Chapter 2

Eternal Love

Chapter 2


[Jae Hee’s POV]

“Wait, it’s him. The guy I bumped into?” I said to myself as I stared at what was happening to him. He was screaming in pain, and his body bones made him move uncontrollably. His eyes then turned a golden yellow, and my eyes widen. “What?! Werewolf in Seoul?!” I said quietly but he heard, and looked at my direction. He spotted me, and he became fiercer. I began to get into defense form, as I stood up my eyes turned red.

 

He quickly came by me, and caught me off guard as he grabbed onto my neck tightly, and threw me across from him. I stood up, and ran towards him and grabbed him by the neck but he was to strong and instead he hit me from behind, and I fell down. “What the !” I yelled in my mind angrily not knowing why he was acting like this. It was risky enough just fighting him.

 

I looked around clueless finding out why he was acting like this, and I looked at the sky. It was a full moon. “No wonder, it’s a full moon!” I said a loud, and he looked at me painfully hurt inside.

 

“Don’t worry, it is okay. Focus on not trying to transform.” I said seriously and held onto his shoulders.

“No! Get away from me. I can hurt you.” He roughly moved away from me, and still was screaming in pain.

 

I quickly grabbed him and ran him to a cave.

 

“Stay here. Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be right back.” I said, as he was growling and screaming everywhere that you could have heard his echo.

 

I quickly ran to get some wooden sticks, and ran back to the cave. I grabbed him, and grabbed a stick. I sharpened the sticks with my claws, “Sorry, this might hurt.” I said as I stabbed the stick through his hand and pinned him down on the floor roughly. I did the same to the other arm, and held him tightly on the shoulders helping him not to move uncontrollably.

 

“AHHHHHH!” He screamed and growled at the pain.

“Sorry! But remember stay focus. Don’t think too much. I know it hurts.” I said as I was still holding onto his shoulders tightly. He kept moving but I used all my strength to keep him steady until the full moon was gone.

-----------

[Author’s POV]

A few hours passed by, and the full moon was gone. The boy laid down in pain, and slept. Jae Hee was tired, and slept as well.

 

[Next Morning……..]

Jae Hee woke up from the sound of her phone buzzing, and she notice she was still in the woods. She took a look at her phone, and notice a text from Daehye. She ignored it, and looked at the boy, who wasn’t healing from his hand wounds. He looked weak, and Jae Hee panicked if she should help him or not. She gave in, and bit her wrist. She pulled the boy up by his head, and feed him her blood. Her wrist touched his lips and she noticed him drinking on her blood. She then slowly laid him back on the ground, and left him alone. She grabbed her shopping bags that she left at the spot she was hiding and ran back home, and felt bad that she left him alone.

 

-------------

Jae Hee got home, and sat down on the couch thinking back about what happened last night.

“So that’s what the weird vibe was, a werewolf in Seoul, huh.” She said, thought about the boy. He looked charming to her. Jae Hee snapped out of her thoughts about him, and went to go wash up. After washing up, she dressed in something more comfortable. She went into the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag from the fridge. She drank it all up, and threw away the bag afterwards. “Refreshing.” She said as she wiped .

 

*beep beep*

Her phone buzzed as she received a message. She looked at her phone, and remembered she received a text from Daehye this morning. She opened up Daehye’s text.

 

“Are you ignoring me!? I see that you seen my message girl. XD”

“Minahe I was busy with something.”

“Ani-it’s okay. Anyways, I can’t see you this whole week, because my family planned a family trip with my mom’s family for this whole week before school starts. D:”

“Really?! T___T that .” Jae Hee replied to her sadly.

“Yeah, sorry. Don’t worry I’ll see you once start school.”

“Yeah, but that’s still a long time. Now I won’t have no one to hang out with. D:”

“Yeah I know, but you can still hang out with Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Minwoo.”

“Haha, I guess. Well then have a good trip. (: Tell your family I said Hi too.”

“Araso. Bye. I’ll text you daily, okay.” Daehye replied, and Jae Hee sent her a smile back.

------------

Jae Hee looked outside from her window, and notice the sky was getting darker. She sighed that it was going to rain and thunder soon, and just sat down on her couch watching TV. A few minutes later, she could hear the small little raindrops of rain coming down her window. She continued watching TV, and looking at her phone the same time. Soon it began raining harder, and thunder rumbled. Jae Hee tried to stay calm since she didn’t like the sound of thunder, and continued what she was doing. A few moments later, she heard her a knocking at her door.

 

She slowly went to open her door, and checked who it was. She was surprise to see who it was, as the boy weakly breathing, and fell onto her all wet from the rain.

 

“WHAT! How’d he get here?!” Jae Hee surprised to see him as he was laying on her shoulder.


Author's Note; Hilo. ~ XD How was Chapter 2? Did you like it? :3 I think it was sorta short. ~.~

But don't worry some chapters are gonna be longer now. :D

But again, the boy though. (; XD