Chapter Thirty Five

Vampire Romance

*Emile’s POV*

When I woke up, I found myself lying on the bed. I turned my head and saw Kai walking into the room. I flipped down the bed and dashed up to him. I pierced my fangs into his neck hungrily. I felt him chuckled a little and pressed my body nearer to his. After I’m filled, I removed my fangs.

“Good morning, my love.” He said.

“Morning.” I smiled sweetly at him. He just laughed and shook his head.

“How’s Kasumi? I want to go and see her.” I said. Kai just smiled at me and led me out of the room.

“Where are we going?” I walked past Kasumi and Lay’s room. He held my hand and we walked out of the castle.

“Kai, where are we heading to? Aren’t we supposed to visit Kasumi?” I asked.

“Close your eyes.” He didn't reply me. He said this instead. I looked at him suspiciously.

“Trust me. Close your eyes.” He repeated his request. I just do what he told me to do. Then, he blindfolded me.

“Kai?”

He held my hand and led me to somewhere. I tried scanning his mind but nothing. I decided to stay silent because I know he won’t reveal anything.

“You can open your eyes now.” He removed the cloth covering my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw a familiar house.

“EMILE!!!” Kasumi happily skipped towards me and hugged me tightly. She smiled widely at me. I looked around the house. Nothing has changed. We are on Earth and we are currently in my house.

“Why do we come back here?” I asked.

“We are staying here!!” Kasumi grabbed onto my hand excitedly.

“Staying here?!” I turned to look at Kai. I’m shocked.

“Why all of a sudden…”

Kai hugged me and placed his forehead against my head. “I thought you miss school?” He asked.

“Ya. I miss… You mean we are going back to school?”

“Yap.”

I smiled happily. “Yipee!!!!” I hugged Kasumi excitedly and started skipping around the house with her. Lay and Kai just smiled at each other.

We started school the next day. We got a lot to catch up to do.

“AH…. It’s so difficult.” Kasumi leaned back on the chair and grumbled. We are now sitting at the cafeteria, studying of the upcoming exams.

“It’s ok, my love. Just relax.” Lay put his arms around Kasumi.

“Of course you can relax!! All these are too simple for you.” Kasumi pouted at Lay. Whenever Kasumi and I are studying, Lay and Kai just flipped a few pages and closed the book already. I think they understand things quite easily.

“They have been staring for too long already.” Kasumi said and frowned. I turned to where she was looking and saw a group of girls looking at our direction. Of course they are not looking at Kasumi or me. The group of girls have been looking over and whispered to each other about Lay and Kai. I tried to block them out and not listened to what they are talking about. Obviously, Kasumi got pissed with them. Kasumi stared at them, looking unhappy.

“Honey, no use of powers.” Lay said and pulled her into his arms, pressing her face against his chest. Kasumi pushed Lay away a little and looked at him.

“Then I shall use the human way.” She gets away from Lay and stood up from the chair. She started walking towards the group of girls.

“Stop drooling over my boyfriend already.” Kasumi yelled at them.

“What is wrong?! Can’t we see?” One of the girls yelled back.

“No. Of course you can’t. He’s mine, not yours.”

“He might dump you sooner or later. Who will want to date with a handicapped!!” The other girl shot back. They are referring to Kasumi’s arm. Kasumi stood in front of them dumbfounded. This totally enraged me. I walked towards them and slammed the table.

“You all  ugly es. Who are you to say that to my best friend?!!!!” I screamed my head off. “You all probably look into the mirror. Disgusting faces with a terrible character. No wonder you all are still single!! Ugly !!!! Whoever is with you must be blind!!!!” I yelled at them. I pulled Kasumi and walked out of the cafeteria.

Just before I left, I swayed my finger a little. The wind swirled around the foot of the chairs. The wind tightened around the foot of the chairs and lifted up a little, causing all the girls to fall off from their chair. They are wearing super miniskirts. When they fell onto the ground, their skirts flipped up, revealing their undergarments. Served them right.

“Kasumi?” I looked at Kasumi. Their words are so hurtful.

She looked up at me and hugged me tightly. “You are the best, Emile!!!!”

She smiled widely at me. “You are so awesome.” And she started laughing.

“Kasumi, are you seriously ok?” I asked and she stopped laughing.

“I do feel hurt when she called me a handicapped. Is that what you think too? And Lay? And Kai?” Kasumi looked down onto the ground.

“NO!!! NEVER!!! I will never think that way!!!” I said agitatedly.

“Really?” Kasumi asked.

“Yes.” Lay hugged her tightly. “No matter what happen , you'll always be  my one and only Love.”

Kasumi looked up at Lay and he smiled sweetly at her.

“Thank you.” Kasumi said.

Kai came up to me and hugged me from the back. I turned to him and smiled.

==========================================================