Chapter 9

Eternal Love

Chapter 9


[Jae Hee’s POV]

Hunters, huh?” I thought to myself as I was lying on my bed back from talking with Jungkook. “Could it be Sera’s family? I mean they are hunters.” I was talking to myself. I tried not to think too much. I knew Jungkook was probably scared, but I am keeping my promise. To help him out if he was ever in danger. “Don’t worry, Jungkook. I got your back.” I said to myself and dozed off to bed.

-----------------------

[Morning…….]

Jungkook woke up from his alarm, and rolled out of bed to wash up for school. All his hyungs were still sleeping since it was still pretty early in the morning. He finished washing up, and dressed in his school uniform. He grabbed an apple for himself, and thought if he should bring one for Jae Hee too. He did instead, and walked out the door. He began walking to school, and thought about Jae Hee. “Does she eats regular food too, or just blood?” He thought to himself while eating his apple.

 

He reached the school gates, and saw Jae Hee standing alone waiting for her friends. He went towards her, and tapped on her shoulders. She turned around and smiled.

 

“Hey.” She said. He handed her the apple, and she was confused.

“Hm?”

“Eat it. It’s your breakfast.” He said.

“But I already had breakfa-“ He cut her off as he shoved the apple in .

“Nope, eat it. It’s healthy and good.” He laughed.

She grabbed the apple from his hand and took a bite.

“Happy?” She smiled and laughed. They began chatting, and soon Jae Hee’s friends arrived.

Jungkook looked at them curious about who they were. “Who are they?” He asked her.

 

“My friends. More like family.” She said and smiled at them.

“Annyeong Jae Hee-ah.” Minwoo said.

“Annyeong.” Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Daehye said.

“Hey guys.” Jae Hee said and smiled.

“Who’s him?” Youngmin asked, and offered his hand to Jungkook.

“His name is Jungkook. He’s a friend.” Jae Hee said, and signaled Jungkook to introduce himself.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jeon Jungkook.” He said and bowed to them.

“No need to be so formal. We’re nice people.” Kwangmin said and patted Jungkook on the back.

Jungkook was surprise at their nice personalities and smiled.

“Hey Jungkook.” Daehye said and waved to him.

“Hey Daehye.” He said and surprised them.

“You two know each other?” Youngmin asked Daehye.

“Yeah, remember yesterday, I told you that I knew him.” She said and rolled her eyes.

“Oh yeah. Haha.”

 

*RINGG!~*

The bell rung, and they all entered the school building together.

“I’ll see you later then.” Daehye said to Jae Hee and hugged her goodbye.

“See you later too.” She said back.

“And you guys too. Bye Youngmin and Minwoo.” Jae Hee said and waved goodbye to them.

 

Jungkook, Kwangmin, and Jae Hee all entered their first class together and sat down next to each other. During class, Kwangmin and Jungkook got to know more of each other, and Jungkook eventually told Kwangmin about him being a werewolf. Kwangmin understood him, since he’s friends with a supernatural himself, so why not another friend like Jae Hee.

-------------------

“Would it be okay if I also told Youngmin, Minwoo, and Daehye?” Kwangmin asked Jungkook while walking to their lockers since it was the end of the day.

“Jae Hee already kind of told them your story so I think it would be okay if they knew who it was.” He told him.

“Sure, I guess. Are they good at keeping secrets?” Jungkook joked.

Kwangmin nodded and laughed. “Yeah, we’ve kept Jae Hee’s secret all along, so we can with yours too.”

“Okay then, thanks. Well I have to head out first. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Jungkook said and waved goodbye to Kwangmin.

“Araso then, bye. See you tomorrow.”

Jungkook went to his locker, and grabbed the things he needed. He walked out the door, and headed home.

---------------------

Jae Hee went home right after school. As she was walking home, someone suddenly bumped into her. They both looked at each other, and gave each other curious and mysterious stares. She felt a strange vibe together, but Jae Hee walked away fast.

 

So you’re Jae Hee.” The mysterious women though to herself and vanished away.

 

Jae Hee got home, and wondered what that vibe was again. “Does this always happen?” She said to herself as she kept on thinking on the mysterious vibes she has been getting. She was going to grab a blood bag from the fridge, and looked carefully as she was almost about to be out of human blood bags. “. I need to get some more soon.

 

It was evening now, and Jae Hee was washing up. After washing up, she dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants. She was going to steal some more blood bags at the hospital later. She stayed up all night because she knew what time the hospital wouldn’t be very busy. It was 2AM in the morning, and Jae Hee walked outside her home carrying an empty bag. No one was outside during this time, so Jae Hee sprinted her way to the hospital that was about 30 minutes away from her home. She got there less than 5 minutes, and quietly walked in. She looked around and saw only a couple of nurses working during this time. She carefully walked through every door as she was going to the blood bank storage room. She reached the room, and closed the door quietly so that no one would be able to hear her. She opened up every storage of her favorite blood type, and grabbed plenty of blood bags she needed. She wished she could just have this whole blood bank, but couldn’t since it would be suspicious. After grabbing plenty of blood bags she needed, she zipped up her bag, and looked out to see if anyone was outside. She carefully opened the door, and walked out.

 

“Hey Miss. What are you doing here?” A nurse asked her. Jae Hee didn’t want to do it, but she had too.

“Sorry.” Jae Hee went up to her, “Walk away. You have never seen me.” She compelled the nurse, and the nurse obeyed and walked away completely brain washed. Jae Hee sighed, and quickly ran back outside the hospital and to her home.


Author's Note: FINALLY AN UPDATE! XD Sorry that I haven't updated for a month now. ;A; I was still coming up with ideas to continue this story and all. I've been also writing a few chapters, so I will post them up too very soon. :D

 

OHHHHHHHH!~ SISTAR IS BACK! OMO! *~* MY Y SISTAR ARE BACK! :D <3

I'm totally loving their new song! & I want all their outfits. D:

Especially those shirts XD ^ Please get me a Soyu signed shirt. XD All of their shirts looks so beautiful! ;A; <3

URGHHH THE FEELS! >< HAHAHA! I LOVE SISTAR A LOT! :D They're my #1 favorite girl group. ;)

I can't wait for their live performances. <3 :D ^~^

 

Please keep loving my story! :D Subscribe & Comment? :)