Chapter 5

Eternal Love

Chapter 5


[Author’s POV]

*RINGG!~*

Jae Hee groaned as she woke up, and heard her alarm noting that she had to wake up to go to school. She slowly opened her eyes, and took her phone off her nightstand, and turned the alarm off. She walked out of her bed, and entered the bathroom to wash up. After washing up, she went back to her room and dressed in her school uniform. She hated wearing a skirt, but she had too. “Why can’t girls wear pants like boys?” She said and groaned at her outfit. She let down her hair loose, and straighten it. She was done dressing up, and headed to the kitchen for her breakfast. She had to build up her hunger, so she drunk a blood bag. She didn’t take an extra to school since she could control her hunger if she needed blood.

 

It was time for her to start walking to school. She quickly put on her converse, and locked the door as she stepped outside. She would listen to music every day and anywhere she went, so she plugged her headphones into her phone, and began to listen to some music. She began walking to school, which was about 15 minutes away from her home. She liked taking long walks, even if she did have the fastest speed than anyone else.

 

Jae Hee reached the school gates, and entered the playground, until the school bell ring for class to official start. She was waiting for Daehye, Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Minwoo to come, and soon they all came together.

 

“Annyeong Jae Hee-ah!” Daehye shouted a loud so that Jae Hee would be able to hear through her headphones. Jae Hee turned around, and went up to Daehye to hug her.

“Hey! Nice to see you again.” Jae Hee said, and Daehye hugged her tightly.

“Hey Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo.” Jae Hee said and also hugged them.

“Hey Jae Hee-ah.” They hugged her back.

 

The school bell ringed, and all of them talked while entering the building. It was their senior year of high school, and then they were off to college. Jae Hee never thought about college since she didn’t know what she wanted to do in life, since basically she could just do whatever she wants as she was a vampire.

 

They all separated as they went to their 1st class. Jae Hee and Kwangmin had 1st class together, and Youngmin, Minwoo, and Daehye had 1st class together. Jae Hee and Kwangmin entered their class, and sat down next to each other. They casually continued talking until class started, and the teacher begin talking. Suddenly, Jae Hee felt a weird vibe as she sense something coming near the room. She looked at the door, and felt as if she knew who was going to enter the room. Nearer, and nearer through the door, she heard footsteps from the hall, and next thing she knows the werewolf boy enters her 1st class.

 

“OMG! It’s him.” She said in her head, and stared at him. He also notice her and glanced at her too. She looked away and turned to Kwangmin mouthing that the boy is in their class.

 

She nudged him by the arm, and pointed slightly at the boy so that Kwangmin knew it was him who she was talking about being the werewolf boy. Kwangmin noticed him, and looked at him. He thought the boy seemed completely normal, but Jae Hee thought he was weird and maybe even dangerous.

 

The bell ringed and class finally started. The boy walked over to a seat almost near by Jae Hee and sat down. Jae Hee and Kwangmin turned around and paid attention to the teacher.

 

“Good Morning Class!” The teacher said enthusiastically.

“Morning…” The class replied tiredly.

“My name is Ms. Kim. I will be your home room teacher this year. It’s nice to meet all of you.” She said and bowed, and the class clapped for her.

“I know it’s the first day but I would like to know all your names.” She said and smiled.

“How about we start from the front to the back? Okay!” She said and pointed to the first person in the front. The students all said their names as the line went to the back.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jo Kwangmin.” Kwangmin stood up and bowed to the class. Next it was Jae Hee’s turn.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Yang Jae Hee.” She said and bowed also.

“Yang Jae Hee…..” The boy said her name in his head and smiled. It was now his turn.

He quickly stood up, and bowed first. “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jeon Jungkook.”

“Jeon Jungkook…..” She said his name in her head, and glanced at him.


Author's Note; OMO! THE BOY IS JUNGKOOK! XD HAHA! I bet you already knew. :P

But yeah Jeon Jungkook.....(in Jimin's voice) XD ~

Again sorry, this chapter was once again short. ~.~ I need to write some what longer chapters soon. :3

But anyways, here's a little note; they way Daehye, Youngmin and them say Jae Hee's name is casual since they all are friends, so the greet her as "Jae Hee-ah" ..... but sometimes I will used the "-ah" for all character names too. :3 Sorry if that sounded confusing. /.\

But yeah....it's meant to say it in a friendly way. :)

But hope your liking the story so far! :D

Thanks to all the subscibers who already subscribed to me, when I officially posted the story. :D

See you in the next chapter! :)