Chapter 3

Eternal Love

Chapter 3


[Author’s POV]

Jae Hee pulled the boy into her home, and closed the door. She placed him on her couch, and stared at him. She noticed him all wet from the rain, and went to go grab him a blanket. Jae Hee came back with a blanket, and saw the boy shaking from the coldness. She placed the blanket over him, and tried to warm him up.

 

“Yah. Wake up!.....” Jae Hee said quietly while shaking him.

He groaned and moved around until he weakly opened his eyes and saw Jae Hee. Jae Hee stared back at him, and he opened his eyes wider.

 

“What? Where am I?” He said as he stood up weakly.

“Woah, woah…….sit down you’re still weak.” Jae Hee said as she helped him sit down since he was trembling. He sat down, and looked around confusingly.

“Where am I? How’d I get here?” He asked her.

“Well, I don’t know. How did you manage to find your way to my house?” She asked him back.

“I don’t know. I think I scented you so I followed it, and landed here.” He said and surprised her.

“Well you’re all wet and cold. Are you hungry?” Jae Hee asked him nervously.

“No, sorry for intruding your home. I’m going now.” He said unexpectedly and stood up walking to Jae Hee’s door. He opened the door, and within moments he ran away using his werewolf speed.

Jae Hee just sat down on her couch completely lost at what just happened.

----------

It was getting late, and the rain and thunder had dimmed down. It was still raining but thankfully the thunder stopped so Jae Hee would be able to fall asleep. Jae Hee was tired and stressed out today, so she skipped her dinner, and just went straight to sleep without saying anything to Daehye or Kwangmin and them.

 

Jae Hee woke up in the middle of the night from the thunder that had started again. She grabbed her headphones from her night stand, and plugged them into her phone. She shuffled her playlist and it began to play a random song. Jae Hee kept thinking about what has been happening to her lately. A random boy out of nowhere is a werewolf, and finds a way to her home, and she has school in less than 4 days. Daehye is away on a vacation, and she doesn’t really want to text with Kwangmin and them. Life was stressful for her right now. Jae Hee just looked through her phone, and eventually she got tired, and went back to sleep.

------------------

Next Morning, Jae Hee woke up tiredly. She didn’t feel like getting out of bed, so she laid there for a while, and looked through her phone.

 

*beep beep*

Jae Hee saw a new message from Youngmin, and opened it up.

 

“Hey. You’ve been ignoring us lately. :P Want to hang out today?”

“Sorry……just been lazy.”

“Well, instead of being lazy let’s go do something fun. School starts in just 3 days!”

“Araso, araso. Where we going then?”

“Let’s go to the state fair! It’s still open until Saturday.”

“Araso then. See you later!”

“Araso, bye. (:” He replied, and Jae Hee turned off her phone, and got ready.

 

She got out of her bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up, she decided what to wear since she was too tired to dress up all pretty and nice. She just went with a plain white v-neck, and black skinny jeans. She wore her hair down and wavy. Jae Hee went to the kitchen and did her usually thing. She ate her breakfast, and sat down on the couch. She could smell the boy scent on her couch. “Well he needs a shower.” Jae Hee thought to herself, and smirked.

 

Hours passed, and Jae Hee did nothing but just watched TV to kill time. She received a call from Youngmin, and she headed out the door to meet up with him, Kwangmin, and Minwoo.  They arrived at the state fair, and Jae Hee felt a little bit happy. She enjoyed the outside, and wanted to hang around. They all went to play a few games, and won some prizes.

----------

“I’m hungry! Jae Hee, are you hungry?” Minwoo asked.

Jae Hee nodded, and Kwangmin signaled them to the food stations to order what they would like to eat. They all ordered their food, but Jae Hee only order something little. She wasn’t very hungry even though she agreed to Minwoo that she was. She bought herself some kimbap, and a funnel cake.

 

“That’s all you’re having? There’s so many good food here!” Kwangmin said worriedly to her.

“Well you know me. I like blood more than human food.” Jae Hee laughed and ate a piece of her kimbap.

“Here eat some of this, okay? Unless you want some of my blood?” Kwangmin joked.

“YAH! You think it’s funny? I could hurt you, you know!?” Jae Hee said and chuckled. She know that she would knew hurt them, and would never ever feed on their blood.

 

They all hurriedly ate their food, and wandered around the state fair more. Jae Hee entered a small jewelry store, and looked around.

 

“Hyung, can we leave now?” She heard a familiar voice from far away. She looked out of the store, and notice a familiar face.

“Just 10 more minutes. I need to find something for my sister’s birthday.” Another boy said. Jae Hee saw the 7 boys walking together in a group wandering around the state fair, and spotted the same boy.

“It’s him.” Jae Hee said quietly, but the boy heard her, and looked at her direction.


Author's Note; Wow! I didn't even know that I wrote this chapter really short. XD sorry. ~.~

You're probably wondering why I always leave the ending a cliffhanger.......just cause I like it like that. ;D

*HAHAHA SORRY* XD

We'll find out about that boy soon. :3