Chapter Thirty One

Vampire Romance

*Emile’s POV*

“Kasumi? Kasumi? What’s wrong?” Kasumi is acting strange out of a sudden. Her eyes are glowing purple.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” She screamed out loud suddenly.

Lay barged into the room and hugged Kasumi into his arms.

“Hush Hush. It’s ok. I’m here.” Lay smoothed her back, trying to calm her down.

“Lay… Lay…” Kasumi snuggled close to Lay, gripping him tight.

“It’s ok. It’s ok.”

Kai stood beside me and I looked at him. “What happened?” I asked Kai.

Kai shrugged his shoulders at me. “Not too sure about what exactly was going on.”

I turned back to look at Kasumi and Lay. Lay is still hugging on to her.

“What is going on here?” Kai’s dad, Uncle Ryu, walked into the room with Kai's mom and Aunty Ruby, who is Lay's mom.
Kai and I just shook our head. Lay's dad shifted his attention to Lay and Kasumi.

“Lay, would you like to explain?” Lay wanted to turn around to face us but Kasumi just gripped onto him even tighter. She seems to be in fright.

“baby, it’s ok.” Lay said but she shook her head frantically.

“Hush hush.” Lay continued hugging her. “Sorry, I can’t leave her alone right now. I will explain later.”

Uncle Ryu tried to demand for an explanation straight away. “Kasumi?”

Kasumi kept clinging onto Lay. Aunt Ruby held onto Uncle Ryu dad and signaled him not to press the issue any further.

“We leave them alone for a while.” Lay's mom said and led us out of the room.

“I’m worried about Kasumi.” I said.

“She will be alright. She might saw something in her vision. Don’t worry. Lay will calm her down.” Kai said.

All of us went to the Living room to wait for Lay. After 1 hour, Lay walked into the room.

“How’s Kasumi?” I asked Lay.

“She’s ok. She is sleeping now.” Lay replied.

“What is going on?” Uncle Ryu directed his question towards Lay.

“Kasumi had a vision of the future. It’s about the fight that Uncle Shin and Sehun is planning for. She saw some things which freaked her out.” Lay explained.

“What is it?” Uncle Ryu asked.

“It’s…” Lay stopped for a while before continuing. “Not only Immortus, they also want to control Earth. They are creating bloodlust rogues and releasing them to Earth. Humans will be dry.”

“This is violating the vampire’s law!!!” Uncle Ryu is outraged.

According to the vampire’s law, we are supposed to remain peace with the humans. Bloodlust rogues are vampires who have lost their mind and go around killing people. They are left unfed for too long till they snapped and go insane. They will be highly depriving for blood. As a result, they will go around killing vampires and them dry. Bloodlust rogues are usually destroyed. It is also against the law to intentionally create bloodlust rogues. All vampires should be fed regularly and be well tamed. Usually blood packs are imported from a blood bank on Earth peacefully, without harming any human. Blood packs are then supplied to all vampires in Immortus.

Apparently, we all know that Uncle Shin and Sehun don’t really care about the laws now. They are blinded by their own greed, their desire for power and status.

“Sorry. Kasumi is looking for me. I need to go back to her.” Lay suddenly excused himself and left the room. Kai went after him.

“Lay!” Kai called for him.

I stood up from my seat and excused myself too. I stood a distance away from them. Lay is facing me and Kai's is back facing me.

“Lay, you are keeping some things from us. You didn't totally tell us what Kasumi had seen in her vision.” Kai said. Lay looked at him and looked at me. Kai turned around to take a glance of me. Lay patted on Kai’s shoulder and walked away. I walked up to Kai.

“Kai, is there something wrong?” I asked.

Kai frowned a little. “Kai?”

“I’m not sure. I feel that Lay is hiding some things from us.” Kai turned to look me. “Don’t worry. I will talk to him again.”

I start to feel kind of uneasy after hearing what Kai said. It felt as if something bad is going to happen.

“Let’s go and check out on Kasumi.” Kai said.

“Ok.” I also want to see her.

I knocked on their door before walking into their room. Lay and Kasumi were hugging each other tightly. The way the both of them looked at each other contained full of love. I understand this very well because this is how Kai looked at me too. Pure love.

“Emile!!” Kasumi smiled at me and Kai. Lay put his arms around Kasumi’s waist and nuzzled into her hair.

“I’m sorry for frightening you all just now. I didn’t mean to.” Kasumi said.

“It’s ok, Kasumi. They are not angry with you or anything.” Lay told her. Obviously he didn’t want her to feel bad or have any negative feelings. The vision she saw is probably already very harsh on her.

Kai went to sit on a couch and pull me to sit on his lap. Lay sat on the bed with Kasumi on his lap. Kasumi touched Lay’s face and the both of them have their gaze on each other. Kasumi smiled sweetly at Lay and snuggled into his chest. Lay silently held on to her and kissed Kasumi on her forehead.

I turned to look at Kai and realized he has been staring at me. I cupped his face and rested my forehead against his. I closed my eyes and felt his warmth. I moved away a little and looked into his eyes. I felt so loved, so safe, so secure. I laid on his chest with my eyes closed. He held my hand and put on the left side of his chest. I smiled gently when he did that.

I love you. Forever and ever.

==========================================================