Chapter 12

Eternal Love

Chapter 12

Jungkook's Story Pt.1


[Jungkook’s POV]

I was born by 2 werewolf beings. My father got my mother pregnant and had me. I’m the only child in the family, so it was quiet lonely in my life. We lived here in the woods away from the humans, since my parents didn’t want us to interact with them. That’s how I found this underground cave. I came here every day and craved these drawings. One day, while I was just walking through the woods, I was really curious about the real world. I left without my parents knowing, and so I continued walking out of the woods, and found myself in a playground. I was fascinated at the sight of the slides, and swings. I accidently bumped into this tall kid, and I thought he was going to kill me. He was taller than me, and older than me, but why would he kill me when I could kill him.

 

“Did you kill him though?” Jae Hee said and laughed.

“No, because he was nice and cool.” I said and continued.

 

I apologized to him, and we started hanging out together. He was 3 years older than me. Then came his other 5 friends, and we all got to know each other. We hung out the whole day, and I totally forgot about my parents. But the day was so fun. In a long time, I actually had fun. The day was getting dark, and I then remembered about my parents, and how they must be looking for me right now. I couldn’t tell them that I was supernatural, so I nicely said goodbye to them, and left back to the woods. That’s how I got to know my hyungs.

 

“That’s how you met them? Wow! I only met Daehye in middle school.” She chuckled.

“The hyungs are important people in my life. I love them, even if I don’t show it much.” I chuckled and scratched my head.

 

Anyways, I headed home, and I noticed my parents were missing. I looked through the whole woods, and I was screaming for their names. I suddenly heard a growl and looked around. I was still young back then, so I didn’t know how to use my werewolf powers. My parents came right in time as another werewolf was about to attack me! They killed it as I was being a weakling and hugging a tree.

 

Jeongmal? Why there so many werewolves?” Jae Hee asked surprisingly.

“Like I said, I don’t know.” I shrugged.

 

My mom grabbed me and we all hurriedly went back to our home. She told me not to go out alone again, and to never exit out of the woods. I listened to her, so I was once lonely again, and I just hung out here around the cave every day. I was growing older as the days and years went by. There was always a secret I knew my family was hiding.

 

“What kind of secret?” She asked.

 

Well, why my parents were so protective of me was because they were being hunted. There were always hunters hunting us down. They always protected me no matter what so that I wouldn’t die like them. So when I was ten, they died trying to protect me. I don’t really remember the whole details, but we were being ambush by the hunters since they found where my parents and I were living.

 

It was night time, and I was sleeping already. Suddenly, I could hear growling and yelling as I woke up to see what was going on. I walked out of our home, and saw my mother and father fighting back some of the hunters. They had guns, arrows, and chains all ready to torture us. My parents were in formation already and they were close to each other, protecting each other, and most important protecting our home. But that didn’t work out. They shot my mother, and she went furious and jumped onto the hunter and started fighting. My father also did the same, but it didn’t work as they both were brutally getting hurt since it was a 4 verse 2 match. They were in pain, as I was just hiding and watching. They continued fighting as my mother saw me.

 

Jungkook-ah! Run! Get away from here!” My mother screamed as I quickly obeyed her and ran as fast as I could. My parents were also going to run but the hunters stopped my mother as they killed her. She was killed into 2 pieces so she wouldn’t be able to heal no more. I shouted, screamed, and looked back as I saw my mother’s body not together no more. I broke down, and couldn’t go no more. My father was terrified, so he went back to fight again, but that didn’t work and he also got killed. I saw them both get killed with my own two eyes, and all I could do was try to get away from the hunters before they killed me too.

 

Oh my gawd……” Jae Hee said and walked up to me and gave me a back hug. I was surprise at her action and couldn’t help but cry as I thought about my parents. I felt her head lying on my back, and we were just quietly sobbing together. I was comforted by her warmth since I knew she cared.

 

I left but I could hear those damn hunters laughing, and grunting as they didn’t get the chance to kill me. And mostly I heard fire burning as they burnt down our home. I got out of the woods, and was left alone in the human world now. Knowing no one, and having no one to care for me no more.


Sorry for a short chapter. Next part may be longer. :P Enjoy! ~