UPDATE! D:

Eternal Love

To all my subscibers of this fanfic, I am truly deeply sorry to tell you that I will no longer continue this story. T___T

I am truly sorry that for these past few months, I have not been updating anything. I tried really hard to come up with some more ideas for this story, but my mind was too blank. That writer's block hit me hard. lol. I am really really sorry.

To all those who have been reading this fanfic, I want to THANK YOU so much for enjoying my story! I know although, it won't continue, I still want to thank you for your patience and comments on the fanfic. :) <3

Although this story is no longer continuing, I do want to tell you how it would of ended. I only got the ending part thought through but not the other parts in the middle of the story. So here's a little something something of what should of happened.


In the end of this fanfic, Jae Hee dies. All along, I wanted to make this fanfic sad at the end, so I made her character die at the end. The meaning of Eternal Love was that they both are supernatural creatues, and they have a long lifespan than humans. Eternal meant that although Jae Hee dies, Jungkook will never forget their love. He will always love her even if death occurs. He will always love her for eternity with or without her. Love meant all the things that they went through, they still deeply love and cared for each other. They both are different and their own species never liked each other, but for them they never let them come in the way of their relationship.

More about the ending is that, if a werewolf bites a vampire, the vampire will die, and that wound will not be healed. So there was a battle between a werewolf pack which was meant to be EXO (hahaha xD), and Jae Hee and Jungkook. Why there was a battle? I don't know, I couldn't think of anything for that. It was going to be something like they wanted Jungkook to kill Jae Hee or if he didn't do it, they will, so Jungkook was protecting her from them. Something like that.  lol .... so during the battle, one of the EXO members was fighting with Jae Hee, and he bit her arm. Jungkook realizes what happened, and runs towards her to fight off that werewolf. After EXO realizes they bit her, they all run away, making Jungkook deal with Jae Hee along. Jae Hee is all bloody, and Jungkook runs her home. He cleans her wounds up, and tries to take some of her pain away. But it's worthless, since she knows she's gonna die anyways.

In her last moments, Jungkook takes her to the river where they always hang out. The moon and stars are sparkling reflecting through the water. Jungkook is tearing up silently to himself not wanting to let her go. They say their promises again, and in the last moment, they kiss, and Jae Hee begins to decompose. Jungkook is holding her tightly in his arms, and bursts out crying. And that's the end. ~


So that's it. That's what I had in mind for the ending of 'Eternal Love'. I don't know if it was sad or not, but I think it's pretty sad. lol ;A; What did you think?

Anyways, once again, I want to thank you all for reading this short first fanfic I wrote. I am sorry that I wasn't able to continue it. T__T In the future, I will promise myself to continue my fanfics, so I don't dissappoint any of my subscribers/readers. Thank you so much! :) <3 Love you all! ~ <3


DON'T STOP READING YET!

I have another annoucement though! Although, I am not continuing 'Eternal Love' because I couldn't think of anything......I am writing a new fanfic! Yes, you're probably like "WHAT THE FAWK?" lol

But yep, you read it. I am writing a new fanfic. :D Once again, it's a Jungkook fanfic, because I just love this boy so much. XD hahaha.

My new fanfic is called, 'I Need U', and yep, you guessed it, it's based on their new song, "I Need U". It's so beauitful and sad that it gave me some feels. XD I just had to write something about it. ;A;

'I Need U' is my new fanfic I will be posting chapters very soon! I just have 2 more weeks of school, and then SCHOOL'S OVER! :D

I have already posted 'I Need U', so go check it out! :D Tell me what you think! :D

[[I Need U]]

I am actually excited for this fanfic, and so should you. ;) hehe.

For now, bye! ~ <3