’ home, because he saw me. He doesn’t know who I am though. Also yesterday he found out where I lived, and he came into my house. 5 minutes later, he just left, and that was it.”

“Woah! Weird ?!” Minwoo said.

“I know right.” Jae Hee laughed.

“Well hopefully you two don’t fight if you see each other again. Do you know his name?” Kwangmin asked.

“No, but I think I’ve seen him around school.”

“That’s even weirder now.” Youngmin joked.

“It’s whatever. But what if he found out I’m a vampire?” Jae Hee asked nervously.

“We’re here to help, okay?” Kwangmin smiled at her. Youngmin and Minwoo both nodded and smiled at Jae Hee too.

“Thanks.” She said, and hugged all three of them.

---------

It was getting late after all 4 of them hung out all day. The boys left her house, and Jae Hee was tired. She got up from the couch, and went to take a shower. After showering, she ate her dinner which was not blood, but just some stir fry chicken and rice. She finished her dinner, and sat down on her couch, and watched TV. There was so much things going through her head.

“Did he recognize me?” “What if he tries to kill me?” “I’ll kill him back.” Jae Hee thought to herself. He was bothering her, and she didn’t even know who he was. Jae Hee ignored it, and slept on the couch.

--------------

It was finally the last night of summer vacation, and Jae Hee was texting Kwangmin, Minwoo, Youngmin, and Daehye in a group chat. Daehye was finally back from her family vacation, and Jae Hee was happy to be able to talk to her again.

 

“You guys ready for school tomorrow?” Minwoo asked.

“I guess.” They all replied back, even though they were sad that summer was over for them.

“Well I have to sleep now, since it’s getting late. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” Daehye texted, and turned off her phone.

“Araso, good night.” They all replied.

“Jae Hee, do you have to go too?” Kwangmin asked.

“Well I am getting tired. XD I’ll see you guys tomorrow then, okay? Good Night!” She texted, and waited for their reply.

“Araso…..bye. Night.” She turned off her phone after received their messages, and slept.


Author's Note; Wow! I didn't even know that this chapter was really short. ~.~ Aigoo, forgive me? :3

But anyways, school is starting for them soon!~ XD but I ended school. :) XD

SUMMER VACATION! :D & I completed middle school XD Starting high school soon. :3

Hope your liking the story? :3