Chapter 13

Eternal Love

Chapter 13

Jungkook's Story Pt.2


[Jungkook’s POV]

“I’m sorry for your lost.” Jae Hee said and removed her arms around me. I think we both didn’t notice we were hugging for so long.

“It’s okay. It’s in the past now. All I could do now is look out for myself.” I said, and grabbed her hands so she can brighten up a little bit.

 

“There’s more to the story, though.” I said and laughed a little. She smiled and nodded for me to continue.

 

As I was saying, I got out of the woods and was alone now. It was still night time, so I had no choice but I went to the playground where I met my hyungs and slept there. I couldn’t even sleep then. I was sobbing to myself as I thought about my parents. Morning came by, and I opened my eyes quickly as the sun was shining to my face. I instantly saw some ahjummas and little kids looking at me like I was a homeless child. I stood up straight, and just sat looking at the whole area I was at. A boy came by me, and it was the hyung I met. He recognized me after so many years and I was totally surprise.

 

“Hey Jungkook. Where have you been?” He said and looked at me worriedly.

 

My eyes were very red from crying all night and so I couldn’t even look at him straightly. Since I didn’t respond he offered me a milk to drink. His other friends then came along and we all sat around each other talking. But I wasn’t talking. I was still devastated about what happened. How would I even tell them that I don’t have a family no more? More importantly how could I tell them that I’m not even a human myself.

 

They all kept asking me what was wrong, and all I did was look at them with sad eyes. Eventually I did tell them, but slowly and painfully. They all felt awful for me. The eldest hyung offered me to live with him and his grandmother, and so I followed along with him after we were all hanging out for a while. He took me and I was so scared. How are they going to let me come into their home? I could destroy their home, I thought to myself as we continued walking to his house. We got to his house, and his grandmother looked at me like I was a lost puppy.

 

“Omo…who is this Jin-ah?” She asked my Jin hyung.

“This is Jeon Jungkook. My friend, he um – he lost his parents, and so he’s all alone now.” Jin said and his grandmother started tearing up.

“Omo. I’m so sorry for your lost.” She said as she held onto me and I started to tear up also.

“Well, we have a big house here. Please feel comfortable here. We will take care of you now.” She said and went to the kitchen to prepare some food. I nodded, and Jin took me to look around the house. I slept in his room for a couple of months, until his grandmother arranged a room for myself so that I would be more comfortable.

 

“Wait, so they still didn’t know about you being a werewolf?” Jae Hee asked me.

 

Well, I guess when you are still young you don’t develop your werewolf side yet. But I was growing as the years go by, and I knew I had to tell my hyungs soon. So 5 years later, I told them. We were all hanging out at our own apartment now since Jin hyung got older and was 20 years old, so we had a little new home coming party. As we were sitting together in a circle, joking and laughing around…..I opened up my secret to them.

 

“Hyungs, I need to say something, before we all get comfortable and live together.” I said and they opened their eyes to listen to me.

“But promise to not get freaked out or scared when I tell you guys this. Arraso?” I said and they all nodded.

I breathed in and out, “I have a secret. Um – I’m not human. I may look like a human but I’m a werewolf.” I confessed, and all of their faces were speechless. I probably knew I had to get out soon because of the way they were looking at me looked like they were going to murder me any minute.

 

“Woah…..are you serious right now?” Namjoon hyung said to me and I nodded slowly.

“But don’t worry. I haven’t gained my werewolf side yet. And if I do one day from a full moon, I'll try to control it.”

“Can we trust you?” Jin hyung asked me.

“Yeah you can. I promise? There’s a place I know where you can take me when I fully gain my werewolf side.”

“Where is it?” Yoongi hyung asked.

“In the woods, where my family we used to live.” I said slowly, and tried not to think about my parents.

“Arraso. But we have to make a promise to each other then.” Jin hyung said.

“What should it be then? I will listen to anything.”

“We all are still living together, and we all promise to keep your secret a secret. Also we’ll help you when you have fully gained your werewolf side. Just promise to not hurt us?” Jin said and laughed.

“I promise I won’t. Don’t worry.” I said and raised my hand up for the promise. They all did the same, and we promised to keep it a secret.

 

I was surprise that they weren’t afraid. But I’m glad they still accepted me, and thus we been living together for 3 years now. I did keep my promise and did as what I told them. Whenever it was a full moon, we all went to this place, and they would lock me up before leaving back for safety unless I did manage to get out. And when the full moon appeared I tried my hardest to control it, and I did. But then that day when we first met, I didn’t make it to the cave in time, so I was stuck with you.

 

“Shut up! It’s your fault.” Jae Hee said and threw a little rock that almost hit me.

“And now here we are. I showed you my secret and story.” I said and went to sit next to her.

One day, can you tell me about your story too?” I asked her. She nodded and smiled.

“Yeah I definitely will. I also think I have to tell you my story because it wouldn’t be fair.” She said and laughed. I just smiled and looked at her. “You’re a nice person Jae Hee-ah.” I thought to myself.

“You can crave these drawings with a knife really well too. Have you ever thought about being an artist?”

“No. I don’t know what to do after high school.” I said honestly.

“Same here.”

“Should we just go live together as supernaturals?” I joked around, and looked at her facial expression. She was surprised. “Haha, I’m kidding. I think we would fight a lot on full moons.” I laughed.

“Yeah we will.” She nudged my arm and laughed.

----------------------------

[Author’s POV]

It was getting darker, and Jungkook and Jae Hee headed back home. As they were walking from the woods to their homes, they talked about what they should do on the blood moon next week.

 

“So next week, what’s the plan?” Jae Hee asked Jungkook.

“Well after school, we come here to the place and when it's time, I'll lock you up and look after you.”

“Are you sure you're okay with this?” She asked him.

“Yes I'm sure. Don't worry too much. Like I said I'll protect you and you protect me." He smiled at her.

“Alright then." She smiled back and they continued walking out of the woods.

 

“By the way, did you get to see the hunters’ faces when they hunted your parents?” Jae Hee asked as she thinks it’s Sera’s family that killed his parents. “I hope he doesn’t know.” She thought to herself.

“No, I don’t think so. It’s a blurry memory for me.” He said.

“Oh okay. About those hunters you met a while ago if they hurt you, remember I’m here to help you too.” She told him and gave him a small smile. He nodded and smiled back.

 

Jungkook didn’t want to leave Jae Hee going home alone, so he offered to walk her back home. They continued walking in a silent mood, and stared at the night sky. They reached her home and stood at her front porch for a while.

 

"So did we only hang out so you could tell me your story? Or did you have something else in mind?" Jae Hee asked unexpectdly.

"Oh, you wanted to do other things?"

"Oh no. Not like that!" She playfully punched his arm. "I mean, I expect us to hang out, like actually hanging out. If that made any sense." She said slowly and scratched the back of her head in embrassment.

"Haha. Well then, let's offcially hang out tomorrow then."

"After school again then?"

"Yeah after school. I'll wait for you at the front gates of the school. Be there right after the bell rings." He said to her and smiled happily.

"Arraso. See you tomorrow then." Jae Hee smiled shyly, and unlocked her door to her house. "Good Night. ~" She walked in, and closed the door behind her.

"Good Night. ~" He said to her.


A/N: YOOOOOOOOOO! ~ Did you like Jungkook's story? XD Haha, well there's his background story. :) Hope you guys liked it. ;)

But another hang out with Jungkook & Jae Hee. :3 OUUUUU!~ <3 ?

 

Anyways....... BANGTAN'S COMEBACK! NDLJHFAHGJNADLGNJFDNGJAD;

LISTENIG TO THE FULL ALBUM RIGHT NOW & IT'S SO CUTE & AMAZING! DOPE MAN! XD <3 MY BOYS ARE GUNNA KILL IT THESE NEXT WEEKS! I SUPER DUPER REALLY HOPE THEY WIN A MUSIC SHOW MAN. IT'S A DREAM/GOAL! :) ARMYs' LET'S MAKE THEM WIN! :D <3