Chapter 7

Eternal Love

Chapter 7


[Jae Hee’s POV]

“Where did you go after school?” Daehye said through the phone unexpectedly when I picked up her call.

“I went home, sorry for not telling you.” I tried to sound decent.

“Oh, really? What happened?”

“Nothing, I just wanted to get home since I had homework on the first day of school.” I groaned at the stupid homework I had.

“Oh really? HA! Sad for you!” She laughed through the phone.

“Yeah whatever.” I laughed.

“Anyways it’s getting late, I’m going to sleep. See you tomorrow.” She said.

“Araso, see you tomorrow. Good night!” I said and we both simultaneously hung up the phone.

 

I laid down on my bed, and thought about Jungkook. He was different. He seemed totally innocent as a werewolf. I thought about what I said to him saying that he stinks. “Why did I say that? I didn’t even mean it that way.” I groaned at my stupidity. I looked at my phone and noticed it was 11 PM. I closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep.

----------------

*RINGG!~*

There goes my alarm again, and so I woke up. I rolled out of my bed, and washed up. I dressed up in my uniform, and did my hair again like yesterday. I went to the kitchen and drunk a blood bag, and afterwards I headed out the door early. I went to the nearest café, and entered the shop. I wanted to order something for Jungkook since I was sorry for saying something stupid to him yesterday. So, I ordered him a drink. “Damn, what does he like?” I thought to myself as I looked at the menu finding something good for him.

 

“What would you like to order?” The cashier waitress asked me.

“Umm, can I get a caramel macchiato, and chocolate chip frappe?” I ordered the drinks for Jungkook and me.

“Alright, that will be 7,000 won.” She said, and I handed her the money.

 

I walked over to the side counter, and sat down waiting for the drinks. I looked at my phone, and I only had 20 minutes before school started. Finally the drinks were finished, and I quickly bid goodbye to the workers, and headed out the door. I reached school in less than 10 minutes, and waited for Jungkook at the front gates. I was worried, what if he didn’t like this drink?

Suddenly, I heard his voice as he was walking along with a girl. More like the girl was clingy onto him. I looked at the familiar face of the girl, and knew who it was. “Lee Sera….” I rolled my eyes, and continued waiting for him.

 

“Oppa, want to hang out after school?” I heard Sera talking aeygo-y to Jungkook and I laughed inside.

“No, sorry. I have other things to do today.” He said, and moved her hand from his arm.

“Araso, maybe next time then?” She asked.

“Sure, maybe next time.” He said and gave her a small smile.

I heard their conversation and thought if I should give him the drink or not. Suddenly, he noticed me, and I smiled at him. He came closer to me, and smiled at me.

 

“Annyeong Jae Hee-ah.” He said and flashed a wink at me. I just stared at him and gave him a weird look. I saw Sera giving me a death stare, but I didn’t care.

“Hey Jungkook. Here take this. Sorry for acting stupid yesterday about the, you know thing. Minahe.” I said and bowed.

“What is this? Did you poison it?” Sera took the drink from my hand, and looked at it. Jungkook gave her a look, and she backed off a little.

“Why would I poison it?”

“Because you’re evil. You’re not human.” She said mocking me. Yes, Sera knew that I was a vampire. She would try to taunt me since her father is a hunter. I wasn’t scared, I was ready any time if her father was to hunt me down.

Jungkook looked at her surprisingly, and took the drink away from her hands.

“Thanks Jae Hee-ah. I’ll see you in class then.” He said, and I walked away.

 

-----------

[Author’s POV]

Jae Hee met up with her friends, and they all entered the building.

“I’ll see you guys later then. Let’s go Minwoo and Daehye.” Youngmin said Minwoo and Daehye followed him to their 1st class.

Kwangmin and Jae Hee went there way to their 1st class. Jae Hee spotted Sera still with Jungkook, and listened to their conversation.

 

“Oppa, don’t be around Jae Hee, okay? She can hurt you.” Sera said and Jae Hee listened deeply to Jungkook’s response.

“Well, I’m more dangerous than her. Just leave her alone, if she hurts you, tell me.” He said, and Jae Hee felt a little sadden.

“You think you can hurt me, huh?” Jae Hee said quietly and entered her home room.

Jungkook heard her, and was a bit burden. “That’s not what I mean, Jae Hee-ah.” He thought to himself as he saw her enter the class.

“I’ll see you later, okay? Get to your class.” Jungkook said, and walked away from Sera. Sera waved goodbye to him and left to her class.

 

--------------

The whole day Jae Hee ignored Jungkook. She didn’t bother looking at him, or talk to him. Whenever she heard him whispering to her, she would ignore him and not reply. School was over, and Jae Hee went out with Daehye, Minwoo, Kwangmin, and Youngmin. They went to a café to hang out for a while since they haven’t hung out altogether ever since Daehye went on a family trip.

 

“So what’s new lately?” Daehye asked while sipping on her drink.

“Nothing much, but Jae Hee here has a new friend.” Youngmin smirked, and looked at Jae Hee.

Jae Hee slapped his arm, and gave him her evil stare.

“Who is it?” Daehye asked Jae Hee.

“Urgh….” She sighed, and began to tell Daehye the whole story of how she met Jungkook.

“Well, I met another supernatural, but he’s not a vampire. He’s a werewolf. His name is Jungkook. He goes to our school, and yeah.” Jae Hee told Daehye.

“Jungkook as in Sera’s crush?”

“Yeah, I guess. How do you know him?” Jae Hee was surprised.

“Oh, Sera’s always talking about him in class. Ignorant girl.” Daehye said and scoffed.

Sera was never on good terms with Daehye and Jae Hee, in fact she hated both of them, but Daehye and Jae Hee doesn’t care.

“Aish~ it’s whatever though. We don’t talk much anyways.” Jae Hee said and sipped on her drink.

 

Suddenly, a group of boys entered the café. Daehye looked at them, and noticed Jungkook.

“Yah, he’s right there.” Daehye said quietly as she nudged Jae Hee by the arm.

Jae Hee looked up and saw Jungkook. Jungkook looked around the café, and saw Jae Hee. He smiled a little, and waved to her, but she looked away.

 


“Yah, why are you acting like that?” Kwangmin asked.

“It’s nothing. Like I said we don’t talk much.” Jae Hee said a little louder so that Jungkook could hear her. Jungkook felt a little sadden, and threw his head down. “Minahe, Jae Hee-ah.” He said to himself.

 

------------

In the café, Jungkook and his hyungs were just talking and messing around. On the other hand, Jae Hee and her friends were talking. But Jae Hee and Jungkook didn’t talk much. They were just sitting and staring blankly.

 

*beep beep*

Daehye looked at her phone as she received a message.

 

“Oh crap! I have to go home now. Parents need me.” She said as she stood up.

“I’ll text you guys later.” She said, and waved goodbye to them.

“Well then, I’ll get going too. I’ll text you guys later.” Jae Hee stood up and waved good bye to Kwangmin and them.

“Damn, both of you guys leaving us. Haha! Okay then, text you guys later.” Minwoo said and the boys waved goodbye.

 

Daehye left first, and Jae Hee turned the other way to her house. Jae Hee was walking, but before she could someone grabbed her by the wrist, and ran her off somewhere.


Author's Note; Yeah Sera........ XD Does anyone like her, even though she just appeared? :3

She will be appearing more.... & you will learn more about her family! (;

But for now.....enjoy this chapter! :D

I miss Kris.......have you guys heard he's probably going to be in a movie? I know it's confirmed with the director or whatever but yeah.

I mean I still believe in him, I hope he doesn't leave EXO & that soon he talks to EXO again. :) <3

Also that this lawsuit will go away soon. ><

EXO FIGHTING! & KRIS FIGHTING! <3